Collapse
No announcement yet.

DnD1-04 Squires Earn Their Spurs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DnD1-04 Squires Earn Their Spurs

Damsels & Dragons
    Module MW-02 Squires Earn Their Spurs

Starring:
    1. Kennard of Goldhampton (M human) - Brightwater Kingdom (NW of Foresthaven) - Lord Pouchlaw
    2. Meadowjumper of Magedale (F Unicorn) - Mystic Wilderness (NE of Foresthaven) - Lord Pouchlaw
    3. Flynn of Marshwood (M human) - West Beach Kingdom (W of Foresthaven) - Lord Pouchlaw

1. Jetflow (M Unicorn) of Magedale - Mystic Wilderness (NE of Foresthaven) - Lord Pouchlaw

1. Neltharku of Gemcrest (M Dwagon) - Mystic Wilderness (NE of Foresthaven) - Darquirrin
    2. Jannus of Redcliffe (M Human) - Uldiem Kingdom (SW of Foresthaven) - Darquirrin
    3. Maven (the Cursed) of the Blighted Valley (M cursed human) - Amberfalls Kingdom (S of Foresthaven) - Darquirrin

<-=~=->Part Four: Demons in Demon Land are Kind of Funny<-=~=->

Fantasy World of Unigaea (One-Land)
    Border Keep

Jetflow nuzzled Jannus gently as he gave the boy another creamy filling from the tap. "I really like entertaining smart boys like this."

~~~~~

"Kennard is a fine lad, but I fear that his friends will get him into deep dragon dung if he isn't careful."

Sir Fritzmore had a right to be concerned since he always felt responsible for his squire's safety and well being. Of course, he was giving Salem a saucer of milk at the moment since the cat reminded him that he was still there.

~~~~~

Originally posted by Lord Pouchlaw
    The deviwolf stableboy is really fuzzy and feels really nice to hug. He smiles, "Well, I can teach you how to take care of the stables and devi-creatures but they aren't that dissimilar from normal ones which you seem familiar with except they have a lot of unique needs and diets." He grins, "But first, you gotta get dressed in protection so you don't get hurt."

He takes Kennard to a large tack and supplies room, "You see those Deviwolfboy costumes? You'll need to put one on. You can avoid putting on the head pieces if you don't wanna, but you need the rest. The stuff we use can burn right through human skin if you spill it and it's better you were safe. Our deviwolf hides are strong enough to resist it. And most other things too."
    Originally posted by Darquirrin
    The deviwolfboy smiles and adjusted it a little so it fit better, "There." Then he led Kennard into the workshop, "Here's our first stop. We're mixing up a tonic for the devil and demon sheep. A few of them have had problems with fleas lately and they need to have a nice bath to take of that as well as to prepare their wool for harvesting later this week." He walks over to a massive tub and picked up a big spoon, "Now you take this spoon and stir. I'll start dumping in the brimstone, lye, and special ingredients."
    "Like this, handsome?"

Hi, I'm Kennard of Goldhampton. At this point I don't know if I am a squire, a prince, a lost dragon king, or now... just another demon in human form. But at the moment I am wearing this very sexy feeling and almost groping like DeviWolfBoy body costume with head piece and the whole ensemble just feels very real. And my cute stableboy DeviWolfBoy friend is having me stir the bath mixture for the demon sheep. He said the costume would protect me from the corrosive properties of this stuff we're mixing. But if it's as corrosive as it smells in odor... then I don't doubt its strength. But still, this costume is literally turning me on.

Jannus blushes with a quiet moan, trying to not be too loud as he looks up at Jetflow, "You...definitely seem to know how... to make one melt under you." He rested his head against the unicorn's thick neck softly, panting as he wriggled against the much larger creature.

~~~~~

Salem was quite happy with the attention and said, "Good eye to detail. You get a gold star." Then he set to the milk with a polite but hunger attention.

Sir Croxcom was already heavily drowned in the muddled sands that ever present fairy throws upon the brows of men.

After a while, and completely finishing the bowl, Salem licks his lips and looks up at the knight. "I do try to keep him out of trouble, but it's difficult given this form. And advice only goes so far with an adventurous young boy. Don't fear overmuch, though. He is a good boy with a good head on his shoulders. Even if he gets in trouble, he will be able to get out again with the support of his friends. Besides, there is more to him than meets the eye."

