This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AWT-04] BT-05 Return of the Quadi Knights

When Bert Thomas and his father Ricky move into an Quadraen community on King Kazma's Live Anime World, Bert must learn to associate with the local Quadraen society as he participates in the local game of choice S'taurrior where he learns to work with a Quadraen S'taurrior partner.

S'taur View - Anime World

[AWT-04] BT-05 Return of the Quadi Knights
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    07/13/2018

Chapter 01

Bert remarked. "I would have to say, not now, American Rabbit. I have too much work to do with Orion and the other gamers at the moment. Besides, I'm only twelve."

American Rabbit said, "Sorry, Bert... its just that you are so attractive in that body. I'm not normally into foxes, but you make it look good. Anyway, back to business."

Bert said, "I've been told that most of the Taurs in this area are way younger than they look. Most are only fourteen to sixteen years old. I am twelve. There's are least three Taurs who have been waiting for me to hit puberty."

Medina and her brother Burstfire worked with Covert Fox as they programmed a Digital DNA vortex that pulled the Imperial Characters into the trap to contain them from causing any further trouble.

Bert activated his communicator. "Orion? Where are you and the others locked up at? We just rounded up all the Imperial Escapees from the game?"

Orion's voice shouted, "Come quick! We're in the basement of the observatory! Your dad is here too! The Imperials programmed a purging device and loaded all of us into it. They were going to wipe us out of existence and take over the valley when the timer reached zero! We have about forty minutes left!"

Bert shouted toward the heroes to come with him to stop the purge timer and then their group headed for the basement of the observatory. At the bottom of the stairs, everyone could see the timer sitting on thirty-five minutes and counting down. Within a large transparent containment cell were all of the S'Taur View citizens looking worried along with the one human male who was in there with them. Medina, Covert Fox and Bert converged on the console where the program and timer were controlling the device for conducting the character purge. "Medina? This program looks familiar to me. Give me a few seconds while I check." And he reached up and activated his game collar. Since he had set his game collar to skip the movie, He was quickly into the game where he entered the DeBug Menu and looked up the ClearCharacterCache program that all Imperials had access to in game. Out loud, Bert said, "This is how to stop the timer, Medina." And he began reciting off an override code very carefully, this took about five minutes to recite and confirm before hitting the submit button.

To everyone's relief, the timer stopped at thirty-one minutes and twelve seconds.

Then Bert recited off the containment cell release code. This took a little longer and when it didn't work right away, Bert exclaimed, "Blast the lock open guys! The Imperials never initiated a release protocol for anyone placed into the purge chamber! Orion! Dad! The moment the door is open, get everyone out as fast as possible! The stupid Imperials placed a self destruct protocol just in case someone came to the rescue! It is powerful enough to destroy the entire mountain chain!"

American Rabbit was then at the forefront once again as he sang, "It's Too Heavenly Here! Come on, Charlie! We have to rescue people this time!" The Heavenly dogs all appeared, only this time Annabelle was with them. American Rabbit quickly explained the bomb problem under the base and how they needed to get all of the Taurs back to the Village at the base of the Mountains. "Bert's father and Orion as well as the other Villagers are stuck inside that Containment Cell which was made over into a universal Purging Device. And yes, I am sure! Or is the poker game off?" All three angel dogs reached up and touched their collar tags as a trio which teleported the Taurs and Human out of the Observatory and back to S'taur View. King Kazma then said, "We don't know where the bomb is, Annabelle! Therefore, I want this entire mountain removed from the chain sadly with Bert's replica base included and moved off into a black hole in the Argex-5 sector of space." American Rabbit looked to the angel dogs again. "For the sake of my father's planet, please make it so and replace the mountain as it was before the Thomas family moved into Kazma's LAW. We will make it up to Bert later for all the work he is about to lose."

While the heroes made their plans, Bert in-game was making sure that Lukas and Clan closed off the Stargate from the home base as it was about to be destroyed and to make sure all allies were within the game universe for their own safety. Bert in-game then said, "I love you both, Lukas and Clan. Hopefully this won't be too long of an absence. Bert out." He then logged out of the game and said, "We can make the mountain disappear now, guys! Let's get out of here!"

The Heroes and Red Rabbits along with the angel dogs exited the mountain where they watched from a safe distance as the entire mountain and former base glowed with the Heavenly power before being replaced with a duplicate of the mountain before Bert had taken the original mountain over.

American Rabbit then hugged Bert and said, "I want to make it up to you for your losing you Taur Valley base, Bert. No obligations involved. Before I settled here on Kazma's LAW to make my current hero team, I had originally had a scientific base at a location on one of the other animated worlds which was called Two Rivers. The predecessor of our current team was based out of that original building. I would like to give you and Orion that building as the new Taur Games Headquarters here in Taur Valley. I would prefer you have it set up at an actual location where two rivers come together so the base's nickname still makes sense. Two Rivers. Kazma should know where a locale such as that resides. I will have the angel dogs set up the headquarters base for you which can be lived in and yes, it has its own observatory in one of the two towers. The other tower contained our gaming hall. Where we would often invite the space pirates to come and have a safe legal place to gamble on Friday nights. Although if you want to use that space for a different reason, you could. That tower has space docks for star ships. Your buddy Clan would have a place to park his space ship. Will you accept my gift, Bert?"

Bert looked to King Kazma, "Are there two rivers in Taur Valley where we can set this thing up?"

