Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-08 He Lives In Me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James glanced at the werewolf as he was leaving the entire affair and heading inside the Compound. "As far as I know, he can't at all." He then just kept on going, very rapidly and not slowing down. Then he locks himself in his bedroom.

~~~~~

Mul and the others were very happy to play with Robert... but Mul was just WATCHING for a chance to stumble RObert up. He wanted the boy.

Some of the others though were more innocent and they were fun to play with as they had no idea they were just part of Mul's plans.

~~~~~~

The boy blushes, "oh. Sorry. I'm Vincent. My family's kinda the token black family in the city, at least from what I've seen."

Comment

The investigation would be occurring all day long.

~~~~~

Just as James got inside his room, he almost stumbled directly into Matthew who was in his alpha form. In fact, the whole pack was waiting in James' bedroom. "Took you long enough to get here, James... Not like the old days. Suba would be disappointed in you." He silently laughed like a wolf, then he grabbed James and threw him into the middle of his own bed and was directly on top of him.

"What should I do with you? Pinned down at my tender mercies... one horny werewolf alpha..."

~~~~~

WWNN was suddenly at the side of the horse playing area. "I gave Hoss permission to educate this boy; no one else. If he ends up infected, I know a lot of herds who will feed a lot of predators tonight. So don't mess up. High Command is in the area and I shouldn't have to tell you what that means. And yes, Robert... I'm going to be checking on you daily." And he was gone, although he was still smiling when he looked at Robert just then.

Hoss would soon be getting a coffee induced wake up call from the Wolf With No Name.

~~~~~

Donald smiled. "So what were you doing in the woods, Vincent? There's nothing in the woods except for the creepy sounds and weird animal scampering I usually hear out there at night."

Comment

James blinks and acks, "Matthew!?" He grumps, "why's everyone here?!" He pokes the werewolf, "Suba's playing with the others, he didn't wanna be near all the wolves doing their ritual stuff."

He sighs, looking up at Matthew's furry form, "Old days? It's been less than two months since I got to meet you face to face you know. Well other than the time I snuck out... Now everyone's doing all these weird things... And everyone' leaving...And people are getting hurt..." He grips the bed sheets with hsi fists, trying to not start crying again.

~~~~~

Vincent tilts his head, "Creepy? These woods aren't creepy." He smiles, "Maybe you just don't now how to listen?"

~~~~~

Hoss groaned as he got the wake up call with the coffee.

Mul and a few others disappeared after that visit. Obviously they didn't have the best of intentions.

Comment

Matthew places a paw over James' mouth. "Listen to me. Crescent has to organize his pack. He won't have time for you for several weeks. Lunar had to leave. He told me himself when I figured out who he was. Aside from Suba, no wolf is going to have time for you... except me and my pack. We aren't leaving. I'm right here. On top of you. Best friends of Team Talbot don't abandon each other, do we? Remember when you made Michael and I members of Team Talbot? Sneaky-sneak-sneak-sneak." He winked with a grin as he removes the paw from James' mouth. "I'm not leaving, James. My pack and I have time for you. So how about it... for Team Talbot."

~~~~~

Donald climbed over the fence to join Vincent on the other side in the woods. "So let's go do something in the woods."

~~~~~

Robert is a bit sad that a LOT of the others and Mul left like that. But he is glad a few did stay. Most being the boys in his class. He resumed playing with them since they had already proven themselves.

Thanks for staying, guys," said Robert as he plays and rubs on his horsie friends. "I'm having a lot of fun with you guys."

~~~~~

WWNN says to Hoss, "Next time, don't get so drunk. High Command chose not to declare martial law. What they did is what I consider extreme... they called in PATHS, CHESS, and PSI for assistance with this case."

Comment

James was still trying to talk at first then looked up at Matthew and after listening, he hugged the werewolf alpha tightly, starting to a cry a little more, "..o..O..Okay... For team Talbot...against those stupid high command people who are mean!" He doesn't really mean that persay... but unlike the others, he _IS_ still a kid... and is not...exactly the most mature of the group. Which is something the other wolves don't seem to realize. They expect you to mature at Werewolf standards.

~~~~~

Vincent grins, "Sure thing. Common. I'll show you something I found." He grins and leads Donald into the wood, pointing out various things as they go, names of trees, weeds, animals and stuff. Then he shushes Donald and shows him a newly made rabbit warren, "I found these little guys yesterday. I brought them some food. Wanna feed them with me?"

~~~~~

They all hug Robert and most of them are just happy that Robert's still here. One of them comments that wolves are just like that but that he can't blame them for leaving after Big Bad (as they call him) came around.

~~~~~

Hoss rubs his head, "Sorry, but we had such a good time and Robert..." He sits up, "Shit where's Robert?" After looking around, frowning, "And where's Mul..." Mul obviously has a reputation.

Comment

Matthew smiled. "Michael is married to Dank on the river island, but even he agreed with me that we're all still part of Team Talbot. And you're the leader of that team. Regardless of what has happened to us... we're still your friends."

~~~~~

"Sure... if its okay. Rabbits like this are cute. But..." Donald looks around. "Won't their parents object if they see us here?"

~~~~~

Robert hugs and kisses on them. "I just wanted to be friends with all of you."

~~~~~

WWNN said, "I found Robert first; then I came to wake you up. You aren't in trouble, Hoss. As for Mul... he and several of his friends vamoosed after I explained that High Command was sniffing about. Robert and the remainder of the were-horse boys are over at Homestead Cee, Barn number 3. When I found them, they were playing that Horse Game called Clip or Clop. Sounds like Mul has a reputation for messing up from your reaction to him being gone at the same time Robert was."

