Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM I: DS-03 Close Calls in the City

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conrad was now growling, "OZZY AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS! NOTHING MORE!" He marched on ahead just as Todramon got the grate open because he didn't even stop to wait for his partner to go first.

Todramon sighed. "The air in the sewers must be getting to everyone. Can we just focus on getting out of here please?"

Comment

Jaguamon said, "I'm sorry, Todra. But everyone was being so quiet and gloomy. I just wanted a discussion to get started. Not an argument."

Tigra sheepishly glanced at Simon. "I'm sorry too. This whole environment is getting to me. I can't wait to see those beaches later where Jaguamon went fishing. I was good at surfing in my last series."
      "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
      ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Simon frowned a bit and rushed after Conrad. "I never said it was anything more than that. I just said I know how close you two are... I didn't mean to upset you."

He wrapped his arms around Conrad, hugging him. "I really do like you... Truthfully, the first time I saw you, I couldn't help but smile. And you can ask, Tigra... when we lost you after this whole adventure began, I mentioned how I didn't want to leave you behind. I got worried about you."

He let go of him then. "Please, Conrad, don't run off again... I... I don't.... want to see you getting hurt."

Comment

As Conrad was looking over his shoulder to reply to Simon, he wasn't watching where he was going. "I am not running off again. Besides, with all of us together, how can I possibly get-" And before he could finish the inquiry, he accidentally stepped directly into the sewage sludge trench. Fortunately it wasn't Earth like excrement, but it still stank. When he resurfaced... he slowly tried to climb out.

Todramon closed his eyes and shook his head slowly. "Better that than a Skunkmon. As I was telling Simon, there is a rest stop just ahead and a place where Conrad can wash. He needs it now. PHEW! The sewers don't really smell too bad until you mix them with human body sweat or Digimon fur. Now you know why the Swearohoundimon smell like they do. And Conrad is now very attractive, scent wise, to them."

"I smell worse than they do."

Comment

Tigra then remembered something. "I thought you mentioned before we entered the sewers that the Imperidramon didn't like this smell. So I am thinking... if they try to pounce on Conrad now... they'll die of B/O poisoning."

Jaguamon remarked, "It doesn't work that way, Tigra. With how he smells, he is doubly trackable. Besides, aside from Simon, the rest of us with functioning noses may not WANT to travel with him now that he smells like this."

End of DM I: DS-03 Close Calls in the City

Stay tuned for DM I: DS-04 Welcome to the Jungle
            "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
            ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Working...
            X