Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-04 Sexy Studs Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freelancers-04 Sexy Studs Club

Freelancer Debt Solutions
    Episode Four: Sexy Studs Club

Starring:

1. Gawain Riordan Fairweather, Alias "Falconsong" - Mega Dog
    2. Johnathan Edward Mercer, Alias "Felpaw" - Darquirrin
    3. Myles Ennis Lucas, Alias "Brighteyes" - Mega Dog
    4. Theodore Barker, Alias "Mercurial" - Darquirrin

Also Starring:

Saberfang, Hell hound Alpha (OWNER of Freelancers) - Mega Dog
    Davyd Arden, Pizza Magnate (OWNER of Arden's Pizza) - Mega Dog
    'Lovie', Hell Dragon of Truth or Dragon Slitting - Darquirrin
    Luter, Devi-Otterboi of Devilutradramon Slough - Mega Dog
    Charlie "Lutran" Phillips, male human, family friend to Mercurial - Darquirrin

==================
    PART SIX: Mixed Pairings

Freelancer Complex in Happy Corner, New Hampshire

Felpaw who had completed his last solo mission for Saberfang, was just now returning from yet another mission in the field, this time with Brighteyes as his partner. And surprisingly... the two were not only getting along, but had performed better than ever. Felpaw was Hunter class Officer, as promised, and Brighteyes was still a first month recruit.

Brighteyes high-fived Felpaw. "You were totally awesomeness, Felpaw! I really LIKE you!"

~~~~~

Hell Dragon's Estate Manor in Devi-Dragon Acres, Chaosmire

Falconsong, Mercurial, Red-Angel, and Charlie all lounged restfully in the Hell Dragon's lap, looking most at home right there. It was Falconsong's favorite spot, and the others were just tired from their missions. Oddly, Saberfang had not given Falconsong another mission or summons at all since before Charlie's arrival. Falconsong simply thought Saberfang was still distracted. Little would he know the truth.

Red-Angel smiled. "This is a really warm spot. Better than the place in front of my fireplace."

Falconsong grinned. "I like it."

====================

Freelancer Complex in Happy Corner, New Hampshire

Felpaw blushed and high-pawed back, "Thanks. I like you too. Not to mention that eye-thing is cool. I never considered something like that." He smiles, "Shall we grab some pizza, drinks, and head back to my place? I got moved to one of the lower end officer quarters. Yah know, you should consider movin' in with me. It's lonely up there with Falconsong ALWAYS gone over at his dragon's place. I miss my friend." He smiles, "But we make a great team, so what do you say, Brighteyes?"

~~~~~

Hell Dragon's Estate Manor in Devi-Dragon Acres, Chaosmire

Mercurial streetches and mmmms, "You have GREAT taste in spots, Falconsong."

Lovie chuckles, "I'm glad you all like my lap so much. Never been quite this full before but any of you are welcome at any time." Not that's he's complained once

Charlie has been distracted a lot himself.. mainly by the voice in his head. Zale seems to know more than he should about EVERYTHING. It's weird. And he's been distracted with so many stories being told to him.

====================

Brighteyes replied, "I'd love to, Felpaw. You can fuck me whenever you like, too. I just hadn't gotten my own place yet. Been sleeping in the complex lobby across from Arden's Pizza. But you can count on me living with you. We are a great team." Then he asked, "Have you noticed that Saberfang doesn't give your friend Falconsong any missions anymore? I mean, what's up with that?"

~~~~~

Falconsong grinned at Mercurial. "Someone suggested to me that you and I should start a sexy studs club, Mercurial. I don't think I am sexy, but everyone else disagrees. They get erections when they look at me... must be the Devi-Gym training."

Red-Angel said, "How do you keep your body so warm, Lovie?"

Zale had been mentally sharing his road map of Otterboi knowledge with Charlie, showing him where Otterbois lived on Earth, in other dimensions, on other worlds, on Q.C. Planet, especially those in Magicwood. *snickers* Charlie is going to learn where they ALL are.

====================

Felpaw laughs, "Well I appreicate the offer but I'm not outta control like some of them." He licks Brighteyes' muzzle, "But some fun between partners should be allowed, I think." He starts heading toward Arden's Pizza, "I don't know. I know he's been doing a lot of research into something lately but he won't even tell ME what it is about. I think it might something to do with Falconsong's family. It's not really any of my business but... I'm just wondering what it could be that could interfere with his working here." He sighs, "If Falconsong ends up leaving... I'm going to be very, very upset. He's a very, very dear friend." He smiles slightly, "But until we know for sure, I'm not going to worry about it. And right now... I'm hungry." He grins, "And a bit horny." He winks.

