Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM II: DS-01 Boys of the Big Apple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonja suddenly noticed something odd in the air of the club. "Mick? What's with the gold sparkles in the air?"
    "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
    ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Thane walked in with the pizzas and set them on the Founders table. "Gold sparkles in the air again?" He reached over and activated the intercom. "Damien? You may be about to get a special visitor again. We're seeing the tell-tale gold sparkles in the air up here. Just like last time."

~~~~~

The boy named Saul came into the Slimate Club and said, "Zan... Thane just said there were gold sparkles in the air upstairs again. And that means we are about to have a dragon visitor again. Just like last time when we got to see Damien blush all to pieces." He giggled.

Andrew arched an eye. "A real dragon? Upstairs?" He glanced back toward the way he and Zan had come in from only to see Saul climbing up the tunnel followed by several other boys. "Hey, I want to see this dragon too." And he started back up the tunnel himself and out into the private reading room, where the gold sparkles in the air were more noticeable.

~~~~~

Out in the basement where Damien and Auron were talking, the air filled with gold sparkles and one corner of the basement began to glow in a bright golden light.

Comment

"What on Earth..." Auron looked at Damien. "Think we oughtta go see what's going on upstairs, Dragonboy?"

Comment

Mick giggles, singing slightly, "Damien gots a visitor...Damien gots a visitor." He grins, "Maybe we'll get to see 'im blushing and acting all silly again. That was funny last time." He leans in and tells his lady friend about said last time as a curtosity.

~~~~~

Zan grins, "Common then. If you wanna see, let's find Damien. That's where it'll be."

He leads the way with Saul.

~~~~~

Damien ums and blushed slightly before saying over the intercom to Thane, "Yeah, incoming, I hope he doesn't crash land this time! Thanks, Thane!" He grins at Auron, "Remember how I said, I know things... well... You're about to meet one of my favorite sources..."

Comment

As the boys were starting to arrive from different directions in the basement, the golden glow pulsated and got larger until finally, what looked like a 7 foot tall Goldramon (aka Gold Dragon Digimon) stepped through the golden light.

"Salutations from Temperoland, Prince Damien," started the Goldramon. "Did I come at a bad time?"

Andrew was blown away when he saw the dragon digimon and he could also clearly see what it was about the guy that interested Saul and Zan... and it made him curious about it himself.

Comment

Damien giggles, blushing slightly, "Not at all! You know we're always glad to have you! Though I still don't know why you insist on calling me 'Prince' all the time but your cute when you do." He gives the Goldramon a big hug, "Common! We got pizza and drinks and you're a guest! Really awesome guest!" He smiled then noticed Saul and Zan and giggled again, "And it looks like the sexy slit squad is here too. Figured the sparkles would have them running."

Zan heys, "We're not ALL about that."

Damien nodnods, "I know... Just 85%"

Zan grins, "Eh, we try."

Damien grins, "I know, I know, Common let's make our guest comfy! It's a little crowded here." He walks over to the back wall and pokes it...then kicks it... "DANG IT!" He slams a kick into it again as it suddenly POPS open... revealing a HUUUUUGE open room FILLED with Dragon items, crystals, faux gold, BOOKS EVERYWHERE, it was really like a dragon's lair made mini. "Common!" He leads the now large group inside the 'Dragon Sanctuary'.

Comment

Goldramon grabbed all of the sexy slit squad, Andrew included since he was standing between Saul and Zan, and stuck all of them into his forward pouch, an opening higher up than the slit and safe to be in, or so the digimon often said. Ever since Zan first asked about the pouch, on every visit, he obliges the boys by sticking them in there. Only this time... Andrew got to go in too.

Goldramon then said, "Maestro tells me that he hopes you get that Digiporter operational soon. Apparently there is trouble in the Digital World and the Overlord guy, another dragon, has fouled up the existing Digiporters so Digimon cannot use them. That's why Maestro had me bring you the plans for your project. How far along are you?"

~~~~~

Inside the pouch, Andrew was surprised by how world like it was in there. Almost as if it was its own pocket planet with the pouch as the entry point. Andrew had landed in what appeared to be a forest where odd looking mushrooms seemingly bounced to some unheard musical beat. He didn't see where Zan and Saul and the other slit boys went. "What is this place?"

Comment

Damien grins, "ALMOST DONE! I was just doing some tests earlier. I accidentally swapped two connections. Big boom" He blushes, "BUT! I got it working... I even made some SPECIAL improvements!" He grins, "Super secrete AWESOME improvements."