~~~~~

The deviwolfboy grins and nods, "That's right. Just try to keep it steady and just like that." As he added ingredients though, the stuff became thicker and thicker and more difficult to stir as well as almost noxious but strangely as he adjusts to it, or perhaps it's just the headpiece, but the scent actually starts to become more tolerable... and soon, quite nice and almost memorably nice!

Comment

Jetflow smiled as he gently licked on Jannus' face while keeping himself as still as he could while yiffing him. "I am impressed with your ability to read magical rune symbols. You are a natural at that." And he gave the boy more creamy goodness.

~~~~~

Sir Fritzmore said, "But you also try to keep Jannus out of trouble too, don't you? I mean, you're always hanging out near him. Perhaps you are hoping he will make you a coat of feline barding?"

~~~~~

Did I mention how great this DeviWolfBoy body suit feels all over my body like this? In a weird way, I can swear that the tail is wagging and the sheath in the costume is stroking me and... my tailhole is getting all lubed up... all at the same time.

Kennard continued to stir the mixture, as the scent from the cauldron made him feel ever so more relaxed and high in the suit itself. Although he probably didn't notice the seams of the costume slowly sealing up all over his body.

Comment

Jannus bit off a moan as he clenched his teeth a bit, while clenching other muscles as well, "I...I really don't know why. I just looked at them and they sorta made sense."

~~~~~

Salem sits down next to Fritzmore, curling his tail around his paws as he stand before at the knight in a regal pose, "Well to be honest. Your relationship with your apprentice has always been better than....your friend...and Jannus. I still don't trust anything Croxy says. So I have tried to watch out for Jannus a little more than Kennard simply because, Kennard wasn't being abused as badly." He pauses and tilts his head as he looks at Fritzmore, "Call it feline intuition but I think Jannus and Kennard are meant for great things... And will make an excellent team if they ever realize their talents tend to... mesh well. I noticed it back during the Winter Feasts when you and Croxcom were completing the King's Tournament. They would often have to work together to get everything ready for the two of you in time and they were exceptional at it. No offense but you were both pretty demanding during that point in time."

~~~~~

The deviwolfboy smiles, "Your doing great! Now we need to bring this to a full boil...put on the lead lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Then we need to let it cool down a bit so we can apply it to the others." He grins at Kennard and hands him a small cookie like treat, "These are the treats they give us... Since your helping me, I figure I should share."

Comment

Jetflow softly began licking Jannus clean. "Do you ever wish you could have had a better squiring or apprenticeship? Say with a nice guy like me?" He gently chuckled.

~~~~~

Sir Fritzmore said, "Kennard has always been good about keeping up with everything that I've ever asked for. And while Croxcom is rough around the edges, we both came from an earlier time. It was different then. I know he could treat Jannus better, he sees such niceties as a show of weakness. However, he has been slowly coming around during this outing. I think this demon uprising is just what he needed to display how noble he can really be. A war is coming, don't doubt that at all, Salem. It will come. We just want our squires to be ready for it. Croxcom and I won't live forever. So when I see and hear the things Kennard has been in... I sorta smile, not publicly, as I recall my own youth. There were two coyotes who were always getting me in trouble back then. They were good in bed during the Winters, but all in all, everyone's youths have such tales."

~~~~~

Kennard ate the treat which had two effects on him. First it made him release a howl as if he was a Deviwolf, and it caused him to get erect and cum all over his sheath and groin. And he was still erect afterward. "...wow," he panted. "Those treats are really good. Kinda makes me almost sense where the Devi-Alpha is right now so I can lift my tail for him."

Comment

Jannus blushes, "Well... Sometimes, I do. Okay, A lot of the time, but he has been a little better lately so I don't know. It's just confusing a lot of the time."

~~~~~

Salem nods, "That's true." He flicks his tail with a grin, "Sounds like you know what he's like then."

~~~~~

The deviwolfboy giggles and started licking the cum off the sheath and groin, which were starting to feel more and more like his own, "Yeah they are. You want another?"

Comment

Jetflow hummed. "Have you learned how to create and discover armor recipes yet?"

~~~~~

Fritzmore picks up Salem and carries him over to his own bed and lays down with the cat, placing the cat on a pillow of his own. "So what's the true story behind your mysterious nature? And don't say that there isn't one, either, Salem. You act too much like me and Croxcom at times to be just a normal cat."

~~~~~

Kennard moaned as his friend licked and slurped on his sheath and groin. "Yes please. Those are good. I'd like another."

