Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-03 Secrets and Seductions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freelancers-03 Secrets and Seductions

Freelancer Debt Solutions
    Episode Three: Secrets and Seductions

Starring:

1. Gawain Riordan Fairweather, Alias "Falconsong" - Mega Dog
    2. Johnathan Edward Mercer, Alias "Felpaw" - Darquirrin
    3. Myles Ennis Lucas, Alias "Brighteyes" - Mega Dog
    4. Theodore Barker, Alias "Mercurial" - Darquirrin

Also Starring:

Saberfang, Hell hound Alpha (OWNER of Freelancers) - Mega Dog
    Davyd Arden, Pizza Magnate (OWNER of Arden's Pizza) - Mega Dog
    'Lovie', Hell Dragon of Truth or Dragon Slitting - Darquirrin

==================
    PART FOUR: Spring Vacation in 'Lovie'-land

Hell Dragon's Estate Manor in Devi-Dragon Acres, Chaosmire

Falconsong lounged restfully in the Hell Dragon's lap, looking most at home right there. He knew that Felpaw went back to check on his grandmother, and he likely wouldn't see him for a while because of the time difference. He casually rubbed the slit idly with a loose paw as he rested.

~~~~~

Freelancer Complex in Happy Corner, New Hampshire

Myles walked into the Complex from the 'Phone Booth' tunnel and just stood there in some awe. He had a large camping backpack with him and that was it.

====================

Hell Dragon's Estate Manor in Devi-Dragon Acres, Chaosmire

Lovie smiles, petting Falconsong softly in a relax and well used manner, gently scratching Falconsong's ear-bases as he did. He felt entirely at home with the canine in his lap. He had noticed Falconsong rarely ever used his human form these days if at all. He didn't mind that in the least. In his mind, at the least, he and Falconsong fit together perfectly, wither it was working together or playing together or just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Though he had introduced Falconsong, lately, to the idea of Extreme Fetch. Fetch took on an entirely different meaning between a hell dragon and a hell hound. It was fun for both of them. At the moment however, the idle rubbing was starting to give him a bit of problem that he knew soon Falconsong would have to shift his position slightly to 'assist' with.

~~~~~

Freelancer Complex in Happy Corner, New Hampshire

Felpaw was sitting with his grandmother, listening to her go on and on and on about the sexy, handsome canine who was her miracle worker. She had recovered more quickly than Felpaw had EVER hoped and he was glad but her stories about the guy were starting to get old. Eventually he kissed her goodbye when her lunch came and went to go find Saberfang. He had wanted to talk to him about some things in private.

Just behind Myles, Theodore came in, wearing his rather ugly glasses and shorts, tshirt, old sneakers... he was almost blue with cold and WELCOMED the heat of the Complex. He noticed the strange people but it was not near as strange as the person who sent him here. He approached the desk and spoke to the reception hound, "H..h.hh.hi.. I.I.i'm here f..f..for the D..d..d.ebtor...p.p.program."

====================

Falconsong grinned, cause he knew what his idle paw was causing, and he would welcome the results. Though Lovie did have other Samates inside there, there was never a guarantee that the pride would be occupied or not.

~~~~~

Saberfang was in his office going over the still incoming Hell hound detective reports on the Fairweather family. And it was going nowhere. It was as if snooping in the family's background resulted in colliding with a Firewall. "Grrs... there has to be a chink in that family's background."

~~~~~

The Help Hound smiled and said, "No need to be nervous, young man. Another Debt Solutions case?"

~~~~~

Myles had not approached the Help Desk. Instead, he had approached a Hell hound and was knelt down giving the guy a really nice scratching. To Myles, it had appeared that the Hell hound was a bit itchy. "Such a good hound..." Good being the assumption... ;>

====================

Lovie grinned and it was unoccupied... for the express reason of inviting the hell hound for a lap ride.

~~~~~

Felpaw knocked as he sat at the door, "Sir?"

~~~~~

Theodore says, "N..not nervous. Cold. Missed...last buss stop... walked...COLD..." He nodnods, "Debt Solutions... I'm Th..th.Theodore Barker. Yes....That Theodore Barker. From LA."

~~~~~

The Hell Hound leans into the scratching, mmmmming. "Thanks, human."

====================

Falconsong accepted the ride when it became available as he pounced on it, tail hole first, rather hard.

~~~~~

Saberfang smiled. "Come in, Felpaw. I always have time for you."

~~~~~

The Help hell hound came out of the booth and brought Theodore inside with him and after seating the boy, turned up his natural body heat to help warm up the boy. He had some hot cocoa available too, the kind with the mini-marshmallows. And he wrapped the boy up in a thermal blanket. "How do you feel now?"

~~~~~

Myles continued to scratch the Hell Hound all over, petting close to being personal, unknowingly... "You talk, huh? That's cool. Have I gotten every spot or have I missed a few places?" He winked as he leaned in and gave the Hound a kiss on the nose. "I'm Myles."

====================

Lovie thrust upward when he did, hilting all but two knots inside Falconsong at once, stretching him muchly and almost to his limit! He grins, "Going to try to get the last two in today? Or did you cry mercy on that?" He giggles and strokes on his stretched hound lover.

~~~~~

Felpaw blushes a little as he comes in and walks over to Saberfang... "I was wondering... If maybe... you would like to ... Um... Have...a houdn treat snack together sometime?"

~~~~~

Theodore blushed, "T..t..thanks... I'm starting to feel warm again.. I can actually feel my toes.. Though they burn and hurt of course...Your nice." He gives the hound a lickkiss on the nose and sips his cocoa.

~~~~~

The hound grins, "I'm Blackpaw." He grins and shows Myles his black fox like 'gloves' on his paws, "see?" he grins and leans into the scratching some more, "Your scratches are niiiice." He's showing abit from it too "You here to join the pack as a full recruit for a new chance at life with all debts cleared or just here to work off a debt yourself?"

====================

Falconsong grinned. "Are you challenging me as if I can't do it? You know I'll do anything for a challenge. I'm a sucker for that. I'm gonna try, but don't know if we'll succeed or not." And he humps down hard again.

~~~~~

Saberfang pulled out one of his own Hound Treats and fed it to Felpaw, rubbing his tummy and petting his head. "Why don't you just move in with me instead of skulking around the edges? You know I love you. And I note that you're in your Felpaw form today. You really like that body, don't you?"

