[DW3] AZ-08 Let It Be

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DW3] AZ-08 Let It Be

Arcadia Zoe: Episode Eight

[DW3] AZ-08 Let It Be.
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    09/15/2020

Chapter One

Richfield, Earth Empowered

The first week of June had arrived and Arcadia had gone to the Dragon estate to meet up with Irene for their planned outing that they had spoken of in school during finals week. "What do you mean she's not here, Grandpa Dragon. She and I have had this study outing planned for several weeks. Do you know where she has gone?"

Grandpa Dragon replied from the marble column that he enjoyed being coiled around, "Lord Io initiated some sort of educational task on Irene to teach her a lesson in regards to some matter of extreme importance and when a dragon god says Jump, you reply with How high?"

Arcadia nodded her head as she turned to leave. "I won't question IO's methods of teaching, good sir. But it isn't like your granddaughter to break an engagement that she has promised to perform without some warning. I suppose I will have to find another study partner. Thank you for your kind reply." And she departed.

Sometime later, Arcadia spoke with Mr. Richards at the cattle farm where Michelle and Karen stayed. "Mr. Richards? Is Karen here? Irene reneged on a planned Summer study outing we had planned since before Finals week. Grandpa Dragon said that Irene was on some sort of educational punishment lined up by Lord IO."

Mr. Richards replied, "Where ever Karen is, Michelle is with her. Neither girl has been home since Finals week ended."

Arcadia remarked, "The three most powerful Richfield Champion females in town are all missing? I find that highly suspicious. I could understand Lord IO punishing Irene for something since it was likely some very dumb dragon matter. But both Richards girls gone at the same time? I'm sorry, sir; I just don't buy it."

Mr. Richards said, "I will listen to your ideas on how to find them, Arcadia. What do you have in mind? There are many chores the girls should be doing and for both of them to be missing doesn't make any sense. So do what you think you have to do."

Arcadia took Mr. Richards over to a watering trough that the horses would normally drink out of and she waved a hand over the waters. "Show Mr. Richards and I what all three girls had been doing before they vanished off of our Earth!" The images in the water wavered and an image started to form before fading out of sight. Arcadia summoned a divine lightning bolt and aimed it at the waters! "In The Name of the Divine! Reveal what I have asked!" she commanded and again the images briefly showed the Greek gods before fading away again.

She then growled, "Hades is going to be pissed; but it looks like I am going to have to go to Mount Olympus to get the answer! Wanna come?!"

Mr. Richards said, "Perhaps I should. With Roger off with Lorenzo, perhaps you should have a male presence. How do you plan on getting into Olympus in the event that they have the borders closed?"

Arcadia grinned as the Greater Goddess glow erupted all around her aura. "There are two ways to get in, Mr. Richards. I can either obliterate Mountain Olympus entirely and pick through the bodies until I find what I want or... We go in through the back door that Roger told me about recently."

Mr. Richards then asked, "And how did Roger learn about the back door?"

The young lady smiled. "A certain blabbermouth of a satyr got a little too drunk at Estos' little weekend party once and he told everyone at the party about the emergency back door. And the password to open said door as well. Shall we get going?"

After one teleport to Arvandor... The two were surprised that Arcadia's landing zone was not within Ren's Summer Home as it should have been. Arcadia approached the bartender with her full Greater Goddess aura turned up full blast as she asked, "What have the Olympians done to Arvandor?!"

The elfin bartender was greatly shaken. "Recently they made all instructors not part of Olympus leave Olympian properties and then they closed the Olympian border."

Arcadia then asked, "Did they also seal Lord Eddie's merchant cavern?"

The bartender was still cringing as he whispered, "Yes."

Mr. Richards could barely keep up with Arcadia as she stormed out of the elfin tavern and she headed off in the direction of Olympus to the North. As she arrived at the Olympian borders, she saw Ares' army of loyal soldiers in the way of the border.

Arcadia shouted, "Move it or lose it! I am the Great Grand-daughter of Artemis!"

When the army didn't budge, all hell broke loose as soldiers and battle machines flew to the sides being broken into tiny pieces as Arcadia waded through their midst toward the border!

When Arcadia reached the borders she reached out and she touched the closed border and felt Zeus' direct power fueling the barrier and that was when Arcadia grabbed Mr. Richards and she teleported the two of them to the base of Mount Olympus on Earth in Northern Greece where she used her powers to cut the mountain off from the Earth at its base.

And then she placed the entire mountain on a children's playground style merry go round and she then began spinning the mountain around faster and faster!

As the odor of puke began to seep out of Mount Olympus, Mr. Richards asked, "When are you going to stop it?"

Arcadia smiled. "As soon as one of them tells me where all three girls are, I will stop spinning the Pantheon."

End of Chapter One

Chapter Two

Richfield, Earth Norm

Irene came out of her quarters with her backpack for the day's study session with Arcadia and she saw her grandfather in his rarely seen human form sitting at the base of his favorite marble column. "Why aren't you in your dragon form, Grandfather? Or did someone grease the pole again?"

Her grandfather made a funny smile. "We are only Dragon in name, Irene. We have told you to drop these fantasies before you get us in trouble."

Irene said, "I am going to spend the day with Arcadia Zoe at the library studying for next year's curriculum in school. We had this outing planned since the end of the school year."

Then her grandfather said something that made her stop in her tracks. "The orphan girl whom died in the Lockwood home during the arson? She survived? That is a relief to my ears. Why didn't you tell me this information sooner?"

Irene glanced up at the clouds in the sky and she adamantly stated, "Since I am no longer a Dragon in fact, then I do not have to hold any reverence to Lord Io and can freely switch my religion over to Lady Arcadia Zoe whom is sponsored directly by that handsome Asgardian elfin stud - Lord Frey! Therefore, I hereby dump my ties of following Lord Io in favor of Lady Arcadia Zoe effective immediately if not sooner!"

A blast of thunder went off as the angry dragon eyes appeared in the sky with full fear aura turned on. However, since Irene didn't belong to that world, she was not affected by the glare. "You will do no such thing! Reinstate your faith to me this second!"

Irene placed her hands on her hips. "Only if I can be whom I was before I woke up in this fake world! You have five seconds to undo this shit or I drop to my knees and start praying to Arcadia Zoe!" And when Io refused to budge, Irene did as she threatened. "Oh great and most powerful, Lady Arcadia Zoe! Summon me out of this world trap that Lord Io has us girls stuck in! I cannot believe he only did this to me since I was last with the Richards girls when we met with the gods to ask for a boon of Hades and he wimped out like a baby!"

Io began growling as he could feel Arcadia's presence getting stronger. "Stop that, I say! This is supposed to be a lesson for thinking yourself better than the gods!"

Irene then said, "I will even permit Kevin McVann to fuck me in exchange for your rescuing me, Lady Arcadia!"

At that moment, Arcadia's brilliant image appeared right next to Lord Io's eyes. "Tell me the truth, Irene Dragon... what boon were you trying to ask of Hades that landed you and the others in this punishment? I am not in the world yet and until you are physically in front of me, I cannot accept your religious choice. Mr. Richards is with me this very second and we are spinning Mount Olympus like a top. Or rather, I am spinning the Pantheon for their trying to keep me out." She winked with a wicked smile. "And for the record, Lord Io, I know where your world coil link is located at and I could sever it whenever I wanted. Just do as I ask or else I get the Horse involved."