Comment

Jannus says, "A few. From some old books Croxcom gave me." He blushes, "But I just try to make stuff my Dad wouldn't hate to say I made. Though the only stuff Croxcom wants is the flashy glintery kind."

~~~~~

Salem gives Frtizmore a small lick of thanks and curls up on the pillow a bit, tail flicking, "Well it's something of a long story. But... I will say you are correct. I cannot say ... certain things due to the reasons. What I can say is that I know more than I should and that makes people nervous..." He sighs softly, "But I've grown accustom to being a happy feline companion."

~~~~~

The deviwolf giggles and licks some more before handing him another 3 treats, "Here you go!" He likes his new friend.

Comment

Jetflow smiled. "I know a few armor recipes myself that I would be honored to teach you... if you're interested."

~~~~~

Fritzmore chuckled. "Or even a feline lap toy?" He giggled then coughed. "Seriously though... what are some of the most interesting things, well... funny to you... that you've seen Jannus and Kennard get into?"

~~~~~

Kennard eats the 3 treats at once... feeling more and more aligned with the pack thereof... his body causing him to release a load more of his cum all over himself as he gave off the pack howl from how the treats were affecting him. And the Alpha, where ever he was, could sense the link with the new pack member growing stronger.

Comment

Jannus blinks, "You do? Forgive my surprise but... I didn't think someone without the ...um...ability to hold a hammer? Could do that... How is it done?" He's not trying to be insulting, he's genuinely curious.

~~~~~

Salem smirks, "I wish sometimes. It'd be less work." He lazily toys with his tail, batting it around with his own paws, "What I know of the boys, should remain within my memories not told, lest it break the trust. I don't tattle." He pauses a moment then sits up a bit, "Though the most interesting/funny thing I know of is that despite everything the boys still, ultimately, still look up to you and Croxcom. And why not... You are their world. For a brief time in their lives, their whole universe revolves around you. And yet... The same is not extended to them. It is... curious. You rely on unicorns and demons to train the boys in the ways of sexuality and being males. You resort to dangerous survival missions where you may abandon them to go to the halls of your ancestors to train them in the things you must know."

Salem goes back to playing with his tail, "It is not easy being a man. Nor is it something many choose to do. The Wilds and the Infinite look to humans to find their population. No species in the universe breeds as fast nor as rampantly as humanity. No other species survives as well nor is as adaptable. Humans are of the rarest archetype. The rapidly populating 'special stock' that combines intelligence, ingenuity, and curiosity with sheer numbers to be routine 'bled' of it's young stock to be made into a viable source of population for other species. Most importantly, however, humanity has the least pre-set patterns of evolution and are magically neutral. This means they are capable of adapting to meet any needed species pattern. They are highly unique in this."

Salem chuckles, "If you turn a dragon into a dolphin, he will always still act and react much like a dragon and will probably die during the transformation if it was unwilling and not of his own accord due to destabilization of the core transmutation. However, if you were to turn a human into a dolphin, given the same amount of time later, you would have a very much adapted and happy dolphin. Not to mention the physical bodies are easily transmuted making the magical expense required to do quite low." He shakes his head, "Humans think they're the most highly evolved thing on the planet, when in reality, even us common animals and house-pets are more specialized."

~~~~~

The deviwolfboy giggles and turns around, lifting his tail out of the way and offering himself to his new packmate since he seems so needy. The Alpha will soon be on his way to 'collect' the new pup to train him.

Comment

Jetflow chuckled. "Knowing recipes does not imply you have to have hands, Jannus. I learned these recipes from stone etchings made by ancient smiths from ages before. Anyone could learn them. But to use them... takes someone with your crafting level. Thus, I can teach you armor recipes and let you create them. There is one I know of that you could make for Croxcom that would make his very public presence quite notable and admired by the ladies. If you care to learn from me, I can teach you all I know."

~~~~~

Fritzmore gently caressed the feline with one hand as he rested in his bed. "The cats life... would be so much easier. Alas, Salem... I have a grim confession to make." He then turned his face to face the cat. "The king of Foresthaven recently found a tablet in a hidden space behind his treasure vault. The tablet was in the old tongue, but his advisors translated it to read, Beware the coming of Kha'naught, the Four King, and the war he brings. Our king instantly took that to mean Kennard and it spooked him. When this news of the demons arising came, the King quietly asked me to take Kennard to the demon forefront and... sacrifice him there. Well... I hate to disobey the king, but once we were down here... I couldn't do it. I care about my squire. What do I do?"

