Collapse
No announcement yet.

Di-Gi-Oh - 01 - Digital Duel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason hrms, "Well if that's the case, then we'll just keep an eye out. Reward or not, I'd like to think anyone who was in this Team would turn them in regardless if they didn't stop when told to. Though... I can't really say that I wouldn't be tempted to take it apart and figure out how it works my self if I was so inclined technologically." He grins and rubs the back of his head with a laugh, "I'm curious sometimes too. But cheating? That's just not right."

Comment

The photo shoot then was performed. Everyone was in their uniforms, standing in action poses with their Wrist Launchers, with Jason positioned front and center. Some photo manipulation would be added later for the name of their team in the photo along with the faded images of their partners just behind the team members' heads.

~~~~~

With the photo shoot behind them, the team was taken to the Company's local arena where everyone got to see the Company Pro in the arena already in an exercise against the AI computer's components. Jason would note that the Company Pro had a gold lined Partner Card loaded into the Wrist Launcher display holder.

"Chad?" started the CEO. "This is Team Horseshoe. Could you show them the full exercise for using the Wrist Launcher and the partner cards?"

Chad was a nice looking slender young man of 19-ish with silver-blond hair, pale grey-blue eyes, and very fair skin. He was tall and slender but very handsome. Handsome enough to make a gay guy go straight.

"Yes sir. You guys are just in time, actually. I was about to call on my partner for this practice match. Now pay attention and remember to brace yourselves so you don't go flying backward when you launch your partner."

Chad assumed his position and brought his Wrist Launcher in front of himself and shouted, "Digital Duel!" As he announced this, the area around himself become like that of both deep space and the code stream inside a computer as digital symbols and spinning lights and comets cascaded in both directions around him. He then pressed the Partner Launch button on the digivice as a mighty flash of light erupted from the front of the launcher and what emerged first appeared to be a ball of digital electricity which landed in front of him and a column of digital matrix formed around the energy sphere. The words BLADE, COMET, and CORVIS began revolving around the energy which slowly formed into its Digimon form. Lightning flashed, thunder crashed, and digital fireworks erupted all around both the Partner and Chad. The winged raven like digimon with twin swords and a cosmic shiny armored breastplate performed some fighting maneuvers then leaped up and landed once again shouting, "Comadicorvomon! Blade Warrior of the Stars!"

Comadicorvomon then launched himself forward in the air and performed his attack on the practice opponents. "CUISINART TWISTER!" And he transformed into a bladed tornado as he barreled through the opponents, completely obliterating them where they stood. Then the Digimon returned to his Player and struck his pose again. "Treat?"

Chad wisely fed his partner a delicious treat at that point. The rest of the interaction was just affectionate and CUTE.

Andrew quietly giggled when he saw the demonstration. "ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy..." etc. etc. etc. etc.

Brad closed his eyes and shook his head, muttering, "...someone hasn't learned how to make their digimon understand who the master is yet..."

Comment

Bobby grabbed his partner card then looked at his launcher. "Wow... technology can do some pretty cool stuff when it's programmed right. Just hope Malacanimon's ready to go..."

Comment

Jason wows, "And we get to try that now? To actually ... Oh wow... I can't wait! This is gonna be awesome!!!"

Comment

"Who wants to try first," he asked, looking at his other friends.

Comment

Jason says, "Probably the order they call us."

Comment

The CEO nodded his head. "The big winner of the contest gets to go first. That's you, Jason. Head on down into the arena where Chad is. He'll help you for your first time stance."

The head of security approached Andrew and quietly asked him to come with him to a private viewing booth for a few minutes, which he agreed to do. Andrew wasn't sure what was up, but he obeyed the request without question.

Brad grinned at Bobby as he fuzzled the boy's hair. "I heard you were wanting to do some practice matches once all the chaos ended. Is that offer to your friends only or for the entire team?" He winked as he lightly fingered over his deck noticeably.

~~~~~

Chad smiled at Jason when the boy arrived in the arena with him. "Are you nervous?"

Comment

Jason blushes, "Um.. Just a little. But I'm pretty confident in my partner. He's probably a lot more prepared than I am right now." He winks.

Comment

Chad smiled and showed Jason how to get into his stance and how to brace himself for the initial launch. "Maybe your partner thinks you should be in the card."

He winked giggling. "Okay, I think you're ready to do this. Just remember: not every digimon asks for something after they perform an attack. Mine does because its in his personality. That's why I always have the official Di-Gi-Oh treats with me. Word of warning... they don't taste good for humans; its for your partners only."

