Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-09 Toonimated Town

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KF2: CC-09 Toonimated Town

-=Knight Flight 2=-
    Coopersville Chronicles

This is the tale of an age long ago. Of friends in Coopersville who made discoveries and had adventure as they grew up in a seemingly normal city.

The Cast:
    1. Donald Kendell - Timesheart
    ~~Trevor's cousin
    2. Matthew Dangers - Timesheart
    ~~ Shadowrun Silverclaw, Alpha Werewolf
    3. Robert Harrington - Timesheart
    4. James Talbot - Darquirrin
    5. Marcus Dangers - Timesheart
    6. Richard Avalin - Darquirrin

Pets:
    Boomer, kangaroo owned by Donald
    Suba, panther hunter owned by James
    Mgeni, lion hunter owned by James
    Pumba, wolf hunter owned by James
    ~~ Crescent Moon, Alpha Werewolf of Talbot Plateau
    Gleam, wolf hunter owned by James
    ~~ Lunar Lightflyer, Teacher from High Command

The Others:
    Mr. McCrowley, Occult Shop owner
    Ms. Sarah, single baker (White Witch)
    Wolf With No Name, Hunters Pact operative
    Storm Warning, Master Mage/Arabian Stallion
    Acidnight, Black Dragon
    ~~ Silton and Danny, Samates
    Trevor Kendell, Gay Lion Shifter (James' Friend)
    Terry Hawthorne, wearable Hell Dragonhound
    Linus, Were-Rabbit
    Michael Hawthorne - Timesheart
    Dank son of Lampwick - Darquirrin
    Hoss (Evan Greymane), were-horse teenager - Darquirrin
    Visa, two-tailed Devikitsunetaur - Timesheart

The Toons:
    Jonas Atticus
    Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
    Krypto the Super Dog
    Simba the Lion King
    Lord Atticus
    Salem Spellman, Consortium Instructor of Magic
    & possible others...

Coopersville Chronicles
    Episode Nine: Toonimated Town
    September 22nd, 2013

Tuesday Evening; Quad Counties

Having gotten James and Mr. Talbot over to Jonas and Salem's home in Northern Terryville, the magic cats had Dr. Warner in attendance in a flash and the three worked on stopping James' unexplained hair growth.

Dr. Warner said, "It's wolf mane growth, all right. And the source seems to be coming from that collar. It is wet with a fluid I've never seen before. I've called in Lord Albert."

Matthew said, "It's not of my fluids; I swear."

~~~~~

Horseshoe Mud Swamps; Loadstone Springs

Robert replied to the were horse boy, "I have actually heard of the Wild One spirit legend, but I didn't think this was that place. If this water can change anyone drinking it into a were horse, then why did you ask me to meet you here?"

~~~~~

Horseshoe Homesteads; Hoss' Place

WWNN moans as he feels Hoss still planted deeply into his backside. "Feels like you got your second wind, Hoss. Or did you take a drink of that liquor you like so much? That stuff can even affect me."

James says, "It wasn't wet when I picked it up..." But of course, it could have been planted at any time.

However, it may be that this is a blessing in disguise, as it allows the two magical felines to spot an even more troubling problem that wasn't noticeable before. Despite going through treatment for eating those foods he wasn't meant to, his blood lights up under their magical inspection for traces of canine and feline quite strongly. The two notice that quite oddly, instead of fighting each other, the traces have started to merge into some new form. It seems that the extremely high magical potential of James combined with the level Toonium in the environment of the Quad Counties has jump started an odd fusion of the remnants into some new form infused with all the 'dna samples' that James has 'accidentally' collected from the Emporium. It is quite likely that even if the wolf mane problem is solved, James may have to learn an illusion spell sooner rather than later if he stays in the QC.

Even more dangerously, James' own magical potential seem to be getting worryingly high as it's already getting close to Jonas' and he's been spent years studying and improving himself. However, it seems almost as if these potential has been... restrained. As if someone or something had been leeching it off and now it that he was no longer in the same dimension as the drain, the potential was starting to snap back, stronger than ever. Like a muscle strengthened under a handicap and that handicap suddenly being removed.

All of these things made diagnosing what specifically caused it, though, that much more difficult. It also seemed that whatever or whoever killed Rising Fang, had planned for something like this to happen.

On closer inspection of the collar itself, Mr. Talbot, knowing it better than anyone save perhaps James, notices a very tiny pentagram carved under buckle where James would normally never look.

~~~~~

The colt looks up, "Because, like I said... It's safest here. And if I warned you of the water, then it's safe for you as well. Right?"