~~~~~

Mercurial blushes, "Really? Well I wouldn't mind being your junior member. There is no way I could ever match up to you though. You're far more sexy than I."

Lovie grins at Red-Angel and winks, "Magic. But no, not just that. I'm a rather unique hell dragon. You might even call me a mutant I suppose. My body naturally produces a very, very large amount of heat unless I deliberately 'tune it back'. Which is what I do. Though you can ask Falconsong about what happens during oil bath day." He winks.

Charlie was surprised by the sheer number. He hasn't even tried to memorize them but after Zale shares it... he almost can't forget it. He was currently in his human former, taking a breather from his otter form at the moment. Though he could almost still 'feel' the otter form even though he wasn't in it currently.

====================

Brighteyes smiled. "Let's go eat, then you can take me to your apartment. But you know, if you aren't into sex so much, then how come you and I did it together so often in the field during the mission?"

~~~~~

Falconsong said, "I think you have the fine start of a sexy stud. I could even help you improve it." He winked, then said, "One moment... my job line is finally ringing for the first time in weeks." He mentally answered it.

Red-Angel grinned at Lovie. "So you're in Heat all the time, are you?"

Zale also tells him when Otterbois are safest to visit and which ones are to be avoided like the plague. He cares about Charlie a LOT.

====================

Felpaw says, "Hey... A hound's got needs, right?" He chuckles, "I didn't say I wasn't into it... I just ain't outta control about it. I don't want you to think I want you to be with me as a fuck toy. That's all." He licks Brighteyes again and leads the way to his place with his share of the items mentioned.

~~~~~

Mercurial nods, "Okay. I'd like that, Falconsong. I'd like that a lot... Make me a st...ok..." He breaks off what he was saying and waits.

Lovie grins, "I guess you could say that." He winks and pets Red-Angel's hell hound with a VERY hot claw but of course for a hell hound, that just feels GOOD. his other claw was doing the same for Falconsong.

Charlie is glad for that. He asks Zale if there are any other fun things he can share.

====================

Brighteyes snags his large camping backpack and follows Felpaw.

~~~~~

Falconsong soon says, "Interesting job offer. Do you know what an Anubian Hound Prince is? They want me to deliver one from city to city in one of the other planes. They said I could bring a partner along. Are you game for an outing with me, Mercurial? We get to travel with royalty."

Red-Angel grinned and licked the claw gently.

Zale starts sharing all the locations where cute boys like to go skinny dipping in ponds, swimming holes, streams, lakes, muddy sloughs, and even swamps/bogs. A cute boy is ALWAYS fun to pounce when you're a horny otterboi!

====================

Once everything is safely secured in the room's ktichen... Felpaw starts dinners with a 'workout'... showing Brighteyes a good time as well helping him 'work out' hehe. After tieing GOOD and HARD with Brighteyes, Felpaw grins and feeds him a piece of pizza. as he licks the hound's muzzle, "Something like this what you had in mind?"

~~~~~~

Mercurial wows, "Sure! I'd LOVE to, Falconsong! If you'll ... have me... " He looks over at Red-Angel, "You don't mind do you?"

Lovie grins as the tongue makes it hiss slightly from the evaporating moisture. He massages Red-Angel's body with both heated claws since Falcon must be going for his job. "I'll keep him company." He winks. he was an expert at hound massage. As Falconsong knows.

Charlie LIKES learning about that... for some feeling a strong urge to pounce and fuck a innocent boi...

====================

Brighteyes nodnodnods his head. "Yes please, Felpaw! I like it when I get fucked. And you're an officer, so it's the least I can do for you."

~~~~~

Red-Angel said, "You go ahead, Mercurial. You're a Freelancer; I'm not. I'll stay here and keep an eye on Lovie, I mean, Charlie..." He blushes. hehe.

Falconsong hugs Mercurial and kisses him. "I definitely want you along. Besides, I have to give you the workout that I think you really want afterward."

Zale shows Charlie pictures of some of Zale's favorite boy targets and where they live. hehe.

====================

Felpaw grins and licks Brighteyes, "Then I'll be happy to give you the best fucking I can, Brighteyes." Felpaw has been spending some of his free time in the officer's trainers and with the two trained him. Trying to make sure he didn't loose what he had gained. He rather liked it even if he was still only average. One thing he had been working on lately (And the reason he had been so aroused and horny) is that Trainer 2 had wanted to try a new set of 'training' for his sheath and balls. And Brighteyes was repeating the benefits. Felpaw's equipment was much nicer than Blackpaw's And kept getting better.