Chad moved aside where Comadicorvomon was standing. "Okay, Jason. Just do your best. Show me what you got."

Comment

Jason assumed his position and brought his Wrist Launcher in front of himself and shouted, "Digital Duel!" As he announced this, the area around himself become like that of a high mountain top clearing and the code stream inside a computer as digital symbols and spinning shining beams of pure light and sparkles of sunbursts cascaded in both directions around him. He then pressed the Partner Launch button on the digivice as a mighty flash of light erupted from the front of the launcher and what emerged first appeared to be a ball of digital electricity which landed in front of him and a column of digital matrix formed around the energy sphere. The words LIGHT, COURAGE, and MUSCA began revolving around the energy which slowly formed into its Digimon form. Solar sunbursts and novas exploded in shining, shimmering cascades all around both the partner and Jason. The winged mouse floats a few feet before Jason with a ornate silver staff larger than himself. He spun the staff expertly, preforming a few aerial displays of agility before striking a hovering pose. "Muscavaromon! Winged Champion of Light!"

The two looked at each for a long moment. Jason blinked and raised a brow as if to ask if he was sure but there only serene confidence from his partner. After a long moment of - something - passing between the two, Jason smiles and nods with a confident grin and points at the practice targets, "If that's what you want... then let's do it, Muscavaromon! This may be just a practice but we'll pull out all the stops." He flicks his hands over the deck, calling out a series of energy cards onto the field, like he had been doing this for a lot longer than he really had. A soft digital light around his hands he moved with practiced ease. It's also very strange that just the cards needed to pull off the ultimate move were right there when the cards are normally automatically shuffled randomly by the Launcher. "Waltz of Light! First Movement, Nova Blitz!" With the speed of Light, Muscavaromon blitzes forward in a graceful motion, striking the targets with his staff, causing explosions of light and sound around the contact points, weaving among them so quickly, he's only visible as a ghost like-blur. "Second Movement, Shining Aria!" Muscavaromon soars up out of the explosions, holding his staff up high, collecting a large amount of light energy into it before bring it down at the targets, with a huge explosion that covers all of the targets on the field. "Final Movement, Light's Truth!" Out of Jason there appeared a second Muscavaromon in inverse coloration to the real Muscavaromon. The two fly side by side, spinning around one another, on glowing with a pure holy Light and the other with darkest Shadow, the absence of Light. All things must exist in balance, Light cannot exist without being partially Eclipsed at times by it's own Darkness. The two strike the targets at the same time, the two opposing forces meeting head to head and yielding a truly powerful explosion and a twisting ball of energy that destroys the targets. When the smoke clears, Muscavaromon appears floating serenely in front of Jason.

Jason pants heavily, looking suddenly very weakened. "He..he...Nice job... Partner." Muscavaromon turns to looks at Jason and grins with just a slight nod of recognition that he also did good.

Comment

Chad smiled as he stepped forth and gave Muscavaromon a treat. "Good job, Jason. Now let's get one of your team mates down here." He looked up at the others at the railing. "What about you, Bobby? Want to see what you can do?"

Comment

Bobby looked at Brad. "That offer was for the whole team, Brad. I wouldn't mind dueling with you," he blushed a little from Brad ruffling his hair. That had actually felt nice.

He then walked up to the dueling area, with his Wrist Launcher in front of him. "Digital Duel!" The area around him transformed into that of a Hawaiian island and the code stream of a computer. Several digital symbols as well as blue fireballs surrounded him. He then hit the Partner Launch Button. As a flash of light appeared, a ball of digital energy emerged. It was quickly engulfed by a digital matrix, and the words CANID, ISLAND and FIRE circled it. As the energy took the form of the Digimon, several more blue fireballs crashed around it. It gave a bit of a smirk, jumping upward. When it landed, it remained briefly on all fours before standing up, shouting. "Malacanimon, Island Husky of Blue Flame."

The creature had the same appearance as any husky would, but was covered head to toe in blue fur. He looked at Bobby, who smiled.

Comment

Brad called out, "Way to go, Bobby! You made that look easy!"

Chad chuckled. "Everything always looks easier in practice. When you're in an actual tournament, old fears return and you sweat a little. The roar of the crowd really starts getting to you."

Comment

Jason grins, "Congrats, Bobby. Good job."

Comment

"Thanks, guys," Bobby said. "I think it'll be a lot harder in the tournaments, but, you know what... Bring it on."

Comment

Working...
                                X