Clear All

• [CAMP-01] BFA-09 Bundling Buddies

Freedom Forest - Camp World

[CAMP-01] BFA-09 Bundling Buddies
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    12/03/2019

Chapter 01

Cartoon Anime Motion Picture [CAMP] World

"Thinking about planning a family vacation but the prices are out of this world? Why not go camping instead and save money at the same time? Welcome to Camp World, the mecca for Cartoons, Anime and Motion Picture stars and their families. Now you can visit the actual locales you would normally only see in television shows while enjoying an affordable vacation at the same time. Ask our Realtors about our real estate program for purchasing permanent vacation and retirement residences on planet. Accept no imitations! Only authorized Camp Realtors should be spoken to when planning to acquire a local home. Our prices will make you think you went back in time to the golden age of cartoons and anime when television was worth watching. Camp World is opening soon. For more information, visit our web site at the following address or call one of our Camp Realtors at the following toll free numbers."

Upon the new North American continent, the East coast from North to South consisted of Coolsville which was a port town in Maine, Bunny Town which enveloped the Boston, Massachusetts area, The Consortium of Magic was stationed in Salem, Massachusetts, Christmas Junction which resided in the Hartford, Connecticut zone, Meta Star City resided in mainland New York City, Marvel City encompassed Manhattan Island and Long Island, New York, A.I.R.S. Depot HQ occupied Ellis Island, Mythopolis was the new Actionberg which occupied the former locale for Atlantic City, New Jersey, Rainbow Land occupied the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region, while Canterlot occupied the Chicago land region, Angel City occupied the locale where Washington D.C. would have been. Just South of the river lay Wonderland in the Northern Virginia region and Classic Care-a-lot in the Southern Virginia region, Clementine lay in the South Carolina zone, further South was Terryville in the coastal Georgia region. The Land of Wuz had won the bid for the Bermuda Islands region. Donkeyote resided in the Daytona, Florida area while Bounty Bay (the bounty hunter mecca) occupied the Tampa Bay region, Mouse City which occupied the Miami region was one of many Disney owned zones. Forest River occupied the Kansas City region while Primopolis occupied the Oklahoma City region to the Southwest. Heartstone City (the Digimon zone) occupied the Seattle, Washington locale; Poketropolis (the Pokemon zone) had won the Portland, Oregon locale; Heroes Reach and Japanopolis both resided in the San Francisco zone; Oak View in the Oakland area was the home of Puck Police Headquarters; Montropolis was on the North side of San Pablo Bay, California. South of Japanopolis was Studio City, Sea Spray Hills, Anaheim and Los Angeleos as well as Otterside to the East. Stampede City (located just outside of Moo Mesa) occupied the Dallas / Fort Worth zone.

There were several colleges and universities spread over the continent for toon, anime and human students alike. Ace the Bat Hound's Maverick Young Talented Hero School (MYTHS) was located just outside of Mythopolis. Dalis Haley's Powered Academy of Costumed Experience (PACE) was located in Angel City. (Joshua Knight's) Stellar The Bat Hound's Wonder University for Freedom Fighters (WUFF) was located between Montropolis and Oak View. Stellar had the right hand assistance of both the Bat Hound Legion as well as Richard Prince (Star Rabbit.)

It was the week after Jason was finally allowed to come home from the Yuskay Groomers and Brand was having to work with Rao, Raluta, Crimp and Pimp, and Finnpaw on the Buddyshift project. Development was still slowly progressing at a snail's pace even though Brand had provided the Dream Team with copies of his contest entry notes. Half the time, it felt as if the Dream Team had no interest in Brand's project. Finally, after saying goodbye to the developers, Brand went to sit with Alpha for a Stealthmon species discussion and to bemoan the lack of interest the Dream Team had in Buddyshift.

"Ever since ZecCorp pulled out of developing my winning contest entry, all development on my entry has all but stopped. In fact, the only portion of the project that is done is the little that Zecma assisted me with in school during last hour Arena Class."