~~~~~

Hoss grins, "I don't need liquor to know how to properly FUCK a little slut like you." He grinned more, "Cause I know your secret... You act tough, you are tough, but in private when all the false fronts are stripped away... You're just a little puppy in need of a good stuffin'" He then hands the wolf a bottle of the liquor, "But you're welcome to a drink if you're thirsty."

Comment

Mr. Talbot brings the pentagram to the feline's attention. "I gave this collar to Rising Fang originally and this mark was never on the collar. And I think you know what that means."

Salem sighed. "It means that James is becoming a very powerful magic using lupine/leonine hybrid. Of course if we could get him back to human entirely, he would still be a very powerful magic user. I would suggest James learn the Transformation spell and then we lock his base form to human so when he is in the other forms or even the hybrid form... he isn't stuck as something unrecognizable."

~~~~~

Robert came over and sat down near the colt but not with his feet in the water. He placed and arm around the colt boy's waist and said, "You're right. You are warning me so it is safe for me to be here with you. Even though you lost a bet with your cousin to be in class that day, he missed out on seeing me there, but you scored a win because you got to see me in the class for the first time and he didn't. And now here I am here making friends with you. And where is he? Getting his field plowed by a mud stallion?" He winked with a giggle.

~~~~~

WWNN ummed... as he saw the open bottle and that scent in front of his nose. "No wait..." and he took a deep glug of the stuff... "...tempter..." And then he clenched hard on Hoss' big tool.

Comment

James looks confused at that, "Um... What? This...wasn't what anyone told me... They just said I had potential. What are you talking about? I thought you said it was just some wolf mane thingie... And what pentagram... and why is it on my collar?" He looked genuinely confused as he looked at the collar he was still gripping. But he didn't even notice he had said 'his' collar.

~~~~~

The colt shivers slightly, tail flicking as if he was wanting to run, but he calms down a little as he gets control of his instincts... and leans into it slightly, "I..I guesso.. That or doing the plowing. I like sex but I didn't want to be dirty when I came to meet you. That's why I rinsed off before I came and why I was a little later getting here." The colt's fur was actually very soft and smelt REALLY nice. The colt definately seemed to be a bit more horse like than some of the more humany weres.

~~~~~

Hoss let out a loud whiney at that, thrusting into the wolf deep and hard as he force-fed the wolf another drink, "hehe, I guess it's true, the brew does bring out the slut in you." HE grins at the wolf, "You know, I have a spot open for a permanent boyfriend/cockwarmer if you get tired of dealing with those stuck-up politicians."

Comment

Jonas said, "The wolf is taking over. Did you hear how he called the collar 'his' instead of belonging to 'Rising Fang'?"

Matthew grinned. "He wouldn't be claiming it was his if it was... Pinky McCollarton." he winked with a grin.

Jonas slyly smiles. "I know where it is."

~~~~~

Robert chuckled as he rubbed on the colt's thigh with the hand that was around the waist. "I wouldn't care if you were muddy. Do you think Trasky will rinse off when I go to see him later? Besides, a very handsome and nicely scented were horse boy like you needs a friend."

~~~~~

WWNN chuckled as he milked on Hoss. "I'll make you a deal; you tell High Command that they are stuck up politicians to their face and live to tell the tale... and I'll gladly be your cockwarming boyfriend every night."

Comment

James shouts, "Hey! Would you stop ignoring my questions!! I wanna know!!" He was starting to get agitated... And that was not healthy as it certainly did make the wolf mane more prounced... along with a distinct scent of not wolf.. but werewolf. Which only complicated the magical mess he was in...

~~~~~

The colt looked over at Robert, "Maybe... But..." He sighs and looks back at the water, "I guess I should probably tell you the truth..." He looks down his hooves, "There's a reason... I made my home here. Near the spring. My family's related to Wild One. We inherited a lot of things from him. Including one bad thing for humans. We can't have sex with them without changing them. And we can't control our infections. Sometimes it's just a day... sometimes it's permanent were-horsing." He shrugs, "Wild One's line is...just that. Wild. We're all descended from wild horses and our were-ism isn't transmittable by the normal ways. Only by intimate contact and...well...the curse of the spring of course."

~~~~~

Hoss grins and nibbles on the werewolf's neck, "Setup the meeting thing. I'll tell them to their faces...And claim you as mine."

