Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-04 Digital Dreams are Made of These

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot: To free the Digital World of a tyrannical overlord, select digital warriors escape from their cells and travel to Studio City, California to recruit the newest Digi-Destined heroes.

(This is a remake of Silver Age Digimon.)

This RPG may contain suggestive Anime content, some adult situations, and possibly funny violence.

Cast of This Episode's Characters:

5. Jason Billings - Darquirrin
    ~~~ Muscavaromon, the Winged Champion of Light

6. Auron Stevens - Unicorn Rider
    ~~~ Nightmaramon, Silent Traveler of Lost Galaxies

7. Sonja Flare - Veronica June
    ~~~ Usagimajumon, Magical Order of Nobility

8. Andrew Yates - Lord Pouchlaw
    ~~~ Zephorsiamon, Wild Blast of the Chase

Allies:

Wyzowlmon, Crazy Power of Wisdom
    Thane Tanner, JAC Founder

Enemies:

Imperidramon, Soldiers of the Overlord

NOTE: If you have problems in game, bring the issues out in public in the shoutbox or the problems will never be resolved. Thank you.

Darquirrin, Lord Pouchlaw, Unicorn Rider & Veronica June
    October 10th, 2012

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Part Four: Dishonor Among Thieves
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Temperoland, Digital World
    Maestro Maxwell's Home

Thane said, "I've been too reserved to feel tingly. Although I should do a head count on all of our members. Only the really serious members came inside to hear your message. The Slit Boys Club was ogling your boyfriend and his sons earlier."

Goldramon giggled. "I am sure Daddy wouldn't let anything happen to them."

~~~~~

Dragomon's Lap/Slit

Saul and Zan played on top of Dragomon who was allowing the boys to explore, poke, and feel over and in all they wanted.

"Whatever you want, boys... I'm glad to please."

Saul grinned as he poked his head and chest through the slit to see what was inside. And he saw lots of samates, of course. "Cool. Cuties. Hi guys!"

~~~~~

Versamon's Lair

Celesti growled when fired at and activated his Digital Matrix Digivice. "MATRIX POWERS... EVOLVE!" And the heavens opened up as Celesti was seen against the backdrop of a thunderstorm and a legion of Digimon Arch Angels as his wings folded around himself for a brief moment and then... an explosive sound like a thousand Hiroshima's thundered across the landscape as Celesti's dragon body became a very humanoid winged warrior form with blades instead of feathers and armor plating instead of scales. He struck a pose with a humongous battle sword that glowed with the force of the celestial powers. "CELESTIANGELMON! REVELATION OF THE ANCIENTS!"

And then came the return attack at Versamon!

~~~~~

Distant Desert Isle, Digital Seas

Andrew had been buried up to his neck on a beach during low tide by four Imperidramon soldiers.

"Let's see Maestro turn you into a Digi-Destined now, human. When the tide comes in, no one will ever know what happened to you. Sayonara." And then they flew off toward the Southeastern Continent that looked like it was covered in mountains and jungles.

Andrew was gagged and tied securely under the sand. He had almost wished that they had blindfolded him as well. Watching the waters during low tide was not the best fun he'd ever had. SHIT!

Aussieland, Southwest of Temperoland, Digital World
    Roomon Mob Piles

Sonja and Mick were still in the middle of the most Kangamon, Roomon, and Deviroomon ever gathered in one location.

"I'm glad you're okay, Mick," and she gave the Kane boy a kiss on the cheek.
    "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
    ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Maestro nods, "Well let me know if that happens... It's the first sign of digitization... and your eventual decline to digimon." He smiled, "I'm glad you're not suffering from any of those effect. But always best to check."

~~~~~

Zan grins and nudges Saul slightly off balance and when he goes in.. he follows

~~~~~

There are few who could survive an attack like that... And sure enough, the entire mountain, part of the area around it were particalized by the blast. Versamon lasted only seconds later, "Cur.....se... you...Cel..." And then he too was gone. Leaving no trace of the human behind.

~~~~~

Kane petted all the cuties and then blushed at the kiss, "Aww...Ah'm glad yer okay too, Sonja."

Comment

"Far as I know, I'm all human," Auron commented. "Unless my memory's been tampered with."