Alpha nuzzled Brand with his nose as he commented, "Didn't Robotnik offer to help you to develop the game when you told him that it combined Chess with Mobian combat partners as well as being similar to Buddyfight?"

Brand blinked his eyes. "Hey, you're right! He did make that offer and I could really use his help now! The only problem is that he lives on Planet Mobius and I would have to go to him to work on this project. It was a fluke that he was visiting CAMP World that one day when he got to witness the new game. He showed a real interest in it."

Alpha then said, "I can give you permission to miss sessions with me so you can go ask for his help. I know how depressed you have been getting when you don't get to work on the game with Zecma. I thought for sure that Raluta would have loved to try to hack the new game. But he showed almost no interest at all."

Brand sighed as he said, "They probably think that it is my fault that Zecma stopped helping me and how he almost got into trouble with Founder Core."

Alpha sat up and hugged Brand. "I guess our Hound game is also on hold, huh?"

Brand said, "As God is my witness, I promise that you guys will get your game. I gave my word and you have been nice to me so the game will be made even if I have to do it myself. Besides, my bother is studying programming with Squire. I am sure Jason will help since he also wants to see the game's completion."

Alpha licked the boy's face. "I knew we could trust you, Brand. The Dream Team don't know what they are missing. I better let you go so you can have dinner before bedtime."

Brand then used the shortcut to return to his shared home and he walked into the kitchen to see about making dinner. "Some winner I am. I have no idea how to make a game on my own. Maybe I should just do everyone a favor and poison myself. Maybe Jinx was right about me. I should have stayed in the mirror prison. Oh well, I have school in the morning."

As he was bent over with his head in the refrigerator, he felt a paw hand grope his rump. "My brother should have shown more interest in helping you, Brand. Where there are shadows, there are very nice brothers. I am going to help you to make your games." Aro the Racolupotamon smiled at Brand. He was dressed in his lab clothes. "I am disappointed in my nephew for not wanting to help you. The main reason I am going to help you is because you rubbed my groin when we first met and you knew me without seeing me."

End of Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Aro then concluded his line of thought. "You pay attention to anime shows. However, your friend Sony asked me to help you. He said you were a good soul that was worth helping. He told me that it was a dirty trick to offer you a prize for a non-existent contest."

Brand turned and gave Aro a kiss on his muzzle. "So Sony spoke up on my behalf. I knew he was a good friend to have. And you are a nice guy for wanting to help me to make this right."

Aro cleaned Brand's mouth and then he said, "Since ZecCorp pulled out of helping you to make these games, how about your helping me to establish our own game company? Arden once told me that competition keeps other companies and businesses honest. How does... Fire Arrow Games sound to you?"

Brand giggled. "A little dirty to be honest. Look at the abbreviation, Aro, and you will quickly see what I mean. F.A.G. Players might look at that and while Fire Arrow sounds good alone, adding the G-word on the end makes it dirty. I am sure your mate Lurem wouldn't mind, but the Angry Mothers usually accompany their children to toy stores to make the purchases. I like the idea you have, but we want to avoid getting censored by the mothers."

Aro grinned. "Good call. So how about Fire Arrow Media Entertainment? That would spell F.A.M.E. It just sounds like something a prize winner would be proud to be part of."

Brand hugged Aro. "That one sounds fantastic, partner! I am so glad you showed up tonight. I was considering teaming up with Robotnik before I started second guessing myself."

Aro smiled again. "For the record, I was a silent member of the Dream Team, but I was busy with things at the home labs until Sony contacted me and used my own line on me to describe you. It is the Raco creed to help human boys and while Rao and the others were choosing to blow you off, I should do the right thing so I could earn some private time with you. Sony told me that you were open minded and a lot of fun to spend a week with. How many games should we plan out?"

Brand rubbed on Aro's tummy fur as he stated, "Buddyshift, for one; Stealth Force along with the MMO tie-in; I would like to acquire an unaltered version of Stampede so as to create our own third edition of the game for true-blue fan players; And the acquisition of Horselord Empires to clean up and advance the game into MMO status; and to please a certain Racolupotamon... how about a Shadow Warrior game where players create their own Shadow Warriors and during tournaments, they have to strive to uphold the Raco creed? We should keep the number of planned games at a maximum of seven so we don't over tax ourselves."