King Kazma replied, "I know just the forested location to place the building. If I remember correctly, the original Two Rivers was nestled into a forested area. As for the spot I am thinking about, I can Terra-Form the two drainage ditches to become the new rivers. One of the drainage ditches runs along the back side of Ernie's farm. He would probably use the water access for his crops. The two drainage gullies normally dump out into a river to the North. The other drainage ditch runs beside the Ottertaur's bog lands to the West of S'taur View. They could also use a fresh water source for when their bog swamps dry up occasionally."

Bert then said, "As long as there will be a road connecting the Two Rivers base back to S'taur View, I will accept your gift, American Rabbit. In the meantime, Orion and I need to initiate a mass recall on all S'taurrior game collars; especially Imperial Collars. All game collars used during the beta phase of the game should be regarded as suspect and all new collars keyed to each player will be awarded back to the players themselves. However, all former characters from the Beta version of S'taurrior should be erased to Level One and if they want to remake the same character again, a backed up appearance file will be available for each player to make it easier to remake their character from a fresh slate. However, everyone will get Rebel collars. Imperial Collars will be a thing of the past to preserve game balance in S'taurrior. Everyone will get to start fresh as if the game is brand new which for the record, with the changes that I was working on, the game WILL be brand new for most of the players."

End of Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Bert then continued. "...Within reason, a character could visit their player for a short amount of time before needing to return to their own universe. No one will be allowed to play an evil character."

Medina then said, "I work part time with the Game Control Card Police Authority, Bert. I would like to help out with making the game more secure so this fiasco has less of a chance of happening again. Will you permit Covert and I to assist you with this?"

Bert smiled. "Of course I will. I wanted game balance and security from the beginning. But Orion was overwhelmed so it wasn't his fault."

Getting to work immediately, King Kazma and the heroes began making with the locale changes and the bringing in of the Two Rivers base location for Bert's usage. The two new rivers were a blessing for every farm in the region especially since Ernie's corn farm needed irrigation and this would do it. Bert spent the time explaining to Ernie what was going on in the area so he wasn't surprised by having the extra water.

"So you are going to be living closer to my farm, Bert? That makes me so happy. So very happy." Bert got a fond, firm hug with a kiss from Ernie the Donkeytaur. Bert was blushing since he had previously already forgotten how much Ernie loved him.

"Once everything is balanced and running smoothly, I will come and personally visit you more often, Ernie. The Imperial fiasco will be a thing of the past. I know you wanted friendship more than anything else."

In the coming days, the Two Rivers base was completed which contained a doorway which led to an inter-dimensional non-space which housed Bert's S'taurrior guild base replica in its entirety. Another door within the replica base was a shortcut to his characters' project base. Having Medina and Covert Fox assisting with the reprogramming of the security systems in the collar-worn rebel game just made the rebuild go all the faster. Standing at the main monitor inside his replica base, Bert sent a message to King Kazma. "Two Rivers is fully operational, sir. I was able to recreate my replica base within a non-space provided by Medina and Covert Fox within my new base headquarters. The two of them are finalizing the security on the S'taurrior game engine and collars. S'taurrior MMO: The Final Quadrant is on schedule thanks to all programmers assisting us with this project. Orion and Epsilon were checking out the base this morning along with a few of your sexy red rabbit soldiers. I don't know why they turn me on, sir."

King Kazma replied, "Those were likely the newest young studs fresh out of the academy. They are closer to your age, Bert. I am glad you are about back online."

Bert then said, "Linus and his mom as well as my father will all be living out here at the Two Rivers base. All of S'taur View is undergoing a clean-up process to remove filthy traps that we may not know about. Medina and Covert added in a real world clock into the gaming engine so players will know exactly how long they have been in game."

Kazma said, "I am glad you guys almost have the system ready for game play. A lot of citizens out there are likely depressed and bored since they cannot play the game currently."

At that moment, both Lukas Quadwalker and Clan Single came in and they gave Bert a sandwich hug between the both of them. "We missed you, Bert. Any chance of your joining us for a wienie roast at our base camp?"

Bert said, "Of course I will, guys. I was just giving Kazma an update to the games' progress. Check back with you later, sir. My partner and his friend need me." And he signed out of the vid-call. "Let's get going, guys. I know I promised you both some fun time. Is Linus waiting on me as well?"

Clan remarked, "Yes, he is there as we speak. This camp out is a bonding session between us guys. Please don't reset my ranks back to One for the game release, Bert. Linus and I have worked our tails off to get to where we got to before you joined the game. I know you want to retain game balance; but Linus' original threat to leave the game still exists. Maybe you can make it so that good players have to take a quiz based off of the rules to retain a percentage of their former ranks. Resetting everyone's ranks will likely result in a lot of players no playing the game anymore. The former Imperial players; yes I can see them having to start over. But the rest of us... what have we done wrong to get lumped into sharing the punishment?"

Lukas added, "Clan and I were talking earlier, Bert; our using the Imperial staff menus to rank me up in the way we did it was outright cheating. It makes it so I missed out on the incredible items normally associated with earning the ranks the usual way. Not to mention there was an old rule in regards to earning the right to make a guild. The old rule stated that you had to be rank Twenty and have at least Ten players to help vouch for your new guild. While it was true that you and Thunder used the Staff privilege to bypass the usual rules in making your guilds, Epsilon, under the dragon's influence, made it so a player had to get their character's cooperation in making the guild early. You were right when you noted that there was no way I would want to be stuck with a huge guild that I personally didn't even care about. Remember how I initially acted when you agreed to the Shared Existence protocol? In truth, Thunder Rails was suffering through the same thing with Lightning. Epsilon forced me to learn my lesson to be able to retain partnering rights to you, Bert. So how is it game balance that Lightning didn't also get the rescue reprieve that I was given? We were both Imperials and we both initiated the Shared Existence protocol offer to our players. Thunder never got the instant rescue while you did. All this talk about game balance seems lost if all formally Imperial partners are not given a chance to clean up. I made it, so why not the others?"

