Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM II: DS-01 Boys of the Big Apple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldramon stopped playing the stereotypical violin music. "Now everyone should ask questions in case you need to know anything that you feel wasn't covered. Some may be off topic, for which I am sure Maestro would gladly humor you unless you fell into his slit sheath."

Thane giggled. "This is almost as most fun as the 6th Curriculum. The so called hero team is obviously a small group of a few; so how would we know who makes the grade and who doesn't?"

~~~~~

Celestidragomon growled, sat up, and opened his wings. "Flight of dragons time, boys. Versamon gets to learn what obeying me means. He does not have that boy legally." And he leaped up and took flight which caused the ground to tremble as he took off into the air.

Saul wowed as he watched the big dragon soar into the sky; then he glanced around at the other cuties who hadn't taken off yet.

Comment

Auron didn't really have anything relative to the conversation to ask so he just kept his mouth shut and listened. In the back of his mind though, Auron was beginning to wonder just what he was getting himself into.

Comment

In Outbackland, Sonja's mention of Mick now had ALL of the various kangaroo digimon all around and on her. Knowing Mick Kane obviously had loads of importance around there. Almost can't breathe... all I can smell and taste is roo... but they are still so cute... I can see why Mick likes them.
        "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
        ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Maestro chuckles, "There is a test we can preform. However it will require all of your party be gathered together. At least, as much as possible. Seems Mr. Kane didn't join us. But that's alright. I already know his digital destiny so to speak." He smiles mysteriously, "As well as Damien Lancer's. The rest, however, will require the aforementioned test."

The other dragons were quickly following Celestidragomon... None of them wanted to be next on the hit list. Though a few hung around, slower to leave than the others, giving the boys a good show... A few depositing Zan and some of his friends back on the ground from where they were 'having fun'...

Zan grumps, "And things were just getting interesting too..."

~~~~~

Mick was exploring his transcendental cavern when he made a few discoveries... And had more than a few adventures that wouldn't fit into the normal time line anywhere... A few months later, and still somehow his same age, he ooffed as he fell BACK into the cave again through one of the doorways, rubbing his head, "Aw 'ell...Wait... Ah'm back! Ah made it!" He grins, looking around, "Now.. Let's see ... Only one path left..." He headed outside and blinked, "YES! This is right path... Ah'm back outside!" He blinks and looks toward the mob in the distance and started walking toward, calling out, 'OY! Mates! Whot's going on'?" He couldn't see Sonja at all in all the roo piles.

Comment

Sonja watched the entire mob piles leap up some still hanging on to her and in a flying leap... they were now all over Mick and Sonja both! "Mick? Where did you walk in from? And we're in Outbackland just southwest of Temperoland."
            ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

"What kind of test are we talking specifically?" Auron asked. "Is it something physical?"

Comment

Goldramon said, "The test is mental as well as challenging. In fact, most of you could probably do it yourselves, but you wouldn't know how to grade yourselves."

Thane grinned. "Fair enough I guess. Strange the digital transporter didn't get working until we got our VIP members into the club. The girl, Sonja, is probably off with Mick, since he got the girl interested in his favorite things. I always knew he was the ladies man. Auron is right here... I don't see Jason at the moment. He's the one who was telling us that you should never underestimate the little guy. And Andrew... your boyfriend, Celesti, is retrieving him, or so it sounded before we came inside."

~~~~~

The one dragon digimon who played taxi for Sonja then returned to the hilltop where Zan, Saul, and the others were. "Um... where did everyone go? Did I miss something while I was in the kitchen?"

Saul said, "Celesti went after someone named Versamon. Would you mind if we examined your slit and stuff?"

The dragomon smiled and laid down in a pose. "Examine away. And ask me anything you want. Unlike the others, I am not stuffy at all."

Saul smiled and wasted no time in going straight to the opening and looking inside.

~~~~~

Celestidragomon peered down toward where Versamon had supposedly set up shop. "YOU MADE ME GET OFF MY HILL, VERSAMON! I WANT THAT NEW BOY RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR ELSE I'LL DIGIVOLVE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I DO THAT!!"

Comment

Maestro chuckles, "I do hope Celesti doesn't reduce the entire area to slag.... AGAIN. It's so bothersome having to rebuild vast tracts of digital world when he gets upset. It's a labor of love, I suppose." He sips his tea, "By the way, have any of you felt... Odd at all... Tingly, odd sensations or cravings, such things?"

Jason speaks up, "I'm over here... I was reading some of these books... they're pretty neat! Lots of pictures of digimon and maps and stuff.. And no I haven't, Sir."

~~~~~

Zan giggles and highfives Saul before joining him...

~~~~~

Mick ACHS and was burried... After a bit he was able to work his way out of most of the pile and over nearer Sonja, "I got teleported to my cave... and I found an exit that lead here... I'm not sure how."

~~~~~

Versamon did the most stupid thing yet. He shot a bolt of digi-flame at Celestidragomon shouting, "HA! I GOT ALLIES THIS TIME, CEL! GET HIM GUYS!!!..." There was no sign of any support... "Guys... DAMN IT, WHERE'D YOU IMPERIDRAMON GO?! I SAID ATTACK!"

Comment

"No, sir. Can't say that I have. Why do you ask?"

Comment

Sonja hugged Mick. "The moment I told these guys that I knew you, they were all over me with huge smiles on their muzzles. Actually, I am glad to see you. I was worried about you when you vanished out of the club building. Oh, and I ditched the Spies Who Want My Plans. I arranged for one of the Dragomon to mimic my voice talking about hiding the plans in the dark corners of his slit. If they want those plans that badly, they can go in and search for them."

End of DS-03 Boys of the Big Apple

Stay tuned for DS-04 Digital Dreams are Made of These
                      ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X