Aro grinned. "That leaves one extra you haven't named."

Brand said, "I want to do something nice for the donkeys but that could be included in either Stampede 3 or Horselords MMO. How does this sound for number seven? An MMO game focusing on playing a human whom has to work with a Digimon or Pokemon partner... in the same game world? The players would play either a Digi-Destined or an aspiring Tournament Master. What do you think?"

Aro replied, "For that last one, we would have to get the permission from Bandai Co, Inc. Since an MMO is a game and Bandai makes toys and other merchandise, Digimon is their product. But if the game idea is good enough, they might give their permission for us to do this. It would mean more money in their pockets."

Brand said, "How does this sound for a gaming jacket for employees and players alike? A dark Butane jacket with the logo on the center of the back as well as on the front left chest portion of the jacket. The logo would be outlined in gold while the lettering would be in red. The letters F.A.M.E. on top with a flaming red arrow drawn underneath the initials and inside the red arrow in smaller print would be the full name of the game company in white lettering."

The Racolupotamon giggled. "Making our own company sounds a lot better than just building a game for someone else's profit. When you're in a good mood, you actually have some awesome ideas. I'll ask around Montropolis to see if we can acquire a game factory building that would provide a shop front as well. We wouldn't just sell games, but we could also sell game jackets and game specific ball caps as well. Fire Arrow players have to look snazzy and rad to get the word out that Fame is about to challenge the gaming market."

The human boy then said, "I think we need to get started on Buddyshift if we are to make any progress tonight."

Aro then pulled out a device and hooked it up to Brand's card launcher before turning on the monitor. Initially, a line of code was seen on screen before a warning box appeared and asked for some kind of password. "What do you make of this, Brand? It looks like a trap that Zecma might put in the way to protect his programming."

Brand looked at it before saying, "Let me try something and if it doesn't work, then we will just have to reprogram the game from scratch. The hint box is asking for 21 characters. But I think I got this. If I am wrong then I am not the smarty you think I am." Brand typed the following message into the password box, "GERARD-KLAYTON-PRINCE" and then he clicked Submit. The message of "Password Accepted" appeared on the screen, as the coding was once again viewable for the two to look at.

Aro then clicked Record on his reader device as he copied the code from the screen into his workshop interface. Once he had the coding for Buddyshift and the partner cards, Aro closed out of the card launcher interface and he set up his workstation on the kitchen table where he opened up the coding once again and he pain-stakingly replaced all mentions of ZecCorp with FireArrowMediaEntertainment. He also changed all mentions of Zecma and BigZ with AroRaco and FireBrand, respectively. Then he cleaned out all ZecCorp crash protocols and replaced them with honest coding. When Aro was done with this task, Brand set the table with some decent food and drink as he himself sat down to have dinner. The next phase between dining on his meal and focusing on the improved game was to recreate the partner cards using the exact notes that Brand had provided which Zecma for some reason chose to ignore when making the game. Previously earned experience was then transferred over to the new cards and finalized before saving the work. In the few hours at the dining table, Aro had gotten more done on the game than Zecma had accomplished in the entire time that Brand had been on planet. He glanced over at Brand with a smile. "That was far easier than some of the projects that my brother and I have worked on in the past."

End of Chapter 02

Comment

Chapter 03

Aro then continued, "The next step is to authorize and build the Buddyshift Partner Card Creation booth so players can begin making their Buddyshift partners. And tomorrow, I will acquire the new place of business and get the jackets and caps created. I will tell you the address of the place once I have it. Any particular place you might like to have this factory and shop?"

