Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM II: DS-01 Boys of the Big Apple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auron stood there, chuckling as he watched Damien being washed, but he made sure to stay out of reach. "And here I was thinking I'd get to have a nice long chat. Instead I get treated to a show. Too bad I don't have popcorn."

Comment

She smirked. "As fun as that sounds, Mick, I am more interested in you and your roo friends on the internet. What else do you have for me to see? Anything naughty or is it all General Audience material?"

Sonja had no intention of going to crowd the visitor. But if Mick went, she would snoop through his roo links and maybe chat with some of his roo buddies.
      "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
      ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Damien acks, wriggling, "Awww... Common, Goldramon... Lemme go. I'm clean, I'm clean already..."

~~~~~

Mick laughs a little, "Unless it's a roodrake or a roodragon or something like that, Ah'd rather stay 'ere." He winks and then hrms, "Yas wanna see somethin' naughty, huh? Wellll....." he brings up his 'private collection', "Ah think Ah can show yas some things that will make yas wriggle." He giggles.

Comment

Sonja smiled as she looked closely at Mick's naughty private collection. "I'm more of a tom boy myself, Mick. So I actually enjoy the more randy pictures, photos, stories, and discussions you might have. Besides... I really like your taste in subject and material. Ooo Ooo... Why do you have a dragon with a kangaroo sticking out of his... is that a pouch?"
          ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Mick grins, "Look closer, it's not a dragon. It's a Dragaroo. The largest portion of species is always listed first with elements of the second. In this case, 'e's largely dragon but with strong roo influences. The kangaroo in 'is pouch is actually Kangaroo-Dragon, and 'is son. In most otherworldly species, males and females a like share the responsibilities of procreation and being mommies. Makes it more fair if yas ask me.. Of course, dragons are weird." He smirks. "Ah'd get slapped by Damien for saying that."

Comment

Sonja smiled. "Front the sounds drifting up from the basement, I don't think Damien is in any position to slap anyone. It doesn't sound like sex though... sounds like he's begging for help." She shrugs and looked at the next private picture. "oh wow... is that a CGI picture of a horned kangaroo with a cute sign pointing to his pouch. 'Vacancies Available Right Now'. That's a funny photo, Mick. I am surprised that he looks so... real."
              ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Mick grins, "Ahhhhh, THAT is a friend of mine...." He grins, "Remember how Ah said Ah knew the difference... Well... Since you're tomboyish and share my likes so much.. Ah'll let yas in on my biiiiig secrete. 'e's real. That's a Devil Kangaroo named Chase. 'e's a good friend of mine. See that background? That's taken in my private rooms 'ere. Too bad yer probably not gonna be 'ere this comin' Friday... 'e'll be back..."

Comment

Sonja smiled. "Really? Mick... I'll do anything to be able to meet your friend Chase. I don't have to be anywhere this weekend, maybe you'll let me come back on Friday and pull a week ender with you and your buddy. Please? Pretty please?"
                  ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Mick hrms, "Welll, Ah dunno...." Then he giggles, "Sure, Ah'd like that mate. 'Side's 'e likes meeting new people as much as Ah do... And 'e's been lonely lately. Not many people takin' up 'is vacancies offer." He smirks, "'e misses 'avin' pouchmates."

Comment

Auron continued watching Damien, almost finding the situation laughable."Are you always this bothered by getting a bath Damien?"

Comment

Sonja ohed. "When was the last time he had any?" She felt sorry for the male deviroo (Chase) now.
                        ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Damien glares at Auron, "You try it! ACK! No, Goldramon!! NOT THAT!!!"

~~~~~

Mick smiles, slightly sadly, "Last Ah 'eard, it was several weeks now."

Comment

Goldramon grinned at Auron. "If you think getting a bath from me is all that fun, little boy, then why are you keeping your distance? Why don't you come on over and let me give you a bath while Damien watches?" He winked as he did something naughty and probing to Damien. "Gotta loosen you up, like last time. Your VIP friends will thank me later, Prince Damien."

~~~~~

Inside the large randy paragon like drakomon, Andrew arrived within a mass chamber containing loads and loads of scaly miniature drakomons playing and bouncing and the majority looking a little doped up and high. "Damn... now that's a LOT of drakomons. There must be over a thousand of them all in this one chamber. But they look... sorta strange... and what's that smell?"

Comment

Sonja smiled as she hugged Mick. "Don't you worry... we'll help Chase feel extra special this Friday. If he's good, I'll give him a ride in my pouch." She winked and giggled as she looked at the next picture. "Is that a... slough full of mud and... doped up looking kangaroos with erections?"
                              ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Damon EEEPS and BLUSHED. He was tremendously embarressed by what all Goldramon was doing in front of all of his friends. But he couldn't help but like some of the attention as well. Any male would.

~~~~~

Mick smiles and nods, "It's a date then. Ah'll make sure yas are reminded too." He nods, "Those are Muddiroos." He giggles, "They're fun from what Ah 'eard."

Comment

Working...
                                X