Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-08 He Lives In Me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vincent blinks, "Neat! Wait... Why don't you like the beaches, Guily? I would have thought the hot sand and stuff would be somethin' you'd like..." as he was still rubbing and feeling along the Guilmon's cocks and slits.

~~~~~

He can see SEVERAL muddy, sexy stallions playing in the swamps... They aren't called Swamp Studs for nothing! It's almost as if the naughtier they are, the better looking they are.

Comment

Guily smirks. "Have you ever had sand up your butt before? The gritty, sandpaper like feeling of it being in too far and how it makes you itch when you just want to poop it all out? I only dealt with that once... Never again. I prefer oil. But for those guilmon who love sand, more power to them. But I'm finicky about sand in my crevices."

Donald giggled at the explanation.

~~~~~

Robert simply acknowledges in his mind that he got to see them, then he backs up and heads back the way he came. He still remembers Hoss' warning about getting stuck in there. Not to mention, he likes playing with Hoss more. So when he returns to the Horseshoe Bend Homestead and looks into the barn... does he see Hoss still doing it with Big Bad, or had the wolf escaped by now?

Hehe.

Of course, neither one may be there at all. But he does remember where the other horses, were-horses, and horse-weres of the homestead live/dwell at, so Robert might go check on them if Hoss is off getting breakfast.

Comment

Vincent giggles, "Does sound icky... What about oil tho? Didn't I heard that those dragon/unicorn/tiger brothers use a lot of it too... but they said you guys had the best uses for it... What did it mean?" Vincent could be working his way into trouble but he LIKES Digimon.

~~~~~

Hoss wouldn't have stopped until WWNN finally wanted a break. If he's tired out, then Hoss is probably there getting the others ready for 'work'. Namely field plowing and other 'contests of strength'. It's how they make the boring work a bit more fun.

Comment

Guily says, "While water and soap feel good on skin, oil is the only way to go for scales and thick hide, like me and others of my nature. If you wanted to try it sometime, I have an oil pool through those doors back there."

~~~~~

WWNN never gets tired when he's feeling in that particular way, so... he and Hoss are off in a private stall where Hoss might have a knot up his tailhole!

Robert walks up to the stall entrance to where the horse-weres hang out. Unlike were-horses, these guys couldn't infect others, but they were no less fun to spend time with. Safe sex and tons of fun. "I see some smiles this morning, guys. I'm coming in..." And he steps inside.

Comment

And he is greeted with lots of warm nuzzling and a lot of affection. These horsies know how to make a boy feel welcome. This ranch is TONS better than his. Though he also notices something he DIDN'T notice before. There are some very cute what look like Sileni stableboys tending to tact and doing various other 'grunt' work that the horsies large size/fingers might not be able to do.

~~~~~

Vincent tilts his head slightly... then ums, "Well... IF you wanted.....to um..show me...?" He rubs on the bits more, "Maybe... I could...rub the oil over you for you... or..."

Comment

Guily smiles. "If you want your clothes to stay intact, you better remove them in here before we go in there. Digimon Oil can destroy clothing in seconds." And he gets up, licks Vincent on the mouth, then slowly heads for the oil pool.

Donald giggled. "Told you he was nice."

~~~~~

South America; the Door of Veil

Just as the Talbot Expedition Team were emerging from the jungles at the door, they came to a stop. Standing directly in front of the doors was a Japanese teenager in a defensive position.

"This is where your dishonorable journey ends, James Jonas Talbot the Second! You will not open this forbidden gate!"

Mr. Talbot looked annoyed. "Captains? Get this foolish teenager out of my way. Shoot to kill if you have to. I am getting tired of all these interruptions in the name of discovery."

As the soldiers pulled their weapons, a searing blast of fire set the two men on fire. The blast had come from the teenager's mouth. They fell to the ground in piles of ash.

But before the teenager could say another word, he was struck in the shoulder by an arrow which made him feel as if he was on fire himself. Mr. Talbot grinned. "Nice shot, Snipers. I didn't know dragonsbane would have that affect on a human teenager, but you said dragons like to assume disguises. And now to open this door."

And in an enormous blast, which knocked all the humans away from the gate, Valerian Mouse and the Golden Yak both appeared. The latter waved a hand at the teenager, removing the arrow and cleansing away the dragonsbane.

"Return to the states, Mr. Talbot, or else prepare to die!" exclaimed Valerian with his hands glowing with arcane power. "You will NOT open these doors!"

"I grow weary of this," replied Mr. Talbot as he lifted his cellphone to his head. "Fire."

The two arch powers were blown in opposite directions by an aerial bomb strike that threw them away from the scene itself.

Then Mr. Talbot approached the door once again. "And now, ladies and gentlemen of the news media... the big secret that even the worlds foremost mages didn't want anyone to see... And you know if they were guarding it, then it has to be priceless." And he pulled out the 'key' and placed it into the lock slot and...

Nothing happened.

One of the news reporters arched an eye. "Is this some sort of joke, Mr. Talbot? If I can see that the doors didn't open."

"But it has to. I did everything right. Even the old shamans said I needed the key." He was removing and reinserting the fake key again and again... but nothing continued to happen.

Standing unseen across the jungle but where they could still see the expedition team were Ms. Sarah, Storm Warning, and Crow.

"Looks like we managed to get that fake door with the fake lock in place just in time," said the white witch. "I sure hope the dragon and the mages are okay. They played their part perfectly. If Mr. Talbot believes that his key won't work, he'll go home and never try this again."

