Collapse
No announcement yet.

DnD1-03 Kingdom Rebuilding 101

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The devibulls agree whole-heartedly with the stallions, as does the deviwolf stableboy.

Comment

Soon, the Hell Hound had Kennard remove the equipment and he said, "Time for me to go use the toilet and get some beer. In the meantime, Kennard, I want you to go over and help the deviwolf stableboy with whatever he needs help with. You'll make a friend and he might be able to teach you something useful." And the Hell Hound teleported away.Kennard walked over to where the deviwolf was at and smiled. "I am supposed to help you for a while." He gave the stableboy a hug, then said, "What would you like me to do?"

Comment

The deviwolf stableboy is really fuzzy and feels really nice to hug. He smiles, "Well, I can teach you how to take care of the stables and devi-creatures but they aren't that dissimilar from normal ones which you seem familiar with except they have a lot of unique needs and diets." He grins, "But first, you gotta get dressed in protection so you don't get hurt."He takes Kennard to a large tack and supplies room, "You see those Deviwolfboy costumes? You'll need to put one on. You can avoid putting on the head pieces if you don't wanna, but you need the rest. The stuff we use can burn right through human skin if you spill it and it's better you were safe. Our deviwolf hides are strong enough to resist it. And most other things too."

Comment

Kennard went over and slipped on the full Deviwolfboy costume with head piece, just in case the stuff was capable of splashing up at him, which he wouldn't want. Then he came back over to the stableboy. "Okay, I think I'm ready."

Comment

The deviwolfboy smiles and adjusted it a little so it fit better, "There." Then he led Kennard into the workshop, "Here's our first stop. We're mixing up a tonic for the devil and demon sheep. A few of them have had problems with fleas lately and they need to have a nice bath to take of that as well as to prepare their wool for harvesting later this week." He walks over to a massive tub and picked up a big spoon, "Now you take this spoon and stir. I'll start dumping in the brimstone, lye, and special ingredients."
            End of Module MW-01 Kingdom Rebuilding 101

Stay tuned for Module MW-02 Squires Earn Their Spurs

Comment

Working...
            X