Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM II: DS-01 Boys of the Big Apple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot: To free the Digital World of a tyrannical overlord, select digital warriors escape from Pendragon City to recruit the newest Digi-Destined heroes.

(This is a remake of Silver Age Digimon.)

This RPG may contain suggestive Anime content, some adult situations, and possibly funny violence.

Cast of This Episode's Characters:

5. Jason Billings - Darquirrin
    ~~~ Muscavaromon, the Winged Champion of Light

6. Andrew Yates - Timesheart
    ~~~ Zephorsiamon, Wild Blast of the Chase

7. Auron Stevens - Unicorn Rider
    ~~~ Nightmaramon, Silent Traveler of Lost Galaxies

6. Sonja Flare - Veronica June
    ~~~ Kangumajumon, Magical Order of Nobility

Allies:

Wyzowlmon, Crazy Power of Wisdom
    Thane Tanner, JAC Founder

Enemies:

Imperidramon, Soldiers of the Overlord

NOTE: If you have problems in game, bring the issues out in public in the shoutbox or the problems will never be resolved. Thank you.

Darquirrin, Lord Pouchlaw, Unicorn Rider & Veronica June
    July 24th, 2012

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Part One: Junior Adventurers - LIVE!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Manhattan, New York City
    Junior Adventurers Clubhouse, Central Park

The JAC building was more like a cyber cafe in a privately owned part of Central Park and nearest to the City Zoo. Thane Tanner (the founder of JAC) was handing the embossed membership cards to their newest four members (who all had won a Digimon contest and was flown first class to NYC where they got to be on the Tonight Show and interviewed about their good fortune.)

The newest JAC members were: Jason Billings, Andrew Yates, Auron Stevens, and Sonja Flare. It was unusual to have a girl in JAC, since up until then every member had been a guy. She was one of the winners, so she received membership as well.

"Welcome to JAC, club members," said Thane. "You are all now official Junior Adventurers like the rest of us. You will have rooms locally whenever you want to stay in the area and you will have unlimited free Internet usage here at the club." He shook hands with the group.

Andrew shook hands in return. "And you thought my entering you in that contest was silly, Jason. What do you think now?"

Sonja stood there looking nervous. She had seemed nervous in the TV studios too. Almost always looking over one shoulder for... someone. She did shake hands with Thane since he was offering.
    "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
    ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Auron shook Thane's hand as well and began visually analyzing almost everything, where he was, who is was there with, the things around him. He quietly looked over all of it with his eyes, as if he were mentally trying to absorb every piece of information he could gather.

Comment

Jason blushed slightly and laughed, "Well I didn't expect my ideas to win, that's true, but I'm grateful you did now." He rubs the back of his head, "Though I wish they had let me get dressed first when they opened the door. That was super embarrassing." He grins, "All in all though, I'm just about to burst with excitement, it just doesn't seem real that all this happened."

Comment

Thane then said, "As members of JAC, you can either make your own adventures in which we will provide you with information throughout the quest, or you may allow us to give you a mission for you to do with full backing. Any time you need to research anything, you will have VIP access to our machines and internet here and as winners, you get to make use of the Founder's chamber upstairs in the back. Aside from that, the formalities are done. We're expecting a very important guest in a few minutes if he isn't already upstairs. JAC's benefactor who provides all the funding for the club said he was coming today. His name is Damien Lancer. He's younger than me, but really handsome. He has a fetish for dragons, so if you're not into dragons, then you may not enjoy his company. I am into canines of all types. Mick Kane is our Kangaroo fan; Alex Rourke is our Equine fan; and my younger brother Jansy is undecided on species, but he gets along with everyone. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go check in upstairs."

And he heads off, leaving the four there.

Andrew smiled as since they were now free to do as they liked, he started to explore JAC. "Alex sounds like that he and I have similar interests. I wonder what he's like? ---" He paused, then shot a winky grin back at the others. "--- in bed!"

Comment

Auron, from that point, did a bit more wandering. He had spent a lot of time looking around, and studying his other three companions. He never said a word during any of it. When he felt he'd learned all he could, he finally spoke. "Wonder what the first adventure will be like."

