Clear All

• [CAMP-02] RAT-01 Sewer Trip For a Dollar

Marvel City Sewers - Camp World

[CAMP-02] RAT-01 Sewer Trip For a Dollar
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    06/03/2018

Chapter 01

Cartoon Anime Motion Picture [CAMP] World

"Thinking about planning a family vacation but the prices are out of this world? Why not go camping instead and save money at the same time? Welcome to Camp World, the mecca for Cartoons, Anime and Motion Picture stars and their families. Now you can visit the actual locales you would normally only see in television shows while enjoying an affordable vacation at the same time. Ask our Realtors about our real estate program for purchasing permanent vacation and retirement residences on planet. Accept no imitations! Only authorized Camp Realtors should be spoken to when planning to acquire a local home. Our prices will make you think you went back in time to the golden age of cartoons and anime when television was worth watching. Camp World is opening soon. For more information, visit our web site at the following address or call one of our Camp Realtors at the following toll free numbers."

Upon the new North American continent, the East coast from North to South consisted of Coolsville which was a port town in Maine, Bunny Town which enveloped the Boston, Massachusetts area, The Consortium of Magic was stationed in Salem, Massachusetts, Christmas Junction which resided in the Hartford, Connecticut zone, Meta Star City resided in mainland New York City, Marvel City encompassed Manhattan Island and Long Island, New York, A.I.R.S. Depot HQ occupied Ellis Island, Mythopolis was the new Actionberg which occupied the former locale for Atlantic City, New Jersey, Rainbow Land occupied the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region, while Canterlot occupied the Chicago land region, Angel City occupied the locale where Washington D.C. would have been. Just South of the river lay Wonderland in the Northern Virginia region and Classic Care-a-lot in the Southern Virginia region, Clementine lay in the South Carolina zone, further South was Terryville in the coastal Georgia region. The Land of Wuz had won the bid for the Bermuda Islands region. Donkeyote resided in the Daytona, Florida area while Bounty Bay (the bounty hunter mecca) occupied the Tampa Bay region, Mouse City which occupied the Miami region was one of many Disney owned zones. Forest River occupied the Kansas City region while Primopolis occupied the Oklahoma City region to the Southwest. Heartstone City (the Digimon zone) occupied the Seattle, Washington locale; Poketropolis (the Pokemon zone) had won the Portland, Oregon locale; Heroes Reach and Japanopolis both resided in the San Francisco zone; Oak View in the Oakland area was the home of Puck Police Headquarters; Montropolis was on the North side of San Pablo Bay, California. South of Japanopolis was Studio City, Sea Spray Hills, Anaheim and Los Angeleos as well as Otterside to the East. Stampede City (located just outside of Moo Mesa) occupied the Dallas / Fort Worth zone.

There were several colleges and universities spread over the continent for toon, anime and human students alike. Ace the Bat Hound's Maverick Young Talented Hero School (MYTHS) was located just outside of Mythopolis. Dalis Haley's Powered Academy of Costumed Experience (PACE) was located in Angel City. (Joshua Knight's) Stellar The Bat Hound's Wonder University for Freedom Fighters (WUFF) was located between Montropolis and Oak View. Stellar had the right hand assistance of both the Bat Hound Legion as well as Richard Prince (Star Rabbit.)

White River, Tennessee; Planet Earth

Robert Alexander Tabor had just graduated High School last week and had recently turned 18 years old; now he was on a Greyhound Bus en route to the Transportal to CAMP World located just outside of Washington D.C. He hated having to lie to his parents about where he was going since they hated cartoons so much. His best friend, Casey Glendon, had gone to QC Planet initially as the winner to the Sponsor a Prince contest but when QC planet was closed down due to contamination, the Mighty Ducks and Casey moved to CAMP World's version of Anaheim. Casey had been a victim of the contamination which resulted in his becoming the newest Mighty Duck superhero known as Daring Duck, who was the Mighty Duck version of Daffy Duck with shadowy speed powers. Casey had purchased the Greyhound bus ticket for Robert to travel to CAMP World but the story he told his parents was also Casey's idea; Robert was to visit Coney Island in New York before it was dismantled and then he would see the sights for a bit before either trying to find a job or see about attending a college. The long term truth was that Robert would eventually team up with Casey and travel to Anaheim to join him at his new home near the Pond. Once a friend, always a friend.

