• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ-TRR-02 Hells Angels of Anaheim

JJ-TRR-02 Hells Angels of Anaheim
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    December 8th, 2017

Chapter One: Fallen Angels.

Utilizing a clothing designer friend of Butch's, Jet and his friends were wearing their new Quad Hockey uniforms for Anaheim's Fallen Angels. Fully sponsored by Badge but capable of playing on their own. Anaheim was normally the home turf of the Mighty Ducks; but the ducks were the Ice Hockey team; Jet's friends were the new Quad Hockey team. They were not all canine either. Jet, Tombstone and Fireblade were definitively canine; Darkwing was a male Puckworldian duck with black feathers and a black beak; and Pariah was a female black panther originally from Paw Springs. Her brothers were in the Pride of Paw Springs. But gang life just wasn't for her. The canines all wore wrist transformers since they were all originally human. The rest of Jet's friends opted for assisting Mrs. Jenkins around her home as well as helping to train the Roller Rovers during their practice sessions. Even Sax got to have a new friend out of a human boy who showed interest in the musical donkey boy.

Jet was as said before a male Bluetick Dalmatian Canosapien standing at 6'2" tall with a blackish-blue overcoat and having light grey star-shaped spots across his athletic body while his socks were dark grey and he retained his bright blue eyes, making him a heartthrob to look at. Tombstone ended up becoming an Anubian Hound Canosapien standing at 6'3" tall with a black overcoat with golden-yellow ear-tips, socks and tail-tip. He had the eye of Horus outlined in gold over one eye on his muzzle. His eyes were bright grey. His overall appearance made a person think they were looking at a dead dog. Fireblade got to become a Hellhound Canosapien with a light pizza scent all over his body. He stood at 6'1" tall and he had a bright reddish-brown overcoat and his eyes were bright orange. The constant pizza scent on him was distracting enough for anyone not used to it. Darkwing was as said a male Puckworldian Duck standing at 6'6" tall with black feathers, black beak, and black webbed feet. His eyes were dark brown although he usually wore dark goggles even at night. This was a duck who could blend into the shadows easily. Pariah was a female Panther Felisapien with Black fur and dark claws. Her eyes were bright green like most cat's eyes were. She was thrilled that a handsome dog like Jet was giving her a chance to play in a professional Quad Hockey team.

Although Walda had been given some lessons from Jet on how to divide her attention while keeping one eye on the ball, without Jet on the sidelines, their game play returned to normal which gave Devil a chance to be on the rink floor once again so he could strive to fulfill his contract. He never complained about his position after being rescued from death's door by Jet. He was glad that Jet was letting him live in the downstairs basement apartment with him. The team were more careful about their accusations after Devil explained himself and cleared himself being a cash box thief. Goldrush was doing better although he still had a crush on Jet; Flash still wanted to get into Jet's pants for some after hours fun. Shade did give Jet the kiss she had offered to give him when they won a game; but she said kisses were rewards gained by winning a gambit.

On that particular night, the new Fallen Angels were playing against the Disneyland Demons for the rights to be Anaheim's premiere Quad Hockey team. The losers had to leave Anaheim for good. This wasn't a problem for Jet and his team since they were from Garden Grove; right next door. Captain Cliffhorn had asked Jet for help against these criminal quad hockey players who were using the sports cover to commit crimes. He had his paws full against the Mighty Ducks and he admitted that he really needed help. The Disney actors guild members were afraid to come to work with the demons canvasing the staff parking lot.

As the Pomona Phoenixes found out when they played against Jet; it didn't matter if he was on the floor or not, nothing escaped his attention. By half-time, the demons were behind by three goals and they knew it. They had a quick huddle discussion apparently to plan a dirty trick to force the Fallen Angels to either lose the game or forfeit the rights to their zone. And then the game resumed.

But when they went to pull their dirty trick, they came to a halt when they noticed Mallard Thunderbeak of San Francisco's Puck Police standing to the side of the rink with his puck-blaster at the ready. He said, "If you guys would have stayed out of my area, I wouldn't have to be here now! I have finally tracked you Demons down! As soon as this game ends you are all under arrest!" And then as Mallard began to read off the Miranda rights; Jet joined in exactly as his mother had taught him. "You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while you are being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning if you wish. You can decide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements. Do you understand each of these rights I have explained to you? Having these rights in mind, do you wish to talk to the authorities now?" Mallard glanced sharply at Jet. "You are well versed in the police lingo. Well met, Jet. As for these hoodlums..."

Jet then said, "If they leave in the middle of a game for any reason, then they are willfully forfeiting the game and their rights to be Anaheim's premiere Quad Hockey team, their own words. But I seem to recall that under regulations of Quad Hockey, if players have a criminal record, they cannot be a legal Quad Hockey team, premiere or otherwise."

Mallard began placing handcuffs on the demons, although when the goalie tried to escape out the back, he was carried back inside by Check "Grin" Hardwing who slammed him down on his butt in front of Mallard. "Thanks for the assist, Grin. You know hoodlums did bad when even Dragaunus complained about their being in my area."

Captain Cliffhorn walked over to Mallard and said, "Who called you, Mallard?"

Darkwing smirked from the shadows of the rink. "Just us shadows..."

Cliffhorn rolled his eyes. "I should have known!" He then looked at Jet and his team as he grabbed a microphone and said, "Due to legal complications, the Demons are no longer the premiere Quad Hockey team of Anaheim! Jet and the Fallen Angels now hold that title!" He threw the microphone to the side as he and Mallard carted the Demons out of the stadium for their date with justice.

Grin shook hands with Jet as he said, "Wildwing is happy you helped Cliffhorn to bag the demons. He said your team will be treated to a real party back at your place. Tanya won't let us throw parties in the Pond anymore."