Bert said, "I think we need to talk to Orion, Epsilon, Medina, and Covert about this. Orion and Epsilon are the game masters while Medina and Covert are handling security in the game itself. Don't forget that Lightning was a prick for far longer than you were, Lukas. Reprogramming him now would still result in his losing a lot of ranks that he likely would feel that he had honestly earned but in truth, as you said earlier, using the Staff menus to gain those ranks was outright cheating as was making that Punk guild that the honest players did not like. Come on, guys. Lets go talk to the programmers and see about making honest corrections in game."

Within the Staff Conference Hall, Bert re-explained what Lukas and Clan had suggested to him in regards to game balance and cleaning up former Imperial characters. Orion listened with an open mind and didn't say anything outright just yet. Epsilon however had something to say about it. "Bert, in regards to this subject, let me remind one and all, the Imperial Characters were programmed to have the Hell Dragon influences much like an evil empire would have over their citizens anyway. Mind-control. They did as the emperor said or they were dropped into the emperor's open slit and remade into a loyal soldier that way. I would suggest that all old Imperial characters older than a month of play be retired into a permanent NPC status in game and existing players be permitted to play the children of the former characters as Imperials Gone Rogue."

End of Chapter 02

Comment

Chapter 03

Epsilon went on to say, "Bert came up with a good idea on how to play a former Imperial in a game aimed at Rebels. Lukas' ranks should be reset to what they had been before the Staff menu editing that you did when you wanted your character to be more equal to Clan Single. As he told you, Bert, using the menu bonuses was outright cheating. And when a game character admits it, then you know it is a serious issue. And no... you do not suck at this game. Like anyone learning a new program or game, you saw the forbidden fruit and you tried it for a bit before realizing just how tempting it was to play with the settings. In fact, if it weren't for you, Bert, we never would have gotten some of the great upgrades that you have suggested into the current game. Global Chat and PVID, just to mention two of your great ideas. Even this staff conference hall was your idea. Your necessary input has improved this game and saved it from being a waste of programming and bad role-playing. Do you have anything else to bring up?"

Bert decided to take a stab at another issue since Medina was attending this meeting. "I think the unfair male versus female oriented tutorial quests should be entirely rewritten to make them equally balanced toward all genders in game. Medina, have you looked over the female character tutorial as yet? I played it last week when I made a girl."

Medina smirked. "Dark Witch and I were looking it over this morning. We couldn't believe how sexually biased it was toward females in general. Covert and I have already been in the process of rewriting it to be more fair to all players. We left a few female bonuses in place that a clever player could make good use of if they thought about it. The percentage of the action working is equal to a character's rank modified by Dexterity and Intelligence. Before modifications, the character would have to be Rank One Hundred for a perfect action. Dexterity and Intelligence may have both beneficial as well as detrimental adjustments to the chance of success."

Orion said, "That does sound more balanced. Any other news to bring up in regards to S'taurrior? We have players really wanting to get back into the game."

Bert said, "S'taurrior will be split up into three playing universes. Players only need one collar to access all three S'taurrior games. When logging in, the player will see a choice screen which will include the following titles: S'taurrior 500, S'taurrior Academy, and S'taurrior MMO. S'taurrior 500 will be a smaller game aimed at underaged players. The quests will be geared toward a young medieval crowd. No space travel in this version. S'taurrior Academy will be the former prequel game that I was planning where the players get to play Quadi Knights in their battles against the spiders. And finally, the game everyone knows and loves. The original S'taurrior MMO with all new graphics, a new galaxy map, and an improved character creation system."

Bert then continued as he began to describe the games with their opening spiels. "First up, S'taurrior 500. In an almost forgotten time, the ancestors of the S'taurrion Knights strive to free their world of horrific monsters while upholding the code of chivalry and honor to their fellow Taurs and the pubic at large! Do you dare to join the quest? Come and Join the Crusades of... S'taurrion Knights 500! Second up, S'taurrior Academy. As the doors to the academy opened and columns of Quadi Knights surged forward, grand symphony orchestra music began to play as the title shot in from a pin point in the far background before pausing in glorious radiance as it faded away. Then it showed what the knights were defending and fighting against. Some of the ugliest Quadraen Spider Warriors ever to appear on the screen. The spiders wore the emblem of the Void Empire while the Knights wore the emblem of Light which stood for the Quadi Knights. Then the female narration began to softly tell the story. "Knightly guilds of graduates from the Quadi Academy representing the Light defended against the Shadows of the Void Empire." As a vast battlefield of smoldering spider bodies were being burned at the far edge of the grounds as the narration continued explaining how... "The shadows were vanquished back into the void. Centuries later, the Void Empire was on the verge of erupting again. Few Quadi Knights remain in this day and age. But YOU can change that! Attend the academy and bring honor back to the universe as you push the shadows back into their accursed hole! Attend knightly tournaments to bring glory to your guild. Vanquish the spies from the void in the defense of your home worlds as you play... S'taurrior Academy: The Rise of the Quadi Knights!" Then a ghostly child's voice whispered, "Believe in the light, noble squires! Save your Universe!" And finally, Staurrior MMO. "Some time ago in a sector close by... the Imperial majesty established a great peace following a massive war that shattered alliances throughout Frontier. When a new Emperor arose and replaced the old one, the Imperial forces chose to launch their challenge for the control of the entire galaxy. A lone band of Rebels have vowed to put an end to the emperor's vow of galactic conquest. Welcome to S'taurrior MMO. Where your Quadraen destiny relies on forging alliances." Any questions?"