~~~~~

The Help hound licks Theodore in return, sharing his body heat. "You can stay in here with me as long as you like. I can't send a frozen boy to Saberfang."

~~~~~

Myles grinned, as he gently strokes what is showing. "You mean we could have that choice? I was told that I should just come here and apply for Freelancers as a Debt Solution. No one, besides you, sexy, mentioned that there was an alternate way to clear my debt. What all are the benefits of asking for the Recruit method?"

====================

Lovie grins, "I know..." He mrrrs happily, thrusting back and trying to STRETCH Falconsong down on the last two knots today. He's giving it a good go too... though DAMN Lovie is good at stretching people

~~~~~

Felpaw blushes, "Actually... Other than when I visit Grandma... I stay like this a lot. I.. I don't really feel all the comfortable as a human for some reason... But at least I can do it... That's important to me."

He pauses and eats the treat with Saberfang before continuing, "I.. I really like you, Saberfang but... I don't want people to think I get it good just because the worthless cur has a crush on the boss." He blushes hotly, "I ... I do like you a lot Saberfang... You've been really good to me."

~~~~~

Theodore blushes and snuggles up with the hound, "Your REALLY nice. What's your name? Mine is Theodore like I told you."

~~~~~

Blackpaw mmmms and leans into the rubs down there, getting even more showing and erect. He grins, "Oh there are LOTS of benefits too. There is a con I suppose but I didn't think it was much of one. I'll tell you the con first since it's the one people don't like. You have to give being human until you earn your secondary form ability. That being said... There are TONS of benefits. FREE room and board, FREE medical care, FREE gym and training, access to trans-dimensional markets, AND a guaranteed job with job-training. What's more, you're considered one of the pack. You'll have captains and other hounds around you all the time to share stories with and learn from. You get a whole new family. A REAL Family who loves you and cares about you more than anything. Ones who will REALLY got to the bat for you too. I used to be an orphan boy named Chris Campbell. I've NEVER regretted my choice to be a recruit for the pack. I got in trouble once and my pack captain and alpha both PERSONALLY came rescued me from a job-contract that I was illegally trapped in. We Freelancers stick together."

====================

Falconsong works hard to prove he can do it. It's a challenge. His rep on the line.

~~~~~

Saberfang grinz and mounts Felpaw right then and there, tying with him quickly. "You are MY worthless cur. Mine. Understand?"

~~~~~

The help hound says, "When I was human I was called Angela Rover. Yes, I used to be a female human. But I got a chance to clear some ridiculous debts and almost signed up for Debt Solutions, had I not met Blackpaw who told me that joining Freelancers as a Recruit had instant benefits. Of course, becoming a Recruit means that you lose your human form, for a long while, and if female, you automatically become a male Hell Hound. My pack name is Red-Angel. And while I am a male now, I would never give it up to be human again. Too many benefits and a family that really loves you. And if you're disgusted by the fact that I was once a female human, I won't stop you from leaving. Just remember: you are only going to see male hounds around. The few female humans you'll see may not be female later."

~~~~~

"Myles Lucas... the Kansas state History Museum mishap. And I know what you mean... I was an orphan, too. But unlike the other orphans... I have one very important fact on my side... Honesty. I wasn't caught in the act; I turned myself in. If I choose Recruit, do you benefit from my joining that way at all?" He pleasured and stroked the exposed doggy shaft some more.

====================

With a huge thrust, the next knot POPS inside with a HUGE stretching feeling that's RELLY amazing... and there is still one to go. Luckily Falconsong has a strong will or that could almost cement Lovie another Samate just from how GREAT that feels.

~~~~~

Felpaw yelped a little as he felt Saberfang tie with him fully. He blushed, lowering his head abit in an instictively submissive posture. "Y..yessir..." He shudders and clenches on the knots inside him. He blushes hot, "M..more for YOUR Cur then?"

~~~~~

Theo sighs, "That's really tempting but I.. I don't know if I'd wanna give up being human right away... Um.. If you choose the Debtor thing... is it possible to become a recruit later?" He leans against Red, "I don't mind that you used to be a girl... Your a guy hound now...that's all that matters now, right?"

~~~~~

Blackpaw mrrrs and moans abit, "I would really like to mount you here and now... if you'd let me." He nods, "If you CHOOSE to be 'referred' by me? Yes. Otherwise, no. A recruit may only choose one Refereer and only then by choice. I do not get anything if you don't choose to do so. But I do get a bonus if you choose to give my name as your referrer."

====================

Falconsong moans but continues to try for the last one. He wants it a LOT.

~~~~~

Saberfang suddenly grinz. "I have a mission for you, Felpaw. In fact, it's a rather EASY delivery job. It won't feel easy, it will be your easiest mission. Are you willing?"

~~~~~

Red-Angel says, "If you go for Debtor, then you have to wait a year before you can apply for Recruit. It's in the rules. They both have good benefits. You get to stay human part of the time in Debtors."

~~~~~

Myles grinned. "How about you teleport me back to your place and I'll let you mount me for as long as you like?"

====================

Lovie grunts a little and keeps working himself further inside Falconsong... A few inches at a time, slowly, until Falconsong can feel himself resting against the last knot. "You're almost there... Here we go." He holds Falconsong lovingly gently but firmly as he THRUSTS and slowly hilts Falconsong entirly, STRETCHING him more than EVER before... Falconsong can feel his whole body FILLED with his lover's tool. His mate's rod filling his insides in a way only his should. It's a moment of pure unbridled bliss... following by another as Lovie releases inside him.

~~~~~

Felpaw nods, "Yessir! I'm willing to do any mission for you, Saberf... love?" He blushes hotly and made it a question so not to sound too bad if Saberfang doesn't like it.

~~~~~

Theo ohs. "Well... I...I still think I'd rather start there." He blushes, "Recruit sounds nice but... I'm a little too nervous I think." He hugs Red-Angel closely, "If I'm a debtor though, what are the chances you and I can hang out often?" He gently starts rubbing over Red Angel's body.

~~~~~

Blackpaw grins, "Done." He puts a paw on Myles and teleports him back to his pack quarters... And it's really nice. Not officers nice but still quite comfortable. "This is my place. Alll mine. This is just the common hound quarters. That door leads to the Kennel's common area. That is the kitchen and the bathroom and that's the bedroom." He grins and pounces on the boy, "And now... as requested." He starts mounting him in a caring but very horny fashion. He plans on showing the boy just want you can learn to do with knots.

