Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-08 He Lives In Me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew chuckled. "My pack mates have been eying your rump, James. And unlike me, they like to recruit when they mount someone." He winked with meaning.

~~~~~

Once all of his clothes are off and stashed in a secret box near their enclosure that Donald discovered by accident one day previously, he looked into their midst and said, "Okay guys. I'm coming in." And he jumped off the bridge and landed in the thick and sticky clay mud with the rest of them. "By the way... I was meaning to ask something... how come your enclosure doesn't have a donations device like everyone else's enclosure in here does? Is your stay a permanent one, like... no where else to go so you live here?" And he also began to rub on the magical skunk boys and play with them.

Comment

James blushes, "Well I guess I can swear shorts atleast... Though I like the feel of your fur against me." He giggles, "Besides, don't I belong to you first since you 'claimed' me." He snickers and gets dressed... If you called undershorts, shorts, and Rising Fang's former collar and nothing else dressed. He looks kinda good in a collar, doesn't he Matthew?

~~~~~

The skunks giggle and rub back on the hooman boy. "Well, it was suppose to be temporary... but we got told they couldn't release us... ever... and took it out. I dunno why. But atleast we have you now... our only visitor. That's part of why we try to be good with you. ANY temptation to make you like us... is nothing compared to having someone actually come visit us with news and stuff."

Comment

Matthew grinned. "It'll do. But remember... a friendly yiff isn't a claiming. If you want me to claim you, then you will be part of my pack. And you'll walk like the rest of the pack does, until you get your lunar legs back. Now let's go find your Grandfather." And he lopes off with the entire pack following him.

~~~~~

Donald squirmed somewhat this time in the thick and sticky mud. "If you'd like, I can ask the Emporium Case Workers about your case. Ace and Krypto are the ones working the weekend emporium rounds. Ace was being super generous over the weekend. So maybe I can learn why the owners decided you can't be released."

He squirmed some more in the really sticky mud. "What is with this mud this time? It's stickier and more sucking than usual."

Comment

James giggles and rides Matthew as they go a hunting... Snuggling into the fur a little at all the wrong times.

~~~~~

The skunk nods, "It's starting to get a little dried out... the water thingie stopped working this week." It's almost like they're are is just starting to fall apart or is abandoned... "If you could, we'd really appreciate it."

Comment

Matthew grins. If he doesn't stop doing that, I'll let my Beta mount him and recruit him. Then James will be a wolfy like me.

~~~~~

Donald struggled in the mud only getting more stuck in the stuff. "In other words, it's like the owners are totally forgetting you're even in here. That just isn't right. Anyway..." he plays with the boys some more. "I know we never talked about how you guys even ended up in here, but what I'm more curious about is how you are clay mud magic skunks. The magic part of your title is what drew me here in the first place. And lucky for you guys it did. Cause we're friends now. If you want to tell me how you got here, you can. You don't have to, but we need to talk about something while we're playing."

Comment

James doesn't seem to realize he's doing it but he sure does like being with Matthew... The werewolf's really cheered him up a good bit, especially since he reminded him of Team Talbot.

~~~~~

The skunk giggles, "Well ... I am a special kinda magic... I'm a Stage Magician AND a Geomancer." He sighs, "I'd teach you something but ... this place keeps us from using our really awesome magic... But we can teach you some more stage magic if you want."

Comment

Donald smiled. "It's okay. I know about how the emporium is magicked to prevent those with powers from escaping their enclosures. So why don't you tell me how you guys got assigned to this enclosure instead."

~~~~~

Matthew and James found Jonas with Lord Albert for a change; Salem was nowhere to be found. Or smelled.

Jonas smiled at James. "You look cute like that. Can I change the collar's color to pink?" He winked. "So why did you come to me today, James?"

Comment

The skunk pulls Donald over into his lap and tell him the story... with a lot of fun side notes about how things happened. It's actually a very fun history lesson... And somewhat sad at the same time.

~~~~~

James giggles and waves then blinks and actually covers the collar, "NO! This...This Rising Fangs! You no can do that!!!" He actually took the cat serious :P

James keeps the collar covered as he says slowly, "We..We wanted to know where Mom is." And he re-explains what he explained to Matthew.