~~~~~~

Mercurial nods and licks him and grins at Falconsong, "Alright! Let's go then. I'm all yours, Falconsong."

Lovie grins and resumed the massage, using even hotter claws and some muscle relaxant oils.

Charlie almost whimpers... He was really wanting to go check them out. And he was starting to feel a little 'hot and bothered' not to mention itchy and dried out. He tried to ignore it though. He wanted to spend one day without jumping back into his otter form so quickly.

====================

Saberfang smiled. "Finally, someone has hired Falconsong. Now maybe everyone will stay off my case."

~~~~~

Falconsong and Mercurial arrive with a Caravan on the edge of a great other worldly setting, and they first met with the oh my god FUCK ME PLEASE hawt prince dude. "I will feel safe under the watchful eyes of the Freelancers. And I am honored to have the two best looking Freelancers this time." He then gave them both a kiss. Light, fragrant, but very polite and reserved.

~~~~~

Red-Angel continued to be distracted by Lovie, so if Charlie wanted to go someplace, he could...

Zale mentally kissed him and shows him even more cute boys, most from his home area, all whom are gay and love otters.

====================

Mercurial blinks slightly and looks at Falconsong, "He reminds me of you... Only...hotter and black...I like him." To the the prince, he bows politely, "I appreciate your words though we are not worthy of such praise...The honor, siir, is ours." He has a pretty sliver tongue when he has to.

~~~~~

Charlie finally decided to say to Zale, Let's go He pressed his palm against the watchface and whispered, "Otter Me Up!" He moaned softly as there was a fluid and very sexy transformation sequence from human teen to devil otter. Then he grinned and teleported to the boi pouncing location Zale was providing and took a look around the area. He was eager to see what this place was like... and to find a boi to pounce of his own.

====================

Falconsong grinned as he and Mercurial traveled with the caravan. "He said, 'Two of the best looking Freelancers', so that means that he thinks you're hot, too. Not just me being hot."

~~~~~

At the boi pouncing location, he did see a few boys stripping naked to go take a dip in the local slough. Zale mentally said, Now's your chance...

====================

Mercurial blushes, "I guess." He smiles at Falconsong, "You know I'm really glad we've gotten this job together... I really like you and I was trying to think of some way to get more time with you just us. I mean not that I'm gonna try and step on Lovie's claws or anything...as if I could... But you know I just... I like you. You're a great guy and I really want you to help me."

Charlie blinks and quietly sneaked closer. He felt a strong shiver run through his body... strong urges surging through his body, The...they're sexy... Look at that boi... I want him... I WANT that cutie. He quietly got close enough.... and when the boy was in the right position, he pounced him just like Zale showed him and pulled the boy away and gagging him as he immediately started yiffing him, whispering int he boy's ear, "Your mine now, cutie." He had never felt such intense desire or horniness before. Or possessiveness.

====================

Falconsong smiled and kissed Mercurial at that point. "Lovie and I are not dating. He is letting me live there AND he's my permission for using the Devi-TV Gyms, where I'll be taking you later for your promised work-outs. So if you want to date me, it's there... you're only stopping yourself."

~~~~~

Zale mentally giggled and proceeded to teach Charlie on how to suck the boy inside his devi-otterboi sheath, and how to make it possible to suck others in too, and how to make sure every boi sucked in gets a cock of their own to be on. He just doesn't say that once inside, soul-stealing and instanto-chango into devi-otterbois happened immediately. Give it a try! Then you can catch the boy's friends, too, so they don't go reporting your boi as missing. You don't want witnesses, Master Charlie... And hearing the word 'Master' makes Charlie feel that this is even more right to do.

====================

Mercurial blushed! He grins slightly though and kissed back, nuzzling him, "I'd like to...leave that possibility open tho, Falconsong. I...would like to pursue it even. And I can't wait to see these gyms now. It sounds like a lot of fun."

~~~~~

Charlie shudders from all the feelings... and at the promise of MORE of those incredible feelings, Charlie soon had the entire group pounced and inside his devi-otterboi sheath... He then teleported to a secluded away from there and relaxed in the mud, moaning... The feeling of the squirming boys inside him was nearly overwhelming. You were right, Zale. This... This feels AMAZING.... It's... It's so....strong...