Brand replied, "Since Zecma has control over the North side of the city, I think the new business should be along the South side of the city as close to our home here as possible. I think our shop should also sell comic books as well as having some arcade games, a soda machine along with a snack vending machine. That way, even if no one is interested in buying games, we could still make a small profit from vending machine sales and video arcade sales. Maybe set up a few dining tables along the front windows so customers on the street can see that we have cafe tables and seats for the gamers. Sure beats getting wet on a rainy day. We could see about making a deal with Arden so players could dine on Pizza while at our shop."

Aro grinned. "An Arden's Outlet window in the game shop that they could open and close during our open hours. If that is the plan then I better put that on the list of things to do. Contact Arden. And also, we need to acquire and build a practice/challenge arena where our customers could use to try out their new partners in a private zone. We could even test new game concepts out there."

Brand then mimicked a Commercial Announcer, "Does your partner think you are a cold fish? Come on into Fame and purchase one of our radical gaming jackets to impress your card partner. Bundle up to impress your buddies. Exclusively at the following associated gaming shops..." Aro was laughing at the commercial sounding voice but overall he thought it was another good idea. "Anyway, Aro. I love you for all of your help. I have school in the morning. Is it okay if I start telling the other students that Buddyshift in almost ready for the public?"

Aro grinned. "Yes, it is fine. I am sure they have been waiting a long time for this. I better get going. I will take your old card launcher for proper disposal. You have your new launcher already loaded and primed for your usage. I'll be in touch, partner!" And he leaped through the shadows and was gone from sight.

Brand then headed upstairs and he got undressed for bed. He was actually happier than he had been in weeks.

While the boy slept, the Racolupotamon got busy on making all of the purchases for the business and factory exactly as Brand and he had talked about. Speaking to Arden was actually super easy since the pizza chain was 24/7 on CAMP World. By sunrise, the new factory building along with their new logo adorned the front of the game shop and factory. Aro was getting the place stocked with all of the supplies that he and the boy had discussed the previous night. The mini-arcade was set up first and the Arden's Outlet window was also functional. The cafe tables and chairs were arranged along the front wall where the windows were located. Trash pickup services were also arranged. With the new business in place, Principal Agumon would have two game shops to choose from. There was nothing wrong with Back Alley Games, but Finnpaw was a ZecCorp supporter. And with this newest stink haunting ZecCorp, Big Z would likely feel the pinch of customer losses. Aro had also wisely copyrighted, trademarked, and legalized Buddyshift over to Brand and Fire Arrow Media Entertainment. He was surprised that Zecma had not done what he would usually do for a new game. The ownership rights had been wide open. Completely unlike Zecma's style. Aro was suspicious since it made no sense.

Brand awoke the next morning only to find Aro sitting on top of him. "What's up, Aro? I need to get ready for school."

Aro accompanied the boy into the bathroom as he explaned everything he had found out while completing the night's tasks. "I suspect that the real Zecma is still in trouble somewhere. The fake never registered Buddyshift to ZecCorp. When I went to register your game to you and our new company, they told me that there was no prior registration for the prize winning game. Zecma always registers new games when he makes them. I also did one more investigation. CurrenTech Games, the original game company that made Stampede never sold their game to anyone. They still had the original boxed up in their offline storage department. When I asked them about a former programmer named Big Z, they told me that Zedd Cema was found to be stealing their coding and they fired him. They never sold him anything before Y2K occurred. CurrenTech still had the legal documents citing them as the creators and owners of Stampede. When I mentioned Stampede Advanced to them, they told me that they tried to sue ZecCorp several times but each and every time, the judge threw the case out of court. I then contacted Mack Roo law services and told them what I was investigating on your behalf. Mack Roo has agreed that after all the shit you were in on behalf of Zecma, it seemed as if he never mended his ways. CurrenTech is willing to work with you since you are ZecCorp's latest victim. Fame now has undeniable legal backing on behalf of Mack Roo. As for the Dream Team's lack of interest in your game, someone told them via private courier that if they worked on Buddyshift, then they would be guilty of copyright infringement. This is why they were hesitant to listen to you nor help you. But I don't give a damned about the rules and legal threats. I am a Shadow Warrior of the Dark Moors. I am often rebelling against my brother as well as my own father. Are we still partners, Brand?"

