Collapse
No announcement yet.

Di-Gi-Oh - 01 - Digital Duel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It was just luck. To be honest, my opening hands very seldom if ever start out with good cards. I was surprised I was able to get through it so quickly" Bobby remarked.

Comment

"My opponent started out strong and he used his revival points rather quickly," said Andrew with a smile. "and when he ran out of advantage points, I pulled and used my revival card which resurrected and fully healed my five best digimon along with my favorite to full health and then it was easy to defeat him afterward."

Comment

"Malacanimon can be tricky if you don't know to expect him on the field. I've yet to have a single duel where he hasn't played a major part in victory." Bobby told him."So... what are you planning to do once we're all done here?"

Comment

"I just know how to manage my points in a duel," replied Andrew with a smile. "Math helps. After the chaos ends, I'll head home with my parents, then we'll have a couple of hours to clean up. And then all of the team members have to meet at the local Card Dealership where the promo for Team Horseshoe is to be taped. We will get our team uniforms then along with the Digimon Wrist Launchers and our professionally rendered silver lined Partner Cards. The main winner got the gold lined card. Jason that is."

He then giggled. "I just know that when the Promo airs, we are sure to get a whole bunch of challenges from others across the country simply because someone in our area won."

Comment

"I'm counting on it. I've been hoping to be able to improve my skills as a duelist, and I think all the extra dueling practice I'm going to get out of the publicity this is gonig to generate, is really going to help me with that." Bobby chuckled lightly. "I don't expect to win every duel I have though... I thnik I've just been lucky lately."

Comment

Jason came back down stairs now, dressed in his typical attire: Red knit shirt with gold artwork, ragged, cut off blue jean shorts, and some well worn hiking boots.

He waves to his two friends and heads over to them.

Comment

"Look much better now, Jason," he said, silently chuckling to himself .

Comment

Andrew giggled. "You look like you're about to run away into the hills, Jason. But I know you can't do that. What would Muscavaromon say?" He winked at Bobby as he giggled some more. "I know what Huscornomon would say after he finished laughing."

Comment

Jason makes a face, "You both just like Huskys. I know what Muscavaromon would say. He'd say, 'Let's get out of here and back up to the peaks so we can train harder to kick their laughing Husky tails off.'. Then we'd do it and win, and you'd be sorry you underestimated the little guy. Again."

Comment

Bobby shook his head. "I wouldn't be so confident that Malacanimon can't hold his own either. Huskies can be tricky canines sometimes."

Comment

Andrew giggled. "Huscornomon is also part unicorn, remember? That teleport in battle ability really takes people off guard. But if it weren't for me pulling math during duels, we'd probably lose more often."

Comment

Jason giggles, "True. Muscavaromon and I... Well... I suck at math. And most other things. I barely understand all this stuff about points and exceptions and all that. I just do what seems right at the time. Somehow though... that gets me through a lot of the matches. Sometimes, though, I swear Musca's shouting at me to stop being such an idiot."

Comment

"Math is one of my own strong points actually," Bobby told the two of them. "But math alone doesn't help. Dueling needs a good strategy as well. Something I've had to learn with Malacanimon."

Comment

Andrew smirked. "Anyway, I need to call the other seven Di-Gi-Oh players and let them know where to be this afternoon. Yes, including Brad Hallsbury... and his partner, Pegagarurumon, winged sentinel of the digital skies. I've lost a lot of matches to him and his calculus minded playing style. I'm good at Math and points, but he throws strategy in. And that just kills his opponents."

Comment

Jason shudders, "I don't know anyone who has beaten him more than once or twice. After that, he just knows your play-style and wipes the floor with you. It hurts. Still, I guess it's better he's on our side than someone else's"

Comment

Working...
                                X