No announcement yet.

DnD2-01 You May Not Believe this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony smiled as he enjoyed the tour although he is now worried about the wererat who told him to come into the were-mouse's domain. He was supposed to have joined the wererat for some naughty fun. Instead, he met Rouse and the mouse has been fun... maybe too fun... "And now you mount me properly, yes?" He hoped he used the right word that the wererat's taught him weeks ago.

Comment

Salem giggles, "Nothing wrong with a little relaxing fun with a helpful friend." He smiles, "Common. Let's get clean."

~~~~~

Rouse smiles and nods, "Yeah. Sounds like you've had some training." He winks then takes Anthony into his room and shows him just how a mouse can make a boy squeak.

Comment

Anthony had his fun with Rouse, although he was now worried about the teenaged wererat he was supposed to meet down here since the wererat never showed up and he wasn't at the end of the tunnel where he directed Anthony to go.

Comment

Getting cleaned up while in feline form for Timothy was certainly different. He was glad Salem was with him, but the water didn't quite feel right for a cat. He never seemed to notice as a boy, so learning to be feline was going to take some time.

"What is up with this water? My body reacts negatively the more I get wet. I never reacted this way before."
          "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Salem grins, "You're a cat right now, Tim. Cats and water don't get along. It's something of an acquired ability to ignore it. I thought you might like to try bathing like this over learning the feline way...Which might seem a little more difficult for your human self to adjust to."

~~~~~

After a few hours, Rouse says quietly, a slight note of disappointment in his voice, "You're still thinking about the were-rat aren't you?"

Comment

Anthony sighed. "I'm worried about him. He asked me to meet him in that tunnel and I followed his directions exactly... and I met you, but he never showed up. Don't get me wrong... you are a very nice were-mouse, but my weapons trainer friend is a were-rat too and I only have until tomorrow morning to have fun with the rats and mice and stuff. Rouse... you said this was a magic area... can you do mage stuff like the magic users in the city can?" He will change the subject since that might make him feel less worried about the nice were-rat he met earlier who he is really worried about.

Comment

Timothy ums as he takes a test licking of himself. He isn't sure what that is going to taste like, but Salem just said that Cats do it all the time, so... he is trying it once because he is currently a cat like Salem.

Comment

Rouse sighs softly then half-smiles, "Yeah. I can." He gets up and leads the boy into a smaller room off his main bedroom filled with various shiny things and little broken baubles and other 'trash' magical items. "Since you've been such a nice guest and indulged me, I'll help you out." He had Anthony sit down across from him as he sat down in front of a slightly worn and cracked crystal shard. Using some gypsy magic he picked up, he summoned up a scrying spell into the crystal. The images were a little distorted due to the cracks, but clear enough to easily make out the scene with a little practice.

The were-rat was currently backed up again a wall, eyes open wide. The boy was obviously terrified and looked rather cut up and wounded. Strangely, the wounds were not healing with the usual were-creature speed. In front of him was a human dressed in leather armor with two crossbows, one in each hand, and the symbol of the Inquisition hanging from his neck.

Rouse says, "...an Inquisitor... And a Hunter from the looks of it." He glances at Anthony then mutters as he looks back at the scene, "As much as I don't like were-rats in general, this is bad news for all of us." Rouse worked quickly as the hunter raised his crossbow level with the young were-rat's head, growling in a thick accent, "Damned beast... May the Gods purge your sins in the fires of Oblivion." Just as the Hunter was about fire, however, he was teleported away and half of the scrying spell showed him landing a tarry mud pit several hundred miles away. Rouse looks at Anthony...Then sighs, "I'm tired after that. But I can do one more thing for you. He'll need some help."

Rouse teleports Anthony to the were-rat boy along with supplying a mental map for how to get from where the were-rat boy is, back to the main tunnels and the were-rat den. Rouse then sighs, leaning back, exhausted. He returns to his bed, alone, muttering, "I should have just moused him. Helping were-rats. Casting spells I shouldn't." He sighs and flops out on his bed, closing his eyes, wincing and gritting his teeth as the arcane backlash started. Rouse... You're getting way to sentimental. He would be out of commission for a while.

~~~~~

Salem giggles, "Not like that... Here. Let me show you." He starts teaching Tim the proper way to groom one's self. And strangely, after a little time, it feels surprisingly natural. There is no horrible taste like he might have thought, the grooming feels very relaxing. Of course, the more natural and cat-like his behavior becomes, the harder it could be later to return to being human.

Salem smiles, "That's it. Now... since we're such good friends...." He snuggles up to Tim and starts helping him groom himself which is even nicer and helps Tim feel even closer to Salem. He even finds himself purring, a very new experience! Salem's VERY talented. Being a cat can be a LOT of fun

Comment

Timothy meows, then he covers his mouth with his paws. "Did that come out of me? Sorry, Salem... it surprised me. Um... i love you, Salem. Thanks for helping me learn about being a cat."

Comment

Anthony picked up the wererat boy in his arms and began making his way back to the main tunnels... and following the mental map, back to the wererat den. When he entered the den, an older wererat teenager came over and guided him into the wererat boy's personal bed alcove where Anthony gently laid the wererat boy out and with the other wererat's assistance, the clean up and patching of the cuts and bruises were performed on the wererat boy.

By now, other interested wererats were coming over to check out the nice boy who had not only carried the injured wererat boy back home, but was now patching him up.

"Don't worry; I brought you back to your den, friend." He then gave the wererat boy a kiss on his muzzle. "You're safe now."

Comment

Salem giggles a little and licks Timothy's nose, "It's okay, I thought it was cute. Like you. And you're very welcome!" He grooms over Timothy's ears softly in a gentle rhythmic pattern quite lovingly.