====================

Falconsong says, "It is a lot of fun. I know you'll enjoy it. Ah, the caravan is starting to move. Now we'll see just how tough this job is. Funny that Saberfang isn't assigning me any jobs and the first one in a while that I get is this one from the sexy prince dude. When I first laid eyes on him... my first thoughts were... fuck me now, sir."

~~~~~

Zale grinned, caressing Charlie from the inside. Now I'll teach you how to designate your own pocket dimension where you can store your loving bois whenever you decide to release them from your sheath. When you release them, they auto-magically go there. And you'll be able to go there whenever you like to play with them. I will also teach you how to make mud portals so that any new otters that join your clan can bring new boys to you. And he starts teaching Charlie that.

~~~~~

Brighteyes yawned as he licked on Felpaw gently. "How was I in bedroom, love?"

They were now in the kitchen where a meal was being made.

====================

Mercurial grins, "Same here. That's definitely the first thing I thought as well. Though to be honest... I thought the same when I saw you too." He blushes, "Of course I also thought, 'damn I can never be THAT good looking'."

~~~~~

Charlie grins, That sounds like a lot of fun. I wanna learn those! He listens intently to Zale's explanations and once he thinks he can follow them, he tries it out to see if he can do it like Zale explained.

~~~~~

Felpaw nuzzles Brighteyes with a grin and puts a hound treat in his muzzle, "You were GREAT, Brighteyes." He licks his muzzle softly in a gentle kiss, "How was I?" He continuing making the meal, he was enjoying this setup a great deal.

====================

Falconsong grinned. "Oh you will be. Trust me. You will be."

~~~~~

With instructions as easy as Zale made them sound, Charlie soon had his little paradise and mud portals set up all over the world and in other dimensions. Where ever a boy might go play in the mud, Charlie now had access to.

~~~~~

Brighteyes smiles and kisses. "You underrate yourself, Felpaw. You are better than you think you are. I wouldn't be happier with anyone other than you."

====================

Mercurial giggles, "I hope so, Falconsong." He noses Falconsong with a grin, "And then we can go out together and see how many heads we turn." He winks.

~~~~~

Charlie grinned! He sent them all to his paradise then teleported back to Lovie's place with a naughty, happy grin and changed back to his human form to 'hide out' a while.

~~~~~

Felpaw chuckles, "Well you WERE yawning a bit." He lick kisses and smiles, "But I'm happy to hear you say that. and I'm really happy you decided to sleep and stay with me." He nips Brighteyes playfully as he starts plating the food, "All mine you are, hehe Oh here... Have some more steak."

====================

Brighteyes nom-noms on the steak with a happy smile. "You good cook, Felpaw."

~~~~~

Red-Angel glanced over at Charlie. "Oh there you are. I guess you had to use the bathroom. Lovie was asking if we were hungry. Are you?"

~~~~~

Falconsong and Mercurial traveled with the caravan through the desert for several hours, then they came to an oasis where a much needed break was had.

"How you holding up, sexy boi?" asked Falconsong.

Comment

Felpaw smiles, "Thanks. I try!" He sits down next to Brighteyes and eats his, his tail resting on Brighteyes in a cute manner.

~~~~~

Charlie grins, "Starving actually... And yeah I just had to run over to the bathroom. I'd love some fish or shellfish for lunch.... or anything else really. I'm not that picky." Though he does have a desire for more ottery foods.

~~~~~

Mercurial smiles at Falconsong, "Well, I think I'm holding up okay. When I need a bit of encouragement, I just look over at you." He winks.

Comment

Brighteyes smiled. "You're better at sex, love." He gave Felpaw a deep kiss on the muzzle.

~~~~~

Red-Angel smiled, then turned to Lovie. "He's hungry for something that Otters would eat. As for me... you know what would please a Hell Hound."

~~~~~

Falconsong nuzzled Mercurial gently. "Don't look now, but the prince is smiling at you... I mean, at us." He giggled.

The prince was indeed smiling in their direction.

Comment

Felpaw awwws and blushes, kissing back deeply, "Are you wanting a Felpaw knot again already?" He winked.

~~~~~

Lovie chuckles fixes them both a big FEAST... Of Hell Hound and Otter Delights!

Charlie wows, "These look incredible!" He started munching!

~~~~~

Mercurial nuzzled back then blushed hotly, "I still can't look at him without getting aroused."

Comment

Brighteyes grinned. "I know we have to work and rest to pay off our debt, but... I really enjoy it when you mount me, too. I... I love... you, Felpaw."

~~~~~

Red-Angel grinz. "I think it's wonderful!" He eats too.

~~~~~

Falconsong nudged Mercurial. "I double-dare you to go over to the prince, wink at him, then turn around and lift your tail to him."