Robert had shipped his suitcases on ahead to Casey so he wouldn't lose them in transit. He only had the clothes he had on as well as two changes of clothes, a few granola bars, some soap and some deodorant within his backpack. Within his pants pocket he had his ID and enough money to buy a single meal before heading on over to CAMP's version of Anaheim.

Marvel City; Camp World

The sight seeing and dinner had gone swimmingly although that was likely not to be the best word to be using considering what was about to happen to Robert as he started back toward the Marvel City-to-Anaheim Transportal. He had just dug out his last dollar to get a soda from a vending machine to drink on the trip to join Casey, when a sudden wind whipped through and the dollar slipped out of his hand where it fell through a loose sewer grate nearby. Getting down on his hands and knees, Robert looked down through the sewer grate where he saw the dollar bill laying on top of what looked like a patch of brownish mud. Since he was outside the city, he didn't really expect to see sewer tunnels out here and he hadn't. "It looks like I might be able to reach my dollar." He reached his hand and arm down through the back edge of the loose grate toward his dollar... and then the unexpected happened as the loose grate quickly flipped over causing Robert to fall head first into the deeper than it looked mud hole directly beneath the loose grate.

As Robert passed through the mud, he felt as if he had lost all of his clothes and then just as unexpectedly, he emerged head first out of a mud hole where he landed in his birthday suit covered in the the brown mud that he had fallen through. Glancing up to see if anyone was around to see him as naked as he was... he saw two young adult rat men wearing sparse cloth and leather leggings and vests. One had a glowing chain necklace around his neck and he had a mace strapped to his back. The other was a bit younger having a pair of daggers in his belt scabbards as well as some sort of clan tattoo burned into his left shoulder. "Um, I didn't mean to do that, guys. Where am I?"

The rat with the mace said, "You are just outside of Marvel Fort, stranger. It is a good thing you didn't arrive inside the fort or they would have locked you up for being a monster. But my friend and I have more than our share of open minds. Who are you and where did you come from? I am Northpaw the Priest and this is Southear the Acquirer."

"I am Robert Alexander Tabor from White River, Tennessee. I had just finished attending a school for basic learning in my world and I had taken a trip to see a few sights before heading to faraway Anaheim to visit my friend who lives there. Sadly, I do not have an occupation as yet. And I seem to have lost my clothes when I fell through that mud in the other world just outside of Marvel City. I should not trouble you guys with my problems although I am at a loss currently."

Southear grinned. "Let me measure you and then you wait here with Northpaw as he helps to clean you up; I will bring you something to wear." He departed into a hole in the fort wall.

End of Chapter 01

Chapter 02

As Northpaw helped to clean the stain inducing mud off of Robert; the more aroused by the young adult human male he became. "You must have been very handsome before you fell into that mud. I mean... you even have an erection like I currently do. And I am sorry if I am being too forward all of a sudden; my partner did ask me to get you cleaned up and this is what I discovered about your body. I hope he returns soon; we need to get away from the Fort walls before a patrol comes along and finds this hole we used to get out of the walled city earlier. I really hope Southear doesn't piss off any more soldiers." He then paused as he seemed to be deciding on whether to reveal the next part of what he was hesitant to mention. "I know you weren't a rodent like us when you arrived but as I was cleaning you up, you started growing fur and developing a tail like ours as you stood here. Since this seems like some magic that I have never seen before, getting you to a wizard might be the best solution at the moment. At the rate of your change, you will be a rat like us before sun rise."

Robert arched an eye. "Why am I becoming a rat man like you guys? I know you two didn't bite me. Am I that attractive to you?" He realized at the end what Northpaw had said about his former looks and he now was curious to hear more since as a human he wasn't all that attractive; the girls in school said as much to him during his senior year.

Northpaw smiled with clean teeth and a kind expression on his muzzle. "You turn me on, Robert. But as a full rat man, we will have to give you a more localized name so the soldiers don't get suspicious when they encounter you later. We also need to determine what kind of profession to say that you are."

Robert remarked, "Since you and your friend seem to have fantasy adventure type of professions as well as the outfits and weapons to match, then I need to focus on that aspect of life here. I have used a short sword like blade before as well as an archer's bow and a dagger for hunting purposes. I am also a fair fisherman in case you and Southear want fish out of a stream or river later. As for a name, I am not sure what to call myself since I have not fully transformed as yet."

