Simple to understand, really.

Therefore, I win!

• Shado
    replied
    nahh i return as a Ghost(/God)Pirate!

Leave a comment:

• Devvy-boy
    replied
    That must mean Nargon Gigantblade wins with Zanbatou FTO... that's right... Fear the Otter! Woo-hoo!

Leave a comment:

• Shado
    replied
    back in action, In the Sarbylion galaxy, there is an organization named DICE (DNA Integrated Cybernetic Enterprises) to help those in need. Among them, F-99 GTR Good To Roll

I think i win , however i gotta run there is a planet in need of help it's being burnt to a crisp by a natural wild fire

Leave a comment:

• Devvy-boy
    replied
    Winner winner vegemite dinner!

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Nineteen Wins led the big parade, the losers fell way behind... and while I did win, with a little spin, the rest of you hid and pined.

Leave a comment:

• Shado
    replied
    Christmas tree , i win

Leave a comment:

• Devvy-boy
    replied
    *brings out a phone.* Hello? Zangyack? Basco ta Jolokia? Divatox? It's Devvy... We got ships for you to take out.

Yes, we win.

Leave a comment:

• Shado
    replied
    *pulls out a morpher with a pirate(Gokaiger symbol) coin in the middle * "It's morphin time". I win with the Gokai Galleon(Gokaiger) and Ghost Galleon(power rangers turbo movie) on my side

Leave a comment:

• Devvy-boy
    replied
    *comes in with the Queen Anne's Revenge and its accompanying sword* You were saying?

Leave a comment:

• Shado
    replied
    *comes sailing in on The Black Pearl* Ahoy matey's look at what I found on an *ahems* adventure this means I win right?

Leave a comment:

• Devvy-boy
    replied
    Since the wolf is one toot away from a sensory overload from the sudden stink, it means that Roos win, right? *sheepish were-roo grin*

Leave a comment:

• Aragh Darktalon
    replied
    *wolf-sniffs a few rear ends and that is why this wolf wins.*

Leave a comment:

• Shado
    replied
    and i come back with a morpher for the win "It's morphin time!"

Leave a comment:

• Devvy-boy
    replied
    Yas don't bounce on Konga Rao or else yas will need some socks! Ah win, mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X