Collapse
No announcement yet.

Di-Gi-Oh - 01 - Digital Duel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason mutters, "Musca would be laughing his tail off at all this and wondering why in the name of the Light humans would bother with such silly things. But then he's not a human, is he?" He chuckles a little, "Digimon wearing clothes would be kinda silly. He'd also probably berate me for letting anyone get me flustered."

Comment

But then Mr. Yates proved that his humor was like his son's as he leaned in close behind Jason and whispered, "Probably because everyone knows that the little guy usually has the biggest package. Shhh... don't tell anyone." Then he moved back again.

Andrew was explaining his Digimon Partner to the Di-Gi-Oh CEO on the sidelines now and a little about his playing style.

And of course the phone was starting to ring to give well wishes to the winner. ;-)

Comment

Jason blushed at that and shook his head, trying not picture that too clearly, as his mother called him to the phone and he soon found himself fielding a flood of phone calls. He had no idea so many people knew his phone number! But he was polite to each and every one, thanking them for their well wishes.

Comment

Andrew shook his head but smiled. He really didn't think winning would actually go this far. But it was nice that Jason was getting all this praise for a change, especially since he lost the previous day's match and then he turns out to be a BIG winner. Which just goes to help prove... don't underestimate the little guy.

Comment

Jason was still in a bit of shock himself. But he was doing his best to handle the situation properly. He didn't want to make his parents or 'team' look bad. But he kept slipping his hand into his pocket to gently rub the card. This was the best day of his life, despite all the chaos.

Comment

Bobby had to admit, he was rather impressed. With having seen just the tail end of the duel, Bobby thought it best to congratulate Andrew for a job well done. He also wanted to congratulate Jason on his win for the sweepstakes he'd recently won.

Of the two, he knew that Jason's house was the closer of the two, so he decided to stop there first. He wasn't sure whether Jason would be or if he was getting bombarded by fans somewhere else, but it seemed the best place to start. "Hey Jason, ya there?"

Comment

Jason opens the doors and blinks a little. "Um, Hi. Your... Your Bobby right?" He ducks outside the house, closing the door behind him. "It's crazy in there..." He smiles, "Nice ta see ya. I guess you saw me on TV?"

Comment

Andrew was still getting the partner interview from the CEO for his Digimon Partner Card to be presented later. He was excited to be able to get one done and be part of the team. Of course, even if he wasn't part of the team, he would have been just as happy to support Jason and the others who were on the team.

Comment

"I saw. Kinda hard to miss something like that," Bobby said with a smile. "God knows how many people entered, and you won... Wish I had that kind of luck."

Comment

Jason rubs the back of his neck with a slight laugh, "Um.. I didn't enter. I didn't think I had a chance. Andrew entered me. He's inside right now talking to them about his digimon card. Though, your one of his friends and probably one of the ones he said on the team... so... that means you should get the benefits... I think. Let's ask him when they're done with them."

Comment

"Probably not a bad idea," Bobby remarked. "And I guess it doesn't really matter how you won. The fact you won is still pretty cool."

Comment

Andrew poked his head out the door. "Jason, your mom needs you. She has your clothes ready for you. Um... PJs in public?" He giggles. Then he saw Bobby. "Oh hi, Bobby. Come on inside. The CEO will want to talk to you too. Everyone on the local team is getting professionally rendered partner cards."

Comment

Jason blushes hotly and RUNS back inside... Disappearing from sight quickly so he can get dressed.

Comment

Bobby couldn't help but chuckle seeing Jason run off. Today was turning out to be quite a blast and the day had only just started for him. He walked inside, greeting the CEO to discuss obtaining his partner card. He'd been waiting for this for quite some time now, and was a bit excited to know he was finally getting it. "Uhhh... Hi."

Comment

Andrew waited until the CEO was getting the information until he started talking to Bobby. "I watched part of your after school match yesterday before my turn came up. You have some killer moves. Parson never knew what hit him."

Comment

Working...
                                X