No announcement yet.

Last 1 To Post Wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wins by hitting a Grand Eruption on the various enemies. And playing some Inferno Pool to banish them Konga Rao Style.
    sigpic

Comment

beams down from out of nowhere using instant transmission technique and sits on Devvy's head i win
      DC Universe online : RyanFrostwell (a green lantern) look me up and friend me

Comment

Transports out from under the Wolfie using his fire transportation ability and letting him fall on his tail. I win.
        sigpic

Comment

beams out and beams back wearing a Terran Empire Uniform for the win

Comment

Bindi Fury just smacked you squarely with the Bad Roo Paddle. She says I win.
            sigpic

Comment

walks up to Bindi and slaps an agonizer onto her back then laughs winning "Long Live The Empire"

Comment

Lord Zander takes the Agonizer off Bindi and put it back on Shado when he activates it. "No... Long live the Boomer Force!" Winning, yet gets swatted with the Bad Roo Paddle.
                sigpic

Comment

I am Aragh the Wolf, yes, Aragh the Wolf... Therefore I win.
                  "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

I am Veronica the Archer, yes, Veronica the Archer... hunting my wolf. You lose wolf.
                    "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
                    ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

pop's back up with an army of mixed power rangers grunts "i win! i have an army "

Comment

When Battlized Devvy goes into action, he wins and takes out all the grunts without breaking a sweat.
                        sigpic

Comment

sneaks in when no one is looking with a TARDIS and grafetis I WIN across the wall

Comment

Too bad the TARDIS is missing right now... Does that mean River Song says I win? All River has to say looking up from her diary is "Spoilers."
                            sigpic

Comment

uses a portal gun to send everyone to a different dimension so i'm the last one to post I'm Pickle Rick !!! so i win

Comment

The wolf sneaks in and wins.
                                "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Working...
                                X