Orion clapped his hands with a smile. "Will the three characters minimum rule be included in all versions of S'taurrior? I hope so since that would give players nine characters to play with over three games."

Bert replied, "Players with former characters will have the option of copying a template of their existing characters into the other games but they would have to give the copied characters new first names; the surname could remain the same to indicate that they were all related. Otherwise, they could make an all new character for the game in question. As an example, I could play Lukas in the MMO, his father in the Academy, and their ancient ancestor in the 500 game. All with similar appearances yet different names."

Epsilon smiled as well. "I like that idea. S'taurrior could have a working and updating ancestry history file based on the actions you played in the former games. Your accomplishments there would add family history to your existing characters. Speaking of which, I need to make new characters for myself separate from my brother's characters. It was wrong of me to log in with his characters."

Bert said, "That was the stupid Hell Dragon making you do what you did, Epsilon." He then noted that Orion had sent him a private note in regards to Lightning. But he chose not to bring attention to it until later at the wienie roast camp out. "Besides, if you still need some cheering up, I can attend to that need after my session with my partner and Clan. Lukas did ask politely if I would come and spend an evening with him."

Epsilon smiled. "Let me know when you are free, Bert. I haven't been feeling well lately. I keep wondering if my energy is back up to full strength after my ordeal."

Medina arched an eye at the foxtaur. "Why didn't you mention your health earlier, Epsilon? I am a licensed doctor as well as a programmer. I'll check you out immediately."

Bert felt sorry for Epsilon; he knew that Medina was a doctor yet he was not volunteering that information himself. He had enough on his plate. "I suppose this meeting is at an end. I should be back at base by tomorrow. Take good care of Epsilon, Medina." He then looked to Clan and Lukas. "Let's go, guys." And he turned off his staff monitor.

On Emeralda I, the group arrived at Clan's secret base where they joined Linus, Thunder, Orlando Taurissian (a rabbitaur), and Lightning Surpertaur (a haretaur) at the campfire. Lightning was the first to break the ice. "What did Orion say in regards to my reform or am I shit out of luck because of my former actions? You really are a kid."

Bert said, "Orion waited until everyone else had their say before he privately forwarded his opinion secretly to me. I haven't read it as yet."

End of Chapter 03

Comment

Chapter 04

Bert then continued, "Before I read this to you guys, I will recap what was said at the meeting for all fairness. First of all, Lukas' ranks are to be lowered back to what they had been before I used the Staff Menu to apply bonuses to my character. Likewise, all other Imperials who had these bonuses applied to them will receive the same treatment. As Lukas told me, using the staff improvements was outright cheating. Epsilon made the following comment in regards to the situation; quote, in regards to this subject, let me remind one and all, the Imperial Characters were programmed to have the Hell Dragon influences much like an evil empire would have over their citizens anyway. Mind-control. They did as the emperor said or they were dropped into the emperor's open slit and remade into a loyal soldier that way. I would suggest that all old Imperial characters older than a month of play be retired into a permanent NPC status in game and existing players be permitted to play the children of the former characters as Imperials Gone Rogue. Bert came up with a good idea on how to play a former Imperial in a game aimed at Rebels. Lukas' ranks should be reset to what they had been before the Staff menu editing that you did when you wanted your character to be more equal to Clan Single. As he told you, Bert, using the menu bonuses was outright cheating. And when a game character admits it, then you know it is a serious issue. And no... you do not suck at this game. Like anyone learning a new program or game, you saw the forbidden fruit and you tried it for a bit before realizing just how tempting it was to play with the settings. In fact, if it weren't for you, Bert, we never would have gotten some of the great upgrades that you have suggested into the current game. Global Chat and PVID, just to mention two of your great ideas. Even this staff conference hall was your idea. Your necessary input has improved this game and saved it from being a waste of programming and bad role-playing, unquote."

He then took a breath and released it slowly. "Now for Orion's direct input on this topic:" He then opened the private text message that the foxtaur had sent him. "Bert, in regards to cleaning up Lightning and any others that are redeemable, it will be up to you and your friends to oversee this task. I almost deleted the entire game when I learned that my trust had been taken advantage of. But you stopped me. And I am glad you did. There are several honest players in the outlying communities of the valley who did nothing wrong who rely on this game just to retain an ounce of sanity. As an addendum to Epsilon's suggestion, I will say this: Once an Imperial has been redeemed, they are to change their surname so it is no longer recongnizable as the former reformation subject in question. I agree that they should strive to perform the Imperial Gone Rogue as Lukas is set up to do. As per your suggestion, all game play in the old S'taurrior up to now will be considered as a Beta Stage. Regardless of Clan's feelings on Ranks, all players in the official release of the game will restart the game at Rank One, although this may be modified depending upon how much of the new rules the player can memorize and be quizzed on to get majorly correct. This will be a justifiable mission that all original players can perform for old characters restarted to gain a free rank in regards to how well they know the rules. Just remember that it is possible to gain up to Rank Three in the tutorial missions at the beginning of the game. To further make it fair for all players, refueling their ships up to Rank Five will be absolutely free. After that, refueling rates will be adjustable according to the class of star ship and the character's Rank. Fleet ships carry the most fuel and have the most cargo space. It should be costly to refuel a ship like that. In closing, good luck in the character reforms. Orion, GM."