At that moment, Southear did return with his usual grin. "What did you do with our new friend, Northpaw? Not that I mind this new rat's good looks..."

Robert said, "Southear? Its me, Robert; as Northpaw was cleaning me up, I started transforming into this rat form much like you two's species. Let me re-explain what I just told Northpaw about my skills and you can help me to decide what local profession I should perform here in your world." And he explained his skills and weapon usage once again.

Southear said, "Sounds like a Ranger with hunting skills which we could definitely use in our current adventure. The last fighting Warrior we had got into a tiff with a few Fort Soldiers and he got locked up. I could possibly free him in the middle of the night, but then our welcome locally would be shit; we would have to leave immediately. In the meantime, this is the equipment I was able to get for you. Funny you chose Ranger since it was the only outfit and weapons I could 'acquire' for you."

Northpaw smirked as he leaned in close to Robert and said, "That means he stole it from someone who had taken it off to perhaps take an evening bath."

Southear lightly cuffed the Priest across his shoulder as he said, "It was just lying there all nice and neat. It was either take what I found or roll someone who was wearing the gear; you and Stuffy wouldn't let me do that."

Northpaw said, "That isn't his name and you know it. Can you actually free him without getting caught? Robert and I will return to our camp site and wait for you guys there. These Fort guys cannot possibly like having us around just outside of their walls."

Southear said, "Strongtail isn't that hard to reach; the issue is that he has no clue when it comes to stealth. What name will we be calling you, Robert?"

Robert replied, "Since I am to be a Ranger, how does the name Ratseye sound to you guys?"

Northpaw smiled. "Ratseye the Ranger; it has a nice sound to it. In our society, a rats eye is what is referred to when a hunter or a ranger reaches a certain expertise ranking. So if you are to be called that, then we will need to find out how skilled you are in your skills so you can honestly call yourself by that name. What do you think, Southear?"

Southear was in the process of helping Robert into his new adventuring leggings, vest and soft leather boots. Since Robert was in the process of changing into a rat man like them, he didn't need any more clothes than that and eventually he would be more comfortable without the boots since his rat feet would be durable enough to withstand the elements. "Ratseye... a pretty good name, I think. I am sorry I didn't get you any more clothes than this, Robert, but with fur, you are going to find that too many clothes will make your fur sweat."

Robert said, "I think I will trust you guys on knowing what you are talking about in regards to sweaty fur. So are you going after Strongtail now or what?"

Southear then affixed the hunters cloak and hood over Robert's head. "I think I should get him out of there. Once your full rat head forms, you won't need the hood anymore unless you just want to keep rain off your head. Northpaw will help you to discern how good your skills are so you can honestly use the Ratseye name. Ratseye the Ranger; the more I hear that name, the better I like it. The story I will tell Strongtail in regards to your current pre-rat looks is that a nasty wizard cast a spell on you that is slowly wearing off."

Northpaw said, "I think that is a fine idea, Southear. I will take Robert back to our camp. You get Strongtail and meet up with us there. Put a gag in his mouth if you have to."

Southear was off through the hole once again. And then Northpaw began to lead Robert off through the woods toward the apparent camp site.

Within the camp, Northpaw said, "You are still erect, Robert. Perhaps I should teach you how we adventurers force an erection to go down so you can focus on your skills. May I?"

Once Robert gave Northpaw permission to help him with this annoying erection, the former male human was introduced to homosexual activities and after the Priest got his relief, he helped Robert to mount him to return the favor so he could make his own erection deflate and go down. It was while this activity was going on that the remainder of Robert's rodent transformation occurred resulting in his rat head finally forming along with his whiskers.

End of Chapter 02

Comment

Chapter 03

Robert flicked his tail simply to test out the ability to control it the way he had seen rats move their tails. "It really works."

Northpaw smiled. "Of course it does. Why wouldn't it? Now that you are a rat, like the rest of us; you can do what rats can do. You probably won't need those leather boots now that you have rat feet. Rat feet are more rugged than bare smooth feet. Not to mention your rat foot claws can grip into objects you are standing on."