Comment

Donald listened to it all, but he is distracted as the skunk's cock slowly hilts his bottom and sticks him to the spot. "Aww... well, you're with me today. I'll always be you guys' friend. No one else wants to come near skunks and I don't mind." He gives the skunk a kiss on the mouth.

~~~~~

Jonas hummed. "Your mom is attending college classes in the Quad Counties. And from what I last thought... so was your dad."

Matthew then said, "Pardon my saying this, Jonas, but Mr. Talbot is down in South America right now. There is no way he can be attending college classes in the Quad Counties while he is down there."

Lord Albert hummed himself as he pulled out a crystal ball and activated it. "Show me J.J. Talbot II, please." And before both James' and Matthew's eyes... the image in the crystal ball showed Mr. Talbot in an architecture class with Max Goof (Goofy's son) at that very moment. They were sharing the table and talking about their project. There was some hugging and kissing going on too with smiles. "As you can see, Matthew, Mr. Talbot is right where he should be at this hour. He has a class. If he missed it, he'd be expelled from the college. Whoever is in South America... it isn't your father, James. Someone has been pulling the wool over your eyes for the past few weeks."

Matthew looked at James now. "An impostor."

Comment

James blinks, tilting his head, "But... How? He knew all about me and everything... He was nice and acted ... well most like Dad...other than being busy with his own stuff and not wanting to talk much about anything but the stuff I told the others about needing me to help him... I thought that was really awesome though..he needing my help....He was lying the whole time?"

~~~~~

The skunk kisses back deeply, helping Donald to have a really really good time.

Comment

Lord Albert says, "I believe this fake is working with an evil magic user of some sort and the evil mage was the one who killed Rising Fang. The fake Talbot is in South America trying to open that door. I know a band of our heavy hitters went to stop him. Haven't heard any progress reports yet."

Jonas said, "As for your real dad, if you would like to visit campus to see him and your mom so you can see for yourself that they are okay... I think we can permit that. Besides, High Command made a rather odd decision regarding your parents. They said that the best way to stop your father from opening that door was to confide in him about Veil. Would you like to be the one to tell him at the college, James?"

~~~~~

Donald kisses back as he feels more of that cock in him and the fluids thereof. "Man... you're good at this. I'm starting to feel like a cream filled snack cake...and...its fun, actually. When was the last time you got to do this with a boy?"

Comment

James blinkblinks, looking confused, "Um..." He looks at Matthew, "Did I just solve the Talbot all by myself just by saying things and no even leaving home?" He grins and HUGS Matthew and then Jonas! "I'M AWESOME!!!!"

~~~~~

The skunk giggles, kissing back, "I've told you how many visitors we get so...I think you can guess. But I like you, Donald. You're special."

Comment

Matthew grins. "Should we go as is, James?" He wonders if James will remember how he is dressed. hehe.

~~~~~

Donald hugs and rubs, while milking more of that fluid into himself. "You said I was your only visitor, which I still think isn't fair to you guys. I don't think you deserve to be stuck in here for life when everyone else has donation meters. I'd donate every day if I could. And I like you too, cause you and the others are super fun to play with when we get together."

~~~~~

Robert (after playing with the horse-weres for a long while) returned to the swamps one more time and he is peeking through the tall reeds at the muddy stud stallions playing together. He is trying to see if he can recognize any of them as being were-horse boys who he had met that morning before WWNN spooked them away. He still wants to be friends with them despite their being naughty.

Comment

James grins, "Sure!" He didn't think he needed anything but his shorts and stuff. Not like most toons wear much more than that hehe.

~~~~~

The skunk churrs softly and fills the boy more, "Perhaps. But it's just how things have been. I'm glad you're here though, it makes us feel a lot less lonely. Personally, I wish we had a place near you where we could visit more often."

~~~~~

There are a couple... but far more of them are ones he's never met before. The ones who he already met, one of them is the friend of Mul's that he mentioned.

Comment

Albert and Jonas provide the teleport between the Compound and the QUIT college in Terryville. The architecture class as just let out when the real Mr. Talbot and Max Goof as seen walking together, hand in hand. And both are smiling.

Matthew whispered, "Your father is actually smiling like he is enjoying his life, James. Well, you're on, James. You can do, Team Talbot Leader."

~~~~~

Donald said as he bounced in the skunk's lap, "I wish you guys did too. But I live on the edge of Coopersville, but the back woods behind the house probably has a lot of living places." He kisses the skunk on the muzzle again.

~~~~~

Robert is now wondering how he can get the sexy were-horse's attention without attracting the attention of the mud stallions who might decide to keep him forever as a new member of their were-herd. He likes to make new friends, but he doesn't want to miss any school. He remains where he is at the moment, although someone is bound to see him peeking through the reeds.

Comment

Working...
                                X