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Then Linus said, "Lets get this food roasted. Orion did say he would give Lightning a chance to clean up."

Lightning got up and went over to Bert and hugged him. "Thanks for listening to Lukas and Clan, as well as even going out on a limb for a dumb bunny like me."

Bert smiled at the haretaur. "I don't think you are a dumb bunny. What I think is that when the Hell Dragon modified the staff menus to convey his influence into anyone who took advantage of them, it made your personality change toward someone like him. We can hardly say that you did this entirely on your own. And I think I can prove it. We can modify your Rank right here tonight using a tool that Covert Fox came up with that is designed to drain off all Staff Menu edits to your character. And what I think will be left over is how you were originally created before your personality changed. Ranks are going to be lowered anyway and if this works, then reforming all of the others will be just as easy. But tell me, Lightning, how many of your former guild members were actual taur players instead of Underworld Loyalists?"

Lightning thought about it for a moment before replying, "From what I understood before Thunder was pulled down in the sting, about 75 percent of the guild were Loyalists while the remaining 25 percent were actual players who agreed to join up with us to avoid getting targeted in Imperial versus Rebel strikes. However, to be fair in case I am wrong, I think all IsurpU2win guild members should receive the same treatment to see if it changes their personalities and mannerisms. Those that it helps should be permitted back into the game; the others... would be under probation. Since you are giving me a chance, I just want to do the right thing for the others who I ruined the game for."

Bert then looked to Thunder and asked, "What is your opinion of your character's idea?"

Thunder sighed. "He might be right; but I am already under probation myself. I am afraid I would never be allowed back into the game."

Bert remarked, "What would you say if I told you that two of the three S'taurrior game universes are up and running right now?"

Thunder, Lightning, and Orlando all arched their eyes at that statement. "Which ones? And can we get back into S'taurrior?"

Bert smiled. "Covert and I got a lot done before Clan and Lukas came to talk to me about reforming Lightning. This is how the other S'taurrior Universes are set up: S'taurrior will be split up into three playing universes. Players only need one collar to access all three S'taurrior games. When logging in, the player will see a choice screen which will include the following titles: S'taurrior 500, S'taurrior Academy, and S'taurrior MMO. S'taurrior 500 will be a smaller game aimed at underaged players. The quests will be geared toward a young medieval crowd. No space travel in this version. S'taurrior Academy will be the former prequel game that I was planning where the players get to play Quadi Knights in their battles against the spiders. And finally, the game everyone knows and loves. The original S'taurrior MMO with all new graphics, a new galaxy map, and an improved character creation system. First up, S'taurrior 500. In an almost forgotten time, the ancestors of the S'taurrion Knights strive to free their world of horrific monsters while upholding the code of chivalry and honor to their fellow Taurs and the pubic at large! Do you dare to join the quest? Come and Join the Crusades of... S'taurrion Knights 500! Second up, S'taurrior Academy. As the doors to the academy opened and columns of Quadi Knights surged forward, grand symphony orchestra music began to play as the title shot in from a pin point in the far background before pausing in glorious radiance as it faded away. Then it showed what the knights were defending and fighting against. Some of the ugliest Quadraen Spider Warriors ever to appear on the screen. The spiders wore the emblem of the Void Empire while the Knights wore the emblem of Light which stood for the Quadi Knights. Then the female narration began to softly tell the story. "Knightly guilds of graduates from the Quadi Academy representing the Light defended against the Shadows of the Void Empire." As a vast battlefield of smoldering spider bodies were being burned at the far edge of the grounds as the narration continued explaining how... "The shadows were vanquished back into the void. Centuries later, the Void Empire was on the verge of erupting again. Few Quadi Knights remain in this day and age. But YOU can change that! Attend the academy and bring honor back to the universe as you push the shadows back into their accursed hole! Attend knightly tournaments to bring glory to your guild. Vanquish the spies from the void in the defense of your home worlds as you play... S'taurrior Academy: The Rise of the Quadi Knights!" Then a ghostly child's voice whispered, "Believe in the light, noble squires! Save your Universe!""

End of Chapter 04

Comment

Chapter 05

Bert then continued. "And finally, Staurrior MMO. "Some time ago in a sector close by... the Imperial majesty established a great peace following a massive war that shattered alliances throughout Frontier. When a new Emperor arose and replaced the old one, the Imperial forces chose to launch their challenge for the control of the entire galaxy. A lone band of Rebels have vowed to put an end to the emperor's vow of galactic conquest. Welcome to S'taurrior MMO. Where your Quadraen destiny relies on forging alliances." He then paused as he explained the characters per universe rule. "Each S'taurrior game would have three character slots. Players with former characters will have the option of copying a template of their existing characters into the other games but they would have to give the copied characters new first names; the surname could remain the same to indicate that they were all related. Otherwise, they could make an all new character for the game in question. As an example, I could play Lukas in the MMO, his father in the Academy, and their ancient ancestor in the 500 game. All with similar appearances yet different names. S'taurrior would have a working and updating ancestry history file based on the actions you played in the former games. Your accomplishments there would add family history to your existing characters in the main game."