Next up was to assist Robert in learning how to best use his bow and arrows, short sword and hunting dagger. It turned out that his bow skills were better than ever indicating that his chosen rat name of Ratseye was spot on. And after a small tutorial in learning how to walk on bare rat feet and gripping with the rat foot claws as well as whip cracking a target with his tail... Southear and Strongtail arrived in camp. Southear remarked, "Lets pack up the camp and get out of here, Northpaw. The Fort guard almost caught us leaving. Mister Stuffy wanted to engage them and chance going back into a jail cell. He is lucky I was able to get his gear back for him. Hey, looking good, Ratseye. I see the sorcerer's spell finally wore off and you got your nice looking rat appearance back. I told you that Northpaw could help you."

The camp was packed up rather fast after that and the group headed off deeper into the forest away from Marvel Fort. Northpaw whispered to Robert, "Remember, when speaking to Strongtail, never use your Earth name or he will try to kill you. He hates demons from the other side. He said he had been over there once and they were not so kind to him."

Strongtail then spoke aloud. "So you are a ranger, are you? And you were heading to far away Anaheim to meet up with a friend who went to the region ahead of you. What all has your adventures given you, Ratseye?"

Ratseye said, "I accidentally landed in the other side and a nice boy helped me to get back to our land here. I tried to convince him to come with me so he could be purged of the demon taint he was affected by. It wasn't so bad and I was able to avoid a lot of the bad folk. I was told by Northpaw that your adventure was not so nice."

Strongtail grumped a bit before saying, "The other side I visited was a horrible place. No one was nice. I got attacked everywhere I went. And worse, the only rats I could find were naked misshapen miniature feral ancestors of our people. They couldn't even speak common. The furless monsters had the balls to call me a monster. One of their magic users helped me get back home. I hated their world."

Ratseye said, "If one of their monster magic users helped you to get home then they all cannot be monsters. The magic user likely saw how important you were and that is why he chose to help you. Someone of your power and importance had to get help from someone in that heathen world."

Strongtail was then smiling. "That's right. I am an important warrior. They had no choice but to help me."

Northpaw and Southear grinned at each other. They could tell how Robert was buttering up their party's warrior and making him forget about being in the other world. Southear made the buttered bread motion with his hands and Northpaw nodded his muzzle trying not to laugh.

Strongtail then said, "What has you two rat's attention?"

Southear replied, "We were trying to remember what city had a fighting arena within it so you could show off your warrior skills, Strongtail."

Northpaw added, "That's right. We surely cannot return to Marvel Fort; they would arrest us for sure."

Southear smirked. "Even if we dressed up as old ladies."

Ratseye remarked, "Are you saying that we have muzzles that only a mother could love?"

Southear grinned. "In some cases, yes."

Ratseye sighed. "Northpaw said I was handsome. I am sorry if I don't measure up to your perverted standards, Southear."

Southear nearly got boxed by Strongtail at that point. "Apologize to our Ranger, Acquirer; or else I will call you the 'T' word. And it doesn't rhyme with Bird."

Southear went over to Robert and gently hugged him. "I am sorry if you thought I meant you. People who fight all the time do so because they miss their mommies. And before you ask, my entire family died in debtors prison in the old country. I am the only one left of my line. And the 'T' word he is threatening me with is Thief. No one who is an Acquirer likes to be referred to as our dishonest cousins. An Acquirer uses their skills for the side of good; Thieves use their skills for themselves. And as you can see, I am helping a Priest."

Ratseye said aloud, "Apology accepted, Southear." And then quietly he said, "So where are we going anyway?"

Southear was grinning again as he quietly replied, "To Hell if we cannot get this Warrior to stop fighting every civilized being we come across. He attacked some city guards in the Fort where we had gone to get a few supplies. It sucks to be banned from a coastal city."

Ratseye then said, "So we are going to have to visit another city to get supplies for the party, is that it?"

Southear gave Ratseye a kiss on the side of his muzzle. "Now that you are with us, we will need extra supplies. And I think I know how we can better do it now."

End of Chapter 03

Comment

Chapter 04

The four rats traveled from Marvel Fort Northwest toward Eerie Shores where another supply port was said to reside. Along the way, Ratseye caught and salted some fish from the rivers they came across and he wrapped them in thin leather before storing them into his backpack. When they reached the supply port town, Ratseye bartered for needed supplies by trading his preserved salted fish, a preserving method that no one in this world had thought of. It worked really well. This netted their group with a good selection of supplies that would hold them over until they reached the Windswept Plains. Ratseye was starting to catch on to the equivalent place names they were visiting. Marvel Fort was New York City. Eerie Shores was Erie, Pennsylvania. Windswept Plains was Chicago. Crossing the Mighty Muddy would be easier in the North than it would have been in the South. Robert never expected the rats to come all the way to Anaheim with him; but they seemed to be with him for the long haul. The ship ride from Eerie Shores to the Windswept Plains would make for cutting a lot of time off of their journey otherwise.

