Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF2: CC-10 Weekend of Fun

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KF2: CC-10 Weekend of Fun

-=Knight Flight 2=-
    Coopersville Chronicles

This is the tale of an age long ago. Of friends in Coopersville who made discoveries and had adventure as they grew up in a seemingly normal city.

The Cast:
    1. Trevor Kendell - Timesheart
    2. Matthew Dangers - Timesheart
    ~~ Shadowrun Silverclaw, Alpha Werewolf
    3. Robert Harrington - Timesheart
    4. James Talbot - Darquirrin
    5. Marcus Dangers - Timesheart
    6. Richard Avalin - Darquirrin

Pets:
    Boomer, kangaroo owned by Donald
    Suba, panther hunter owned by James
    Mgeni, lion hunter owned by James
    Pumba, wolf hunter owned by James
    ~~ Crescent Moon, Werewolf of Talbot Plateau
    Gleam, wolf hunter owned by James
    ~~ Lunar Lightflyer, Teacher from High Command

The Others:
    Mr. McCrowley, Occult Shop owner
    Ms. Sarah, single baker (White Witch)
    Rising Fang, Alpha Werewolf of Talbot Plateau
    Wolf With No Name, Hunters Pact operative
    Storm Warning, Master Mage/Arabian Stallion
    Acidnight, Black Dragon
    ~~ Silton and Danny, Samates
    Donald Kendell, Trevor's cousin
    Terry Hawthorne, wearable Hell Dragonhound
    Linus, Were-Rabbit
    Michael Hawthorne, mated to Dank - Timesheart
    Dank son of Lampwick - Darquirrin
    Hoss (Evan Greymane), were-horse teenager - Darquirrin
    Visa, two-tailed Devikitsunetaur - Timesheart

The Toons:
    Jonas Atticus
    Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
    Krypto the Super Dog
    Simba the Lion King
    Lord Atticus
    Salem Spellman, Consortium Instructor of Magic
    & possible others...

Coopersville Chronicles
    Episode Ten: Weekend of Fun
    June 19th, 2014

Saturday Morning; Talbot Compound

Gleam had James with him as they checked out Rising Fang and Pumba's pack that morning. "This is an important pack check, James," said Gleam. "Rising Fang specifically asked for your presence during their feeding time. I think the Alpha wants to teach you some wolf magic. Are you nervous?"

~~~~~

Trevor was once again helping one of the really large lions who smelled somewhat as if he was experiencing an early heat. But Trevor was tasked with giving the big guy a fur shampoo bubble bath. The last time Trevor gave a lion a bath, the big feline stole the boy's shorts and wouldn't give them back. Today, Trevor had been told that this lion had studied at Salem's Consortium and really needed a special bath. The boy didn't suspect that a consortium lion indicated a cat lord type.

"Okay... let's see about getting your fur nice and clean, shall we? I'm Trevor, your helper for today."

~~~~~

Horseshoe Mud Swamps; Were-Donkey Farm

Robert having finished his morning chores at his parents place was now arriving at the local muddy were-donkey farm where he had met (in school) a couple of the boys who lived there. "I hope the guys aren't too busy this morning. Glad they invited me over to have some fun with them. Now, let's see where they are..."

He trudged through the sticky mud to the door of the barn (house?) and he knocked on the side of the open door. "Anyone home? It's Robert from school."

~~~~~

Avalin Household; Backyard

Matthew was with Richard today while Visa rested nearby in the bushes reading a Farmer's Almanac while chatting with Mr. Avalin.

"You seem to be doing better, Richard," said the Alpha werewolf of the Judiciary Pack aka Matthew. "Although you must be happy to see me; your tail hasn't stopped swishing since I arrived."

~~~~~

Horseshoe Homesteads; Hoss' Place

WWNN rested in Hoss' stall while the were-horse boy prepared a saddle with leather oil. "Who is that saddle for, Hoss?" he asked with a grin.