Bert smiled again as he stated, "S'taurrior 500 and S'taurrior Academy are up and running right now. S'taurrior MMO (which is the old game cleaned up and expanded with the new galaxy and the new graphics interface) is the one which is not available as yet. Medina and Covert were still working on security measures and updated rules for the main game. But the first two could be accessed right now. Lightning, I would suggest that you consider the surname of 'Fairborn' to replace 'Surpertaur' so players don't automatically make the prior connection. 'Lightning Fairborn', son of Sir 'Name_here Fairborn' of the Academy, descendant of 'Name_here Fairborn' of S'taurrior 500." He then picked up a slice of bread and he wrapped a cooked hot dog with the bread and bit into it. "Mmm... that tastes good. And not a trace of secret ingredient." He then looked to his friends. "Yes, entering the first two games is possible right now. S'taurrior 500 is aimed at a younger crowd and it is very social. The Academy is more mature but still within a reasonable teen aged gamer bracket. The MMO would be the most advanced game available. When Orion gives the all clear, the MMO will go live and be accessible to all players."

Lightning smirked. "Aren't we actually in the MMO galaxy right now, Bert?"

Bert nodded his head. "Yes, but if you die here, your data is wiped out of the game irrevocably. If you will recall, dying in the game permits you to be brought back after a timed delay to indicate that your body is in transit to the official S'taurrior hospital on your home world. But dying in real life would be permanent because no one is available to take you to the hospital. But before you get any funny ideas about killing Bert, please note that technically, I am not even really here. Lukas is here, but if I die, all of S'taurrior winks out of existence which would effectively wipe out those performing the action. The game could be brought back online from the official non-repaired backup, I suppose; but that would mean no Global Chat and no PVID video chat. And above all else, no multiple characters per account."

Lightning grinned. "Killing you isn't what I had in mind, Bert. Since this is a camp out; and I am feeling randy; would you permit me to sample your bottom?"

Bert arched an eye. "You want to have sex with me? Well... you did ask first. All right, I'll give you that pleasure since we are cleaning you up."

Lightning stated, "I figured I would ask since you did do it with Jack Anubotaur and Ernie Donkeytaurmon. See, even I knew that he was part Digimon. As for how I learned that you had sex with them, Taur Valley has a rumor mill. I don't know who runs it, but if you are going to do something like sex, always do it in absolute privacy among those you can trust. Thunder was a little shocked when after he lost out on a date with you, he learned that you had sex with a few other guys, yet you were supposedly unlearned and immature in most other subjects. Even falling back on stating that you were only twelve years old and hadn't hit puberty yet. Remember that puberty is what prompts your sex drive as you enter your teen aged years. Yet you are already having sex with at least two others. So, you either are lying about puberty and it already came for you, or you've been infected by a sex virus that is making you feel more mature sexually when in fact you aren't ready for it as yet. Think about it, Bert; you claim you are not mature enough for the fun things as yet, although you are already performing like a mature teenager."

Bert turned to look at Clan. "Is he right about puberty, Clan?"

Clan had his arms folded over his chest and his muzzle showed annoyance. "He isn't wrong but you know that I've been waiting for you to hit puberty so I could play with you. So either you were leading me along or you are affected by something. Since you said yes to his mounting you, then because you already told me that I could do you when you hit puberty... you better just get on all fours right now so I can get this out of the way. Then you can play with Lightning all you want. Do you remember when Lukas told you that he has heard of every taur I have ever had sex with? He told you then that you both were virgins and he was in no hurry to lose his virtue to a friend. You at that time agreed with him; yet now, you are presenting yourself to everyone that comes along. I don't want to have sex with a slut. So either make up your mind or get medical help. Don't make me call Medina in here myself."

Without warning, Medina and Arnie Roo were behind Bert was the Devil Kangaroo joey was holding the human boy in place while Medina was scanning the boy calling himself Bert.

Clan blinked his eyes. "Taur, that was fast. Who called her?"

Thunder raised one paw-hand. "I did. My reform deal was with the real Bert and when he said that his real body wasn't even here, I sent a transcript of what was said at our camp out to Medina and asked her to come and examine this phony. It also seemed weird to me that Bert suddenly picked up programming skills to make the expansions when his age capability for when he arrived in S'taur View was at a level in which he often needed someone else to do a programming project for him. All of a sudden, he was better at this than both Orion and Epsilon. Too suspicious for me, which is why I called Medina on the emergency line."

Medina looked to the Devil Kangaroo. "What are you detecting from this version of Bert, Arnie?"

Arnie said, "If Lord Ah-O 'ad not called us about Epsilon being inside the dragon's body, Ah doubt we would 'ave caught on to why it seemed that 'is Taur body was actually dying as if 'e couldn't figure out 'ow to sustain bodily Taur functions. The damned 'ell Dragon triple body-swapped Bert and Epsilon with 'imself when Bert accidentally ended up inside of the slit. The 'ell Dragon is actually inside of this 'uman body; Bert is in Epsilon's body; and Epsilon is inside the 'ell Dragon's body. In fact, the dragon 'ad been about to abandoned Bert's body in a final transfer to, in my 'umble opinion, one of the Dragotaur bodies elsewhere in S'taurrior. But it seems that 'e forget that unless 'e was point blank with a Dragotaur, then a 'uman body doesn't 'ave the necessary power to make the transfer that 'e would need. 'ad 'e succeeded in abandoning Bert's body, Bert Thomas would 'ave truly died. 'e isn't a Taur like yas blokes are." He then affixed a gaze at Linus and Thunder. "At current, the 'ell Dragon only 'as enough transfer power to send 'imself into a dragon egg and then 'e really would be stuck."