====================

Lovie and Falconsong will be busy a while...

~~~~~

Saberfang takes Felpaw's Transhounder collar again, and then... Felpaw finds himself in what appeared to be a sexually scented hound/horse stall in a part of the Complex that Felpaw hasn't been before. And he's all strapped in magically and can't leave. And just then, Saberfang fills Felpaw's insides with a special wash of fluids. "Okay, here's your mission... you're pregnant and you will soon be giving birth to my son. After that, you have to birth out 10 more sons, one from each of 10 Captains, Betas, and Alphas, other than myself. A total of 11 sons. Each one you birth is a delivery. When you finish the job, I'll reward you with Hunter Abilities and the lowest rank of officer in my pack. Hunters are like Private Detectives and Bounty Hunters. Hell hound style. You would be higher rank than Falconsong who is off with his dragon roomie. Good luck, Felpaw, you slut. I love you." He kisses him, then leaves.

~~~~~

Red-Angel says, "I work the Help Desk once a week, Arden's Pizza, local branch, once a week, and the rest of my time is with the pack or doing whatever my Captain or Alpha tells me to do. But even if I am free, your time may be different. You have to complete missions as a means of repaying Saberfang. As a Debtor, once you sign the contract, you're a Freelance and... you are sent on missions. Your debt is instantly bought by Saberfang, and you're working to repay him. Debts through the Recruit method are simply cleared with no repayment missions because the debt is simply 'handled.'"

~~~~~

Myles did shuck his clothes during the explanation of Blackpaw's quarters and where doors went, but after that... he and Blackpaw were very busy. "Oh, You're good!"

====================

Felpaw at first felt a little betrayed at having to birth for OTHER hounds but... After a bit he realized that's sorta what being in a pack was about. But he resented that he thought it would be Saberfang only. However, before Saberfang left... He does kiss back and promise to do the best job he can with this. But not to call him a slut because he was doing it for Saberfang. And that he loves him too. Very much.

~~~~~

Theo ohs quietly, sipping cocoa and thinking about everything he was told... And his own situation.

~~~~~

Blackpaw grins and kisses, "Thanks... But this is just warm up!" Oh my! They'll be busy for a while! Blackpaw _IS_ Good.

====================

Red-Angel said, "You smell good, Theo." He then licks him.

====================

Theo blushed, "You feel good, Red Angel." He gave the Hell Hound a kiss on the nose, "Do you really think Recruit would be better for me?" He tells Red Angel everything that's happened to him... including about the strange bounty hunter who gave him the ticket here and them him missing the buss in the last stop and having to walk the last ten miles in the snow in shorts and a tshirt. No wonder he was freezing.

====================

Red-Angel said, "I don't want to give you the wrong impression. Blackpaw would say that Recruit was better. But here's the actual low-down... If you go the Recruit route, you are joining the pack, and giving up your humanity in exchange for a total debt clearance. It's a total and complete fresh start. For the first year, you are a Hell Hound, like the rest of us. After that, you can earn your human form back when you gain the Secondary Form power. Also, I asked Saberfang about this after I chose Recruit and got some more info... you are NOT considered to be a Freelancer IF you choose Recruit. Blackpaw will swear up and down that you are, but Saberfang told me that you are NOT. The Freelancer title is for Debt Solutions Only. That means, you only get to be a Freelancer if you go through the Debtor route."

"Now... if you go the Debtor route, it is not all chocolate and roses. Saberfang purchases your debt from whom you owe; NOT simply clear your debt for a fresh start. You are given a Transhounder that allows you to change from human into Hell Hound Freelancer form and back again. When you sign the contract forms... you will be asked to provide a new nickname and describe your favorite colors. Be careful on colors because if you say Green Plain and Pink Polka Dots, then that is what your Freelancer form looks like. And you don't get to choose again. You're stuck with it. After you get your Transhounder, you are given a mission to go on. And every mission helps to clear your debt. Again, not a total debt wipe out, like with Recruit. Also, you can NEVER be in human form during your missions. Makes it harder, but I am just warning you."

"When you survive the first 30 days as a Freelancer, you are then given harder missions. And this is where things get bad. Anyway, you are simply Saberfang's property and employee for a year. At the end of the year, if you are still in one piece... Saberfang rewards you by clearing your debt once and for all, and then, he gives you the power to do as the Transhounder would, then he takes the Transhounder and you are free to go where ever you like. You can choose to stay and join the Recruits or continue to do missions as a Freelancer, but in the end, it is your choice. Most who make it... stay with the pack, because by that time, they feel more at home here than back out in the world."

====================

Theodore rubs his chin a little, thinking, "So basically, Debtor would be more difficult at first but might get me READY to be a recruit... I'd have to go through a lot to earn the dual power either way. But... a year a is pretty short amount of time. And I get to say what my hound form looks likes." He leans back a little thinking for a while... Then he grins and kisses Red-Angel on the muzzle deeply and hugs him, "I think Debtor is the right path for me, Red-Angel. Thanks for everything. You're a real friend. You didn't try to push me either way and I still promise to try and come by and see you when we both can. I want to be a Freelancer." He describes the general idea of what he wants his hound form to look like to Red-Angel (and it's pretty hawt) "What do you think?"

====================

Red-Angel smiled. "If you're not too busy, I would like that. And yes, Blackpaw can be very pushy in his recruiting mission. He's trying to earn some rank."

====================

Theodore smiles, "I guess I should go see the boss now? I'd offer to do something else but I don't wanna get you in trouble."

====================

Red-Angel says, "My shift is about over. If you wait until my replacement arrives, I will give you a personal escort to Saberfang's office. Also, later on, you will be offered a place to live while here. I have my own place and I would be honored if you chose to live with me. What do you say?"

====================

Theo smiles, "I'd love that, Red!" He HUGS Red-Angel again, giving him another nice kiss.

====================

Soon, a British boy of 12 with black hair and ice blue eyes approached the Help booth. He was wearing a Transhounder. He also had on school boy clothes from England. "Hound me down!" And Theo got to watch him transform into an Irish Wolfhound like Hell Hound of all black coloration and with searchlight like eyes. Really fun in the dark. "Hi Red-Angel."

Red-Angel was now helping Theo out of the help booth. The boy was definitely warmed up now. "Hi Holmesmoor. This is Theo, he is going to be a Freelancer."

Holmesmoor smiled. "A wise choice, if you helped explain things to him. Be warned, Red-Angel... Blackpaw caught an arrival earlier and you can guess what he's trying to do."

Red-Angel sighed. "I know how to spoil that. New arrivals are supposed to decide on their own; not be so blissed that they don't know what they're choosing." He looked to Theo. "We're off to see Saberfang, right after I report Blackpaw to security..."