Comment

James nods a little, "Seems like all my friends have lots of obligations now though, but... I'm glad I have you guys." He hugs Matthew again then erfs and blushes slightly as he realized something, "Um...MAtthew? You're kinda...poking me still...Were you serious about having....me in bed?" Not usually a question to ask a horny werewolf alpha

~~~~~

Vincent giggles, "I was talkin' about feeding them too." He offers you some of the stuff he brought. "I have to make friends out here... cause I don't really have any anywhere else."

~~~~~

They all want to be Robert's friend too...and they tell him so! They think he's great!

Hoss sighs and nods, "Yeah. Mul's a mule...in more ways than physical. Sterile too. But...what mules lack in procreation they make up for infectiousness. Of course you probably know this, 'Big Bad'. He chuckles slightly and rubs his head, "I feel like a whole mule team kicked me in the head. And moonshine doesn't do that to weres... I bet Mul put somethin' in it when I wasn't lookin'."

Comment

Matthew grinned showing all of his teeth. "Yes. Want to do it now or do you want me to 'take charge' first?"

Take Charge would probably mean rippa da clothes.

~~~~~

Donald kneels down to feed the rabbits. "What are your interests? As you know, I like magic and the animals I named."

~~~~~

Robert thinks they are great too and he tells them so. "But I think Hoss is overprotective a bit... I don't think you guys would deliberately get someone like me in trouble. What can we do now?"

WWNN smiled. "If you know Mul like you think you do... then yes, he likely spiked your drink."

Comment

James meeps, "Uh... Well... In that case..." He gets out of his clothes and kisses all those teeth, "I guess I should let the Alpha out to play?" as his hands rubs over Matthew's sheath, teasingly...

~~~~~

Vincent holds out a carrot to one of the adult gently, "Me? I'm a geek. Really into computers and digimon. But... no digimon in real life so I like to explore the forest and take pictures and feed the animals."

~~~~~

They all answer that they'd never do anything bad to Robert. Friends don't do that kinda thing. They suggest that since it's getting toward noon, they could have a late breakfast since booze is good and all... a real meal and real drink is better after you've partied all night.

Hoss snorts and nods, "Most likely... So why're you smiling so much lately? First your smiling at Robert now at me."

Comment

Matthew waits for James to be ready, then he gives James the ride that his friend won't ever forget. "Suba said you liked getting it like this." He winked.

~~~~~

Donald replied, "I've heard that that animation project place has real digimon living there. So they might be more real than you think."

~~~~~

Robert heads off with the others to get real food and real drink. He soon finds himself at their place where the food is being served.

WWNN chuckles as he hugs Hoss. "When my bosses are around personally, the pressure is lifted off of me and I can actually relax. I am a nice guy when I'm not under pressure. And I treat smart boys good. You're a smart boy and Robert... has a talent, but I can't figure it out yet."

Comment

James does his part to make sure Matthew won't forget it either, enlightening his friend as to why so many animals find him really nice in bed. Something about him is just addictive! He kisses Matthew and really clenches on the knots too.

~~~~~

Vincent nods, "I've heard that but... I didn't wanna get my hopes up, you know? Besides...they're a long way away, and I'm here. And a poor black kid in a white city isn't going anywhere good."

~~~~~

Hoss raises a brow... "Well it certainly is odd to see you so friendly. But... I'm not one to turn a potential friend away. Wanna grab something to eat... Or were you wanting to get that tight ass of yours stretched a bit first?"

Comment

Donald grinned. "Maybe closer than you think, Vincent. During Coopersfest, when they had the free admission at Holidayland, I saw not only toons working up there, but digimon too. I even got to shake hands with Guilmon. On the weekends, they work at Holidayland. Maybe we can get a fan mail sent to one of your favorites to let them know how much you like them." He feeds another rabbit.

~~~~~

WWNN presented himself to Hoss. "Better take the chance before the bosses leave the region again. We can get a bite to eat afterward." He then lifted his tail.

Robert put some of the food into his mouth and chewed on it... then... he tried the drink... it wasn't 'grass', thankfully, but there was something odd tasting about it all. But overall, it was filling... but as he ate, he got aroused too.

Comment

Vincent blinks and looks a little dubious, "Really? Real ones?"

~~~~~

Hoss took full advantage of the opportunity! "It's a good thing you I don't have to worry about not infecting."

The other horses were definitely getting their fill and they looked to be refilling the tanks in more ways than one as well.

Comment

Donald nodded his head. "Yeah, really real ones. Guilmon was definitely for real. Don't tell the adults, but he showed me his prehensile penis and slit stuff. He is for real. And really cool."

~~~~~

WWNN panted as he allowed Hoss to ride him as much as he wanted. "That's the best thing about weres... you can't infect each other. So you can go all out and not worry about it."

Robert didn't want to seem ungrateful, so he refilled his bowl and glass twice more times and ate and drank the stuff... although... he was really feeling erect and in need of were-equine sex...

Comment

Vincent blinks and blushes a little at hearing that... "I er.. You saw..it all?" He was a bit awestruck with Donald now.

~~~~~

Hoss nods, "And werewolf rear is a lot harder to break!" as he lets WWNN have more and more of his now massively raging erection, he was planning on filling the wolf full and then some.

The horses are more than happy to help Robert with anything he 'needs' in that department too! Though he notices one VERY large were-shire stallion watching him quietly. Much more developed than most of the others here.

Comment

Working...
                                X