James tilts his head, looking at Gleam with honest confusion, "Why would I be nervous? I grew up with these wolves. hehe, I've bandaged mister 'alpha's boo-boos before." He giggles softly, "Then again, I've done that for most everyone who lives here." He nudges Gleam's side lightly with a bright smile, "Even yours when you got those bites from that little tussle with that badger. Though I guess, you probably could have handled it yourself now..." He glances down, thinking about that, murmuring, "Really, I guess the truth is, I'm not really nervous but I still don't particularly feel great about knowing that all my animal friends... Animals I've treated as ... well not 'dumb' but not 'special' animals, if you understand me... are really people. Only about twenty percent of the animals here are real animals, and even those are mystical in some fashion. Most of them able to speak and stuff. Which is great but....I don't know. It makes me... It makes me feel sad at the same time. Like all the stuff I did was sorta pointless. And now the only thing 'special' or 'good' about me...is the magic. There were so many nights when I wanted someone to really talk to... to talk back. I know it must have been difficult for them too... but it still hurts a little when I think about it."

James shakes his head with a sigh, "Sorry. I know it's stupid. but it's just something I've been...struggling to deal with."

~~~~~

The other leonines were watching the arrival and what the lion would do this time to the cute boy. And they were rarely disappointed when bored.

~~~~~

One of the boys answered the knocks. Though he was in human form, he was completely nude showing everything.

~~~~~

Richard blushes, "Well it's nice to have company OTHER than my tutor who always is lazy and off stealing time with my father." He says that in a way that suggests there is more going on between the two older taurs than shows. "Though, yes, I am doing better. heh, I'm actually starting to rather like this."

~~~~~

Hoss smirks, "Who do you think? I did make a promise... did I not? Something about showing you something 'new'? heh"

Comment

Gleam nodded his head as he walked with James into Rising Fang's pack area. "I was sad when I first learned that I wasn't normal, James. But whether special or normal, we are all people whether you hear a verbal reply or not. To treat animals otherwise is to say that you are not humane yourself. Don't make me tickle you until you pee just so I can see a smile." He winked with a wolfy grin. "Ah, Rising Fang and Pumba are awaiting us just ahead. No mopey look."

~~~~~

"As odd as the bathing schedule said... it says that your name is 'James'; the same name as my friend who is off with Gleam this morning," said Trevor as he began to get the bath and shampoo worked into the lion's fur. "Your dark fur is amazing though. It almost has that blackish like blue sheen to it. And your eyes are so sparkly."

~~~~~

Robert smiled at the boy. "You look... naked." He quietly chuckled. "It looks better on you than what you were wearing in school. Anyway, I came over like you guys asked. What would you like me to do with you guys today?"

~~~~~

Matthew smiled at Richard. "I took care of my pack this morning and then I headed over here to spend the day with you. I've heard that Rising Fang is going to be teaching James a new spell today. I don't know why, but I often find it funny when I learn that James is learning new spells. How are your own Druidic magics coming along?"

~~~~~

WWNN smiled in return as he got up in a horse pose. "Since I did say I'd try anything last night and I don't always like running off after giving a challenge, let's give that saddle a try. I may be the best of the best, but that doesn't mean I want to be the one High Command is always dragging off to places when an emergency comes up."

Comment

James acks a little, "No... no pinky mccollarton and no tickles! See? Smiling... Smiling..."

Rising Fang had a somewhat humored look on his muzzle as he stood there but the younger canine was more interested in seeing Gleam's wolfish grin was about.

~~~~~

The lion doesn't reply right away but he sure leans into the scrubbing hands of the boy...giving him nice warm wet licks in nice places when he leans around him.