Jet activated his communicator. "Hey Badge! We won! Anaheim is clean now!"

Badge replied over the communicator, "Was there any doubt, Jet. Wildwing and the guys are all over here at your apartment right now. The party is being confined to the practice rink so the rest of your apartment stays clean."

Jet turned off the communicator and said to his team, "Lets swing by a pizza station, preferably Ardens, and pick up a party pack to go so the guys at the victory party can taste the pizza that stopped several Underworld wars."
    End of Chapter One.

Chapter Two: Night of Victories.
    The party lasted up until Badge announced that he was heading home and he was offering to give a lift to anyone who wanted a safe way home for the night. Before Goldrush and Flash could reply, Jet tagged them both and quietly asked them if they wanted to spend the night with him in his quarters. They were surprised that he wanted them to sleep at his place, so they agreed to spend the night with him. Shade, Walda and Junkyard all departed with Badge.

Sax had also gotten lucky that his male human friend was already cuddled up close to him in the guest bedroom nearest to the stairs that led up to Sax's father's backyard.

Ripper and Deryk Roo were having another date and snuggle on the couch where they were watching an x-rated romantic drama.

Once Jet had Goldie and Flash in his bedroom apartment, Jet made sure the outer door was locked before he approached the two canines and he began to strip for them in a sexy manner. "Do I have to do this all by myself, guys, or are you going to show me your bodies at the same time?"

Goldrush was excited that Jet wanted to spend some naked time with him; although Flash was more hesitant as he recalled what Mrs. Jenkins had said about Mister Happy being shot off. Flash said, "I don't want your mom to shoot my penis, Jet."

Jet smiled. "She said if you had sex with me without my consent. That means permission. I am giving my permission. As shade said once, affection should be a reward for succeeding in an event. We kicked the Demons' tails and we won. So I think I deserve a reward better than a kiss and a party. Goldie, you will be up first. Flash, you will get your turn next. You will notice that I locked the outer door. No one is going to walk in on us. One question, Goldie... Do you want to have sex with my canine form or my human form?"

Goldrush said, "I first saw you in your human form but I got aroused by your Dalmatian form. So please don't be offended by my choice, but I want to have a shot at your Dalmatian."

Jet looked to Flash. "Which would you prefer to have fun with, Flash?"

Flash said, "As long as I am not going to get shot, I would like to take a chance with your human form, Jeffery. I will apologize if you get hurt when I mount you. But as your mom pointed out with Devil's recovery, transformation causes the Insta-Heal regeneration effect. But I will go you one better, I would like for you to mount me in return. I want you to mount me with both of your forms. Human first then Dalmatian and then you can choose which was more fun."

Jet asked, "As long as we use lube, we shouldn't get too hurt."

Flash smiled. "I always bring my own selection of lube in case I get to sample a new boyfriend." He then pulled out a bottle of lubricant with a sly grin.

Within Sax's guest bedroom, the male teen aged human who was resting with the donkey boy woke up and he gave Sax a blow job. When he finished making Sax smile, the donkey boy proceeded to mount the boy and gave him a surprise filling even though the young man milked most of the donkey's cream out of his tap. While the mounting was occuring, Sax ws kissing the boy very deeply. Sax was a great kisser.

One of Jet's human friends made the crossing and he set a platter of sugar cookies on the coffee table in front of Deryk Roo and Ripper as he sat on the couch beside the room as he placed an arm around the sexy gang roo. "Mrs. Jenkins said I had to share these sugar cookies with you guys. Freshly made. How is the movie?"

Deryk Roo smiled. "Better now that a nice joey brought us some cookies and gave me a 'ug, mate." He turned and gave the boy a muzzle lips to mouth kiss. "Ah really like nice joeys like yas."

Ripper picked up a couple of cookies and he sampled on one with a "mmmm" sound before he popped the other into Deryk's roo muzzle. "These are good, Devin. You can stay on the couch with us for now. I think everyone else went to bed for the night."

Deryk Roo ate the cookie before saying, "That or they are 'aving sex."

Devin licked his lips since the roo's lips and tongue had a strange taste and it was making the human boy feel funny. "What makes you think they are having sex, Deryk?"

The gang kangaroo smiled. "That's what Ah would be doing with a nice joey like yas, if yas let me. Ever done it with a kangaroo before, Devin?"

Devin sighed. "No; I don't want to take a special moment away from your boyfriend. But if he permits you to play with me, I'll undress for you, Deryk."

Ripper asked, "Do you do any skateboarding, Devin?"

Devin smiled. "Yes, I've done a little but I'm not very good at it."

Ripper grinned. "Since you skateboard a little, I'll let you play with Deryk. Tomorrow I will teach you how to skateboard better on the practice rink."

Devin began removing his clothes for Deryk Roo since Ripper was letting the Roo show him a good time. It didn't take long after the boy was undressed for the gang roo to show Devin how to receive a loving kangaroo joey's prehensile. Ripper chose to give Devin the experience to receive a deep throat from the lion boy's erect penis. Deryk Roo always aroused his boyfriend into wanting to participate with someone who proved to be nice to play with. Devin was soon getting filled both back and front. Devin nearly choked when he got a stomach full of Ripper's fluids and then he nearly cried when the hot kangaroo fluids filled his anus. Ripper pulled out from Devin's throat carefully before Deryk Roo moved around to give the boy a deep kiss on the mouth before stopping and saying, "Let's 'ead to the showers and get cleaned up, Ripper. 'elp me carry Devin so Ah can 'elp 'im get washed up properly. Devin, Ah really enjoyed my time with yas. Ah 'ope yer not 'urt. Yas made me feel so good."
    End of Chapter Two.

Comment

Working...
    X