Collapse
No announcement yet.

EJ-02 Heroes and Dragons

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americat then said, "Since Canon is with Kur for the moment, and dragons like human boys the most, do you think Canon is in any danger? I hope not because Canon is the set-off fuse for exploding."

~~~~~

Armand smiled. "If you would like to return to Drake now, we might could work on your dragon form with his help."

~~~~~

Canon kisses Kur in return. "It's okay, Kur. I trust you."

Comment

Drake shrugs, "I don't know Kur myself. And I don't know what he might do. To put it frankly, everyone here is in danger from me just being here. If I wanted to, I could level this base in minutes and give you're entire team a fight unlike any you've ever had. You yourself, Americat, are dangerous. So danger is not the best margin to judge by. However, what i can say is that Kur is our brother. It is LIKELY his feelings toward the boy are genuine and anything that comes of that... well it'll be his choice to the best of my knowledge."

~~~~~

Chris shakes his head, "No... I'm okay, Armand. I'd rather not right now. Let's not go...changing everything all at once. I still would like a little time to...adjust."

~~~~~

Kur smiles, rubbing over the boy softly and helping him get nice and oiled and warmed up. "I'm glad. I love you."

Comment

Strikeback then asked, "So you dated Canon yourself once upon a time, Drake? Or did I hear that wrong from before?"

~~~~~

Armand then said, "I did look into the future once to see how you turned out, Chris. We saw your anthro cat form and you had the in-control ability to change into a dragon. Plus, you, Canon and a few others had your own base separate from ours. I also checked to see where that building was and currently it is an available former factory but it could easily be converted into you guys' new base. I would be the go between for you and our team."

~~~~~

Canon loves playing with Kur. "Since we have a few more days to play with, is there anything else you might like to try?"

Comment

Drake blushes, "Yeah... It was kinda serious but... things happened. I doubt he really remembers though. It was a long time ago."

~~~~~

Chris tilts his head, "Really? I... I guess that wouldn't be so bad..."

~~~~~

Kur grins, "Well.. There are a few more 'positions' we've not been able to try yet..."

Comment

Armand, Firestar and Chris then rejoined Americat, Strikeback, Tracer, Drake and Dremalos.

Armand said, "Canon apparently has about 52 hours left before he returns from his visit with Kur. We chose to return to the rest of you since opening a portal to Kur's world is out of the question since it takes three days for the world he is on to resync with Furth. And there are thirteen worlds in the cycle which includes Kur's world."

Americat then said, "We have been getting more dragon information from Drake and Dremalos."

Strikeback pondered something as she went over and whispered something private to the froggy time agent. "So you see, Dremalos revealed that Drake's one human friend was a boy named Casey Glendon. I was wondering if you might could check that out for us. It could help us with Crhis' situation."

Armand hummed at the idea. "It could, yes, it could. I'll need to conduct this in lab space without a crowd. We don't want overreactions. But I am fond of Chris so it is okay if he is there to witness this. And this time, I will borrow Tracer since he looks so bored at the moment. You ladies help Americat entertain our guests."

Strikeback then said aloud, "You can use Lab 44 down by Tracer's favorite chambers, the weapons training chamber, Armand, for your experiment."

Armand nodded his head. "I am keeping track of Canon's return time, however, Chris and I have hit it off, so to speak, and I am helping to keep him calm. He and Tracer will be assisting me this time. The ladies can help the pussy cat stay out of trouble." He then collected Tracer (the militant wolf) and Chis before departing for Tracer's favorite part of the headquarters.

Americat who had been relaxing in Drake's lap decided to continue their conversation from before. "You dormed with Casey Glendon back in private school, according to what Dremalos told us earlier. What was he like?"

~~~~~

Armand arrived at Lab 44 which had an open plexiglass window to the weapons training chamber. There were all manner of happy toys in there that Tracer loved to test and use. Armand got to work immediately focusing his Timekeeper powers on the viewing disk as he attempted to home in on his search query in question. "Now let is see if Strikeback's suggestion holds any water or if Dremalos was just humoring everyone with a fib." And he outstreteched his arms toward the platform and activated his search and view power. "Search topic: Casey Glendon, Drake's former dorm mate when Drake attended high school."