~~~~~

Zan and Saul were likely enjoying their 'trip' as much as always! Andrew seemed for the moment to be alone and left to explore...

Comment

Goldramon snaked out his tongue and proceeded to lick and clean Damien up the way a mommy would clean a baby.

~~~~~

Andrew wandered into a part of the forest where it seemed darker than usual and it smelled like he was near sex. But all he could see were more of these phallic shaped mushrooms, although he saw one in the far back that looked like it was in a miniature clearing all to itself. A clearing with a crack in the spongy ground where the mushroom was sticking out of. He walked over to it standing directly on the crack by accident and he gently laid a hand on top of the mushroom out of curiosity. "I wonder why this one is off by itself?"

Comment

Damien ACKS and squirms, "Hey...cuttitout..." He tries to get away from the Goldramon's suddenly iron grip. He blushing HUGELY by this point!

~~~~~

It did seem a little lonely... And comfortable though. It was rather warm and slightly slick with very pleasant if sexual scent...

Comment

Goldramon continued to do it while holding Damien in place. "You dirty, so me have to clean you." He shot a wink at Auron. "You next if you get too close." He giggled as he continued cleaning Damien.

~~~~~

Not knowing where any of the other boys had gone, he turned himself around and... took a breath as he sat down on top of the phallic mushroom, enjoying the scent within that secluded little alcove he had found. "This is surprisingly relaxing. I need to get me one of these chairs for my place back home. Feels kinda bouncy, too... I wonder..." Andrew started gently bouncing on the 'slick mushroom seat'.

Comment

Damien blushed even more furiously, "Aw common! I'm not a little baby!" Though he was kinda acting like it when it comes to bathing... then again it was a tongue bath by a huge dragon. In either case, Damien was kinda secretly enjoying the attention, which only made him more embarrassed.

~~~~~

As he started bouncing, the enzymes covering it began to work away at the fabric of his clothes...until with a pop... he was more than 'sitting' on the thing... though instead of hurting it strangely only felt BETTER... though there was a little pain from the stretching.

Comment

Goldramon grinned as he starting stripping the clothes off of Damien right there. "I have to wash all of you, Prince Damien. Stop struggling or else I'll yiff you right in front of your friends." He winked at the other boys as he continued to wrestle/tongue-bathe Damien.

~~~~~

Andrew gasped briefly when that happened, although he was starting to like it. He was still bouncing on it. "This is... man... don't know what just happened... but this feels... like the best amusement park ride I've ever been on." He continued to play with the mushroom seat.

Comment

Damien ACKS and tries to keep his clothes, wrestling for all he's worth but he can't match the dragon for strength at all... Eventually he stops struggling at the threat, pouting and blushing adorably.

~~~~~

The more he bounced, the better he felt and the further down the crack he slipped. But that was okay, it was warm and nice... not at all scarey or confusing. Just the best ride ever.

Comment

Goldramon giggled all the more as he expertly uses that tongue to really wet down and wash Damien's entire body. "How far should I go...?"

~~~~~

Passing through the crack did not lead to the Goldramon with Damien at all. Instead, it seemed to be a weird magic portal between the hidden recesses of the pouch and... one of Goldramon's superiors in Temperoland's Drako-Paradise region. Although this particular crack hard to find as it was... led to large paragon like drakomon who had trappers and trackers under his employ. He probably never thought the access in the pouch would 'catch' anyone. But today was a special day.

Andrew found himself within a different colored chamber that smelled very nicely and felt like he was 5-8 years old while still being his own age. And he was in the utmost pleasure. "Oh wow... this is one hell of an amusement park ride. I wonder if this ride will take me to where others are at in the park?" And instantly, it felt like the 'ride' was moving him slowly forward in a certain direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X