Irene said, "I will always tell you the truth, Arcadia... listen to this request and see if you can detect where we went wrong." Irene then retold the events of the meeting with Hades and Persephone in Chapter Ten, Episode Seven; and how at the end, Hades got pompous to the point of accusing the Richfield champions of trying to do as Arcadia would do. Every portion of Irene's aura revealed no falsehoods from this telling and Arcadia could see the meeting as if she had been present. "Somehow, the Greek Gods convinced Lord Io that we were trying to play god to have the Lockwood family revived even though their deaths was Hades' own fault through his original assassin. So instead of manning up, he chose to play the I'm Better Than Thou Card. We thought if we asked Hades to undo their deaths, then he could focus on other things. The alternative was a suggestion made by Michelle that we didn't tell the Gods about. Go back to Gerard Prince and the Horse and have the boy summon the Angel Dogs to assist in undoing this travesty of justice. I didn't want to go that route, but from Io's own actions, maybe that's what we should have done. No one crosses the Boy and the Horse."

Arcadia smiled. "Of course! Gerard Prince! No god, but respected by gods and demons alike! And no one likes the Horse, Irene! It's not even nice to say his name and full title without getting his attention! Lord Io, you undo this punishment before Mr. Richards and I get back to Richfield or the next person I speak to will be Gerard Prince where I will offer him an ANYTHING free of charge to help us!" And Arcadia's image vanished in a shower of glitter.

Irene then watched Io's eyes rapidly vanish out of the sky with a look of fear in them. The Horse was bad news for gods and Arcadia just proved it. Then Irene felt her position shift and she then found herself with the Richards girls and Kevin McVann at the darkened meeting location but there were no gods present. Only the smell of inter-mixed vomit quite strongly coming from one direction.

Meeting Place of the Gods

Michelle commented, "Did the Otyughs decide to have a convention on Mount Olympus or did someone die and not tell anyone?"

Karen slowly stood up and said, "Maybe we best keep our mouths shut and go home. There is no telling how long we were unconscious."

Irene said, "Do the honors, Kevin. Make sure each one of us gets to our proper homes before you take your eyes off of us. The gods went too far this time."

At that moment, Mr. Richards walked in from one side of the clearing. "They are here, Arcadia! We were about to depart when Arcadia heard your voices coming from this cavern of dark bushes to the side of where she was spinning Olympus like a toy top!"

Arcadia said, "Change of plans, Kevin. We are not returning to Virginia just yet. We are heading to Georgia where the Boy is waiting for us. I just called him to meet with us. I don't trust the other gods not to try this again."

Kevin smiled. "I finally get to meet this boy everyone thinks so highly of? Cool!"

Arcadia smiled back. "His family used to constantly move his ass around nearly every two weeks. It is a wonder he had a private life at all." Irene said, "Later we learned why the government treated him like a national treasure. He was the second successful My Hero project subject. Something Chester Hill could have been part of."

End of Chapter Two

Comment

Chapter Three

Terryville, Georgia; Gerard Prince's Farm.

Within a clean and vibrantly colored small town in Georgia. There were streamers on every light post and festive flags in front of every shop. The group appeared at a farmhouse located just outside of the small Georgia town where out in a corral, two kangaroos sparred with battle batons and a nice young man and a young stallion horse watched from the side railing. The group approached the young man whom was of average height with an athletic build and had blue eyes, short blond hair and fair skin. He currently wore a red headband, blue jeans and faded sneakers although his white tee shirt was draped over a fence railing. The young stallion was black, red, and orange in coloration like a smoldering camp fire. The two kangaroos proved to be Devil Kangaroos of the Underworld red variety, having small devil nubs on their heads between their ears. The younger roo wore a bandanna around his neck which had the word Styx written upon it. There were several tar stallions within a dark corral nearby. Tarcornis' boys whom lived at Gerard's farm. There was also a scrawny German Shepherd with a halo over his head as well as a Dachshund Hound with a halo of his own over his head.

Gerard Prince smiled at the visitors. "I called the angel dogs, Arcadia, as you requested. When I told them what Hades and the others were up to, they growled as expected."

Charley remarked, "God frowns upon what the pantheons do to mortals. He gave us authorization to make repairs as the boy directs."

Arcadia said, "Makes more sense now on why Mr. Richards says that everyone goes to church on Sunday so we are not led astray by the pagan gods."

Mr. Richards stated, "It was a dark day in my personal past when I was almost claimed by a demon and what saved my life was embracing the word of God and heeding his message. The demon was outraged but against Arch Angels, he was powerless. After the demon was banished, the government asked me to safeguard Richfield personally as the local Guardian of the Nexus."

Michelle asked, "Is that why you are always so hard on me, so I didn't end up down the path you almost fell into?"

Mr. Richards nodded his head. "You have always been the rebel of the Richards family. The easiest for demons to manipulate. They hate me but they see you as the weak link to make Richfield's defenses fail. Cecilia Saddler was one of their pawns and she used you so easily to help the demons get a foothold in the school system. The original demon was summoned by Regina McVann in an attempt to have Remus killed when he stopped their family from buying up the whole town. But then the government contacted me to keep an eye on the McVann family after they found evidence that Kevin's father was murdered instead of simply having an accident like the reports often said. The statement that Josh McVann spoke to his brother before he died was a lie. It is hard to speak to a corpse. They were using you, Kevin to claim the entire McVann holdings all over the Americas."

Mr. Richards focused directly upon Kevin at this point. "And they might have succeeded if the government hadn't began to investigate your father's mysterious insurance papers. They were filed well after your father had passed away but were dated before the moment of his death. The reason they knew these forms were forged was because an insurance agent contacted the government concerning a fraud case involving the McVann family."

Kevin sighed openly. "My poor father got used by the De Ville version of the family, paying the ultimate price and then they held me prisoner as a means to get the rest of my father's fortune. They must have been pissed when they learned the fortune was entirely tied up in Rodeo Championships in New Mexico. Although I am curious on why Io and the Greek Gods didn't send me into the punishment with the girls when they sent them to the non-powered world. I was exempted from that even though I had been at the meeting myself."

Charley said, "Permit me to scan each one of you Richfield Champions and I will see why your powers are different from the others." He paused. "Not you, Arcadia."

The Teen Force then permitted themselves to be scanned one at a time since it could reveal some secrets. Lighty was glad he was not getting scanned since he laughed when getting a scan.

Irene Dragon was indeed an Oriental Emerald Dragon in human form. Forcing a dragon to be a normal human took a lot of power. And was foolish.

The Richards girls were indeed mutants with variant mutant weather powers. Karen was Thunder and Michelle was lightning. Hence the twins connection. It was revealed that if Karen got angry enough, she could cause a devastating thunderstorm that could potentially shatter windows throughout nearby cities. Both girls could fly if they chose to, but only Karen had the discipline to learn how to do it. Michelle was too wild and untamed to learn the ability.