~~~~~

The boy smirks, "You have any idea how hard it is to deal with ripped clothes all the time?" He winks, "Common in. Just watch out for my lil bro. He's in that 'coltish way' when it comes to visitors."

~~~~~

Richard smirks, "'took care of' huh? No wonder you always seem to be smiling." He's teasing of course. "James seems the type that magic would be frightening in his hands but my own are coming along really good. I've already mastered Initiate-level training. I'm working on Master-level training now. Though, I'm a little annoyed... Apparently, my Druid talents are... different from Dad's. So I've having to learn some of the stuff through trial and error. And his only comment on it is 'not everyone can be an arch-druid from day one'." He rolls his eyes.

~~~~~

Hoss grins and starts strapping the saddle on WWNN, "Oh... I think you'll find this experience VERY interesting. See, this saddle was a special gift to my father ages ago. You might know the lady who made it. Circe, herself. She has a think for us equines." He grins more.

Comment

Gleam led James over to Rising Fang and sat down as he pushed the young man toward the alpha. "I present James Talbot for your inspection, sir." He winked with a wolfy grin at Pumba as he said to his friend, "How do you think he will do today?"

~~~~~

Trevor giggled a little as he lathered up the shampoo throughout the lion's fur and mane. "Its odd that you almost have that Witch Cat sort of look to you... like those Lord Albert had with him a few days ago."

~~~~~

Robert placed an arm around the were-donkey boy he had met in school. "I can remove my clothes if that helps me fit in while I'm here. Anyway, I'm eager to spend some time with you guys. What did you have in mind for my time with you?"

~~~~~

"Anyway, since I have the day free, is there anywhere you'd like to go with this old werewolf alpha?" asked Matthew as he looked Richard's body over casually.

~~~~~

WWNN held still as Hoss fastened the saddle to his back. "Circe has the finest workmanship when it comes to magical saddles, although I don't think she would ever saddle her consort Ren. So you are going to have me be a horse for a while, is that it?" He was still in horse pose on all fours, still smiling at the moment. He liked Hoss a lot.

Comment

James ooffed a little as he was pushed into Rising Fang who just smirked, showing far more teeth than even James was comfortable with (How can wolf have THAT many teeth?!)

As Rising Fang was dealing with the Talbot, Pumba smirked at Gleam, "I think he'll do as badly as he always does. It's too much fun if he doesn't."

~~~~~

The lion grinz and leans into the deep lathering and scratching, "Oh, I don't kow if it's that surprising. I mean, it's obvious the Talbot family have quite a few odd and interesting relatives, wouldn't you say? From Canines to Felines, Grpyhons to Dragons. Who knows who all those crazy Talbots have interbred with over the years. Though what I find most interesting..is how much your scent reminds me of Fae blood."

~~~~~

The were-donkey grinned and lead Robert inside, "Well, I thought you might like a very up close and personal lesson in were-donkey (and equine in general) anatomy. You did seem a little behind in class and I can provide some 'tutoring' as it were. As far as your clothes, that's your choice. You're my guest so your comfort in that regard is what I would wish."

~~~~~

Richard stretched a little, showing off his athletic fox-taur form further, "Well it is kinda boring here and I think if I had to listen to those two go on about herbs and plants and crops any longer, I'd go crazy." He bounced on his four paws a little with a grin, tail resuming it's enthusiastic swishing as he leaned in, "Anywhere you know of that's fun?" Richard form was definitely starting to look quite nice, strong and lithe from all the exercising though decidedly more youthful than his father's rugged, noble and handsome exterior but sharing the fine bones and musculature that only comes from excellent (and perhaps naturally enhanced) breeding.

~~~~~

Hoss grins, "Indeed she does. And this one of her best, in my opinion. And yes. Something like that. Afterall, it's one thing to appreciate the equine form, but quite another to have your own." He smirks, "Plus, I think you'd make a hell of a beta stallion for this old herd leader. For a day or two, atleast." He knows that WWNN knows he isn't the permanently trappy sort. "I did mention you needed a little vacation from yourself, didn't I? The magic will persist even after the saddle is removed for a while before it wears off." He cinched the last strap and invoked the saddle's magic.

Comment

Working...
            X