End of Chapter 05

Comment

Chapter 06

Lukas said, "Then the dragon was controlling Bert's body when he went to see Ernie the Donkeytaurmon. And it was there that Ernie mounted Bert's body with both of his penii shafts; the normal cock and the Auxum Cock. Had Bert truly been inside his body while getting the Auxum Cock, then the boy would have screamed so loudly that King Kazma would have heard him over the mountain range."

Medina nodded her head. "Exactly right. Now to make the Hell Dragon extremely sick." She lifted up her communicator. "We're in place American Rabbit. Bring the angel dogs, Epsilon, Bert, and IO's high priest to my location!"

Arnie said to the Bert phony, "Be'ave or else Ah 'it yas with my baton."

American Rabbit then arrived with Charles B. Barken, Ichiford, Annabelle, Belladonna, IO's high priest, Epsilon's body, and a miniature Hell Dragon in a gilded cage. The heroic rabbit said, "Time to set things right, Charlie! Another Casino Night at my place just to get everyone back in their proper bodies and to repair Bert's body from the Digimon damage that the Hell Dragon permitted Ernie to perform to the boy's body! We also need to reset Bert's puberty timer!"

Charlie remarked, "We're on it, Gerard! I really despise Hell citizens breaking the rules behind Belladonna's back!"

American Rabbit remarked, "Set Bert's body back to just after he created Lukas but before the making of the first guild. His memories should reflect what he should know up to now. And make his puberty timer for the age he had been before the sexual contamination plus the time that has passed up to now. He should hit puberty on or about his birthday."

The angel dogs both reached up and touched their collar tags which caused the heavenly tones to sound off in unison. And then... the dragon was forced back into the miniature Hell Drake body in the cage; Epsilon took up residence within his Foxtaur body which was now more of a natural brown fox's coloration; and Bert's mind resumed its place within his human body. The High Priest of IO took a scan reading of the Hell Drake before saying, "The Hell Dragon is where he is supposed to be. I should get him back to Lord IO now."

Epsilon slowly opened his eyes as he moaned and he smiled toward the food cooking over the fire pit. "May I please have one of those? I feel like someone has been starving me."

Clan wrapped a hot dog in a bread wrap with condiments before handing it to the foxtaur. "Good to have the real you back, Epsilon. But what about Bert?"

Bert slowly opened his eyes and when he saw that Arnie Roo was holding him down on the ground, he reached up and rubbed on the roo's tummy before lifting his head up a bit and kissing the Devil Kangaroo on his nose. "Hi Arnie... you taste like powdered sugar."

Arnie Roo blushed when Bert said that. "D'aw... Ah'm just a sweet bakery roo. Try not to get sick again, mate. A good many of these blokes care about yas."

American Rabbit came over and he picked up the roo in his arms. "Time to get back to Anime World, my sweet roo boy. You have orders to fulfill." And with that, the heroes, the roo, the angel dogs, the high priest of IO along with his captive prize, and Epsilon were wisked back to S'taur View; while Medina returned to Two Rivers to finish helping Covert Fox with the security update and to make sure all the worlds were not contaminated. They would hate to have to do all this all over yet again. Hopefully this time the stupid dragon would stay in his punishment. Medina normally liked dragons, but this one was being a complete turd hole.

Bert turned on his side and looked to those gathered at the camp out. "Regardless if my puberty comes in or not, on my 13th birthday, I will honor my promises to all of you. I am just sorry I have been so much trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if every one of you didn't just get up and leave me here by myself. I have certainly not earned the right to be your friends what with everything I've done in regards to S'taurrior." He closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.

Lukas settled down next to Bert and gathered him up in his Taur arms and fore legs where upon he hugged the boy. "You made me, partner. A retrievertaur with a honey mustard coat of fur... delicious to most who think about it. Regardless if the others leave or not, I have to stick with you because I am your partner. Besides, you can always regain our trust by starting over. Now behave or else I will mount you tonight instead of on your birthday."

Thunder then said, "To hear you say it, Bert; you are making yourself out to be worse than I and Lightning had been before Orion agreed to give us both a chance at reform. As Lukas just said, if you think you messed up in the beginning, then perform the Penance of Reform as Lightning and I are having to do. A new start would do us all a world of good. And if you hadn't convinced Orion to clean up S'taurrior, then the horror of errors would be continuing as we speak. He needed you to stand up for the good of the game."

Linus said, "I still believe in you, Bert. You are definitely my friend. Besides, most Taurs in the valley experiment with sex about a year before they hit puberty. I know I did originally. And Orion admitted once that he had as well. Epsilon who went to college obviously has. It is no big shame to experiment."

After a few roasted franks and drinks, Bert nudged Lukas quietly and said, "I need to go relieve myself, partner. Want to walk with me for a bit? Please... I need to talk to you in private."

Lukas got up and he escorted Bert out of camp and into the woods near a secluded stream where upon nearby was a natural bathroom arrangement for Taurs but a human could just as easily use it themselves. "So what do you want to talk to me about, Bert?"

The human boy had been removing all of his clothes before he sat down at the makeshift natural toilet to do his business. "How come you didn't opt to have your virginity restored, Lukas? The angel dogs could have restored your pureness the same as they did with me? Or was Linus right... after getting to do it with Clan, you found that you liked his companionship to leave things as they were?"

The retrievertaur smiled. "While Clan is my friend, I found that I liked it enough to throw off the prudish standing that I had originally. Why are you asking?"