Then came Kevin's powers... He had been told he was a mutant, but when Charley scanned the young man, the angel dog had to step back and shake the sting out of his eyes. "Oh boy. You are not a mutant, Kevin. You are a bona fide naturally powered Arch Mage of a rank so powerful that you could rewrite reality on a whim, if you chose to. This is why the pagan gods could not send you with the girls into the punishment world. Your power rank which is equal to an Elder Power would not permit it."

Michelle's jaw bounced off the ground when that truth was revealed about Kevin. She could have had the ultimate powerhouse for a boyfriend; but her pride got in the way of her ego.

Kevin said, "So when Uncle Josh always said that I was a mutant like the other McVanns, he was lying. I am an Elder Power like the Arranger and Roolock."

Charley remarked, "I am afraid you are, Kevin. Albeit a teen-aged version of them, though far more powerful."

In the meantime, Arcadia and Gerard had summoned the Grim Reaper and had made an inquiry to him in regards to both the Lockwood family as well as Kevin's father to see if their deaths were legitimately within the Book of Life. The Lockwood family had been the victims of an arson caused by the henchmen of the hireling to Hades. The original target had been Arcadia except she had spent the night with Irene to do a school study session for upcoming school tests. Kevin's father's death had been questionable due to the bogus life insurance policy.

The Grim Reaper was busy looking up this data since he had not been alerted to either death event.

After a few minutes, the Grim Reaper said, "It will be legal to bring these people back to life since according to the Book of Life, neither event was authorized through Heaven's accounting department. In fact, I will make the report to God myself so he knows why we did this. And if he complains, I will let him deal with Genie while I go clean up my mess."

End of Chapter Three

Comment

Chapter Four

Charley then remarked, "Roger Rogers, whom I just scanned distantly, was indeed a norm although he had an ancestor capable of performing stage magic around the turn of the century. That is where the magic interest comes from. As for the rest of the Richfield Champions: Linda McVann's mutant powers have been decreasing as she ages and it seems to stem from an unnatural source. She could be under a demonic curse to steal her nova powers. Jason Lee comes from a normal family whom develops a Western Dragon styled Guardian once every other generation. Chester Hill seems to have the empowerment gene even without the pagan interference. Had he waited until he turned sixteen, he would have come into his powers naturally, but by joining the empowerment program, it almost killed off his ability to have powers entirely. Stupid humans are always messing up things they don't understand. Other Richfield Champions no longer young enough to be called Teen Force members still have their powers but as with most, they simply await the call to defend the Richfield Raven."

Gerard hugged Charley and said, "Its a go, stud. The Grim Reaper just cleared the resurrection efforts of the Lockwood family as well as Kevin's real father. Their deaths were not listed in the Heavenly register. They should have lived a lot longer. The pagan gods and the demonic forces messed up."

Arcadia then added. "The Lockwood family must include the family dog. I don't care if all Dogs do go to Heaven. That dog is the only thing that keeps the children calm in that family. After my adoption, the dog had to get used to my scent before accepting me fully. Otherwise the dog growled at me every time we were alone."

Itchy said, "It growled because of the divine scent. It didn't like it."

Arcadia's expression softened when he said that. "In that case, I can forgive the dog for protecting the family from the stupid Greeks."

Michelle said, "But they aren't all stupid. Pan and Hermes left the meeting before the double-cross to get us thrown off into the other world. I can forgive them. Not to mention, Hermes is a hottie!" Everyone could see where Michelle's mind went: straight into the toga. "Roger likes Pan so he is part of the package deal on behalf of Roger. Hey! I'm not a selfish prude all the time! Everyone likes Roger! Even Estos and Gavin fell for him! ...Lousy perverts..." Her attitude was ever-changing.

Gerard said, "Lets get this started before any of my arch enemies show up to find out why I have gods and angels on the farm. But first... just to stay on the safe side..."

Gerard stepped out into the center of the farmyard and exclaimed, "Level Up!" He was covered in a Spandex outfit which had black form-fitting pants, a gold belt with the letters 'C' and 'R' in the center of it, the torso was covered in a form-fitting Spandex white tee shirt with a cool looking blue leather jacket having the Dream Boy Junior symbol upon the right hand side of the chest. His leather gloves and boots were blue and he had cool looking light sensitive goggles with a communicator ear piece built into them. The whole ensemble had a style all its own. His human form then glowed brightly as his body became that of an anthropomorphic rabbit in the build of Ace Bunny of Loonatics Unleashed. Then he did a leap and performed some martial arts moves before landing with a shout, "Captain Rabbit! Online!"

Captain Rabbit said, "I was the first Dream Boy participant to get the costume metamorphosis to correctly work for a team member. After that, they modified my style and added that to the others so they got their costumes correctly."

He then activated his comm unit. "General Sloan? This is Captain Rabbit! I just suited up to assist the Angel Dogs in a resurrection attempt where possible attacks may occur to prevent our doing this. We have Teen Force on hand." The reply was, "I read you, Captain! Keep me informed and good luck! If you need the rest of the Dream Boy Champions, just call!" Captain Rabbit smiled as he left the communications unit open just in case. "All ready, Arcadia. You need to be present for the Lockwood family since they know you. Kevin needs to be present when his father is resurrected. Please make use of these two on-site medical buildings. Charley, Itchy! Time to make a chocolate cake! And yes, I am sure! Resurrection time! I will owe Dorwin a cake after this!"

The two Devil Kangaroos leaped out of the training corral to stand next to Captain Rabbit and Lighty at that point. "If a bunch of stupid demons come 'ere, Ah will be disappointed in the Underworld Visa program!" growled the one labeled as Styx.

Lighty then said, "Lets see how long I can hold the form, my friends! I've been practicing!"

The young stallion stepped out into the center of the farmyard and exclaimed, "Level Up! Second Stallion!" His entire quadruped body then glowed briefly as he transformed into a humanoid horse of the Stallos II variety. He was covered in a Spandex outfit which had orange form-fitting pants, a gold belt with the letters 'P' and 'F' in the center of it, the torso was covered in a form-fitting Spandex white tee shirt with a cool looking red and black fiery leather trench coat having the Dar-Shan Royal crest upon the right hand side of the chest. His leather gloves and boots were red and black and he had cool looking light sensitive goggles with a communicator ear piece built into them. The whole ensemble had a style all its own. His equine form then glowed brightly as his body became covered in armors in his original equine colors (black, red, and orange like a smoldering camp fire) with a shimmering blue and white tint over the edges. Then he did a leap and performed some martial arts moves before landing with a shout, "Professor Frostfire! Online!"

He had an almost unseen timer over his head which initially read as forty-eight hours before beginning its countdown to zero slowly. Frostfire said, "Bring on the baddies!"

Captain Rabbit said, "I'll see to it that you get some of the cake later, old chum. Good job on maximizing the timer. Our fight should not last two days." He then grinned at the two Devil Kangaroos. "Lets do this! We're in place, Charley!"

When the two angel dogs reached up and touched their collars, setting off the holy tones, the chaotic attack erupted instantly. Demons whom tried to invade the Lockwood building were sent directly to Niffelheim to meet with Lady Hela. Demons whom tried to get at the McVann males found that the boy had access to his full power and he sent the demons directly to the bottom of the Abyss - SPLUT! - head first. The Richfield Champions and Mr. Richards all participated in this fight of fights since they felt a stake in this outcome.

