Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-08 He Lives In Me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald smiled. "Yeah, he let me see and feel it all. He even said I could feel inside his slit. It felt slick, just like they said it does on TV."

~~~~~

WWNN chuckled. "There have been others who have tried to break my ass, Hoss. So don't be afraid to go all the way back there. Seems like you need it a lot for having to put up with a boy you have to be careful around."

Robert finishes his meal and walks over to the VERY large were-shire stallion and looks up at him. "Um, hi. I saw you looking my way. See anything you like, sir?"

Comment

Vincent blushes hotly, "I'm kinda jealous now... Maybe we can visit him someday."

~~~~~

Hoss does JUST that... and he will do his best to make WWNN REGRET saying that

The were-shire looks down at Robert then smirk-smiles a bit, "Yes. I do. Unfortunately, I can't play with you like I might want. But you're still nice to look at." He is huge and at least three times Hoss' size in just about every way, or more in some. "Name's Tarn."

Comment

Donald smiled. "Why wait for someday? We can go right now, if you wanted. After we finish feeding the rabbits, we can ride our bikes up to the park and then we can go around to the service entry and ask to see Guilmon. They'll let us in and then we can sit in Guilmon's home and visit with him. In fact, he was the one who told me how to get in for free to visit him whenever I liked."

~~~~~

Robert reaches up and strokes that big rod. "Is it because I am too small? You really are excellent looking... have you mounted everyone else here?"

Comment

Vincent says, "Um..doesn't that cost money?"

~~~~~

The huge stallion grins and nods... swelling under the boy's attention, "That... and if I stretched you like I'd like... You'd be one of us. And I'm not gonna break my lil bro's word to the wolf. ... Who he happens to be spearing at this very moment." He winks with a grin.

Comment

Donald smiled. "We could always do something nice for Guilmon in return to pay for our even caring to visit with him. Plus, he's your ticket toward meeting other Digimon. Take a chance."

~~~~~

Robert giggled at that. "You know... you could go take your turn on the wolf and see if that hurts him." He winked as he continued to rub and stroke the big shaft.

Comment

Vincent nods, "Okay... but ... I don't have any money to get INTO the park." He thinks, "maybe I can do something for the owner then?"

~~~~~

Tarn grins, rubbing back on Robert, "I could. But I much prefer lil human boys... Though I have to say... You're the sexiest I've ever seen. I wish I could show you a good time."

Comment

Donald says, "Trust me, Vincent. I'll cover anything we need to pay. But as I said, we can get in free as long as we aren't there to ride the rides. We'll be there to see Guilmon."

Sometime later, with their bikes parked in the back near the service entry, the boys give the guard their names and mention that Guilmon asked to see them whenever they liked. And surprisingly to Vincent... he lets them in without question or payment and gives them directions to the digital caverns where Guilmon lives in the park.

The Digital Caverns are actually part of the Super Pet Emporium, but has it's own entrance along the side. The two boys arrive there and go inside until they see the door with Guilmon's name on it. They knock and are let inside.

"Donald! And you brought a friend!" exclaimed a very happy Guily who hugs the boys fondly. "Come on in and have a seat! Can I get you anything to drink or eat?"

~~~~~

Robert smiled. "I wish you could too, but like you said... you don't want to hurt your lil bro's feelings and make him break his promise. But if there was a way to yiff me without yiffing me... that would be different, right?"

Comment

Vincent was completely flabbergasted and couldn't stop staring at Guilmon...a REAL LIVE GUILMON. His eyes were wide and shining with .. well a mix between lust and disbelief and sheer amazement.

~~~~~

The big guy lifts Robert up to his leg... His scent was VERY strong. He was a REAL horse of a horse! The others were horse boys and nice and all but if Robert likes horses... Now THIS was a horse. He smiled, "Unfortunately, not as much. Without fluid to skin contact.. you couldn't stretch 'nough to handle it... and with it...well I'm very potent and virile...you could end up pregnant. Or a were-horse. I'd do if ya asked... but I won't do it otherwise. I likes ya."