Comment

Felpaw blushes hotly and kisses Brighteyes again, "Then assume the position... We don't have a job pending... I'll let you experience it again, love."

~~~~~

Lovie grins, "Thank you. Eat up!"

Charlie wasn't being told twice. He was digging in heartily. He was really, really, really hungry. Likely due to all the things he had done.

~~~~~

Mercurial blushed! "Only if I do, you have to do it later when we're alone together!" He saunters over by the prince, winking as he passed... then got a drink from the oasis and while his rear was facing the prince, he lifted his tail, just like Falconsong dared him.

Comment

Brighteyes grinz and assumes the position for Felpaw.

~~~~~

Red-Angel gives Lovie and nice lick, then really gets to eating.

~~~~~

The prince smiled slyly, a bit yiffy and definitely horny himself, as he accepts the offer and mounts Mercurial on the spot and works him over really nicely.

Falconsong quietly giggles as he watches at a distance.

Comment

Felpaw grins and mounts Brighteyes again... And this time he really shows Brighteyes how he feels about it... And what all he can do with a knot. Felpaw learns more each time and each time he tries to make Brighteyes enjoy it even more than the last. He really, really tries hard to make it so.

~~~~~

Lovie chuckles and licks Red-Angel back and lets him eat.

Charlie eats a SURPRISING amount for such a small boy. I never knew fish and seafood could taste so amazingly good!

~~~~~

Mercurial yelps a bit in surprise... but after that he almost melts, moaning loudly... The prince seems as talented as he is sexy. Mercurial finds it to be the best yiff ever!

Comment

Brighteyes moans and really makes it worth it for Felpaw, too! He loves being Felpaw's little fuck toy!

~~~~~

Red-Angel enjoys the meal a lot, but is surprised over how much Charlie is eating for someone who simply went to the bathroom.

~~~~~

The prince ties with Mercurial three times, showing that he is a species with multiple knots, and then he really goes to work on Mercurial.

Falconsong heads off to make a patrol around the caravan to make sure everything is in order.

Comment

Felpaw gives it to Brighteyes all he could want... and leave Brighteyes quite surprisingly round.... with seed and other things. Brighteyes will be a mommy.

~~~~~

Charlie was hungry! All that took a lot of energy today though he had a lot of fun. He eats until he finally leans back, smiling... with very little left overs. "That was FANTASTIC."

~~~~~

Mercurial wasn't expecting that! At ALL! But he can't complain... He wonders what Falconsong would be like with multiple knots

Comment

Brighteyes ergs, as he realizes that he is more full than he was expecting. "I feel... weird... what did you do to me, Felpaw?"

~~~~~

Red-Angel smiled. "I totally agree, Charlie. Lovie is a great cook. Though I wonder how Falconsong and Mercurial are doing? I know they are working, but... time is always different in the other planes."

~~~~~

Falconsong grinz as he can just imagine Mercurial's comments later when he finds out that he set him up with the prince at the prince's request. "Yeah, he is going to be a princely yiff-toy for the rest of the trip. And I don't think he will be disappointed at all. The prince told me that he had 9 knots, but I can't imagine why a hound would have that many knots... That's how many a dragon has and the prince is no dragon."

And the prince yiffs Mercurial more, popping another knot into the hell hound's bottom.

Comment

Felpaw blushes and rubs on Brighteyes' belly, "Your pregnant, Brighteyes... With our pups."

~~~~~

Charlie grins and nodnods, "Hrm, I dunno. I hope they're okay and having fun."

~~~~~

Mercurial gasps and moans louder, pressing back against the prince and by now he's asking for more... Either he's a submissive sort or something about what the prince is doing is making him react that way. He massages the prince's shaft and knots in the best ways he can, really pleasuring the prince. Though he is gonna get Falconsong for this later Right now though, he's too busy being the yiff-toy for the prince...and enjoying it.

Comment

Brighteyes blinks his eyes, then he faints.

~~~~~

Red-Angel grinned. "I am wondering if any other debtors have arrived at Freelancers yet. If so, I hope they are sexy."

~~~~~

When the Caravan starts moving again, Falconsong doesn't see Mercurial at all. Of course, Mercurial is hilted on all nine knots in the prince's lap, right against his dragon-like slit...? uh oh...

Comment

Felpaw sighs.... Then goes and gets Saberfang, looking kinda dejected. That wasn't the reaction he was hoping for.

~~~~~

Charlie grins, "Maybe we should head back and see if there are any cute boys?"

~~~~~

Mercurial hasn't noticed that part but he has noticed how much nicer it's all feeling and he keeps trying to pleasure the prince more and more... He hasn't noticed anything being wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X