~~~~~

A few minutes later... Theo and Red-Angel were arriving at Saberfang's office. And a re-clothed and blushing Myles was there now. And Blackpaw... earned some time-out corner time. Under Security Watch. He gets to see Funnyboner in the next cell looking bored.

But Theo and Myles were in front of Saberfang's desk with Red-Angel where Red-Angel was taking the time to tell Myles the TRUTH in front of Saberfang about the Freelancers (Debtors) AND the Recruits.

Saberfang waited for Red-Angel to finish, then he said, "Blackpaw isn't in any real trouble... he just tries to get ahead. But he isn't supposed to target the newly arriving Debtors. We have contacts that tell us who is coming, so when that person doesn't show up, we have to find out what happened to them. We sometimes have skiers come inside to get some Arden's Pizza. They are paying customers. Red-Angel's request for you, Theo, as his roommate will be permitted as long as it is your choice and not coerced." He then handed out the contract paperwork forms and writing instruments.

====================

Theo blinked, "Wow that was pretty neat." He gave the new 'hound' a HUG and kiss on the nose before going with Red-Angel to see SAberfang humming the Wizard of Oz tune. Off to see the Wizard.

~~~~~

Blackpaw didn't really TARGET Myles... Myles targeted HIM. And instigated things!

Theo smiles at Saberfang, "Yeah, he suggested it... but I agreed to it of my own because he truthfully explained everything to me and I think he and I get along really well and he can help me..." He smiles at Myles and gives him a hug, "Nice to see you didn't get lost though. I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you when I came in... I was COLD." He explains EVERYTHING again, his whole life story if allowed, to Saberfang. "All I did is load a program, I didn't write the damn virus but I'm the one left holding the brown paper bag with my own shit in it. If you know what I mean. 75 million."

====================

Myles said, "Manhattan Kansas History Museum. That's me."

Saberfang smiled. "The boy who turned himself in and the judge went easy on you. He is one of us." He winked.

Myles grinned. "Figures. Anyway, thank you, Red-Angel, for explaining the offers. Blackpaw made it sound like that if I went for Recruit, I would be a Freelancer. Anyway, I am done with my forms, Saberfang." He handed them over to the boss.

Saberfang read them over, then he placed the Transhounder on Myles wrist and explained the rules. "Now do it, Brighteyes."

Myles pressed his palm against the watch face and said, 'Hound me down!' There came a fluid transformation changing the human teenager into a Hell hound Freelancer, ready for a mission. "Brighteyes, ready for action." Brighteyes was a dark gold like a Golden Retriever Hell Hound with sun yellow/white socks and undercoat, though it was more of a cream color. His eyes glowed with a gentle pale moon-silver light. "And now, for the other part." Brighteyes pressed a paw against the time face on his collar, under his head, and said, 'Freelancer! Mission Complete!' With another fluid transformation he changed back into his human form. "That is actually fun."

====================

Theo hands over his paperwork after a bit, "Sorry there were a few things I couldn't fill out cause I didn't know but I answered everything else." He smiles, "I think I already told everything, Yes?"

====================

Saberfang then gave Theo his Transhounder and explained it's usage. "Okay, Mercurial. It's your turn now. Let's see it."

====================

Theodore presses his palm against the watch face and says, 'Hound me down!' There was a fluid transformation changing Theo from a normal human teenager into a Hell hound Freelancer, ready for a mission. "Mercurial Lightning, Tell me where to strike!" Mercurial was rich caramel creme furred hell hound whose fur darkens to almost black across his back, thighs, and paws. He has a sleek, beautiful appearance with metallic silver highlights over head and a 'dusting' of silvery glitter over his shoulders, flanks, and tail and several thin ribbons of the same color almost woven through his fur that makes him look a streak of silver lightening on a dark background. He was one hawt hound.

Mercurial grins, "Whoever said lightening doesn't strike twice?" He winks and presses a paw against the time face on the collar, under the neck, and says, 'Freelancer! Mission Complete!' There was another fluid transformation as he changed back into his human form. He grinned and wowed, "That WAS fun. I think I'm gonna LIKE this."

====================

Saberfang chuckled, then said, "Okay you two, listen up... you now have a mission. Even Red-Angel will know this Hell Hound when I mention his name. Silver-Ace is one of our FBI/Private Detective insiders in the L.A. area. He has found some forensic evidence at UCLA and wants a couple of fresh Hell Hounds to make the deliveries for him. He will tell you who to make the deliveries to. Remember: This is an A1 Class mission. I normally don't hand these out right off the bat, but... Mercurial has a personal stake in this. DNA was found on a virus CD and it doesn't match your profile. Therefore, we need to see whose it DOES match. All in all, it is looking like you were framed, Mercurial. Are you game? Just remember: you cannot be in your human forms during this mission."

====================

Theo thinks a moment then nods, "I'm game... Um... If we do find out who really did it.. Does that mean the court fine will be reversed and I won't owe my debt any more?"

====================

Saberfang says, "They would likely reverse the court decision to mark you as innocent, but... I already purchased your debt fine and you did sign the contract, so for a year, you work for me. L.A. Law tend to make a lot of mistakes, but their error is your benefit. You will have a real family here."

Myles said, "Okay, I'll be glad to help. Too bad my ex-friends don't get caught and confess about the homemade cannon."

====================

Theo nods, "Then let's at least try to have fun while doin' it." He smiles, "I look forward to working with yas, Miles!" He giggles at his own joke.

====================

Saberfang grinned. "Okay you clowns... time to Hound it down. You are officially on your mission now. And that means Hell Hounds; not humans. Red-Angel has offered to teach you guys a few useful Teleport Locations on Earth. After he is done helping you with that, your actual mission begins. Now do it."

Myles pressed his palm against the watch face and said, 'Hound me down!' There came a fluid transformation changing the human teenager into a Hell hound Freelancer, ready for a mission. "Brighteyes, ready for action. This is just so freaking FUN! I love how tingly the change feels!"

====================

Theo grins, pressed his palm against the watch face and says,'Hound me down!' After a fluid transformation changing the human teenager into a Hell hound Freelancer, ready for a mission, "Mercurial Lightening, Ready to strike!" He grins, "I know! It's like jumping into a really cold lake and not being cold but still feeling it tingling all over your body like you were waking up... It's amazingly fun." He salutes Saberfang and grins at Red-Angel, his tail wagging, "I'm ready, Red Angel!"

====================

PART FIVE: Truth or Dragon Slitting

Red-Angel then took the two orphan Hell Hounds to a vast number of places around the Earth, on other planets, and yes, in the underworld and the other outer planes. When all was said and done with, he dropped them off at Silver-Ace's place, then he departed. This WAS their mission after all.

Silver-Ace greeted them both, sniffed them once and asked for permission to fuck them. He was very polite.

Brighteyes agreed to it immediately and Silver-Ace gave him something to remember.

====================

Mercurial also agreed. And he happened to be a virgin! So he was very interested to see how it would be... And he does his VERY best after watching Silver-Ace and Brighteyes.

====================

Silver-Ace also gave Mercurial something to remember, and to Mercurial it was better than he could ever have expected!