Comment

Sonja went up into the Founders quarters where she felt it was the safest to be. There she saw a minor few regulars looking up their favorite species. Wow... that Mick guy is super CUTE! Be still my beating heart!
              ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Jason chuckles, "Bah! Is that all you think about? Hey, I'm gonna look around and see what's up in the 'Arena' over there! What you wanna check out, Andrew?"

~~~~~

Mick cried out as Thane showed up, "Oy! Thane! Thanks again, mate! Ah found that rumor yas were talkin' about!" He laughs, "Dingaroo, 'ey? Ah'd like to see one of those up close" Not only did he sound it like, he looked like he was straight out of the outback. One sexy guy all around.

Comment

Andrew replied, "I think I'll head down to the basement to see what Thane has in the archives. After that, I'll head up to the Founders chamber and see what they have up there."

~~~~~

Thane grinned as he fuzzled Mick's head of hair. "Maybe we will find you one and then you can molest him. If he isn't molesting you first."

Comment

Auron eventually found his way toward the Founder's Chamber as well, spotting Sonja quickly and greeting her with a smile ."Hello again,"

He started looking around again, but he was there, his thoughts seemed to focus on learning what he could about Damien, whom, if he understood right, was a bit of a dragon lover.

Comment

When Auron did arrive in the Founder's chambers, Sonja had a chair pulled up beside the Australian JAC member, Mick Kane, and had been showing interest in Mick's favorite species. When she heard Auron speak to her, she replied in a partial Russian/partial bad Aussie accent, "'ello mate! Did yas finally come up to see where the real action was?" She winked with a giggle as she oohed over another picture that Mick had brought up on his monitor. "That one is neat, Mick; just like you."
                      ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Being that Auron's favorite creatures were dragons, meant that Auron found a particular interest in Damien. Auron seemed particularly curious to know more about him, as he hoped it might give him a common ground to talk about. "Action, you say?" He turned to look at Sonja. "Mind elaborating on that?"

Comment

Thane grinned at Auron and said, "You must have explored the grounds really fast. You've barely been gone a few minutes. If you would like to discuss some adventures, have a seat at the Founders table and talk at us."

Over at one monitor, Alex was looking at pictures of Arabian stallions in various poses. "Add some wings and a uni horn and you got it made. The perfect fantasy afternoon. Mick likes having his Aussie Oscar Meyer rubbed." The last said toward the newcomers jokingly.

~~~~~

In the basement, Andrew came upon two separate things: one looked like an old fashioned phone booth reminiscent of the Doctor Who police phone booths, and the other was a door marked in crude black marker as Saul's Slit Boi Club and in smaller lettering, Leeezard Reading Room; No Girls Allowed. He giggled when he read that part.

He checked out the weird looking phone booth first. The outer door was ajar and the internals looked like something out of a mad doctor's transformation lab. There was a platform and a set of controls along the side. However... there were wires and stuff hanging all over the place in there. It didn't look safe at all. Then he saw some notes taped to one side of the wall in the booth. Damien Lancer's Secret Project #47: Doctor Who Digiporter. Andrew made a slow ugh face as he carefully stepped AWAY FROM the weird experiment.

He then walked over to the reading room door and slowly opened the door and peaked inside. It was a smaller room with a central low set table, lots of seat cushions on the floor, and the walls had shelves of odd books. Walking inside the room, which no one was in at the moment, the door slowly and quietly closed behind him and he went over and chose a random book off the shelves before sitting down on a random seat cushion to see what the book was about.

The book he had chosen was information, story, and pictures... an all-in-one... a book called Dragon Recruiter: Adventures in Slippery Fun. He could see from the check out card in the front of the book that two people had checked out this book a LOT over the past couple of years. One's name was Saul, the founder of this cute club, and the other was someone named Zan. The latter having checked out the book more than anyone else. Andrew slowly started reading the book in a slight interest... even though the book didn't seem to be about dragons directly at all.

Comment

Sonja replied without looking, "All I meant was that the Founder's chamber is where Thane and his friends conduct the most exciting things. I saw a collection of Role Playing Books and Dice over on that one table."
                            ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

"Oh, I'm not done exploring, I got curious was all," he said. He walked up to the table anyway, though, and sat down. "Doesnt really surprise me seeing a bunch of role play books up here.... I enjoy a good roleplay myself once in while."

Comment

Working...
                              X