Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM II: DS-01 Boys of the Big Apple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thane chuckled. "We only do the table top role playing on Sundays after church. Aside from that, we like to have REAL adventures. And speaking of real adventures, Damien has been working on something lately that he claims will allow all of us to have a fantastically REAL adventure like no other. But he's been pretty tight lipped about the project. Every time I've asked him about it, he starts humming the Doctor Who theme song."

Comment

Mick grins, "Thanks, mate. I hope so." He grins at Sonja, "Yas wanna see a REALLY cute one?" He brings some of the images he'd taken himself of various roos and joeys and various other things labeled 'Mick's Auzzy Adventures'. Along with A LOT of notes that might one day become a book.

After a little bit, a rather rumbled, disheveled young man bursts into the room, "Thane! Thane! I got the last part I need for it! TONIGHT! TONIGHT WE ADVENTURE!" He laughed and then ran out of the room toward the basement. He's actually really nice lookin if a little manic

~~~~~

In the Arena, Jason saw several holographic fights going on. It was an exclusive live-feed of various digimon battles going on between players, as well as some fancy computer graphics and stuff to made up various club battles and stuff, as well as old episodes of Digimon and even a few other shows being aired on the Gaming Arena floor. Jason though the Gaming Arena was one of the coolest things he'd seen. Though there were a lot of those in this place. Then he notices something that immediately catches his eyes. The 'Digimon Realization Engine' by the 'Creatori Actualization Team'. He steps up to see more about it and it turns out to be a place to get a professional 3-d render of your own custom digimon. Jason grins and starts working on the machine to make a picture of HIS digimon to show Thane and the others later.

Comment

Sonja showed a LOT of interest in Mick's talent and in Mick himself since he was so hot. "That is so wonderful that you were able to get so close to those cuties." Then she noted the manic hyper kid who bounced off the walls briefly before disappearing back downstairs. "What was that?"
        "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
        ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Andrew suddenly heard the boy come into the basement just beyond the door of the slit room club he had been reading in. He slowly peaked out the door and when he saw the boy excitedly working on the telephone booth, he quietly closed the reading room door again and resumed reading his book. "That kid must have good drugs or something," he quietly said as he resumed reading Zan's favorite book, beginning to see notations made on certain pages near questionable pictures of scaly bois in sexual positions.

Comment

Auron looked at Thane. "Alright, I'll bite, just what kind of adventures are we talking here? Personally, I've been curious ever since ya first mentioned it."

Comment

Thane chuckled. "You call yourselves adventurers?" He winked clearly kidding. "Damien Lancer bounces off the walls and you, Auron, never even ask who he was. That was our dragon lover. Anyway, as for adventures... We are a club of teenage adventurers who are all the time finding ways into other realms which are 'just around the corner' or 'beyond the gates of imagination'. And now, these adventures never involve drugs, as this may sound. It is hard to explain; easier to experience if you're around when something happens."

Alex giggled from his monitor station where he was too focused on his Club Archive find. "Lookit the unicorns, pegasi, centaurs, sileni, horses, and donkeys! I've found the motherload!"

Comment

Mick grins, "Yeah. They don't mind when Ah'm there it seems....Oh that? That's Damien... Sounds like he's got something big planned....Again..."

~~~~~

Damien was indeed hard at work. He had put so much time and research and invested a lot of effort in making this work. "Just a few more twists there.... Connect this to that..."

BOOM!

A few second later there is an intercom and a coughing voice says, 'It's all okay. Device test a success... should be no more explosions... I ...I ment to do that... Totally meant to do that." Then it clicks off.

The explosion could be heard and felt throughout the building when that thing went off... Thankfully no one seems to have gotten hurt... Andrew found himself, being so close, thrown around rather violently but then caught and held by another boy who looked slightly lean but with bright mischievous eyes. Zan grins, "Careful. Those things happen around here... Particularly with dragon-boy's experiments. Don't know how he manages to survive his own luck but he has so far. Name's Zan. You okay?"

~~~~~

Jason comes up to the Founder's Room rather quickly after that, wondering what the hell just happened!

Comment

Sonja actually jumped a lot when the BOOM went off and Mick found her in his lap holding on to him tightly and just rightly!

"Um... sorry, Mick. That surprised me." She blushed then... she kissed him on the lips.
                  ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Thane activated his intercom. "All you did, Damien, was provide Mick with a date. Nice one." He turned if off laughing.

Alex smirked. "Mick has the best taste, you know," he quietly said not taking his eyes off his favorite things.

~~~~~

Andrew smiled up at the young man. "Thanks for catching me, handsome. I'm Andrew, one of the four new winners of that national contest. I was just sitting in here reading this book, Dragon Recruiter. Zan, you said? Your name appears in here loads of times. Are all these notations around the pictures yours, too?" He then looked around. "I didn't see the door open when you came in... is there another hidden entrance to this room or something where you had been at?"

Comment

Auron didn't seem phased by the loud noise. "Alright, so would ya mind telling me where exactly Damien is right now. I think I'd like to have a chat with him. Gotta be better than just sitting here. Besides, if he's causing stuff to explode... I think I wanna see," he laughed.

Comment

Mick blushed something fierce at the kiss, "Now, Ah don't know about that... Ah don't mind none, but Ah wouldn't take advantage of a situation like that."

Jason giggles, "And a gentlemen too... I thought Andrew would be up here too though... Where'd he go?"

Damien just giggled before the intercom cut off.

~~~~~

Zan giggles, "There is. But it's a secret... Though if your a member, I suppose I could show you secrets sometime. And yeah, that's my favorite book. I've made all kinda notes and stuff on the more naughty topics too."

Comment

At that moment back at the NBC building, the place was swarmed by a mob of Russian spies as they searched for the elusive female spy who had the plans! They had seen the broadcast on TV and they knew she was in New York City!

"Find her! We will have those plans at last!"

~~~~~

Sonja smiled as she held on to Mick. "It's okay, mate. Let them talk about things they can only guess at. How about showing me some more of your roo fantasies?" She then glanced at Jason. "Oh let Andrew have an adventure of his own! You don't live up his butt, do you?" Then she turned her attention back to Mick again.
                          ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Thane smiled. "Have a seat, Jason. If Andrew found an adventure to have, then you should respect his privacy. I am quite sure he wouldn't have been down where Damien went -- in the basement."

Alex giggled as he read the latest unicorn humor from someone who claimed they were a real unicorn living in England.

~~~~~

Andrew pulled out his brand new membership card and showed it to Zan. "Andrew Yates" is what the membership card read and it had the VIP code status on it, indicating that it was one of the four new cards that Thane was having made the other day. He then put the card away again. "Tell me what your research is about then. And how is it related to your favorite book here and to this Slit Club."

Comment

With the others busy talking amongst themselves, Auron slipped back out the door, in attempt to find Damien. With Thane having revealed where Damien was now, he immediately set off for the basement.

Comment

Mick nods and goes back to showing and looking through the links he has accumulated, including some new ones from a 'wereroo82' who supposedly lives still in Australia.

Jason frowns slightly and sits down. He doesn't say anything. He's offended that just because he asked if his friend was okay after a building shaking explosion, they assumed he wanted to be stuck up his butt! It's insulting.

~~~~~

Damien was still working on his device in the basement room, albeit rather sooty from the previous explosion.

Zan smiles, "Nice to meet you, Andrew." He winks and walks over one of the cushions and shows Andrew the secrete tunnel he used. "Keep this just between you and me."

Comment

Working...
                                X