"Good job, boys. I'm giving you high marks for cooperation and desire to help a superior officer with a personal exercise. I am Silver-Ace, a Beta-Captain in Saberfang's Freelancers. If you or anyone you know ever have any problems in Freelancers, I am the one you should come talk to. Mercurial, this job is mainly for you." He opens a CD case and holds it front of Mercurial. "Both of you sniff this disk, but don't touch it. Once you have the human scents from the disc, you are to lead me to every person in the L.A. area who has ever touched it. Think you can do that?"

Brighteyes nodded his head and took a sniff. "I'll certainly do my best, sir."

====================

Mercurial nods, "Yes sir, I'll do my best." He grins at Brighteyes, "WE'LL do OUR best!" He grins again, "Right, Brighteyes?" He walks over takes a closer sniff... The blinks... and sniffs again... He has a funny look on his face.

====================

Brighteyes says, "You know one of the scents."

Silver-Ace grins. "Good boy! Lead the way!"

====================

Mercurial nods, "It's not a person. It's a place. I know where it is..." He gets up and leads the way. It's a place he's very familiar with actually. Not long afterward, Mercurial leads Silver-Age and Brighteyes to a corner cybershoppe. There is a particular, strong smell here lingering. It's about two weeks old and still strong enough to stand out. He stops in a corner unseen and looks at the other two... "My brother and his friends come here often to do their homework. My adopted mother's sister runs the place. My adopted mother's nephew is the techno-geek who helps out here. He and Daniel are best friends. I don't know why this scent is on the CD though..."

====================

Silver-Ace grins. "I know how we can find out... hehehe... a friend of mine runs a game show on Devi-TV. It's pretty popular. The object of the show is to tell more truths than lies. You can tell 8 lies safely, but on the 9th lie... some lucky dragon gets really happy."

Brighteyes arches an eye. He has no clue what that is.

====================

Mercurial looks equally confused... "I... don't understand..."

====================

Silver-Ace grinz. "It's simply, guys. Everyone who has any connection to this cyber cafe gets to be on the game show. If they tell the truth, they'll win an awesome prize. But if they lie... a lucky dragon wins an awesome prize."

Brighteyes ums. "Sir, instead of targeting everyone, why don't wait until the shop gets busy with Mercurial's brother and his friends in there, too, then in your human form (cause we can't do it while working this mission) you enter the shop really fast, announce that the courts are about to overturn the decision and fine on Theodore Barker because he was proven innocent, and then you leave real fast. Then we monitor who gets the most worried about that news and whoever shows the most worry about that newsflash, you collect them for that game show. I am sure it won't be everyone in there, but I am sure that you will be guaranteed to catch whoever is involved."

Silver-Ace humms. "That is a good idea. With our heightened Hell hound senses, we would be able to hear whispered conversations, and I can read minds, so that will help, too. We'll do that. Here we go..."

And so...

They wait for the busy moment when the brother is in there with the friends, then the run-in, announcement, and run-out is initiated. Then Mercurial and Brighteyes listen very closely.

====================

Most of the patrons applaud but it just peters out after a while. Hacking crimes are not all the uncommon and most of them don't know the guy. Just applauding for 'innocent guy getting out' that kinda.

But Daniel Barker and his friends start up a nervous whispered conversation far in the back.

Daniel whispers, "How do you think they got him out? I saw the code, that was as tight a job as anyone could done. And the encoding was brilliant. Did you screw up Charlie?"

Charlie, a cute young man with picture of a anthro-otter holding a surfboard and a laptop on his t-shirt and ripped off jean shorts, says, whispers back harshly, "OF COURSE NOT! You know I didn't wanna do in the first place but when your dad asked I thought it was for something important."

Daniel smirks, whispering, "It was for something important alright. Getting that damn adopted parasite out of MY house." Charlie rolls his eyes, "Your house? Not what I heard. No baby sister on the way and all" Daniel smirks, "At least she's not a gay freak who likes otters." Charlie glares at Daniel, "You know, I may only be your cousin but remember who helps you with your math and computer science classes."

Daniel holds up his hands, muttering, "Hey it's your lifestyle, 'dude'." Daniel sighs and looks at one of the others, whispering quietly, "How exactly did you get him to infect them anyway, Victoria?"

The girl in the group grins. Icky Vicky whispers softly, "Shit that was easy. I told him I was letting him borrow my only copy of P.A.M. (Physics and Mathematica). A type of really advanced graphing and function solving program. It was suppose to help him learn physics. He's so stupid he didn't even know what Mu was."

Daniel nods, whispering, "Yep. He's the dimmest bulb in the family. Not to mention, he had to actually WORK just to get C's. It was pathetic. I'm glad he's gone. I think Mom figured out that Dad helped us with the information specific to UCLA but she never said a thing. And even if he does get out. There is no way anyone would ever trace that virus back us. I mean the worst they could is say that it came from here or the house. But even then, the freak came here and lived at home. And if they find out it was one of us who made it... we can just say that it was written at HIS request. I'm not worried. No one will pin this on us. Mom and Dad will both side with us and say we did it because he made us. So it's cool. Let's just drink our drinks and get outta here. By the way, the funniest part... Dad and Mom had the papers for getting him outta there ready before the judge even announced his fine and verdict. Turns out, they didn't like someone else's kid as much they thought they would. Mom once said that she caught him....staring at Dad in an odd way and it made her feel like he was ...how'd she put it... 'A monstrosity of little creepy creature who only served to fill in for the little bundle of joy they wanted and never had'." He sniggers as he gets up. "Besides... HE is the one who ran the program. So HE did it. End of Discussion."

The others nods but Charlie doesn't look so happy about all this. He never intended for any of this to happen and he's cracker who wrote almost the entire thing but he didn't intend for it to be USED. That's not the story he heard but you can't go against family... Or you'll end up like Theo.
    Mercurial was looking at his paws, sniffling a little... That HURT. That hurt even WORSE than being disowned! they PLANNED IT ALL!! His Mom...his Dad... his brother, his friends...THEY ALL PLANNED IT!

====================

Silver-Ace quietly said, "Got 'em. All recorded, Mercurial. I am sorry you had to find out this way. But Lord Impy is going to be receiving a nice large line of contestants for his game show... Truth or Dragon Slitting. However... if you speak up for even one of this lot... any one at all, we'll spare him and give him protection at Freelancers. Is there any one of them you would speak for?"

Brighteyes would speak for Charlie, but the question wasn't directed at him. Charlie didn't want to do this, but he was tricked, just like Theo was. Brighteyes peeks at Mercurial to see what he is doing.

====================

Mercurial was still sniffling and trying not to cry. He wasn't in the best of mental states to make such a call. He rubbed his eyes with his paws. "I.. I don't.. I don't now but.... From what I heard... Charlie wasn't...all bad..."

====================

