Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM II: DS-01 Boys of the Big Apple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonja then says in an almost hushed voice, "Maybe I would have been more correct in saying that Auron seems more the type to stick his head up Andrew's butt. I don't see him in the room anymore."

Then she looked back to Mick's stuff again, more interested in that than anything else at the moment. "wereroo82 sounds like he might be a lycanthrope wannabe. I mean, he put a number on the end of his name, so it seems like there might be a bandwagon with that many people who use that internet name. But if he was a real wereroo... would he blatantly call himself 'wereroo' on the internet or maybe... he might use... 'roocruiter' instead?" She giggled at her own joke.
    "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
    ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Alex smiled at Jason briefly. "You and Andrew are best friends, aren't you? I can tell these things since a lot of people in the club have that arrangement themselves. I'm the fantasy hoofie fan. The more fantastic they are, the more I want to get into it."

Thane walked over to the phone and started ordering pizzas for the VIP members.

~~~~~

Andrew nodded his head as he hugged Zan and looked down into the tunnel. "How is your research related to your favorite book." He was actually very curious about where the secret tunnel went. He was thinking it must be a naughty place since Zan slightly smelled... appropriate... to the topic.

Comment

When Auron did find the basement, he quickly found who he'd been looking for, and walked over to him. "So, judging by the fact you're covered head to toe from that explosion, I assume you'd be Damien right?"

Comment

Jason nods, "Yeah. We've been best friends for a long time. I don't care if Andrew is off having fun, I was just concerned since he said he was heading up here after his tour was done and I was slightly concerned after that explosion. I'm Jason. Resident Digimon fan. I'd like to be more specific but... I kinda like 'em all hehe. Though my favorite is probably my partner... and he's a mousey. but don't let that fool you! Never underestimate the little guys like me!" Jason is probably the smallest one around here even for his age.

Mick grins, "Maybe, maybe not. 82 could be the year he was born... OR it could be a wannabe, but I don't wanna judge based only on username... Now I HAVE met one named Roocruiter, don't laugh." He is chuckling though, "Who CLAIMED to be a Dreamtime Recruiter. I knew that was false as soon as he started talking. Dreamtime Roos don't have pouches on the males, but Devil and Demon Roos do."

~~~~~~

Damien grins as he looks up. He's sooty but still very good looking with a odd 'feel' to him. He's a bit calmer at the moment and not bouncing off the walls. "Yeah. That's me. Dragonboy, Damien, 'insane adventurer' All works!"

Comment

Sonja smiled. "So how many of these actual talking roos have you met, Mick? And how do you know the Dreamtime Roos aren't pouched? Maybe they are like Digimon and just hide them so humans can't see them."

At the moment outside the club building... the group of spies converged while one was pointing toward the building. "She is in there, comrades! We will have the plans at last! Don't let her get away!"
            ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Alex nodded his head. "There are loads of Digimon hoofies, too. I have a few of their pictures in my archive."

At that moment, a bell went off and Thane looked at a mini-monitor and said, "Gatecrashers. I'll go take care of them this time. Only club members are allowed in the building." He grabbed an iron baseball bat and headed down the stairs out of the VIP chambers.

~~~~~

Entering the tunnel, Andrew slowly made his way through the access chute. "This is like having an adventure park under the JAC clubhouse. What do you do when you aren't hanging out at the club, Zan?"

Comment

"Dragonboy huh? Nice nickname," Auron chuckled silently. "So tell me, Dragonboy... Do you often blow things up down here?"

Comment

Mick giggles, "Ah know it may be fake, but it's still good ta keep an open mind. And the way Ah know is, Ah've talked ta some experts who are authorities are on the subject." He winks, "Trust me. Dreamtime Roos only have pouches on the females. Devil, Demon, a large portion of the weres, and others have pouches on both sexes."

~~~~~

Zan giggles, "Yeah, that's what it's here for... Well that and naughtiness. Me? Most of my mine is spent... in research. Both for my loves... and Damien's. Though you can't tell Damien about this place. It's a secret." He finally opens the last door and grins, "Welcome to the Slimate Secret Sanctuary."

~~~~~

Damien smirks, "It fits. I know more about Dragons and Dragon lore than anyone around. And I'm constantly researching more information. Um...yeah. It's kinda a talent." He chuckles a bit, "You could say making things go crunch is a talent dragons and I happen to share." He grins, "So... Obviously you came seeking me out for a reason... Why don't you fill me in?"

Comment

"I have a bit of a fascination with dragons myself actually. Been fascinated with them for as long as I could remember. More or less, I wanted to talk dragons with ya. Lord knows I've got enough books on them at home." Auron smirked back. "Though, making things go crunch, as you put it... Well, that's a talent that I share as well."

Comment

Damien hrms, "Talk dragons huh? Well whatcha wanna know? I have over a thousand books and wrote a lot of them! I even have my own special book 'Damien's Big Book of Dragons, A Modern Draconomicon'"

Comment

Outside the club building... the group of spies got threatened by Thane at first... then most of them pissed their pants when the other thing happened and the spies ran away saying, "We will have the plans, infidel! We will be back!"

Sonja giggled. "The name wereroo82 also sounds like he might be fun to play with. He's still young, right?"
                        ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

"You mean if Damien knew about this place, he would come in here, pun intended?" asked Andrew as he admired the secret sanctuary. "Wow... how did you make all this without the club members finding out about it. This is totally awesome."

Comment

"Sounds like an interesting read," Auron remarked. "Well... do you have a favorite type of dragon? With me, considering I kinda prefer a stealth approach, I usually go with the dragons that are darker colored. Ya know, the ones that could literally sneak up on you in the middle of the night and you'd never see 'em coming?""

Comment

Mick laughs and nods, "I would assume so. His profile suggests it. And I bet he would be a lot of fun, especially if half of his stories are true."

~~~~~

Zan giggles, "Yeah. Something like that. And yeah, it's not just me though." He motioned to some of his 'friends' who were also just arriving, "We all had a hand in it and it's only for those who really, really like the lesser known scalies."

~~~~~

Damien giggles, "Yeah, I do. Dragons." He gives Auron a bit of a lop-sided grin, "You do know that most dragons can assume a polymorphic appearance and utilize shape and size shifting magics... And you would never know if the blade of grass next to you was them or not? Only the untrained have to be big and bulky. Dragons can be whatever they want cause they're just that awesome."

Comment

"Ya know something, Damien," Auron commented. " I can tell you and I are gonna be good friends."

Comment

Working...
                                X