Brand thought this whole explanation felt sleazy and suspicious. Jinx was all the time escaping from supposedly impossible to break out of punishments. "I'll give you my answer after breakfast. I need to digest everything you just told me." He then stepped into his shower and turned on the cold water at first before stepping inside where he commented, "Hot, hot, hot-hot-hot..." As expected, Aro attempted to get into the shower himself only to jump back when he realized how cold the water was. He then headed downstairs to wait for the boy down there. The moment he was no longer watching Brand, the boy utilized his power to transport himself to Saul's chocolate factory. A power that Saul gave him several weeks ago.

Once Brand was in the Underworld, the boy shouted, "Law Imp!" And with a fast poof near his location, the law imp appeared. When he saw that Brand was naked, he whistled. Brand then said, "You are my witness. I am going to try to call for Zecma. Something weird is going on back on CAMP World."

The Law Imp said, "I'll lend you part of my power so you are only able to summon the real Zecma."

Brand then asked, "Was Zecma at the Imperial Council Meeting this last Saturday?" The Law Imp nodded his head as he watched Brand get into a serious pose to make the call. "By the power of the Imperial! I call forth the real Zecma the Devil Mouse no matter what he might be doing! Right Now!"

End of Chapter 03

Comment

Chapter 04

There came a quick flash of light in the chamber they were in as what appeared to be a clear glass bauble appeared in mid air before crashing to the floor where upon it shattered resulting in Zecma sprawled out on the floor shaking the stars out of his eyes. "Ow, my head! Why do I smell chocolate?"

Brand then looked to the Law Imp. "Pull out your dimensional cellphone and call Racolupotamon Labs and ask whomever answers if Aro is there." As the law imp proceeded to do this, Brand knelt down and picked up Zecma in his arms. "We're in Saul's Chocolate Factory, Zec. This is Monday morning back on CAMP World. Bad news... Jinx is loose again."

Zecma whom was still in his council jacket looked as if he hadn't eaten in days. "I kinda figured that out too late when I got caught in a crystal trap that rivals what the old me would have done to people in the old days. Man, Jinx is a major pain in the ass. Any clue as to where she might be right now?"

The Law Imp said into the phone, "Since he is there, could you please put him on the phone. I know he might be tired after working all night, but this is urgent." After a few minutes, the Law Imp handed his phone to Brand.

Brand said, "Aro... I know you are tired but Jinx is back again and this time she is acting like a Dopple by pretending to be you. She is at my house right now. I escaped by using that power that Keith gave me long ago. Make sure you take Rao with you... I really care about you. Bye." And he handed the phone back to the Law Imp before turning to look at Zecma once again. "Jinx was wearing your body for the longest time until we caught up with her again and she wasn't in the punishment for twelve hours before we learned that she found a way to get free without any of her powers. Then she chose to take on Aro's form and pitch a lie at me this morning when I was barely awake. The stupid cow was even attending council meetings while she wore your form so no one would know that you were missing. I recall your telling me just how boring those meetings can be."

The boy then had the Law Imp to order an Arden's pizza for Zecma since he looked so weak. "The real Aro and I formed a new game company last night when it looked as if the Dream Team wouldn't help me with Buddyshift. Sony called Aro and begged him to come help me. The new company is called Fire Arrow Media Entertainment, or Fame for short."

Zecma smiled weakly. "Competition helps to keep companies honest. I approve, Brand, and if you want Buddyshift to be one of Fame's games, then I will sign over the paperwork to you and the real Aro. I hope the Racos kill that bitch. It is her fault that Raluta got into so much trouble."

Brand then said, "I think she might have also targeted your old friend Rodney Rivers. When she was wearing your body she mentioned his name. Don't worry; lets just get you back up to par so you have the power to clean up any damages she might have done to ZecCorp."

A Pizza Hound showed up and served Zecma his meal and before he could leave, Brand reached over and gave the Pizza Hound a full body scratching and tummy rub. The hound grinned at Brand. "I love that kind of perk. What's your name, kid?"