Brighteyes then said, "I concur, Silver-Ace. Spare Charlie. He may have wrote the code, but they tricked and lied to him to get him to do it. Heck, he can live with Red-Angel and Mercurial, if permitted. I would offer myself, but I haven't decided on a place yet. I'd like to keep an open mind. But I do want to see the game show episodes where the family lies their asses off on TV." :>

Silver-Ace nodded his muzzle. "Charlie will be spared. The rest... Lord Impy will make feel right at home on the hot seat."

That night at Midnight...

A ridiculous number of guilty teleports occur as butt naked humans appear strapped in on the game show. ;> Falconsong is seen on stage helping dragons into position, a LOT of them looking really HAPPY already. Enthusiastically HAPPY! Too Happy!

"LADIES AND GENTLEDEMONS! AND ALL SPECIES EVERYWHERE!
    IT'S EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GAME SHOW! TRUTH! OR! DRAGON! SLITTING!

ON THE HOT SEATS TONIGHT -- THE ENTIRE BARKER FAMILY AND THEIR FRIENDS!
    AS WE FIND OUT WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THE UCLA INCIDENT!"

**BEDLAM ROAR OF APPLAUSE**

And then the rules of the game show are explained. ;> hehe...
    In a Freelancer's viewing Theater on the big screen is the game show, LIVE... in the Theater itself are Saberfang, Silver-Ace, Red-Angel, Brighteyes, Mercurial and between them... Charlie in his otter shirt.

Brighteyes said to Charlie, "You should feel damned lucky that we found out that you didn't want to be part of their plot in the first place. Our finding out is the only reason you're here instead of THERE with the others. And some of those dragons look really excited."

====================

Charlie says, "Oh BELIEVE me, I AM! I never wanted to get Theo in trouble. But when you have an adult and your friend... Well I'm just glad the truth got out."

Mercurial nods slightly..., "But... I feel sorry for them too... I mean the damage has been done... Do they...really deserve this?"

Charlie sighs, "Personally, I really think they do. I mean they hated Theo for no good reason. They were acting like Elitist JERKS." He shakes his head, "framing someone for something just to get rid of them is... just....wrong."

Mercurial is quite quiet at that.

====================

Brighteyes looks at Saberfang. "Is there some sort of job here at Freelancers that Charlie could do to help Theo repay his debt, sir?"

Saberfang replied, "Of course there is... IF, Charlie is willing to join the honest track."

Brighteyes smiles. "He also likes Anthro Otters. Do you know any?"

Saberfang grinz. "Oh yes! I know where a whole brotherhood of them are!"

====================

Charlie says, "Well... I did write the thing... I guess that would only be fair..." He grins, "Really?! I LOVE OTTERS!" HE blushes, "er.. I guess Brighteyes already said but it's truth.. I love otters. They're so playful and CUTE..." he sighs softly, "I use to play on online. I got a lot of flak for that. But surfing and otters and computers are my life, ya know?"

Mercurial chuckles a little, rolling his eyes. "I think we get the picture."

Charlie grins but then gets serious again, "So what would you want me to do?"

====================

Saberfang grinz. "We'll talk about that after the show. But I will say this, Charlie... you will be living with Brighteyes at his new place. And Mercurial has an invite to live with Red-Angel."

Several Dragon Slittings Later...

They are all gathered in Saberfang's office.

"Okay boys, Missions over," says Saberfang. "You can change back now. Or... you can stay in those forms." He then looks to Charlie. "I'll let you choose the job you want more, Charlie... Monitor Command where you spend every day helping Security keep a watch on the complex, or... Otter Central where you try to teach a classroom full of otter bois computer skills."

Brighteyes pressed a paw against the time face on his collar, under his head, and said, 'Freelancer! Mission Complete!' With another fluid transformation he changed back into his human form. "Ooh, tingly! Hi Charlie. I'm Myles Lucas, your new roommate."

====================

Mercurial laughs, "Awww I was hoping we could all live together." He sniggers a little and watches the show.

Afterwards...

Mercurial pressed a paw against the time face on his collar, under his head, and said, 'Freelancer! Mission Complete!' and with a fluid transformation he changed back to his human form. He shudders, "Oh gods... very tingely..." He grins, "And I think you know me."

Charlie looks between the two of them, gawking... "I... You... H...Hu.... But..."

Theo says, "But..."

Charlie says, "Hou..." Theo nods, "We were hell hounds..." Charlie says, "But Theo!"

Theo laughs, "Really Charlie... After seeing our family SLITTED by DRAGONS this is a shock..."

Charlie ums... "... Yes."

====================

Saberfang explains Freelancers to Charlie in a calm manner so he understands what it is REALLY all about. Red-Angel helps fill in the gaps, so there's not misunderstandings.

Myles says, "It would be like your being an Anthro Otterboi part of the time, Charlie. If you could do that, would it still be a shock?"

====================

Charlie thinks about that, "Being an otterboi part time... That'd be AWESOME... I mean like SUPER AWESOME."

Theo smirks, "Then this shouldn't be that much of a shock."

Charlie says, "I guess... But... Why do you so SO DAMN HAWT as a Hell Hound?"

Theo blushes, "I do not..."

Charlie smirks, "Yes you do. I'm surprised the others dont' have erections."

Theo BLUSHED, "Charlie!"

Charlie just grinned.

====================

At that moment, Falconsong enters the office and hands Saberfang a bag of MONEY. "Here's Mercurial's share of the game show proceeds for the Barker family special. Also, they are auctioning Daniel off at a really evil Hell Dragons Slave Auction. The dragon said he wasn't worth being in a dragon's slit... that the punishment was too GOOD for him. Last I heard... they were talking Metali-Titano-hellhoundimon in Digital Hell's PATHs..." ;>

He then turned and smiled at those gathered, particularly looking at Charlie. "Hi. I'm Falconsong."

*SHWANG!*

====================

Charlie blinks, "Um.... Hi...." He blushed hotly as even he had an erection. "I..I'm Charlie..." He looks over at Theo, "You have some real compition!! No wonder no one else things your good looking when you gotta be compared to a god like that. No... more than than Devine ROYALY.. like Zeus or something... King of the Gods or something... jeesh..."

Theo was just BLUSHING and looking down at his feet, not saying ANYTHING.

====================

Falconsong noticed and walked over to Theo and... gave him a very deep kiss on the mouth. "Don't let them get to you, Theo. I have a body-building secret. If you'd like, I can share later... then you can be this built, too. But my human form is... not very good looking." He then whispered to Theo, "Capital Financial Banks crash. Me." He winked. "Heavy metal mini-CD screen savers can do that." He then padded over and groped Charlie. "I really hope you're here to join the Freelancers... otherwise, I am sure Saberfang can get you hired somewhere... but..." as he is heading out the door, he is heard saying, "...we have Arden's Pizza."

====================

Theo blushed hotly but kissed back reflexively. You can't turn down Falconsong kiss! But he whispers back, "Actually I saw the news reports. I thought you looked sexy... even as a human. If you'll...forgive me for saying."

Charlie perks, "Arden...Pizza..." from the middle of the room to the door is crossed INSTANTLY, POUNCING Falconsong, "YOU HAVE ARDEN PIZZA?!?!! I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Theo facepalms.

====================

Falconsong grinz at Charlie. "Let me fuck you back at my place and you can have all the Arden's Pizza and Arden's Cola you can handle. What do you think?"

====================

Charlie grins! "Throw in meeting a cute otterboi and you have a deal!!!"

Theo shakes his head, "Addict."

====================

Falconsong grinned. "Deal. HEY SABERFANG! GONNA BORROW YOUR BOY FOR A WHILE!" POOF! They are both INSTANTLY at Lovie's place in Falconsong's quarters, where the Hell Hound makes the boy NUDE then fucks him for a very LONG time!

====================