One night near the railing aboard the passenger ship, Southear walked up beside Ratseye and said, "The captain says that we should be arriving in the Windswept Plains sometime tomorrow morning providing we don't encounter any fog. Are you having second thoughts about this trip, hon?"

Ratseye sighed. "If I was, it is too late now. I am in your world and my only hope lies in reaching Anaheim. Why are you and Northpaw escorting me to my destination? I mean, what's in this for you guys?"

The Acquirer hugged the Ranger close to himself and replied, "We like you, Robert. Northpaw told me that he had sex with you and I was hoping you would give me that chance some time on this trip. Stuffy is too focused on battles to care about companionship. And he figures we might have more than our share on this trip to make sure you get to your destination."

Ratseye sighed once again. "I think he will be pissed when he learns that he is escorting a human to see a wizard in Anaheim."

Southear hugged Ratseye closely and whispered, "He doesn't know yet; but he is glad your hunting ability has been keeping us fed in our journeys with you."

"Just the farm boy's skills helping a few friends. Is the Captain happy with my waterproof lantern idea?"

Southear grinned. "He is. He said that it was a far cry better than holding a candle while working near water. Some of your ideas from the other world help immensely here in our world."

Ratseye hugged Southear fondly. "Lets go find a private spot to have some fun in. We need to be rested for landfall in the morning. Something tells me we won't be able to do much fun with Strongtail watching."

Southear smiled as he licked Ratseye's nose. "I know where we can go. Come on..." And they headed off into the ship's hold to enjoy the rest of the night together away from the others.

The next morning, Northpaw and Strongtail were standing at the railing looking at what the captain had drawn their attention to. The Windswept Plains were smoldering from some sort of attack. When the captain first saw it, he almost wrote it off as morning fog. "When I saw the spiked floaters in the bay, I brought the ship to a stop. I've never seen anything like this before. I was just at this port last week and it never looked like this."

Just then, Southear and Ratseye joined the others at the railing as Ratseye said, "What's the hold up this morning? I see smoke but no fog."

The captain pointed at the spiked floaters. "What do you make of those things, Ranger?"

Ratseye replied, "Do you have a cannon on board, sir?" When the captain indicated that he did, Ratseye stated, "Take aim with the cannon and shoot one of them and you will see what some bandits plotted against honest merchants."

After the captain and his crew made use of the cannon to do as the ranger suggested, one direct hit resulted in a massive explosion that sent barrel debris and water high into the air.

Ratseye said, "Is there another port along the lake shore where my friends and I can go ashore?"

As the captain checked his maps, along the shore, the stupid ratman bandit thieves emerged from their hiding places to survey the explosion that had occurred. They looked angry when they saw that the ship was still intact with a party of adventurers at the railing staring directly at them. The thieves then tried to return to their hiding locales. But having been seen, Ratseye fired off an arrow directly ashore and into the ass of their apparent leader. Then Robert shouted, "By the Lord of us all! Your evil trick has been exposed!"

And as the bandit leader got shot, he shouted some obscenity about the Lord and an unexpected lightning bolt from the sky struck and fried the dumb thief on the spot. The remaining thieves fled as fast as their feet could carry them. They had never witnessed a god react as fast as that to a blasphemer.

Northpaw remarked, "Was that one of those arrows you had me to enchant to attract the Lord's lightning, Ratseye?"

"It worked rather well, wouldn't you say?" replied Ratseye with a sly grin. "As soon as the captain can get us to another port we can see about continuing our journey."

Strongtail patted the ranger on his shoulder. "Clever use of enchanted weaponry, ranger. It gives me ideas in the arenas; although that would be cheating and I am an honest fighter."

The captain then returned and showed Ratseye his maps. "There is a port north of here which is called Highland Harbor. We could reach the location by late afternoon. It is not a place I normally stop at but some people can get good supplies there. We set sail for Highland Harbor immediately. I will miss you when you leave my ship, ranger."

End of Chapter 04

Comment

Working...
        X