~~~~~

Canon smiled up at Kur, "what are we waiting for, big guy... Let's try these other positions. Your shaft feels awesome. Wouldn't be the first time I've been in a kinky position with a big shafted guy." Drake has a huge one back in school. But that was before his dragon side emerged.

Comment

Drake chuckles softly, the rumble of it vibrating Americat slightly, as he scritched behind the feline hero's ears in a very, very nice way again, "He was very nice and a good looking boy but we never were completely into each other. I hated him for a while but I think in my heart I still wanted Canon. It caused me some issues, actually, and I wonder if Casey might have been more interested if I hadn't been so wanting Canon. Another time and place, I could see Casey and I ending up together. But I suspect you want to know more about Casey as a person..." He started telling them all he could remember about the boy... His tone was gentle and very fond, it's clear he really liked Casey.

~~~~~

Chris says, "I'm kinda curious what he was lik...." He immediately got embarrassed cause he ended up with a rather noticeable erection when he saw Casey show up. He had to cover himself to try and hide it... even in the mostly feline form Chris current wore, it was not small... dragon blood in that, for sure.

~~~~~

Kur grins, "Alright, alright. No more time wasted." He immediately started show the boy a good time again..this time even more in depth than the last. He was fully planning on the boy getting to experience every position and dragon-delight he could muster for Canon. He love the boy.

Comment

Casey Glendon's image was in the viewer clearly very human still. He is a cute 14-15 year old boy with spiked sandy blond hair, green eyes, lightly tanned skin. He was wearing a 'Digimon Rock Concert' tee shirt (it has a picture of Agumon, Guilmon, Growlmon, Dragomon, and Impy as a rock band with instruments), Designer Mighty Ducks shorts, thick rubber bottomed gym sneakers, and typical goggles on his head (much like Tai from TV).

When seen, he is writing in his journal regarding certain events. "Got a pen pal letter from Freddy and Joseph the other day. Seems they are having an adventure around that hotel their parents bought; Eddie and Franky found some mice and are enjoying their new activities with their new pets; Bender and Calvin have been role playing again around Bender's new tree house that his father built for him. I've been in that place once. Bender is so lucky. My naughty mind wouldn't mind having sex with Bender, Joseph, and Eddie at least once. But fat chance of that happening. I haven't heard from Drake in ages though. It is like he fell off the face of the Earth. Flail and Bastan will always be hot though. I need to get some sleep if I am to be rested for my new part-time job with Nosedive's friends at the comic shop tomorrow. They are rather crude punksters, but Nosedive told me that they were an okay pair. Wildwing and I finally bonded during the camping trip with Zero and Falcone. Ever since I got into the Sponsor Family Program with the Mighty Ducks and I had that one accident that changed me into Daring Duck, I get to have some pretty cool adventures. Even Klegghorn likes my useful form. Over and Out, Casey Glendon." He set the journal aside and then he dimmed the lamp light before getting under the covers to get some sleep.

Armand fine tuned the settings on the monitor and it soon forwarded to the next day where it showed Casey stocking the comic book racks at the comic book store in QC Anaheim. He looked quite hot and sexy restocking the racks throughout the shop while occasionally sweeping the aisles and helping customers find the comic they were interested in purchasing.

"This is Casey working. Ever since he lost word on his friend Drake, he works to make ends meet. He doesn't seem all that sad though. He isn't despairing nor is he giving up from being left behind. Seems like a nice guy. What do you think, Chris?" asked Armand.

Comment

Chris starts a little as Armand speaks to him and blushes, hiding himself slightly behind one of the counters as he stammers, "Uh.. I think he looks a... Like he's having a good time although the mention of his having a super duck form seems exciting..." Though from the reaction, Chris looks like he'd like to have fun with Casey himself.

Comment

Armand smiled. "Its a job and he is your brother's friend. It must be nice that he hasn't changed much in his looks and youth since Drake knew him. Or he got his youth back through some adventure of his own. Especially since Drake seems older."

Comment

Chris blushes, "I was thinking the same thing. Part of why..." He shakes his head, "I'm way too old for him now. I shouldn't be so dirty minded... But he just... his personality and appearance are both... really attractive."

End of EJ-02 Heroes and Dragons

Stay tuned for EJ-03 Working Class Furs

Comment

Working...
                      X