During a moment when Mr. Richards was almost overwhelmed, a man in a toga and sandals holding an Aegis Shield appeared between Mr. Richards and the demons; and the demonic monsters turned to stone instantly. Hermes had arrived for the battle to assist the Richfield Champions. "Timely arrivals should not be scoffed at, sir."

Pan had appeared next to the twins and Irene Dragon. "Medusa sends her best, ladies. Since my father and I never helped in what the other gods did to you, thank you for vouching for us."

End of Chapter Four

Comment

Chapter Five

Pan then continued, "There are about to be huge changes on the Planar Wheel, Champions. My Father and I are about to withdraw from Olympus entirely and we will be joining Arvandor fully when the realm becomes its own plane on the inner circle. The Greater Planes will be on the outer circle while the Lesser Planes will be on the inner circle. Both Olympus and Asgard's borders will be brought together once Arvandor is moved. There are other lesser Greek divinities whom are also tired of the manure that rolls uphill. They will be joining us."

During some of the crazy magic fights in the McVann building, Kevin Sr. was heard shouting out Arch Mage attacks toward his son indicating that the man was more than he seemed. Within the Lockwood building, Arcadia was heard to shout, "Do you demons know what these are? Ares won't be the only one to suffer if I have to use these on your man-hoods!" Demons were fleeing after that as if something worse than death was shown to them.

And then the light of Heaven poured down out of the clouds all over the Prince farm as Arch Angel Gabriel arrived and demons vanished out of existence as fast as possible. Then the attack was over. Grim Reaper walked over to the arch angel to give his report on what had gone down before he had arrived.

Hermes remarked, "I was wondering how I was going to clean my toga. Looks like I owe Heaven a cleaning bill."

Gabriel glanced aside at the messenger of the deities. "The Heavenly seat approves of the plan to rearrange the planar wheel, Hermes. And don't worry about the cleansing bill. My arrival causes the after effect every time I perform it. No demon likes having his sin scalded off of his privates whenever an Arch Angel appears. It is like having liquid lye poured directly inside ones anal cavity."

Pan grinned. "And people used to say that Heaven had no sense of humor... yeah, right!"

Michelle said, "I get in enough trouble; so I'll refrain from comment this time. Although my Tom Boy clothes have never been so clean before. This is amazing!"

Gabriel then made his rounds to check on those resurrected and to speak to Kevin Jr. and Arcadia. Eventually he returned to look at The Devil Kangaroo known as Styx. "Looks like it finally happened, young joey. Your last Battle Baton broke during the fight. According to Lord Boomerpaw's training laws, you have graduated from Stick training. How do you feel? I know you must have some sort of plans for your future."

Styx sniffled. "But Ah was starting to like this Baton. Now its broken. Ah don't have a souvenir to show that I graduated."

Gabriel smiled as he said, "Hold the broken sides, end to end, and I will repair your Baton. Now remember, Boomerpaw, he legally broke it; so a Heavenly fix is not grounds to make him to continue training."

Boomerpaw nodded his head. "Ah agree."

Styx held the broken ends together firmly as a flash occurred at the point of breakage and the Baton was like new again. Then he was all hippity hoppity smiles and bouncing all over the place. "Ah could just kiss yas, sire. But Ah don't want to muss up yer 'eavenly armors."

Boomerpaw then asked, "With the Planar shuffling, does that mean that Underworld citizens whom are tired of living down there can move to the Inner Wheel as well?"

Gabriel replied, "As long as they obeyed certain Planar Wheel laws, then yes, they could migrate. Beings of peace and Justice would be on one side of the Planar Inner Wheel while beings of war and Anarchy would be on the other side of the Planar Inner Wheel. Recruiters would be confined to the Anarchist side of the wheel. So as long as you abolished that practice from your people, then you could live on the Justice side. The Cat Lords of Nirvana have sadly proven themselves too chaotic to be left on the Justice side of the planes, Thus Nirvana and Limbo will be swapping positions. As for the Great Library formerly of Nirvana, it will receive its own planar Inner Wheel realm near Arvandor's new position. Sh'maki is to move over to the war side of the wheel although near the top since they have been able to prevent themselves from sliding into evil. As Pan said earlier, big changes."

Karen then said, "Pardon my interjecting a thought into this plan, my lords, but on Earth Humans have often said that Justice was on the side of Right and Anarchy was on the Left. Rather than doing unnecessary plane moving why not move all Justice Planes to the Right hand side of the wheel and leave Anarchy planes on the Left. That way, you don't have to move Nirvana, Sh'maki, or Limbo. Arvandor would only have to be moved across Merchants Road to the Inner wheel. Asgard could take Heaven's place and vice versa, Olympus would replace Arcadia, and so forth. Although the Abyss should be on the Left and Hell should be on the Right since we have learned that some Underworld citizens are trying to end old practices in the Underworld. Pandemonium and Acheron would likewise switch places. Hades should be moved to the top and Elysium which has proven to be nothing short of an evil orgy should be moved to the bottom. Chaosmire is fine where it is and with Hell as its cross the road neighbor, it could only help the merchant trade. But since I am a mortal, what do I know? You know what they say... its the quiet ones you have to watch." She smiled knowingly.

Irene Dragon then said, "We would call Karen the Voice of Reason back in Richfield."

Gabriel said, "Her idea has better merit than the current plan. I will bring this up to the Planar Commission. Lord Frey, his sister Freya, Thor's son Magni, Sif's daughter Andromeda as well as many elfin Greek Gods will also be joining Arvandor when the time comes to sever ties with their home planes. With Lord Boomerpaw, Lord Yuskay, Lord Eddie, Lord Ren, the Rabbit Prince, Lady O'kali of the Oak and Lady Mystic, another new inner wheel plane may emerge."

Michelle said, "I don't think we ever met Lady Mystic. Whom is she?"

Styx grinned at the human female. "What would a rodeo be without clowns, performers and a fortune teller...?"

Irene said, "Lady Mystic is a Gypsy goddess, Michelle. You know the types. Read your palm, see whom you will marry some day, see how many children you will have, discern how happy you will be in life. That sort of thing."

End of Chapter Five

Comment

Chapter Six

Michelle said, "How is it that you always know this stuff, Irene?"

Irene replied, "The Dragon family are required to research even the most obscure knowledge available. Yes, sometimes that makes us annoying, but... it pays to be aware."

Kevin turned to Mr. Richards. "Since I am this elder power, sir, does that mean that I can repair the Richfield underground to undo what my wicked side of the family attempted to do to it? I don't want the town to fall into a sinkhole. I like living there."

Mr. Richards replied, "Your uncle Josh mined out the Nexium ore which looks like a glowing silver vein of rock. You would have to replace every vein throughout the Richfield underground as you filled in all of the tunnels. And without the magic protection around the town, I won't live there."

Irene's eyes sparkled. "Ah yes, Nexium. Now I know why mother made me do research on magical minerals. I thought she had lost her mind. Nexium is what keeps things inside the nexus from being seen by the outside world. Back in Medieval times, stupid humans almost mined out all Nexium ores from Great Britain and Europe. However, the mineral redevelops over time but it takes hundreds of years and must be left alone while it is healing itself. Without Nexium, magic users lose their ability to do magic. Simply living near it is enough."