Comment

Salem commented, "James... because that is Rising Fang's collar, those fluids coming out of the collar are the infectious fluids of his own blood... since you put on the collar, it is trying to remake Rising Fang... out of you. It is even starting to affect your mind since you called the collar your own. And it belongs to Rising Fang. You are changing into a werewolf."

Matthew grinned. "If that's what James wants, then just let me initiate him into my pack and then he won't have to deal with being an Alpha." He winked at James.

~~~~~

"Is the water from the spring in the mud stallion swamps as well?" asked Robert. "Because if it is, then I am going to have a problem since I promised Trasky that I would play with him however he wanted and whenever he liked. And I am sure he will want to play with me in the muddy swamp."

~~~~~

"They are investigating Rising Fang's death at the moment," he said as he let Hoss work him over. "Too bad weres are immune to each other. I can set up the meeting while they are here, but suggesting that you want me as your cockwarmer forever will likely get you killed. And High Command doesn't hand out vacations... it can be dull for a warrior like me."

Comment

James erfs?! "But I don't wanna be a werewolf!" He clenches the collar tighter his fist, he didn't noticed but he was starting to sweat slightly, looking somewhat feverish, "So what ... can you do to fix it?" Not surprisingly, James was starting to smell... Very arousing to Matthew.

~~~~~

The colt nods a little, "Yeah... But the effect is a lot less. Most of the potency is here in the spring. So it would take longer." He thinks a minute then says, "An alchemist could probably use the spring water to brew a temporary potion to resist the effects though but I don't know any."

~~~~~

Hoss grins, "That's usually, true, yes... unless you happen to know alchemy and have access to powerful spirit water and know how to use local grown apples and wheat to make a beer capable of reducing that resistance." He kisses WWNN, "But don't worry... I wouldn't actually force were-horsing on you without your permission. I do abide by the general laws and standards of were-kind, mind you. Just don't say they ALWAYS are immune. There are lots of ways around that."

Comment

Matthew pants. "Now his smell is making me want to mate with him. You guys better do something for him or else he will be calling me master."

Salem and Dr. Warner get busy on James to stop the transformation... but will they be in time to prevent James from liking the werewolf feelings?

~~~~~

Robert hummed. "I don't know any either. I was a norm in school until Hoss revealed to me that he was a were horse. And then I found that I really enjoyed being around you guys. So aside from that one day in school for the movie and you were the one stroking yourself to the side... what do you normally do out here for enjoyment?"

~~~~~

WWNN chuckled as he redoubled his efforts to make Hoss erupt. "If I am a slut puppy, then what does it take to cause Old Faithful to erupt?" He laughed as he went faster and faster.

Comment

James was starting to feel rather ill as the effects started spreading. Matthew cannot help but want to be close to...James. It's almost instinctive desire that's really hard to repress. Though, thanks to his training and mental fortitude, Matthew was able to resist mounting him where he lay, but every werewolf instinct in his body was on full alert and starting to feel quite possessive. The mystical nature of true blooded wereism and the intense arcane pressure from the other things happening within the boy were starting to forcibly merge the two conditions even though it shouldn't theoretically ever be possible.

Salem and Warner were both pushed to almost to their limits to save the boy and it would have failed if Salem didn't notice that the collar wasn't just Rising Fang's but the pentagram seemed to contain a very well hidden and crafted spell that was fueling the 'creation' with a shard of Rising Fang's own soul, torn from him at the moment of death. A very powerful necromantic spell, not mention vile and evil to the extreme.

After removing it however, due to the advance stages, they are unable to remove it entirely, however they are able to return the boy to his human state. However, both know, it's only a matter of time until an eruption fuels it's return...and not just it but a full activation of all those latent things in his blood. Salem, in particular, notices that it's not just leonine like he assumed. IT's tiger. From that first experience he had... There are some leonine markers from later on with the gay lions, but far more tigerine imprints and canines as well. It looks like the end result could be QUITE the sexy beast... but it's unknown just far those animalistic changes may go. And they WILL NOT be pleasant. Just ask Harold.

~~~~~

He smiles, "Not a lot that doesn't involve some of my friends. But sometimes the sileni come for a visit and that's very fun." He smiles at Robert rubbing on him in return softly, though his sheath was swollen and slightly showing it's goods, he didn't make a move to pounce Robert, though there was a very nice, decidedly earthy scent that was starting to affect the boy.

