Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marrow Mink said, "And I only said your looking over the paperwork was part of the punishment. If you thought you were getting off lightly, you fooled yourself. I'll let you choose your worst case scenario... go help Gertrude for a few weeks with Violet, or... apply to be a Sponsor so you have your license at least. Which one sounds more fair to you?"

Joshua smiled at Jeff. "You and I are co-founders of the mystery team. Of course you're still in this. Unless you're bailing on me for Dalis' harem boys A.K.A. the U.E.C." He winked.Lord Albert then said, "I think it is customary for the All-Stars to wrap up their adventure by explaining the mystery's results in detail. Jacob... since the All-Stars learned at least three separate versions behind your disappearance, perhaps you could explain what really happened to you. I am recording this for Reynard and Blade to listen to later on, since they aren't here."

~~~~~

Dusty swallowed once, then said in a nice voice that was a mix of his musical voice and a voice he should have had all along. "Wow... it feels like the frog is gone. And it sounds like the frog is gone, too. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!" He hugged Blade tightly, although a naughty grope was felt during the hug.Reynard smiled. "That is a good voice. Good job, bro."Elmore giggled. "It all worked out after all. And with Magicwood Mysteries, we can all see each other more often. Maybe we could have a branch office of the MM set up here in Wolf Village with a teleporter between the two locations... Yeah..."

Comment

• "Well played, Mink." Arthur said before turning towards Jacob, his explanation about to start. "Not that the fine... burly... and... scary Gertrude would even need help with Violet. But I'm not taking the chance of calling you on what I think is a bluff. Color me interested. Against my will. But it's really the best possible outcome..""Hai! Minnai is listening to you, Jacob-kun!" Miyuki added enthusiastically.

Comment

• Jeff makes a face, "No WAY! Besides... I like you Joshua. ... It's kinda weird that your a drake now... but... I still think your great." He hugs him tightly and gives him a kiss with a blushed smile.Randy giggles, "Jeffy and Joshy! Sittin' on my back!" He giggles.Jeff blushes hotly but says, "I er..." He rubs his neck, his face rather flushed.~~~~~Jacob smiles a bit and nods, "Well it has been a long strange trip. I will be glad to help fill in some of the blanks." He pauses a moment, thinking back. "I suppose the best place to start would be during the first filming attempt of Lion Force. That is really were things started." He takes a sip of his drink and says, "As it turns out, the locals were both right...and wrong. The toonium deposit WAS there. And it was being used. Only not quite as they expected. One of the newer productors back then was using it as a convient way to get rid of people who found out too much or didn't go along with his plans but.. that wasn't the extent of it. You see it was also a pretty powerful Animator as well as Producer. I'm sure the Pink Panther and Lord Albert both know how bad it is when someone like them goes Rogue. This producer found a way to harness the unique Magic Woods variety of toonium that we know as 'mystic toonium'. The toonium made it easy to get rid of anyone who found out... As long as they weren't a local or, apparently, someone who was partially immune to the mystic toonium due to his particularly strong magic and abilities."Jacob smiles, "My friends and I found out what was going on and to make a long story a bit shorter, he didn't like it one bit. He tried just about everything to get rid of me... Including dunking ME in that crap as well as using his animator powers to try to affect me after the tooning began. What came out of that pool was less more and more of a monster. I hated what he did to me. To be honest, it wasn't the form. I was... somewhat happy with that though I did want to return to human form so I could continue my job. However, the doctor I chose to help me with that..." He sighs, "Was infact working for ANOTHER Villian. This where things just got insanely complicated. Both the Animator and the Villian wanted me for my powers and abilities. Both of them nearly succeeded. This is also why there seemed to be so many mismatched versions of what happened. It turns out the Animator was also controlling the Sentinel as well as resurrecting sevearl of the Sins. The Villian on the other hand, had the doctor that I really...trusted. So after escaping from his lab, I did the only thing left I could think of to try and buy myself some time. I faked my death. I was GOING to tell my friends but I just plain ran out of time and the ceremony was interrupted."Jacob shakes his head, "My soul and mind were successfully stored into the crystal I gave Blade, however, Blade and Jaq didn't arrive in time. So while they had my mind and soul... albeit not knowing it, they didn't have my body. Which is where the Villian really messed up. He thought the powers could still be obtained if he could just restore my body. So he had his agent, the Doctor, take it and put... basically...a fake me into it. And that fake became Jeff. With some manipulation of the strings the Villian arranged for the fake parents and the entry into the Q.C. through legal means. It was the only way to import an obviously human male into the Q.C. without arrousing suspicion after Lord Albert's efforts on cracking down on people just appearing here. And I think the rest you know."~~~~~Blade smiles and hugs Dusty tightly and gave the human a grope back with a wink. Then he smiles at Reynard, "I do my best for my friends and bro's awesome sponsor boy." He winks again at Reynard.

Comment

• "Ano... it's really sad that all those people took advantage of you, Jacob-kun." Miyuki began, obviously moved by his story."And how long it took for somebody to put all the pieces together and bring him back to the world of the living?" Arthur added before sighing loudly. "Nobody should have to wait that long."

"We really did the best that we could though." Anne-Marie said. "As soon as we got the Case, none of us rested until we could find out what had happened to you!"

Comment

• Joshua hugged Jeff and Randy tightly. "I'm feeling a little jiffy and a little randy." He giggle-fitted.

Lord Albert said, "That was well solved, All-Stars and Magicwood Mysteries. A great bit of detective work. However... rewards are forthcoming. I believe a new headquarters was promised to the All-Stars. Long overdue in my opinion because that building was a relic and it did need a makeover."

~~~~~

Reynard hugged Blade and kissed him on the muzzle. "My bro."

Dusty hugged Elmore and Rolvar together and tightly. "I guess we'll be seeing a LOT of each other, huh?"

Elmore giggled. "Let anyone try to keep Rolvar and I away from you."

The narrator then said, "And with the mystery drawn to a close, we will now bid a fond farewell to the Mystery Teams so they may enjoy their victory party in style. Until next time, try not to spray adhesive all over someone's bedroom. Good night, folks."

End of AS-13 Déjà vu Mystery
            Stay tuned for AS-14 The Tarot Caper

Comment

Working...
            X