Mr. Richards said, "Well remembered, Irene. The Veil side of Richfield still has it's Nexium which is why we still have partial protection within our side. During the day, no one can see in; at night, everyone flying over can see this mysterious town that appeared out of nowhere."

Captain Rabbit said, "Talk about a town having its own Kryptonite!"

Over Captain Rabbit's comm unit, General Sloan's voice said, "Mr. Richards? The government has known about Veil and Nexium for a while. We were leaving it alone after we made a deal with their protectors: Gaea's Chosen. But it seems that Josh McVann is in cahoots with the Talbot Archaeologists whom are trying to open a forbidden Veil gate so as to reveal the world of Magic to the Norms of Earth. The Chosen said that if they succeed in bringing all four of the broken key fragments together and insert the key into that gate, it would be chaos."

Mr. Richards admittedly said, "And how! We have trouble now keeping Norms from seeing things they should not see! If that gate were to be opened, the two worlds would collide! Norms would see monsters in their neighborhoods going about their business without a care in the world! And that would lead to the stupid hillbilly mentality of, 'Must shoot the monsters to save humanity and my moonshine still! They are after my dope!' That would provoke the Chosen to defend their people by murdering stupid humans!"

Michelle said, "And it would be humanity's fault for starting it. I never knew how much work went into defending a nexus. I am going to make an effort to do my part, dad."

Gabriel smiled. "Teen Force International is already actively doing their part, Michelle. You belong to one and now you know what the main mission is: defend the world of Magic and prevent innocent humans from getting stupid. Everyone in Veil would love to restore Eden worldwide except the stupid humans want to kill the monsters, so it cannot happen."

Mr. Richards said, "Roger's family is an example of how a normal family can accept and get along with special folk. Even after learning about Richfield's secret they did not want to just up and flee the town with their tails between their legs. They said, 'Just don't lie to us and we will continue to do our job.' They are dedicated mail carriers."

Karen smiled. "Roger once explained it to his parents as a 'Teen Force thing' and the government knew about it. That is why they accepted it so quickly."

Sloan then said, "Michelle, lets see if you can understand it this way. Teen Force have interesting members. Most are mutants, then you got the magical others and space aliens. We'll start with Atlanta's Protectors. Their leader is the son of a Georgia state highway Commissioner. The boy's name is Joseph 'Joey' Williams, otherwise known as Supermouse. A mutant. Second in command is Pamela Worthington, otherwise known as Gemstone. The daughter of Darla Diamond of the Courageans and Bluegrass Magi, an unknown power living in Kentucky. We tend to leave him alone; he is at Kevin's power level. The next team member is Mountain Spirit (also known as Hell Hunter.) Real name of Jerry Wellington. He is the son of an Atlanta mobster and a blood sacrifice Satanist. He can change into an anthropomorphic Hippogriff, whom is also a heavy metal rock and roll singer. He is the brother to two mutant females whom are in the SHE-Force. The Fourth official member of the team is a mutant named Richard Oscarson whom becomes an Anthropomorphic Black Squirrel powerhouse called Shadowtail. His tail is prehensile and can strike like a whip and he has strength out the ass. The two remaining members are non-powered as in using normal devices or magical items. Robert 'Bobby' Oscarson is an information gatherer for the Protectors. He and his brother are the sons of another Atlanta mob boss whom is rivals with the Wellingtons. And finally, Barbra Lang Junior, she hates that tag on. She is the daughter to the original SHE-Force member known as Ninja and even uses the same name. Her mother is a mutant while she seems to have been left out of the powers game. She uses her mother's magical Zip Gloves to open tears in reality to provide the team with a fast transport to far away places. Thus when Pamela and Jerry are not around, she is the team's transport. Also, Pamela and Jerry are dating. Barbra Junior fancies Joey but he really doesn't like her since she stole her mother's magical gloves. I had trouble befriending their group at first, but thanks to Captain Rabbit befriending Supermouse, I was finally accepted."

Captain Rabbit said, "They have the smallest Teen Force in North America."

Michelle hummed. "Where are they based?"

Captain Rabbit said, "They have the funnest base I have ever seen. Its located in Veil, but the public entrance is at the base of a stone clock tower in one of Atlanta's main parks. To get in, you face the side of the tower that has no markings or designs and with your finger, you draw the capital letter 'P' and when the door like block glows, you walk through it. Their club base looks like an empty version of Atlanta where they can do whatever they like."

Karen then asked, "How come we didn't think of that in Richfield?"

Irene remarked, "I guess we were too busy with other things."

Mr. Richards said, "Were you going to explain all of the Teen Force teams, Sloan?"

End of Chapter Six

Comment

Chapter Seven

Sloan said, "No; we would be here until next Summer if I did that. I will next cover the D.C. Maximum Force that Chester was part of and still is technically until his membership expires. First up is their leader, an anthropomorphic Reindeer teenager from Planet Foresta; the nephew of Charles Wallace Reivax of the Mighty Courageans. Zachariah 'Zak' Reivax whom wears a Screener device to appear human in public. He prefers the collar version. He is totally into computers and electronics. Like all reindeer of Foresta, he can fly. It is his only power. Zachary's love interest is Christina 'Christy' White. She is a mutant whom can change into her own teen-aged version of Isis. The team likes to joke that she has Thoth Syndrome since the god Thoth is all the time having her translate stone tablets."

"His best friend is Harvey Phurmen, a Rabbitarian teenager from the Planet L'harpu. His parents are soil research scientists. he also wears a Screener to appear human. he wears the standard wrist variety which doubles as a wristwatch. Rabbitarians are excellent fighters and gymnasts. Unlike Zachary, he has no powers. He can do Ear-Lang sign language. Next up is a girl whom Harvey likes but doesn't dare ask on a date. Vampire Princess Kelly Frost of the Moravian Dimension. The Elites have been wanting to kidnap her to use for gaining control over the Moravian Throne. Kelly is the only female offspring of Count Dracula in that dimension. But since she grew up human under adopted parents, she doesn't have the weaknesses that vampires have. She has a gigantic Gargoyle and a Moravian Were-Worg as bodyguards. The Worg is called Von Carlos and he says that he's in love with Chester."

"Next up is Angela Pfeiffer, the daughter of Pan's Dream and The Quizzler. She inherited powers from both of them. Let's just say she is mesmerizing. Marc Mexico is her boyfriend. He is a mutant healing factor. Nothing permanently hurts him. He always recovers from injuries. And it pisses his dad off."

"Then we have the funniest Valkyrie in Odin's shield maiden core, Loretta 'Lori' Hall. She told off Odin and he nearly laughed himself to death before he gave her a mission to put bureaucrats in their place here in Washington D.C. He assigned her a talking winged stallion named Valhalla. Then we have her love interest, the son of Dark Cult of Australia, Bradford 'Brad' Collins. He can change into a Western bronze dragon, which is ironic since his family are all magic users and he cannot use magic."

"Next up is someone we in the government is glad is on our side, most of the time. A young lady named Marsha Brandon. She is the current Time Trekker of this current 200 year block. Everyone knows her boyfriend, Harley Davidson, Jr. In fact every teenager across the entire continent knows him. He travels when he isn't hanging with this bunch. He has high scores on video game machines across the country. he is a mutant son of a galactic Bounty hunter and one of the Council of judges whom just happens to be a... ready for this... I hope I get this right... a most beautiful, sleek and intelligent Ursumaritimusian. That means alien Polar Bear to the laymen of you. We don't know what his powers are."