~~~~~

Kennard gladly mounted his new friend, and gave him quite a ride. And he allowed his friend to ride him in return. He was having an awesomely good time right up until the Alpha Devil Wolf and the Magi Demon Dragon arrived. The DD took one look at Kennard and saw what the Foresthaven King assumed was true.

"Alpha... this is the Four King... untrained. That time is upon us. Legend says that he receives training from four of the most powerful underworld animal rulers and after the ending ceremony becomes the Four King, whom represents all four species who trained him."

Comment

Jannus smiles, "Okay, then!" He grins, "Besides, I'm always keen to learn something new, no matter what it is. What do I have to do to learn it?"

~~~~~

Salem purrrs softly, leaning into the petting, "Your King is an idiot if you believed that. The Four King mythos is a self-perpetuating underworld legend and mythos. Anyone could be the Four King given a little 'inspiration' on a demons part. Not to mention, fate does not make men. Men make fate. It is an ever flowing, ever changing river driven not by random events but by steadfast choices made in the hearts of all free people."

~~~~~

The Alpha mmms, "Then I think we know who else to call to stand beside us. We are very fortunate."

Comment

Jetflow nuzzled closely to Jannus and plugged himself back into the boy slowly and deeply. "Merely close your eyes and allow your mind and thoughts to enter my own. I will meet you inside and there you will find the internal library. I have an anthro form on the inside. That will make it easier for you."

~~~~~

Fritzmore rubbed on Salem a bit more as he pulled the cat gently closer to himself. "On a side subject, Salem... this is embarrassing for me to fess up to, but..." he paused as he looked directly into Salem's eyes. "I love you, Salem."

~~~~~

The Magi Demon Dragon cast a teleport spell on himself, the Alpha Devil Wolf, and Kennard who was stuck in what started as a costume. They arrived at the Alpha's private ceremony grounds where he helped the Alpha into a mounting position on the soon be most enjoyed fuck the Devil Wolf has ever had.

"We need to get word to the other two lords, old friend," said the demon dragon. "I can be doing that while you are giving the first initiation to this stud."

Kennard winced since the Alpha was far FAR larger than the deviwolf stableboy. Not to mention the shaft had knots and surprise injection spikes. Although now that he wasn't constantly being fed treats, he was starting to come down out of the high. And the one phrase had his attention. What in the heck is the Four King? Do people think I'm royalty again.

Comment

Jannus let out a small involuntary gasp at that, but he seems to very much enjoy the sensation as he nodded slowly to Jetflow. He closed his eyes and tried to do what the unicorn said though the unicorn might be a little preoccupied himself as with the increase in contact, the boy just feels better and better. It's starting to become quite addictive for him. Strangely and very strongly so.

~~~~~

Salem blinkblinks rapidly at that. "I...er...." His ear flick as he looks around and not at Frtizmore directly, obviously somewhat embarrassed. "How can you feel that way about a common cat? I mean you don't even get to see me that often..." Though he didn't resist Fritzmore's attempts to pull him closer. From his embarrassed body language, it's clear he doesn't exactly go for the ladies himself. Even when some of the other female cats were in heat, he seemed to ignore them in the past.

~~~~~

The Alpha was FAR, FAR larger but as the injection spikes hit and the knots, Kennard would soon learn how to howl in pleasure from the experience. The Alpha's broken in more than on human before and he knows just how to make it memorable and loyalty inducing as well as empowering. He nodded to the dragon but was far too invested in his current boy to answer vocally.

Comment

Fritzmore smiled almost nose to nose with Salem. "But you already admitted that you aren't normal nor common. Besides, what's good for my squire must be good for me. And you do like him... so perhaps I can try you out too." He gave the feline a kiss on the lips.

~~~~~

Kennard who had been starting to snap out of the first bliss was thrown right back into bliss when the Alpha injected him with his special implements. He would not be aware of anything for quite some time. Although that costume was feeling less like a costume and more like himself.

~~~~~

Within the mind, Jetflow met with Jannus at a forge like place and therein, the black unicorn began teaching the boy the recipes that he knew of through personal research. Armor and Weapon recipes that would rival even the greats of the age.

~~~~~

Quietly near the dragon... "Psst! Neltharku! It's me! Flynn! I brought you some Sea Gems from Westmarsh! Wake up!" The boy held out one of the gems directly under the dragon's sleeping nostrils.

Comment

Working...
                              X