~~~~~

Hoss whickered loudly, gripping the wolf tighter, and pressing in deeper, starting to make the wolf feel QUITE full as he let the wolf have it with his full size, "Oye, he's about to erupt and fill you so full ya won't be able to crawl home!" Over the time he's been there, WWNN has felt the cock getting bigger and bigger inside him. He hasn't felt someone fill him that good in a long time. It was like he was a young pup again! Though if Hoss had his way, he'd stretch the pup everynight fresh.

Comment

Matthew pads over to James and he whispers, "Give the word and I'll let you join my pack, sexy... the initiation will be FUN..."

((OOC: The Harold in the current time line has not appeared yet. It is not sure where he is.))

~~~~~

Robert then sighed. "When Trasky mentioned the Sileni, for some reason I felt turned off. I didn't mind knowing the were horses, but upon the mention of the Sileni, my interest dwindled. I don't know why either. Since you know I just want to be friends, I should go see Trasky before it gets too dark. Oh... and if that erection is for me... thanks. That shows me that you do like me." He got up and began to slowly head back to meet up with Trasky at the Runs.

Robert likes the were horsies, but he isn't interested in the Sileni. Weird.

Comment

James was rather delirious by the time the two were done with him, the fever had broken though the strange scent's hold on Matthew hadn't seemed to fade yet. Every one of Matthew's instincts were on edge and screaming for him to take this prime specimen.

((OOC: The Harold comment was not to suggest he was here, merely a comparison to the situations and expected sensations one would go through.))

~~~~~

The young colt tilts his head slightly, "That is a little odd. ... Hey... If you want, um, there's a cave up there." He points, "It's got a nice floor and opens out into the fields on the other side. Sorta a natural hole that leads to the High Hay... That's where I stay.... If, you know, you ever...wanted to stop by or spend the night or something..." He scuffs the bank of the spring with a hoof, "The Sileni aren't bad but I can understand. We're better anyway. ... By the way... My name's Arod."

Comment

Mr. Talbot suddenly tasered Matthew's ass on the lowest setting. "My son is not to be screwed over in the Quad Counties, Matthew. Simba already tried that once and Nala nailed him. Not the way I just nailed you, but if she had access to a taser, then she would have used it on his sheath... on the highest setting. Angry Nala; bad. Move over, She-Hulk."

Matthew wasn't put off by the taser effect on his butt, although Mr. Talbot had aroused him as well. "Not my fault you Talbots make me horny. Do you drive Max crazy with your charm too?" He winked.

Mr. Talbot was now blushing as he quietly replied. "...we have done it..."

~~~~~

Robert smiled back at Arod. "When I finish up with Trasky, I'll come on up and see your hole before I head back to the homestead to get a bath. While I'm with Trasky, you can contact the others who all fled when you did and tell them that it is okay for us to be friends and how Big Bad is pinned down by Hoss." He winked with a chuckle as he headed on out.

Arriving at the Runs part of the river side muddy slough, Robert glances out across the gloppy mud flats. "This is the runs, but I don't see Trasky. I wonder where he is... wait, I see a horse boy just over there in that really thick mud pool. Doesn't look like Trasky though unless he grew up a little... but like Trasky and Arod, he is hot." He maneuvered around so he could see his horse from one side. "Hi. I'm looking for Trasky. He asked me to meet him here. I'm Robert."

Comment

James groaned softly, slowly opening eyes; eyes that were more clear and vibrant than before, with a mystical sparkle that couldn't be fully suppressed. He looked around for a moment, before his eyes saw his father...and Matthew, before the tension that had built seemed to slowly ease. "Wh...what happened? Am...I okay?" His eyes slid back to Matthew, almost as if seeking his reassurance that everything was okay. Something about the look helps to quench the fires of lust slightly, though only slightly, replacing it with something slightly more.

~~~~~

Arod nods, "Alright."

The horse snorts a little, before almost melting into the stuff...only to appear near to Robert, walking out of the mud as if the mud were slowly shifting into horseflesh. "He's deeper in. Setting up a 'game', he said. Not sure what he meant... though damn if you aren't the sexy one..."

Comment

Matthew still had a humored smile on his wolven muzzle from Mr. Talbot's admission over having had sex with Goofy's son. "Glad you're back with us, James. You almost went toon like Max. Dr. Warner is blaming that toon food at Holidayland that you ate that one time. They got you stabilized before it could do anything bad to you."

~~~~~

Robert reaches out gingerly and lightly touched the mud horse to see if he was for real. "That is what I was thinking about you, actually. Trasky is setting up that game for me, I think. I promised that I'd play with him this afternoon. Um... how did you do that? I mean... form up out of the mud like you just did... that was impressive."

Comment

Working...
                              X