"Next up is Cynthia Lancer, the cousin of Damien Lancer of the Junior Adventurers Club of Central Park in New York. She is Greek and her powers apparently are to transform into any avian warrior form at her whim. When transformed, she looks like a female Sh'maukin of the species she chose. Her favorite form is called American Eagle."

"And finally, Chester Lamar Hill. His middle name is his mother's maiden name. He was initially straight and his love interest had been Cynthia Lancer until her father threatened to have him castrated if he was caught near his daughter again. Just before his fourteen birthday, he met some homosexual boys in an obscure arcade with questionable back rooms. They told him that girls were over-rated and they were far more gay boys whom liked cock than there were available girls in the world. Convincing him to give it a try, they proceeded to rape him in the back room."

"Chester got rescued by Harley whom took him to a local doctor and paid to have the boy doctored up. When FBI Agent Hill learned that his son had been raped and rescued by Harley, he thought that Harley had raped his son and instantly hated him without proof. The damage was done though. Chester was never interested in girls again."

"After he turned fourteen, he learned of Dream Boy Junior being ran by me. And he asked his father if he could join it. When Hill learned that I was in charge of it, he adamantly said no and offered his son the Project: Lightning Crest FBI-controlled empowerment instead. He could be a anthropomorphic equine superhero. After joining the project, Chester's freedom was gone. He was nothing more than the FBI's slave soldier."

"Then during the Roger Rogers boys-only camping trip with Estos, Chester learned from the observant and very smart Roger than his empowerment was just the undergarments and not even a real empowerment at all. Chester felt like the world's biggest loser and Estos offered to help Chester get new powers with the Greek Stallions of Arvandor. If he had waited until he turned sixteen, he could have legally joined Dream Boy Junior at the same time Gerard Prince did."

"Instead, in exchange for having gay sex with Estos, he met with the Arvandor stallions whom heard his story and felt sorry for him immediately. Offered a horsey hero and it was nothing more than a Trojan Horse. Just before the ladies confronted Hades, Zeus found out what the Pantheon Stallions had done to Chester and it angered him that they were doing as he would do and thus, he took away all of Chester's powers without telling the boy that he was a nobody again. I would like to have Chester join the program with Gerard Prince so we could end this nonsense. When Chester learns that he has no powers, he might commit suicide."

Sloan then said, "I will let that information sink in and hold off on anyone else."

Michelle looked horrified. "Chester was raped at a young age? And his father accused the rescuer of being the rapist? What a total prick!"

Kevin said, "Poor Chester. I like the boy myself. Since I am an Elder Power, maybe I could empower him the way he wanted."

Arcadia said, "I could do anal repairs to remove the feeling of gay rape from him so he gets a second chance. Uncle Zeus is a hypocrite! How could he just leave Chester high and dry?"

Irene said, "Gods are not known for their compassion, Arcadia, despite yours, Hermes' and Pan's best efforts to show otherwise. I mean, look what the gods did to us."

Captain Rabbit walked over to the Grim Reaper. "What does your book say about Chester Hill, Grim? Please look for us. I know Genie is being an unfair pain in the ass but please..."

Grim grinned that someone else thought Genie was a pain in the ass as he opened the book and said, "He's been trying to use his power and he thinks it is because he's reached the limit."

Captain Rabbit looked to the angel dogs. "Get him here fast, guys. And I am sure."

End of Chapter Seven

Comment

Chapter Eight

One angel dog summons later, and Chester was standing between the two Devil Kangaroos. Gabriel performed a thorough cleansing on the young man before turning to the others. "Zeus is a bastard. He removed the powers the stallions granted to Chester but left the stipulation in place. I just removed it so Chester didn't get stuck as a speech-incapable stallion when the time limit ended."

Arcadia said, "My uncle Zeus is on his period, Chester. I guess he ran out of tampons."

Chester was looking at the Devil Kangaroos boomers. "These guys are hot, Arcadia. And they smell good. Are either of you two single and into guys?"

Boomerpaw remarked, "Our battle sweat is an aphrodisiac? No one tells me these things. We just went through a fight with Demons and we haven't had a chance to clean up yet."

Chester leaned in almost nose to nose. "Need some help in the showers?"

Captain Rabbit exclaimed, "Chester Hill! I didn't have you rescued just so you could get pregnant from the Devil Kangaroos!"

Chester arched an eye. "Devil Kangaroos?"

The one known as Styx grabbed Chester's hand and moved it up so the boy could feel the horn nubs in his head fur. "Yeah, mate... Captain Rabbit permits us Devil Kangaroos to train up 'ere in 'is corral on nice sunny days. Yas wouldn't want to be near us on a rainy day. Phew!" He giggled.

Boomerpaw said, "Captain Rabbit 'ad yas brought 'ere to see about giving yas the empowerment of yer choice, cutie."

Chester petted on Boomerpaw. "You have a very learned voice, handsome. What are you called?"

"Ah am Lord Boomerpaw, the current leader of my people back 'ome. This is my adopted son, Arnie Roo, although 'e recently took on the 'eroic name of Styx. 'e likes to play the drums."

Chester smiled as he turned to Captain Rabbit. "So you guys want to give me a proper empowerment. I never thought anyone outside the government would give me that offer. They always had set ideas in mind for what they thought I wanted. That's why I ended up with the Lightning Horse called Thunder Crest. But... it wasn't what I really wanted. Estos made the same mistake later when he assumed the horse was my choice."

Sloan's voice came over the open comm unit, "We figured that out, Chester. Your father and his FBI friends really shouldn't have stolen Dream Boy tech from the original project like they did. Hannah has been investigating the theft personally. Like Doctor Anderson, when they couldn't figure out how to make the program work, they went the Iron Man route."

Captain Rabbit stepped over to Kevin and Arcadia and began to instruct them on how the Dream Boy Junior empowerment process worked. "So you see, if you are to help Chester, then this is what you will be up against in the long run. Chester already believes that powers can work, but the adults keep popping his belief bubble. If they keep doing it, then eventually, Chester won't believe in the powers anymore. And then he really will be a nobody whom would likely off himself."

Chester was in the meantime having Boomerpaw stretch his body out in a flight position so the young man could see what it would look like. Styx giggled since it was like the What If game the joeys played back home. Then he had Boomerpaw strike a cowboy pose with a lasso in one paw-hand. Then by putting a cowboy hat on the roo's head, he had Boomerpaw give a smile while lightly grabbing the brim and nodding his head. Taking the hat back, he thanked Boomerpaw for his help and gave him a hug and a kiss on the muzzle.

Boomerpaw mocked a swoon with a dopey grin. "Ah shucks!"

Arcadia and Kevin now approached Chester ready for their attempt to jointly empower Chester to give him what he wanted most. They were unaware of what he already had flowing through his mind. Kevin said, "Chester, Captain Rabbit explained to us on how to make an empowerment stick in a subject. But the important part is that you have to believe that you already have the power and you have to know what the end result will look like in your mind. If you are ready, we are willing to give you exactly what you want. I hope you have a name in mind for the form."