Bert smiled at Lukas. "After I finish here and clean my bottom of the nasty, I would like you to by my first. Would you honor me with that experience?"

End of Chapter 06

Comment

Chapter 07

The retrievertaur was surprised that his partner wanted him to take him for a ride. Once Bert was finished relieving himself and he had thoroughly cleaned his bottom and hole, he took his position under his partner where he felt Lukas' shaft gently press into his anus as carefully as possible. The activity was mind-blowing at first, and then Lukas popped his knot into the awaiting hole as he instructed Bert to clench his butt cheeks on the cock and knot being given to him. This went on for nearly the next hour or so.

Eventually, Bert was heard to say, "Lukas? I feel creamy. Did you unload yourself into my body? I also feel as if I put on about a hundred pounds of sticky marshmallow creme. Is this normal?"

Lukas looked down at his partner and said, "Um... my knot is still inflated, Bert. So I suppose it is normal. I cannot pull out while it is inflated like this. The knot is swollen because you keep clenching on it with your butt cheeks. We both need to relax so we can get free of each other; otherwise, get used to being a part of my groin."

Another hour passed and the two were still locked together. "Lukas... It feels like your fluids are stretching me. What is preventing us from freeing ourselves from each other?"

Lukas replied, "I'm not sure. I never had this problem when I played with Clan. I think you would be really embarrassed if we had to ask him for help to get free."

Bert then said, "I have an idea on how I might get free. Suppose I change into my taur form and then you try to pull out after the transformation?"

Lukas smiled. "Its worth a try, I suppose. I just hope you don't accidentally make it worse."

Bert asked, "How could it get worse?"

Lukas replied, "You asked me to mount you in your human form. This means we wouldn't be compatible. But when you transform into your taur form, it is the same species as my own which would then make us both compatible. You could get pregnant by accident."

Bert ummed. "It just feels like your knot is holding me with glue. I stayed calm for over an hour and we're still stuck together."

Lukas said, "I promise you that we will get you free of my groin. Just don't call Clan for help."

Bert closed his eyes and imagined his Administrator game collar where upon he tapped a text message to Taru Twintaur, the foxtaur partner that Orion had created for him. The message read as, Taru! I'm stuck to Lukas' groin and he cannot get me free! Grab Clan and come over here to help us get free of this mess! After a brief pause, Taru replied with a mysterious message, which read as follows, I don't know whom you are with, Bert, but Lukas is here with the rest of us at the home base! We're bringing in the cavalry! Try not to get sucked into his sheath! When he opened his eyes, he lifted his voice and shouted, "CLAN! HELP! THIS LUKAS IS A FAKE!"

Just as Clan heard the shout, Lukas and Taru arrived in camp with resistance weapons. The real Lukas said, "My partner is in trouble, Clan! Let's go rescue him!" And the three taurs burst through the forest and when they came upon the scene where Bert was stuck at, they saw the human boy with his arms and legs wrapped around a tree trunk and nearly plastered to his backside was what looked like a purple dragon which was growling, "You just had to yell for help; just let go and fall in, kid! The boss is already mad at you!"

Clan shouldered his resistance cannon and quickly targeted the purple dragon and pulled the trigger. It was a moment of 'Now you see him; now you don't, as the cannon blast obliterated the purple dragon with a messy explosion of purple goo all over the strike zone. Bert was glad he had his mouth closed when he had heard the cannon go off. He was coated head to foot in the nasty glue-like adhesive scented purple goo which was also pouring out of his anus all over the ground. Lukas and Taru unpacked a bleach based goo removal foaming sprayer and they coated Bert in the solvent mixture.

Taru said, "Good thing you texted me for help, Bert. That was an Underworld Glue Dragon. Apparently his job was to capture you for his master in the Underworld. Please don't let this bad experience scare you away from S'taurrior."

Bert said, "I'm not scared away from the game, guys. I just wanted my first serious time to be with my original partner. I think I am old enough to handle puberty. Starrion Knights!" and he changed into his taur form. "Power Down!" And he returned to his normal human form. "There, according to what American Rabbit told me, transformation is the ultimate heal all and clean-up power. So what the dragon did to me should be undone. Lukas...? Would you honor me with my request or may I present myself to Clan and let him be first? I gave my word to him that he could play with me after I experienced puberty and I am getting impatient having to wait for nature to take its course."

Lukas glanced aside at Clan and then he said, "A promise made is a promise kept. Clan is my friend and as I am sure you remember... canines of all varieties have knots. Same as dragons; it would be safer to have sex with Clan. And I can wait for you to be older. You are my partner, not my wedded mate. Play around as much as you can, Bert. I want you to be happy."

Clan arched an eye for a moment before he smiled. "If that is what you want, Lukas, but I am not stupid either... I want you to witness my doing it with your human partner. I want a witness to be able to say what we did was consensual. That way I cannot be accused of taking advantage of Bert later."

Taru then said, "Clan's caution makes sense, Bert. It would be like your dad pulling you into his lap in private for a sex education lesson."

Bert made a face as he remarked, "Ewww!"

Clan then said, "I recall that Bert doesn't like to think of lovers who want to do it with people whom are over the hill. But lets get this started; make sure I don't hurt him."

What followed for Bert was a caring and very educational experience in how Taurs with knots have sex with a partner, including the mind blowing filling experience that followed the caressing and loving gyration and deep muzzle to mouth kissing. Bert's mind was in a cloudy haze of hearts with tingling birds and bees.

End of Chapter 07

Comment

Working...
              X