Charlie proves to be DAMN good at it too. DAMN DAMN good. Falconsong can see why dragons love to fuck little boys now. Better be careful Falconsong Don't get addicted to yiffing tight little boys! hehe. By the end, Charlie has learned to appreciate Hell Hounds even more and is still on Falconsong's knot, tied tightly and MILKING it with his anal muscles in an AN AWESOME way that's highly addictive to the hell hound.

====================

After the fucking, Falconsong takes Charlie to an Arden's Pizza locale in Devi-Land, load up on goodies, then they end up at a slough-side picnic area. Falconsong calls out, "Luter? It's Falconsong. Come on over here for a second."

After a few moments and hawt damn sexy otterboi with small horns on his head climbs out of the muddy slough and smiles. "Arden's Pizza and... oh wow... a boy."

Falconsong grinz. "This is Charlie. He likes Otterbois. Charlie? This is Luter the Devi-Otterboi Infernal Computer Networker. Currently off duty. He lives here."

Luter smiles at Charlie. "Nice to meet you, Charlie."

====================

Charlie wows... (while munching pizza) "You're SEXY!!" He grins, "It's nice to meet you too. Want some pizza? It's Arden's! It's like the best stuff in the world!" he offers the otter some while admiring him. And he's still nude and now erect but he doesn't care at the moment. He's in HEAVEN! Devil Land or not!

====================

Luter smiled. "Thanks." He munches. "Arden's pizza, for non-Hell hounds, is rather costly. Lucky dogs get it for free if they work for Freelancers. What is it about my species that you like?" He is erect because of the boy, himself.

====================

Charlie giggles, "Lots of things. Your sleek. Your swimming. how CUTE you look. I just love otters... but your cuter than most. I think I could be a otterboi and sit on Falconsong's lap and eat Arden's... I'd be in heaven the rest of my life." He reaches over and rubs a bit on Luter...around the sheath especially.

====================

Luter grinned. "So you want to have sex with an Otterboi, do you? One question before we continue... do you have species insurance? Because if you don't and we do it... you won't be able to be human again, ever... and... you'll be stuck in my slough for 1 Earth year."

Falconsong then tried to explain time differences between the planes and realms.

====================

Charlie thinks about it... He wants to do it! But... He slowly reigns himself back with a pained expression, "I'd... love to do it... but..." He sighs, "I can't. I sorta... I sorta half-promised I'd help pay back part of the debt a friend owes. If I could do it as an otter-boi instead of a hound I would but I don't think that's gonna be possible. I didn't see any free-lancer otters up there in the office..."

====================

Luter hms, as he looks at Falconsong, then says, "Charlie will owe me for this information that I am about to say because it has NOT been decommissioned for the public yet. But there is a way to make a Transhounder into a Translutrafier. Falconsong... if you can find me a Transhounder than no one is using and bring it to me, I can reprogram it to work as Charlie wants it to, but... this is tricky work and... I expect something in return from Charlie. Are you in or not?"

====================

Charlie perks?! "There is? What you want in return?" He then says something he might regret later, "Anything I can, I'll do for you."

====================

Luter wasn't expecting that, but it's too late now, as Falconsong face paws himself.

Luter says, "CONTRACT IMP!" POOF! "This boy offered me an 'Anything' agreement. Strike it to the record, please." It is done and the Contract Imp vanishes. POOF!

Falconsong sighed. "Charlie... you just sold your services to Luter here. And it was legal because you offered Anything. Whatever he wants, you have to provide. Reneging on the Anything will result in your instant and permanent species change and being stuck in the slough for as long as Luter wishes."

====================

Charlie blinks?! "Wha...WHAT?!?!?!" He was shocked and didn't know what to say... "But...but..."

====================

Luter said, "I didn't do it to you, Charlie... it's just one of the infernal contract rules. If you offer an Anything statement to anyone in the Underworld, you are literally selling your soul and services to the person you are speaking to. I am NOT the only Otterboi in this Slough. If I hadn't spoken up, another would had and then you would be stuck in their lair on their cocks. However... I'll make this easy for you. The moment I get a Transhounder to convert it to a Translutrafier and you use it the first time, you let me be your first otterboi-to-otterboi fucking. If you agree to this, your anything will be cleared. What do you say?"

====================

Charlie looks at Falconsong then Luter and nods, "Okay. Agreed." He sounds relieved. He would have done that anyway. He HUGS Luter, "I need to watch the A-word then..."

====================

Luter says, "The 'P' word is worse. The moment you make a 'promise' to anything or anyone... they OWN you. No if, ands, or buts. And if you accidentally use the 'I wish' statement without thinking about it...you owe the person who grants that wish one thousand gold credits and... a year's worth of doing whatever the owner wants and you can't say no. You can get out of your anything another way and that is by getting another boy you know from Earth to say, 'I wish to be one of Luter's Bois.' The moment they say it, they are poofed to my Slough and you are totally free at that point. Otherwise, I am sorry, Charlie. You offered anything." He hugs back and... kisses Charlie on the mouth deeply, groping the boy's erection with a sticky muddy paw.

====================

Charlie kisses back deeply and blushmoans abit at the rubbing and gropes back on Luter's sheath and balls playfully, "I'll stick to the agreement." He smiles at Falconsong. "But I want you to be my next." He grins then hrms, "But... how do you get a Transhounder that no one uses and no pissed off Saberfang who is the one I'm suppose to be working for wihtout telling him up front what I wana do with it..."

====================

Falconsong hummed. "Saberfang has been really distracted as of late. He is researching something and whatever it is... it takes up almost all of his free thought. I go talk to him when he's really distracted, ask him where the spare Transhounders are kept so I can take one to an officer, and he'll be so distracted, he will just tell me where he keeps them. Then I get two, I take one to an officer, and I give the other to Luter. That way, if Saberfang realizes later than I got one for an officer, the officer will be able to vouch for me and say, yes, Falconsong brought me one. Luter makes the adjustments and he gives you the Translutrafier... and tells you how to use it. I am sure the code phrases will be different. For hell hounds, it's hound me down and freelancers, mission complete." And saying that does not change him because he didn't touch the time piece. "Both times, you have to touch the timepiece when you say those words."

Luter hummed. "You go do that, Falconsong, and I'll entertain Charlie while you're gone."

Falconsong POOFs away!

Luter grinz and hugs Charlie CLOSE to him, and shoves his otterboi cock up in Charlie's tail hole and starts fucking him on the picnic blanket. "We can do this safely here, but if you and I fall in the Slough... you won't be getting out for a long time. For now, let's try to enjoy this, yes? Give me another slice of pizza..."

====================

Charlie grins and hands him another slice of pizza and SHOWS him what he learned from Falconsong! hehe and this time... he has more experience on just how to REALLY milk and pleasure a cock.

====================

Luter shows Charlie just how sticky Otter Slough Mud can be and KNOTTY a Devi-Otterboi cock and KNOT can be. While they fuck, he points out other Otterbois in his Slough that all work for him or have joined his 'family' organization. There are about 1800 otterbois in the slough, most very STUCK and in sex with another. And none of them look unhappy.