Comment

Donald whispered to Guily what Vincent was most interested in, then he said aloud. "Orange soda, please."

Guily looked to Vincent, "And you?"

~~~~~

"That's okay," said Robert. "You're an honest horse. Rare to find them these days. Not like what Mul apparently had planned earlier before Big Bad spooked him and his friends. If you want to continue watching my tight little ass, you can... I'll be playing more Horse Games with the others."

Comment

Vincent blinks and blushes, "Oh.. er.. I like co-herry...If you have it..." He was blushing so darkly his dark skin was almost flushed.

~~~~~

Tarn rubs on Robert gently, letting him feel the throbbing under him from the sheath, "I understand. But I'm a Greymane. And that means honor." He winks, "But one can have honor and still like to play. I would very much like to continue seeing it." He whickers softly as he sighs, "Maybe one day..."

Comment

Guily set the drinks on the table before the boys then... he lay himself out on the other couch and he opened his slit and pulled out his cock and stroked it a little. "Donald said you might be interested in feeling me all over like he did. Well, feel free, Vincent. You have my permission."

~~~~~

"Thanks, Tarn. I better go find the others now before they start thinking that I fell into your sheath." He winked as he hopped down and headed off to find the others.

Of course, even though Mul and his friends had made Robert nervous, he didn't dislike them. He still wanted to be friends with them. But the other thought on his mind were the Swamp Stallions because Hoss shouldn't even have mentioned them because it is really making Robert curious about them. Robert is also pondering a were-horse condom.... if they exist.

Comment

Vincent blushes... but he accepts the offer, moving over to slowly rub over the offered body... Still very incredulous and from the scent, aroused.

~~~~~

Tarn nods, "Oh. One more thing." He hands the boy a small card, "If you ever need a bit of a big lug for some heavy liftin'... Or end up gettin' infected by the wrong were... I'm stronger'n most ox... and potent enough to make sure you're a cousin rather somethin' ya might not want. Not many were's can effect other weres.... I can. Long as it's before yer first full moon at least. Just somethin' ta keep in mind."

Comment

Guily smiles. "So, what do you think of my body? And go ahead and feel inside my slit and where ever else you like. I actually love it."

Donald giggles. "That's what I told him. He's a digimon fan and he didn't think he could ever meet one."

Guily picks up his remote and points it at a wall, where a digiporter is revealed and a monitor focused on the Digital World. "You name the species; we can look it up. The Digiporter is so we can go to that location. Round trip. If I was a bad digimon, it would be one way and naked."

~~~~~

"No chance of that happening unless you bang Big Bad's bottom and make him stop checking on me every single day," Robert said with a wink. Its hard to make new friends if the wolf pops in and spooks the horse manure out of everyone around. So if you want to stretch his bottom just once..." He heads off to find the other boys.

Leaving Barn 1, he peeks into Barn 2 and sees all of the were-horse females in there. He politely leaves them alone. He knows Barn 3 was where the young were-horse boys gathered and slept, but peeking in there revealed an empty barn this time. So he now chose to go look in the direction one of Mul's friends was last seen running.

"I hope he didn't fall into a pool of sticky mud or something. Then I'd have to save him. School mate and all..."

Comment

Vincent blushes, "actually you and one other were always may favorites... Um...Tigarunimon..." He blushes, "LIke from the beach digimon with the surfing guilmon and the sexy Tigarunimon twins." He was starting to fondle Guily more now, wondering a bit more what it'd be like on them.

~~~~~

Tarn chuckles and nods.

They were actually heading back down toward the swamps...

Comment

Guily programs in the monitor to the correct location and Vincent now sees everything he just mentioned on the beach. "That's the place. I never go there myself, but now you know you can get there whenever you like."

~~~~~

Robert doesn't know the trail leads down toward the swamps; he just wants to find the other boys to make sure they are okay. He doesn't know which way Mul went, but he knows one or two of the boys went this way.

He soon encounters the smell of both were-horse scent and thick sticky mud from just through the tall grass ahead. He slowly approaches the grass and peeks through it...

Comment

Working...
                                X