Collapse
No announcement yet.

DnD1-02 The Game No One Wants To Play

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the potion table there are dusty old notes and such. One of them on the missing vial that was dropped reads, 'EM-See Book 'Principalitia Magcika', PG 103-Marker 1.

Comment

Kenneth goes over to the book shelf to look for that book in question. He really doesn't know what he's going to find... but he does know that these powders and dust in the tower is making him horny.

Comment

'Principalitia Magcika', Page 103At the first marker there is a long rambling description of various technical things but finally Kenneth comes to a part that looks both relevant and understandable. This particular essence is created by distilling the raw power of the mythics themselves. The Dragon, The Unicorn, The Pheonix, all of them contain certain magical essences that can be distilled. At the very heart of this, is the raw magical essences of the mythos. Certain individuals, particularly among those who born among areas very high in monstrous and mythical creatures, are sensitive to this essence. There are two particular polar 'orientations' of this essence. One Chaotic, Male, symbolic of Fire and Life and Destruction... The other orderly, Female, symbolic of Water and Ice, Cold and Distant. Mythic Sorcerers are rare and usually only Kindled, as some of the wilder folk call it, by blood ties. However, I have discovered that I can use raw mythic essence to FORCE an Enkindlement into surfacing immediately. The more powerful the eruption, the more powerful the potential pawn. I must do more tests... I have a few candidates in mind, unfortunately, few Mythic Sorcerers stabilize into human forms so it makes restraining them... difficult. However, if I could create a custom candidate.. One I can mold and shape... Mmmm.. Yes. I must do more research on this.

Comment

Kennard hummed and reads the finding out loud for Neltharku to hear. "...and that's what I found next to the potion that Jannus accidentally broke. He has apparently accidentally dowsed himself with an experimental concoction to create a human Mythic Sorcerer. In other words, Jannus is not related to whoever owned this tower. He just had an accident relating to this place. But what can we do now?" He then rubbed his groin and but with his hands. "...This tower is making me feel so horny..."

Comment

Neltharku hrms, "Interesting. What if he was related to the tower owner but also was dosed? Is that possible?" He grins, "I know! Me too. It's like some effect just being around here... Maybe YOUR related to it...."

Neltharku goes over and pulls Kennard aside and they will have some relief.

End of Module DnD1-02 The Game No One Wants To Play

Stay tuned for Module DnD1-03 Kingdom Rebuilding 101

Comment

Working...
            X