Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KUY2-02 Footballs and Pitfalls

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUY2-02 Footballs and Pitfalls

Kingdom University (Year 2) -- 9/7/2012
    Episode Two: Footballs and Pitfalls
    By Timesheart and Darquirrin
    After a roaring success for an educational institution bringing two kingdoms on Sun Raven Earth together, the college prepares for it's second term with new students and the campuses first human/stag from another world. But occurring at the same time as Dunmore Tales, this is the RPG series of adventures of another set of K.U. students. To avoid confusion (and story crossover mishaps in Ycehart Hall), KUY2 will occur in the dorm halls of Mynotalis, Bucking Brook, and Nobleheart. (Ycehart, Alpha Tai Dashpaw, and Rosethyme will all be mentioned in this series, but those halls will not be played in.)
    Starring:

1. Christopher Lionmane, male winged lion - Timesheart
    ~~ Dorm Hall: Nobleheart Hall
    2. Beo Kenad, male beaver - Timesheart
    ~~ Dorm Hall: Bucking Brook Hall
    3. Zale Tate, male rabbit - Timesheart
    4. Yoko Orlando, female cockatoo - Timesheart
    ~~ Dorm Hall: Mynotalis Hall

1. Montar Alamade, male bovine - Darquirrin
    ~~ Dorm Hall: Mynotalis Hall
    2. Alistar Vice, male ermine - Darquirrin
    3. Trane Trupaw, male lion - Darquirrin
    ~~ Dorm Hall: Bucking Brook Hall

Guest Humans:

1. Daniel Morris, human boy - Darquirrin
    ~~ Campus Newspaper Offices: secret apartment
    2. Lindsay Dunmore, human adult/buck stag - Timesheart
    ~~ Dorm Hall: Ycehart Hall / Reverse Polarity

<=><=><=> Episode Two: Footballs and Pitfalls <=><=><=>

Kingdom University, Sun Raven Earth
    Nobleheart Hall

As Zale entered the lobby that afternoon, he saw Christopher speaking to the buck stag that everyone on campus knew as the human, Lindsay Dunmore. The rabbit slyly raised his camera and snapped a perfect blackmail picture of the two just as the conversation started to end and the two KISSED!

The desk clerk, a female phoenix who wore a crystal tiara, silently shook her head. She knew how crazy the rabbit reporter was so she mainly ignored most of what he did.

~~~~~

Bucking Brook Hall

Beo was repairing a teacher's laptop today while said teacher watched him.

~~~~~

Mynotalis Hall

Yoko was on stage in the cafeteria where she and some friends were advertising the upcoming football season and cheerleader tryouts for Coach Lance Sethnic. She loved being a crazy cockatoo who could do nearly anything she wanted.

Kingdom University, Sun Raven Earth
    Nobleheart Hall

Alistar suddenly tapped Zale on the back as he took his picture, "Whatcha doin'?"

~~~~~

Bucking Brook Hall

Trane yawned as he stretched, looking up from his book where he reclined in the open patio of the dorm, "Warm sun...A good book. Just the thing for a lazy day like today."

~~~~~

Mynotalis Hall

Montar smiled as he walked up, "Um... 'football'... This is... a sport, right?"

~~~~~

Campus Newspaper Offices: secret apartment

Daniel sighed and flopped out on the bed again, "This is so boring... I didn't even get to bring my Vita. I hope Trane hasn't forgotten his promise to bring me my stuff..."

Comment

Working...
    X