Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-09 Toonimated Town

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James sighs, pouting, he drank the milk happily but he ended up poking at the oatmeal for quite a while before eating a little of it while making a face. He REALLY doesn't like oatmeal in general. He eats the toast and leaves most of the oatmeal sculpted into a design of the Talbot compound in the bowl. "Well I'm gonna go start my patrol now. Dad said I was responsible for the entire compound while they're away and that means I gotta lotta work to do. Not to mention... Everyone is gonna want their breakfast too. You wanna come help me, Trev?"

Comment

Gleam grinned and sat James back into his seat. "Not until you eat everything in the oatmeal bowl. You aren't getting away that easily."

Trevor giggled since he cleans his bowl entirely. "I'm a good boy."

Comment

James frowns and makes a face as he says, "I can't eat all that... It'll make me sick. Even BEFORE all this stuff happened to me, you ever see me eat that much oatmeal? Or any for that matter... No way."

Comment

Gleam picked up a spoon, dipped a little of the oatmeal in the spoon, then he lightly coated it in sugar and he stuck it into James' mouth. "Eat that little bit and we'll call it done. Okay?"

Comment

James starts to say something but mrmpheles as the spoon is stuck into his mouth, he swallow and makes a face, "Fine..."

Comment

An hour later

Trevor walked along just behind Gleam and James as the morning inspection of the animals occurred within the compound.

Gleam grinned. "Second chances are so nice. Enjoy it while you can."

Comment

James makes a face at Gleam, "You make it sound like it'll go away. I'm not letting you or any of my friends get away again!" He hugs Trevor and Gleam both tightly.

Comment

Gleam giggled. "Be glad you got the Alpha back. I think Pumba was GLAD to get a second chance with his father."

Trevor smiled. "I am sure none of us are going anywhere ever again... unless a sexy black Lion King wannabe takes me away from you, James." He winked.

Comment

James blushes and hugs Trevor! "No! You're mine! My friend and... I like you too much to let you go!" He nods a little to Gleam, "Yeah... I'm super happy he's back... You know I took care of him when he got his side split open that one time. I sewed up his cut...and bandaged his ribs. he was a big baby when it came to needles... I always wondering why he healed so quickly. But I guess I know now"

Comment

Gleam grinned. "Aren't we all! You included, James! None of us likes needles!"

Trevor giggled as well. "I am supposed to give one of your big lions a bubble bath this morning. I was told that his mane and tail tuft really stank."

Comment

James giggles and makes finger claws at Trevor, "Well you better not let him get getcha!" He giggles and sticks his tongue out at Gleam, "I ain't afraid of needles!... just...certian...collars." HE shudders.

Comment

Gleam giggled again. "You mean the PINK ones?" He continued walking knowing what Pinky McCollarton often provoked.

Trevor smiled. "I don't mind washing the lion. I am sure he isn't like Hoss' bunch." {But if he was like that, I might have some fun after all. Flared Barbed Heads and all... hehe.}

Comment

Gleam definitely got that response! Evil evil Pinky McCollarton!! But after a bit, Trevor got to see what James was really like when he was home. It's ALL fun and games on the Estate. Despite the help of the staff (and the suppose to be hidden 'others'), there was still always something that needed doing. Be it repairing a fence, or doctoring some new cubs or pups. For someone as young as he was, James actually proves to be fairly practiced at basic veterinary skills and VERY practiced at general maintenance. And there isn't much of it that can be hand-waved away with magic either. The surprising thing is that when he IS serious... most of the animals here actually DO mind him fairly well. Most them aren't of the talking magical variety who tend to be stubborn.

Comment

Trevor parted company with the two when he reached the area where he was supposed to wash the big lion.

Gleam continued to walk around with James, glad to see James getting with the program at the estate. "You really like Trevor, don't you, James?"

Comment

James blushes and nods a little. "Y..yeah. I do. I think he's really nice and... Yeah. I really like him." He smiles and tries to get one of the fences straightened back out...without much success before glancing around and magically fixing it. "There. Stupid fence."

End of KF2: CC-09 Toonimated Town

Stay tuned to KF2: CC-10 Weekend of Fun

Comment

Working...
                                X