~~~~~

Saberfang is very very distracted now. The topic: Falconsong/Gawain Fairweather's background. That constant magical firewall is starting to piss him and his investigators off.

When Falconsong appears and innocently asks about the spare Transhounders, Saberfang simply tells them where they are kept and then, Falconsong leaves.

Saberfang spends a few more moments looking at the mystic firewall lock and finally, says, "Of course... I should have figured that out before..." He took a breath and said... "Falcon-Song-Golden-Wool." And instantly, the mystic firewall was gone. "Oh yes... now to see if this effort was worth all this trouble."

Gawain = Welsh = White Falcon;
    Riordan = Irish Gaelic = Bard, Minstrel
    == White Winged Minstrel = Angehound Clan.

Fair = Old English = Blond, Gold(en);
    Weather/Wether = Middle English = Virgin Ram/Goat
    == Young Golden Aries = Angecorn Clan.

Angel Hound + Angel Unicorn = Gawain's immediate background.
    He's literally the untrained son of two non-human gods.
    Saberfang pales when he figures all this out. "Oh no..."

====================

Charlie has a LOT of fun. He waves to each of the others but tries his BEST to pleasure Luter better than those others ever did... even if it's not possible.

====================

The other otterbois wave and greet him in a very friendly and inviting manner. A good number extend invites for him to come visit with them whenever he likes. At least one levitates a flower and a note over to Charlie. The note reads: 'lutrastud blossom. for you. love, zale.' And there is a otterlips kiss mark on the note with a PS: 'press your lips to my lipmark and we be friends forever. yes?'

====================

Charlie awws and giggles. He kisses the lipmark and then SNIFFS the flower to see what it smells like.

====================

The instant he kisses the lipmark and just as he sniffs the flower, he experiences a massive erection and intense desire to be fucked and impregnated, but at the same time, he finds his mind in the body of Zale's previous partner where he gets raped and fucked repeatedly and he gets to do the same in return. But after 5 minutes, the effect wears off and he is back in his own body feeling the need to be impregnated badly by an Otterboi. And mentally... he and Zale are together in the same body. As promise, Charlie. You and Me friends forever. Me love you. Possession?

Fortunately, Falconsong reappears at that moment and hands over the Transhounder to Luter. "Here it is. Now make the adjustments, like you promised. Looks like you couldn't wait to have sex with him, so does this negate your being first with him when he's an otterboi later?"

Luter grins. "You know it isn't like that." But he gets to work on it as he unloads gallons of his Otterboi Master cum inside of Charlie's body.

====================

Charlie gasps and moans loudly as things just got A LOT more interesting for Luter as carry over from Zale's expereinces help 'train' his body to preform for Luter even BETTER. Mentally he asks, Zale? What's going on? How come I can hear you in my head now?

To Luter and Falconsong he says, "Hi, Falconsong. Welcome back!" He smiles and gives Falconsong a deep kiss.

====================

Zale mentally replied, You agree to Me contract for a forever together and now we merge and be one. Me love you. Out in the slough, both Zale's body and his partner's body are GONE. Oh boy...

Falconsong giggles. "As soon as we're done with Luter, we do need to get you back to Lovie's place so you can take a bath. Luter got you all messed up."

Luter grinned. "But he LIKES it! I'm an Otterboi!"

End of Episode Three: Secrets and Seductions

Stay tuned for Episode Four: Sexy Studs Club
Working...
X