"Brand Farrell Andrews, the ZecCorp prize winner. The unfortunate schmuck that Jinx Volteroy is pissed off at because I've been getting wiser to her stupid tricks. I live in Montropolis just behind the high school on CAMP World. Come on by on one of your days off and I'll give you some more perks." He leaned in and gave the Pizza Hound a kiss on his muzzle. "Minty!"

The Pizza Hound smiled. "You can call me Topfang. I recently earned my -fang suffix. Arden has all of us chew on a minty breath freshener before our shifts begin in case a customer wants to give us a kiss like you just did. Otherwise, a Hellhound kiss could change you one-way into one of our species. Gotta go, Brand. School starts in one hour in Montropolis." And he vanished back to work.

Brand grinned. "That was nice of him to share the Hellhound kiss information. And to let me know when school would be starting. I think I've made Agumon worry enough about me."

Zecma looked to the Law Imp. "As much as I dislike the idea, call Founder Core and let them know that the Racolupotamon brothers are fighting Jinx at Brand's house. So Brand, what game ideas do you have for your company?"

Brand explained what games he was curious about making or even revamping and then he asked, "Can you confirm that Rodney and Billy are okay?"

Zecma unzipped a secret pocket in his council jacket and pulled out a PDA flat screen device. "Show me Roddy." And in the window, a typical male devil mouse wearing red robes and having a computerized pitchfork shaped PDA device in his hand stood on the shoulders of a Clydesdale Warrior whose information data over his head read as Rodney Riverdale, a very high leveled Inspection Agent. "Hey Roddy. It's Zecma. Are you standing on your client's shoulder right now. There is a reason I am asking."

The red devil mouse replied, "Affirmative, Big Z. We haven't heard from you in a while. We heard a rumor that you were in the process of auctioning off Camp World's ZecCorp in preparation for the move to Kazma's Arc. You know how uptight Rodney gets when he thinks you are about to kill his favorite game."

Zecma quickly dug out his personal cellphone and he called up Auction Services. "This is Council Lord Zecma! Cancel the auction on ZecCorp! A fake registered the auction without my permission!" The Merchant Lord replied, "We thought the whole thing sounded suspicious. We were waiting for you to contact us with a follow-up 'go ahead' or a 'cease and desist'. Thankfully you canceled the auction as I was hoping you would. Will there be anything else we can do for you, Zecma?"

Zecma replied, "Stay on alert in case someone tries it again. Zecma out." And he hung up his cellphone as he looked to Roddy on the PDA. "Thank you for giving me that heads up, Roddy. I will make sure your account is credited with a bonus for saving my game company. My newest client is starting his own game company and they want to run an expansion to the Stampede MMO out of their company. Stampede 3, I believe he called it. If Rodney and Billy were interested in helping my client with the project, then they wouldn't have to put up with Arighus any more. We will be in touch, Roddy. Zecma Out." And he turned off the PDA as he looked to Brand. "Safe and sound on the first continent."

End of Chapter 04

Comment

Chapter 05

Brand said, "I think I would like for Stampede 3 to incorporate the Horselord Empires thus making it into Stampede 3, the Horselords Expansion. Instead of making a major bad guy for the new world, permit players to join the PVP genre. During nightly player versus player events, the participating players would be temporarily transported to an alternate Stampede battleground where they could duke it out against each other for cool in-game prizes that could be used in the regular portions of the game. And permit non-participants the ability to watch these events from their safety home base like a televised event in game."

Zecma nodded his head. "I'll see to it to make sure Aro gets a copy of your current idea. But if you merge Horselords into Stampede, then you will free up an available game slot in your seven projects idea. Just remember that some older companies are willing to sell their old games while others want to lease the game for another company's usage. The best games occur when you make an idea fresh and run with that."