Chester grinned. "Oh, I do. Let's do this." Kevin and Arcadia then focused their powers on Chester and then Chester felt the words come to him.

Chester struck a pose as he shouted, "Shootin' Stars!" Chester's cowboy hat flew up into the air above his head as what appeared to be a dust devil began to revolve around his transforming body. He was then hit with the full magical energy of the law as his body became slender as an athletic styled kangaroo boomer; this was followed by his head taking on the appearance of an adult Kangaroo boomer as his cowboy hat came down and landed on his head. He had a red bandanna was around his neck as his body was covered in flexible thin armor similar to a marshal's outfit with a white star on his chest which had the patriotic stripes on carved into one side of it. His armored uniform was mainly faded blue and rusty red in coloration with white gloves over his powerful paw-hands and white boots over his paw-feet. His boomer tail hung down tastefully in the back. His star blasters then appeared in their holsters on his belt along with a coiled lasso as well. "Buckaroo Star, Law Roo!"

He then jumped into the air and flew around in the pose that Boomerpaw had modeled in earlier and then he swung around and using his new lasso, he roped Captain Rabbit before gliding down to face him nose to nose. "'owdy, mate! Ah right want to thank yas for 'elping me to get back into the powers game. Ah feel right awesome like this. Did yas feel the same thing?"

Captain Rabbit grinned. "The power rush and the hard on... yes. But I am not going to have sex with you, Chester. I'm currently a rabbit. If I was back in my human form, a different story. Besides, my mentor is listening."

Sloan said, "Wildly yiffy species. Put your lasso away for now and power down. I think this was a successful experiment. And congratulations, Kevin and Arcadia."

End of Chapter Eight

Comment

Chapter Nine

After Chester returned to normal, Michelle said, "I think your father will be upset when he learns that you don't have the horse anymore."

Chester grinned. "That's too bad. The horse was never my choice. Too rigid and sometimes clumsy. There's no telling how many homes we damaged just from my father and I having arguments inside of them in a room he thought was secure. The horse species was his and his FBI friends' choice. As you noticed, I chose a flexible athletic Kangaroo Marshal."

Arcadia asked, "Wasn't there one of the Pantheon Stallions you liked, Chester? I thought there was."

Chester replied, "Well, he isn't really a stallion, but he did help me to get revenge on dad one time. Dad was braying his ass off for several hours. The guy's name was Noctos the donkey jack of Dionysus. In fact, him and two others I really liked. The first bunch belonged to the major gods and I think they took too much pleasure in screwing me over, especially since one was Zeus' Wind Stallion. But the other two nice ones were Rhinestone the unicorn buck of Corellon and Odyssey the Nightmare Stallion of Morpheus."

Arcadia said, "I think I could extend an invitation to Rhinestone, Odyssey and Noctos to let them know that you want to retain communications with them only, since Zeus removed the stallion powers that the others gave you. And yes, Michelle, the first one is a sexy elven unicorn."

Michelle looked dreamy as she thought about that.

Karen said, "Sounds like Chester will have some exotic steeds hanging out at his place."

Irene remarked, "Intelligent magical steeds which we do not have permission to ride. They are to be Chester's friends. They may still grant him friendship gifts since he spoke for them."

Kevin smirked. "I am sure they wouldn't want an emerald dragon sitting on their backs. I just caught a glimpse of your true form, Irene."

Irene giggled as he said her classic spiel. "Be glad everyone can't see that."

Kevin remarked. "I wonder how Roger is doing at the magic school where Lorenzo Stancliffe, the high school counselor, teaches magic to special folk every Summer?"

Karen said, "Oh yeah! We have been so busy with ourselves, we forgot to check on Roger! Some other floozy had best not try to latch on to him or else..." She got icy at the end.

Arcadia said, "I'll mentally check on him right fast. Just calm down, Karen, or will it be three times in one year?"

Karen went silent at that moment since her father was right there.

In the magic school, Roger and a dryad had been about to kiss each other when Arcadia's glow appeared directly between the both of them. "Roger's lips are off limits, Ms. Dryad. His girlfriend sensed this action about to happen."

The Dryad said calmly, "Lorenzo was having the magic students study nature spirits in an attempt to learn new magic from us. Roger's eyes glazed over when he looked into my eyes and he started to kiss me. I didn't make him do it, Ms. Goddess. I swear to you."

Within Roger's mind, he saw Karen on the verge of exploding at the thought that a floozy was about to kiss her boyfriend. Instead of being relieved that he had been saved, his voice was icy when he spoke to Arcadia. "Arcadia Zoe... you tell that jealous little whore that she is not the only person in my life. She is worse than Michelle sometimes and gets away with it. I think any punishment Michelle gets she should have to share since she acts like she owns people. She never bitched when I compassionately kissed Jason on the mouth right in front of her and now here I am in a magic lesson and she is complaining her whiny little ass off."

Instead of retorting to Roger's near growl, She lifted her voice. "Lorenzo! Roger is affected by this Dryad's retina glamor ability. It isn't her fault, in truth! Roger simply forgot to cast the proper protection spell before gazing into her eyes! Unlike your other students, he is still human! If you are permitting this on purpose, then I will inform the parents!"

Lorenzo got up and came over to Roger's desk and he snapped his fingers in front of Roger's eyes.

Roger twitched and calmly said, "Lorenzo? What happened?"

Lorenzo said, "A mistake on my behalf, Roger. I forgot that as a human, you don't have the natural defenses that the other students have when examining dryads. Had you kissed her, you would have transformed into a non-moving tree." Mentally he told Arcadia, "You never tell a magic student that an action was their fault. It can hurt their ability to learn and Roger might even at that point simply tried to commit suicide." Then aloud he had Roger get up from his chair and he escorted him back up to his teacher's desk as he said, "I will allow you to examine me, Roger."

Roger sighed. "Tell Karen to mind her own business, Arcadia. She is starting to me make me hate knowing her. It's people like her that make divorces more common."

Arcadia's projection then vanished from the school room.

Lorenzo placed his hands on Roger's shoulders and said, "You're not a straight boy anymore, are you, Roger? What you said about Jason and now your displaying angst against a girl you dated for the last year and a half. Your sexual escapades with Estos. And god knows what you did with the unicorn minstrels. Even your own Arvandorian Faun instructor would like to have sex with you and cannot or else the action would kill you when it was over with. He looks young but is actually thousands of years old. The main reason he doesn't make you eternal was because of Karen and you said that about her. Do you really want a life away from her?"

End of Chapter Nine

Comment

Chapter Ten

Roger sat Lorenzo down and looked him directly in the eye. "Sir... you really don't know the Richards family. They are all conniving control freaks. Especially Mr. Richards himself. Back in grade school when my family first moved to Richfield, I had my first fall out with Karen in the playground. She said she was interested in me and no one else would do. I slapped her face and said that she didn't have my parents permission. When I slapped her face, a Sonic Boom went off over Richfield. That Sunday, Mr Richards came around driving the Sunday School bus and when my parents told me that he had arrived, I told my parents that I didn't want to go that day. He came into the house and grabbed me saying, 'Everyone goes to church and that's final.' After he spoke, I yelled, 'Mr. Richards is trying to rape me! Help!' My parents made Mr. Richards leave. His first strike. The next day in school, Karen approached me again and said, 'I'm sorry about my family. But I still want to be your girl. Want to be my boyfriend?' I decked her fucking ass right in the playground. A teacher came over and had to pull us apart. When they asked me what had happened, I told it like it was. 'This Richards bitch is trying to put a slave collar around my neck. And her pervert father is in on this.' Karen was told to leave me alone for the rest of the year or else be sent to a child psychiatrist in D.C."