Comment

Goldramon then said, "Becoming digitized can screw up your lives. Very fast. You could even lose being human. This is why Maestro asked all of you this question. The moment you start feeling tingly, report it immediately so Maestro can help you. If you let it go too long, as in longer than three days... get used to the Digital World cause you'll never be leaving it after that. Losing the form is first... then losing your mentality. When that happens, you won't ever remember being human let alone who you had been. And once you're gone, that's it. You're stuck unless a powerful Digi-Destined Combination effect happens to you."

Thane hummed. "I think we can forgo that as long as we're careful and just stay close to Maestro's farm here in Temperoland. That way, he can scan us at his own leisure whenever he likes. I noticed a large crop field outside... perhaps you would permit us to work in it to repay your hospitality."

~~~~~

When Zan playfully nudged Saul off balance causing him to fall inside the slit, the chamber Saul landed in butt first would not be the same one Zan would be landing in himself even though seconds after following.

As he passed through the slit opening, all of Saul's clothing were simply gone and he was totally oil-lubed up as he landed among the cuties he had been looking at and... he received a surprise inside of him as he sank up to his chest in whatever these others were in. He gasped when he landed, feeling the knots... then he grinned again and looked at the samates. "Hi guys. I guess my friend Zan pushed me in. My name is Saul."

~~~~~

Celesti sighed when he saw the results of the strike. "I didn't want to go this route, Versamon, but you forced my claw. May you rest in the beyond." He then lifted his head up and released a forlorn roar... something often done when a child was lost.

~~~~~

Andrew wasn't sure how long he had been buried up to his neck in sand on that beach as the tide slowly began coming in. But then he heard the voice just behind him.

"Looks like someone tried to off this bloke," it said. "Let's see if Ah can get 'im free before the waters do 'im in." And the digging commenced. "Name's Zephorsiamon, the Wild Blast of the Chase. Yas look like a 'uman joey, so Ah'll just rescue yous and then Ah'll take yous over to my island where we can get yerself cleaned up."

~~~~~

One deviroo boomer chose to give Sonja a surprise from below as she was in the pile with Mick. And since there were so many in the pile, she wouldn't know who was doing what. He knew another roo was giving Mick a deep throated fellatio (a blow job.)

Comment

"Good to know," Auron remarked. "Earth has it's share of problems, but I do enjoy being human. Most of my friends are human after all.'

Comment

Zephorsiamon's nearby island home

Andrew was glad to be untied but the hot sun and sand left him in need of citrus. Luckily his digimon rescuer had some for him.

Zephorsiamon, the Wild Blast of the Chase; Although appearing more like a windy mist like horse, Zephorsiamon is an advanced Pookamon who uses the forces of chaos to cause magnificent explosions, the benefits of faster movement, and unexpected lightning like effects. A trickster by nature, a little explosion never hurts anyone since everyone needs a little something to give them a get and go type of feeling in the morning. Or even unexpectedly at night.

"Yas will be safe 'ere, joey boi. Ah never get ta see any 'uman blokes out in the islands. Just fishmon and birdmon. When yer rested, Ah'll show yas where the waterfall is so yas can get cleaned up. Yer a cute one though. Ah always thought 'umans were clothed though."

"You're pretty good looking yourself, Zephorsiamon. My name is Andrew. I lost my clothes inside of a dragomon's pouch world. Otherwise, I am normally clothed. No chance of clothing out here, huh?"

"Nope. Not a stitch. Not that it matters, mate; Ah like yas as yas are." And he gave the human nice cock sucking, which made Andrew almost go completely rigid from the shock.

Comment

Sonja panted when she realized what had to be happening underneath her. "Oh boy... I think... Ah think... one of yer friends... your friends... are showing my.. Ah mean me... a good time."
                ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

The Maestro nods, "As long as you remain within my and Celesti's domain, you should fare far better than most. There are still dangers, of course, but they are muchly mitigated. Still it is important to be safe."

~~~~~

Jason quietly examined the map and put it back in his backpack and continued walking, "I wonder if Andrew is okay. I mean, I know they said they'd bring him back, but... I guess I just have to trust them. Still, I had to get out of there and stretch my legs. I hate being all cooped up like that."