~~~~~

The wererat boy was overjoyed to be safe but he was really tired and hurt. He hugged Anthony tightly but soon ends up passing out, still clinging to the boy tightly, out of sheer exhaustion.

One of the older were-rats asks Anthony what happened and why the boy's wounds are so severe and not healing like they normally would.

Comment

Timothy smiled at Salem. "Thanks also for the sex education lesson, Salem." He kissed the magic feline on the muzzle.

Comment

Anthony told the truth, of course, how the wererat had been attacked by an Inquisitor and now the were-mouse popped the scum off to a sticky stinky bog outside the city. After that, he explained further, he had brought the wererat boy straight back to the wererat dens.

Guisarty then arrived with magical medicines meant for wererats and he began to apply it to the wererat boy. "Inquisitors are bad for business, Tony. I fear we may have to migrate out of this city to another city. Not to mention, your father called your name about an hour ago and when you didn't show up, he had to do the task himself. I fear you will have to invent some believable story to explain where you had been that you didn't hear him."

Anthony sighed. "I need to get out on my own, I think. So if you and the other wererats are planning on migrating, I want to come with you, Guisarty. Who would train me if you left?"

Guisarty grinned. "Then that is the story you can tell your father. A traveling guild master had your attention up the road a ways and you were helping him (me) with a task. And I paid you with starting equipment and an offer to join my guild."

Anthony grinned too now. "I like that idea. But where to migrate to?"

Guisarty replied, "I have heard that someone is attempting to rebuild the northern ruins of Goldhampton in the former Brightwater Kingdom within Midovea. There is a request for sewer maintenance workers and I was thinking that we wererats could apply for the job and then we would be legally living in the sewers there."

Anthony hummed. The former Brightwater Kingdom is where King Croxcom had killed a dragon and rescued a horribly whiny princess who was ungrateful to her rescuers. They left her to walk back on her own, or so the story goes. I wonder if whoever is rebuilding that kingdom was once known by the king?

~~~~~ ~~~~~

As a matter of fact...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Prince Kennard, his clone known as Kenny the Archon Guard Hound, Jannus the Anthro Unicorn Blacksmith, Sammuel the Stable Mouse, the Animal Warlock, Dragon Emperor Neltharku, Flynn, Meadowjumper, and Jetflow were studying new blueprint designs for the new Brightwater Kingdom while Emperor Felinus and his soldiers and construction crew worked hard to rebuild the city and the castle.

Kenny smiled at his friends. "Never thought I would be in my human body again after joining the Archon Guard Hounds. But Emperor Felinus can really pull off some miracles."

Meadowjumper replied, "I thought I was as good as dead and then I woke up with a dragon priest being forced by a glowing Neltharku to revive me. That was a close call."

Jetflow smiled at his mate, the humanoid Unicorn Jannus. "I am glad Jannus and I heard you guys were rebuilding our starting lands. Jannus has been itching to make some fabulous blacksmith crafts so he will need a workshop for that. And his unicorn man body gives him the best of both worlds. We even saw King Croxcom in the city of Kentralia within the coastal kingdom of Bellsound. We even heard that Neltharku's son and Salem and Fritzmore's son were both causing trouble over there."

Comment

Neltharku was largely silent, observing the plans as he polished a gemstone against his upper chest scales much like a human might an apple, "Just don't forget the Emperor's warning, Kenny." He smirks, "Sometimes you have to 'Let the Dogs Out' if you want to keep that human form under your control." He chuckles again though the joke wouldn't be applicable for several hundred millennium still. "My son mmmm.... What proof do you have that he's any whelp of mine?" He bite into the gemstone with a shattering sound, leaving the huge gem cut perfectly into a circular 'sunburst' pattern which he then quietly stared into, working a few secret dragon enchantments into with a subtle smirk as he noticed Jannus trying hard to keep up with what he was doing... He then hands it off to the Emperor to be used as the Castle's new Keystone. After all... What good is a keep if it's not a safe place for the forces of good to adventure forth from?

Jannus jerked his eyes away from Neltharku with grumble then smirked to Jetflow, "I think you just like the fact I can fill you up AND massage your back and mane with my fingers at the same time. I told you sometimes fingers are useful." He smirks again and looks back to the plans, "Though, the first part is certainly true. Though I am still upset at those nose rings going missing. I'm certain any day now we're gonna hear stories about some pair of boys trying on some brass nose rings and getting turned into Minotaurs."

Comment

((Darquirrin: You do not have to reply to this; I was doing story research.))

Prince Kennard of Goldhampton then said, "I was still surprised to be awoken in the Old One's temple only to be told that the continent had been re-arranged yet again and my home kingdom had been wiped out. But unlike warriors of old, I made plans to rebuild Brightwater to restore it to its former glory. I am just glad we were able to get the merchants road re-established between Bellsound and Brightwater. A coast to coast trade route."

Kenny said, "I am sorry they made me your clone before hiding you away, Kennard. But at least you didn't end up in half the shit I got into while you slept."

Prince Kennard said, "Sometimes fate moves in mysterious ways. I never knew I was royalty until Emperor Felinus verified that I truly was and that Animalock was my royal adviser which was why he and I got along so well. Besides, I got to meet some of those Royal Elysium Guard Hound friends of yours, Kenny; despite their always in heat smell, they were very polite and social. I think they enjoyed the large meal we provided them the other night. Finding a Riptide gem for Neltharku's meal wasn't so easy; why do they have to be so big and heavy?"

Kenny smiled. 'The Guard Hounds asked me to tell you that they enjoyed your hospitality as well, Kennard. They cannot wait to do it again."

Comment

Working...
                                X