Storm Warning nodded his head. "We surely dodged the bullet this time."

Crow was releasing a sigh of relief. "Too close for comfort."

~~~~~

Talbot Compound

Matthew was helping James to get cleaned up, not in the showers... but with a tongue bath. "Did you enjoy it, James? I know I did."

Comment

Vincent giggles and nodnods, "Yeah he is." He blushes and ums.... then removes his clothes a little shyly, "YOu...wanna come too?"

~~~~~

James acked a little from all the tongue attention but he was blushing, "Considering it feels like you bloated me up to twice the size I was.... and feels like your still locked in place... I'd say... yep!" He giggles and gives Matthew a big kiss on the muzzle, "Thanks for helping me, Matthew. I love you. And your pack! I have the best friends in the world." He snuggles his big wuffie friend.

Comment

Donald shook his head. "You're the digimon fan; you go ahead. I can use the monitor to look for other things in my interest field. Not to mention, I still have my orange soda."

~~~~~

Matthew smiled. "Well, I'm not still in you, but if you want to try out pack life sometime... say in my Judiciary Pack, we could go that route." He winked. "I'm allied with Crescent, you know. He was fun to play with when his father still lived. Rising Fang... taught me all about being an alpha. I'm gonna miss him."

Comment

James giggles, "I don't think that'd work out so well." He blinks slightly...then nods, looking down, remembering again why he was upset before. "I..I am too. You know, before I knew who he really was... I had to treat his paw once... HE was a big baby when it came to antispetic. I'm...gonna miss him lots too." He hugged Matthew tightly, "I guess in a way, you and Crescent are kinda like brothers. Trained by the same Alpha." He nuzzles Matthew's fur softly, holding onto the big werewolf tightly, "I'm gonna miss them all... I wish I knew why all this was happening. Why Dad had to do this... Why Mom is letting him... Why these bad people are doing these things..."

~~~~~

Vincent blushes and nods, "Okay." he goes after Guilmon then with a grin.

Comment

Matthew said, "Um, your mom hasn't been seen in a few days, James. The last anyone heard about her was that she was attending college in the Quad Counties. Your dad had said he was attending classes there, too, but if he was, then he wouldn't be able to jaunt all over the world like he's been doing. My brother Marcus graduated college and he knows the schedules of a college. If you miss too many classes, you're out on your ass. That's why I cannot figure out how your dad is attending classes and still running all over the world like this. It makes no sense." Which might indicate that Matthew has a point... could there be two Mr. Talbots?

~~~~~

Once the sound of Vincent falling into the oil pool was heard, Donald headed out of Guilmon's place and went around to the front of the Emporium and stepped inside.

The place wasn't open during the week so it was rather quiet in the front section. He looked at the new map of the layout, which seemed to change once a week, and he made his way to the mud slough of a group of magical clay mud were-skunk boys. He stepped over to the railing and waved at the striped muddy sexies. "Hi guys. How's it going today?"

~~~~~

Guily giggled as he tried to yiff Vincent in the slippery oil. "Come on, Vincy... play with me!"

Comment

James tilts his head, "But Grandpa said that she had been there. Maybe we should ask Grandpa? And yeah, if Mom thought Dad was having adventure without her... she'd kick him in the...you know where."

~~~~~

Vincent acked then giggled a little...he was a virgin himself but... With Guily tempting he finally agreed.

~~~~~

The skunks waved back while one of them grinned, "You ask that every time you visit us. You're one of our most popular people."

Comment

Guily won't transform him, but he will teach Vincent just why digimon are so much fun.

~~~~~

Matthew grinned knowingly. "No, I don't know where. Maybe you would like to graphically describe it to my pack. Just pretend the you know where is attached to High Command." He winked.

~~~~~

"Most people don't like skunks but I do," said Donald. He had noticed a long time ago that these guys' enclosure did not have a donation device. All of the other places in the emporium did. "You may be wondering why I'm here on a school day. Well, the town had an earthquake earlier today and it damaged the integrity of the school's walls, so the school is closed while repairs are going on. So... I have a super lot of free time on my hands. And I thought... what better way to spend that time than to come see my favorite skunk boys. And that's you guys. And I have to ask my arrival question every time so you know its me visiting."

He sat down on the edge of the bridge over their slough and smiled at them. "What news or events do you guys have to share this time?" He enjoyed talking to these guys, but he also liked how sexy they looked all slicked up like they were.

Comment

Vincent would have a LOT of fun and want to come back A LOT.

~~~~~

James grins and describes what happened last time his Dad started off on an adventure without her... It was enough to make every male in the room cringe.

~~~~~

The one skunk smiles, "Well not too much. It gets boring at times but we've heard a lot of information from the others if you're interested, but it's not so much about us." He grins, "Of course, if you want, you can join us in here for a while. But standard rules apply."

Comment

Matthew ewwed.... "Okay, that is creepy enough. Now, let's get you dressed and then you can ride me while we look for your grandfather."

~~~~~

Donald smiles and starts removing his clothes. "Standard rules... no clothes, ask permission to enter before getting in, and agree to play with all of you guys if I do come in. Did I miss anything since the last time you explained the rules to me?"

Comment

James giggles, "You asked, Matty!" He hugs Matthew, "Okay but... if I snuggle down in your fur do I REAAAAALLLLLYYY have to get dressed?"

~~~~~

The skunk grins, "Yep. That's the rules. And in return, like always, we promise not to make you leave as one of us." He grins, "Always have to state that for the record."

Comment

Working...
                                X