Brand thought about the opening for a bit before saying, "How about a game where the players start in Hell and have to redeem themselves before they can earn their ticket to paradise? Temptations are thrown at the characters in a reasonable fashion. Giving in to a temptation teleports a character back to the previous safety zone where they have to earn their redemption ticket to escape from that zone all over again and possibly reach the next zone. Missions of redemption are only available once per character. Example, if you took one mission and then gave in to temptation, you couldn't simply redo that mission since the game knows you already did it once. Base the game world's layout on what you knew of Hell in your youth. We would have to put the nudity warning on the disclaimer so players and parents would have that warning in advance. The narration would go something like... "You lived a live of wicked debauchery and during a airplane trip back from a tropical vacation, there is a horrible crash. When you wake up, you are facing angels whom are evaluating the rest of the passengers and you. When an angel asks whom you are and you reply, they tell you that you are on a special list but you can get off of this list if you prove that you are truly reformed. And in a quick flash, you find yourself in only a loincloth within a black and red landscape where taskmaster devils with whips are assigning work assignments to the newest arrivals. You are put to work in a job you find distasteful. But the angels said that you could earn your way out this. Therein lies... The Path to Redemption! Do you have what it takes? Remember... Paradise is what you make of it." Brand looked at Zecma. "So, what do you think?"

Zecma grinned. "Sounds like revenge to me. But it could be a good game. I would have to help you to iron out Underworld life from back when I was younger. I like how you put it at the end of the narration. Paradise is what you make of it. I think that should be the catch-phrase for the game. I'll help you and Aro make this game. But you thought it up so it will be a Fame release. I can also program the opening movies."

Brand then giggled at a thought. "I think Jinx's repawn point should be on Slythe World. I mean she seems to have a uncanny ability to respawn after a defeat right back in Montropolis within CAMP World. And even if the Racos kill her, I get the feeling she will return again."

Zecma smirked. "I suggest relinking her respawn point to a magic dead universe with heavy gravity."

Brand nodded his head. "What do we have to do to make this a reality?"

Zecma grinned. "Just wish it and I will grant it."

Brand then said, "Are you sure you want to grant a wish for me? I recall that your old rules on wishes was that I had to go through the three wishes spiel as carefully as possible. You couldn't just grant one wish; it was either all three or none at all." Another sign that the boy was remembering and thinking ahead.

Zecma smiled. "Have you forgotten that the Law Imp is still floating nearby? Besides, you saved my life from being stuck in the crystal. You have earned a freebie for that act alone. But if you want the three wishes safely, I'll make the arrangement for you. You are still my prize winner. Since you and Aro are making your own game company, I can make that your prize instead of developing Buddyshift. I am sorry for all of the delays in getting your prize game ready for the public. Speaking of which... we need to get you to school before you end up missing it again. I assume you want to advertise Buddyshift to the public, right?"

Brand said, "How about this for making the wishes you grant me to be safe? You have to be in front of me where I can see your cute mousy face and eyes when I am making the wish."

Zecma nodded his head. "That sounds reasonable. I agree that would be safest."

Brand held Zecma in his hands and pressed his forehead to the devil mouse's head and looked him in the eye. "I wish for Jinx's respawn point to be transferred from CAMP World to a magic-dead heavy gravity planet of Super Glue and Ultra Sticky Tar in Ultraman's universe."

Zecma made the "eww" sound as he granted the wish. "You should request to fortify your home to prevent evils like her from getting in again. And you should request a full environment cleaning in case she has a way to get out of that nasty planet we sent her to."

Brand nodded his head and made those wishes next. "Now I won't mess up later by accidentally making a wish while looking at you.

Zecma said, "Wishes granted. Now lets get you dressed and off to school. I am sure Sony is wondering where you are."

Brand then told Zecma the player idea for training arenas at home. "And that's what they suggested before all the crap started. As for me personally, what do you think my real magic aptitude is since you and the Founder core restored me to life? Jinx had me tested when my body was the living prison."

Zecma replied, "Tell you what... I'll ask Lord Purzo to help arrange a new magic aptitude test for you to take right after school within the safety of your own personal training arena. Sony can watch and then you can find out together."

End of Chapter 05

Comment

Working...
          X