~~~~~

Zan giggled as he folowed and blinked when he landed in a different area... though he was soon to busy too notice and having a fun time with his new friends.

~~~~~

Mick laughed a little, "Yeah, Ah think so. Well Ah don't think we kin just be rude, right?" He leans over and kisses her on the lips, "Ah say, if yas can't beat 'em, join 'em. At least until they 'ave a bit of a nap, right?"

Comment

"Unless there's a specific reason not to,I think I'd like to go do a bit of exploring myself now..." Auron commented to Maestro, his curious side starting to show again.

Comment

Goldramon nodded his snout. "As long as you feel human, you should be okay. But if you start growing a tail and long ears, then get used to braying." He winked with a sly smile.

Thane chuckled. "I am not going to act like a jackass, Goldramon. I work when I am given a chore to do. I don't goof off."

"We have a few donkeymon who work the fields for Maestro and no, they didn't used to be human boys," said Goldramon with a giggle. "But they do LOVE to play with human boys after hours, thus you could get in trouble with them. So be careful."

~~~~~

One of the other samate cuties replied to Saul after licking his mouth with something that tasted very weird but good, "I'm Chylamon, one of the master's lovers. He's making love to us right now and we love it. You'll love it too if you stay in here too long." He gave Saul a firm hug.

Saul hugged Chylamon back and felt aroused more and more as he began to feel how sexual his seat was getting. "You taste good, Chylamon. And thanks for the hug. I like sitting here with you."

Over with Zan, another samate was giving Zan the same story and same treatment, although he used his real name of, "Choramon."

~~~~~

Celesti and his brood landed on Zephorsiamon's island when he saw the signal fire set up by the digimon and they were soon helping Andrew into a spare set of waterproof local clothes. "Thanks for finding him, Zephorsia. Maestro was expecting him when he got kidnapped like that. However, I know you don't get to see a human too often and you seem to be getting along with Andrew... how would you like to be his partner?"

Andrew was surprised the offer came up so quickly.

Zephorsiamon smiled. "Ah'd love to be this joey boi's partner, mate. Ah kin carry 'im on me back and show 'im the best things to learn and do. Ah assume there is a ceremony, yes?"

Celesti nodded his head. "Maestro will have to give him his digivice and after that, you will touch it to become his partner. After that, it's all up to you guys."

~~~~~

The deviroo boomer entertaining Sonja suddenly jettisoned off a sticky thick stream of his goodness deeply inside of the girl as he started going for round two.

Comment

Sonja gasped a little loudly as she felt what the boomer was doing inside of her but she was stuck and couldn't do anything to stop it.
                        ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

One of the club boys said, "You got donkeymon?! I gotta meet 'em!" And he ran out the door heading toward the nearby stables.

Thane chuckled. "You had to say it, didn't you, Goldramon?"

Goldramon grinned. "We have a little of everything in the region... even Houndimons."

Comment

Maestro chuckles, "Yes, we do." HE glances at the clock, "Hrm, it's starting to get a bit on the evening. Perhaps we should start making arrangements for dinner and lodging. You're building is obviously still there, so room should not be a problem, and I'm sure you need some time to digest everything that's been said."

Maestro seemed to have a far off look in his eye a moment before saying, "Plus, I need to begin keying the digivices. Seems things are moving a bit faster than I anticipated. He chuckles and smiles, "Is there anything else I can do for you this evening?"

~~~~~

Mick was as surprised as her, even more so when the 'roos 'silenced' the two by putting them in intimate lip to lip contact. Mick was blushing but starting to get into the whole thing as much as Sonja. Strangely, though, he seemed to be attracting a lot of attention and energy. There was just something about him that even Sonja was starting to see.

Comment

Thane smiled. "I think the boys would like to look around the farm for a bit, but I could help you in the kitchen, if you'd like."

~~~~~

The club boy who went out to the stables found a back enclosure with 14 donkeymon within, 11 in suggestive sexual positions. The other 3 were near the enclosure gate. The boy walked up to them and gently rubbed on their chins. "Real live Donkeymon. My favorite digital species. Right in front of me. They are so handsome and cute."

~~~~~

Celesti and his brood landed back at the hill overlooking the farm where he sent Zephorsiamon and Andrew down to the house to speak to Maestro. Love? I found Andrew and he already met a nice Digimon would would love to be his partner. His name is Zephorsiamon. I've sent them both down toward the kitchen door. Zephorsiamon owns his own island.

Andrew was riding on Zephorsia's back gently holding on to the Digimon's neck. He really LOVED this guy since the digimon saved his life from drowning.

~~~~~

The deviroo fired off another jettison of fluids into Sonja and then went for the all important recruiting 'bonus' round.

Comment

Working...
                              X