Roger then said, "When Mr. Richards found out part of the story from the Grade school faculty, he convinced everyone to give me a wide berth since I was evil and did not deserve friends in school. When I noticed that students that would normally talk to me either on the school bus or in school during cafeteria were avoiding me, I told my parents about it. When I told them that I suspected Mr. Richards of doing this, they set about preventing all mail delivery to his cattle farm. They would only leave a postal card in his box stating that due to child harassment charges under Federal Law, his mail was being held at the post office. He went in to confront my parents and to get his mail. He came in and demanded to get his mail. My father demanded in return that he stop interfering in the education system to have the whole school avoid their son. Telling the public that Roger was evil was making my parents want to bring in supernatural investigators like those sponsored by SKAM. When my parents said that word, Mr. Richard's changed his tune fast."

Roger continued, "The next day in school, nothing had changed at all and I called home to let my parents know that Mr. Richards lied simply to get his mail. My parents said they would handle it. During Cafeteria, while I was sitting alone for the second day in a row, a nice boy and two adults arrived at my table. The boy sat down with his lunch and introduced himself as Kevin McVann. He then introduced his parents to me and he told me that what was going on with me wasn't the first time that the Richards had done this to someone in Richfield to make the family want to leave. I told Kevin that my parents were on the verge of hiring investigators sponsored by SKAM. As I said that word, all talk in the cafeteria died; you could have heard a pin drop afterward. Then I said that their decision on this was based on the fact that everyone in school was avoiding me. One call from me would change their minds. Then I added, 'I don't want FALSE friends whom are hiding a secret from the public just so the investigators don't come. Be honest or GO TO HELL! My parents hate liars!'"

He then sighed. "Kevin said he would continue to be my friend especially if it pissed off Mr. Richards. And it apparently did. Karen and Michelle were sitting at their own table with a bunch of normal girls and one of the Richards girls called their father to let them known whom had come into the school. HE SHOWED UP FAST and he started arguing with the McVanns as if it didn't matter whom noticed. I activated my phone and allowed my parents to listen in on the argument. Then several Humvees arrived in Richfield and parked in front of the grade school. A group of investigators with the SKAM sponsor symbol invaded the school and cafeteria at that point. They had their EKG detectors at the ready and started scanning everyone in the school. Alarms started going off like crazy. Kevin got me out of there quickly. He took me to an old arcade building that his parents owned and we played some pinball until... Irene Dragon showed up and she confronted Kevin. 'Dirty pool, Kevin.' Kevin explained to her that he wasn't responsible for the mess this time but if they wanted to get rid of these SKAM investigators, they would have to call a truce and work together. That's when I understood that not only was Kevin on my side, but he was a special person just as Irene was. And they cared about their town. I was thinking that Kevin would never want to be my friend after that when he learned that my parents called in the investigators."

Roger sniffled at that point. "After Kevin told Irene how the Richards had targeted me, she knelt down and looked into my face and she said, 'Calm yourself and let your mind wander. I will then see the truth for myself.' After she said that, I blinked my eyes and I was by myself in the arcade. Irene and Kevin were gone. I had a roll of quarters in my pocket with a note in Kevin's handwriting. 'Play pinball until we come back for you.' That's what I did. Although it sounded like a massive rain storm had hit Richfield while I was in the back room of the arcade. Soon another boy partially wet came in and joined me in the back room."

Roger said, "He said that school was called off and everyone was sent home because of the hurricane. When I said that I needed to head home, he grabbed my arm and in the blink of an eye, we were in some sort of quiet wooded glade outside of Richfield. That's when I saw he was an anthropomorphic unicorn boy wearing clothes. He told me that Irene and Kevin had asked him to keep me out of the fight in town. When I asked him how he moved us from the arcade to the glade, he said Magic. Then I told him that I've always been interest in magic and I inquired if he could teach me something. I forgot all about the troubles after that. He said that in order to gift me with the ability to use magic, that he would have to cum down my throat or up my butt with his unicorn empowering semen and that would allow me to learn magic. I guess I was kind of stupid because I asked, why not both for the best possible chances of success? He had me get naked as did he and then my life was turned upside down as I got filled in the bottom and was feeling that seep into me from below, he deep-throated me and then I was in a misty dream like area where I saw the unicorn boy gently rubbing himself all over me as he began to teach me the magic basics. Just as the lessons were getting easier and easier, the arcade was suddenly back where I was standing with the boy holding my arm. He said that the Richards would never be able to claim me now since I had willingly joined the Minstrel Clan. He explained to me that I wore my clan tattoos proudly and no one would likely notice them. Then he said that Kevin and Irene were returning. He said that he lived in the woods close to my parents home and to come see him whenever I liked. Then he was just gone... as Kevin and Irene came into the arcade. They took me back to the grade school taking turns explaining to me that Richfield was a government project town that Mr. Richards protected from people like the Skammers. They told me that the same thing was being explained to my parents, but then I surprised them by saying, 'But this story is another lie, isn't it. I saw the unicorn boy earlier and he kept me company until you guys returned. If he is a government project, then someone is really playing god.' Kevin and Irene came to a halt as if they had ran into the outer brick wall of the school's building. Apparently they had not sent the unicorn boy to me and now they were in a bind since a special folk had revealed himself to me. Irene examined my body again until she saw the marks. At that point she said, 'Welcome to the club, Roger. Please accept our story and we will get you into the inner circles.' I agreed."

Roger said, "Grade School returned to normal and people were talking to me again. I made friends with Jason while Kevin remained my friend as well. Irene was often around as were Arcadia and Michelle. Karen whom was under orders to leave me alone until high school stayed away from me. I made Michelle laugh when I told her about when I slapped her sister from coming on to me in the playground. Then we entered high school. I knew my sexual orientation had shifted since I was less interested in girls and more interested in guys. But there were few girls I still liked. Arcadia was one of them. The Richards just seemed way too pushy still. I knew my sexual orientation had changed when I had my second sex session with the unicorn boy at his request. He wanted me to mount him. He would teach me more magic basics as a trade-off, so I did it. Later, I caught him laying an egg and I asked him about it. He said I had helped him to make the unicorn egg which would be hatched and raised in the clan creche. I apologized profusely for getting him pregnant. I was in near tears until the clan leader came by and said that I was a good person for caring about a clan mate. He cheered me up. He then told me that unicorn magic was a species ability and unless I joined the species, then they wouldn't be able to teach me anything else. Then last year in my Sophomore year, I met Gavin and the rest you know."

Lorenzo said, "So that is your back story. I will do my part to make sure you learn as much magic this Summer as I can. I am sure the Junior year will be crazy."

End of Chapter Ten.
                    End of Episode Eight.

Stay tuned for the next episode, Incoming Juniors.

Comment

Working...
                    X