• Show
Clear All

• [CAMP-01] GPv2-02 Young Love

Meta Star City & Bunny Town - Camp World

[CAMP-01] GPv2-02 Young Love
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    01/27/2018

Cartoon Anime Motion Picture [CAMP] World

"Thinking about planning a family vacation but the prices are out of this world? Why not go camping instead and save money at the same time? Welcome to Camp World, the mecca for Cartoons, Anime and Motion Picture stars and their families. Now you can visit the actual locales you would normally only see in television shows while enjoying an affordable vacation at the same time. Ask our realtors about our real estate program for purchasing permanent vacation and retirement residences on planet. Accept no imitations! Only authorized Camp Realtors should be spoken to when planning to acquire a local home. Our prices will make you think you went back in time to the golden age of cartoons and anime when television was worth watching. Camp World is opening soon. For more information, visit our web site at the following address or call one of our Camp Realtors at the following toll free numbers."

Upon the new North American continent, the East coast from North to South consisted of Coolsville which was a port town in Maine, Bunny Town which enveloped the Boston, Massachusetts area, The Consortium of Magic was stationed in Salem, Massachusetts, Christmas Junction which resided in the Hartford, Connecticut zone, Meta Star City resided in mainland New York City, Marvel City encompassed Manhattan Island and Long Island, New York, A.I.R.S. Depot HQ occupied Ellis Island, Mythopolis was the new Actionberg which occupied the former locale for Atlantic City, New Jersey, Rainbow Land occupied the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region, while Canterlot occupied the Chicago land region, Angel City occupied the locale where Washington D.C. would have been. Just South of the river lay Wonderland in the Northern Virginia region and Classic Care-a-lot in the Southern Virginia region, Clementine lay in the South Carolina zone, further South was Terryville in the coastal Georgia region. The Land of Wuz had won the bid for the Bermuda Islands region. Donkeyote resided in the Daytona, Florida area while Bounty Bay (the bounty hunter mecca) occupied the Tampa Bay region, Mouse City which occupied the Miami region was one of many Disney owned zones. Forest River occupied the Kansas City region while Primopolis occupied the Oklahoma City region to the Southwest. Heartstone City (the Digimon zone) occupied the Seattle, Washington locale; Poketropolis (the Pokemon zone) had won the Portland, Oregon locale; Heroes Reach and Japanopolis both resided in the San Francisco zone; Oak View in the Oakland area was the home of Puck Police Headquarters; Montropolis was on the North side of San Pablo Bay, California. South of Japanopolis was Studio City, Sea Spray Hills, Anaheim and Los Angeleos as well as Otterside to the East. Stampede City (located just outside of Moo Mesa) occupied the Dallas / Fort Worth zone.

There were several colleges and universities spread over the continent for toon, anime and human students alike. Ace the Bat Hound's Maverick Young Talented Hero School (MYTHS) was located just outside of Mythopolis. Dalis Haley's Powered Academy of Costumed Experience (PACE) was located in Angel City. (Joshua Knight's) Stellar The Bat Hound's Wonder University for Freedom Fighters (WUFF) was located between Montropolis and Oak View. Stellar had the right hand assistance of both the Bat Hound Legion as well as Richard Prince (Star Rabbit.)
    Chapter One

While Eagle Lord focused on his friend Amrican Rabbit, Superman replied, "Yes, that's Eagle Lord and the all-new American Rabbit. The rabbit is the boy whom recently recovered from a coma he had been in by an cosmic event on Earth. Krypto told me that the rabbit's boy can play the electric guitar."

Spiderman said, "The Bunny sounds like a guy I could pal around with."

Iron Man then said, "Guys... the rabbit is moving his ears in some sort of code."

At the tennis court, having divine magical powers, American Rabbit could hear every word the heroes atop the building were saying so he was choosing to signal Eagle Lord in U.S. Navy semaphore code. 'We are being watched and talked about. Daily Planet top floor.'

Eagle Lord launched a tennis ball and spiked it directly toward the top of the Daily Planet. Before the other heroes could react, Batman caught the tennis ball in his gloved hand.

"I think they know we are talking about them," said Batman. "Either we go down and be friendly or we resume our own patrols. At any rate, I need to return their tennis ball to them."

Spiderman said, "It was rude of us to spy on them when they have done nothing wrong. We should go say hello to them; It could mean a new friend."

Soon all four heroes were standing court side watching the tennis match between the eagle and the rabbit. Batman held up the tennis ball. "That was a good shot, Eagle."

Eagle Lord slyly grinned. "Not bad yourself, Batman, for catching that wild ball."

Batman said, "I've had to play catch with the Joker; so I was ready for the ball when it approached us. If I had missed, Spiderman or Superman would have caught it."

Iron Man asked, "What was the code you used with your ears, bunny boy?"

American Rabbit replied, "Navy Semaphore. Before the accident that landed me in my Coma on Earth, my friend and I studied some of the Semaphore shown in a world war II comic book."

Superman then said, "From our angle, Rabbit... you misspelled the word planet. You signed out P-L-A-M-E-T. But it is okay since comic book companies often make mistakes like that. Only someone well versed in military code would know the difference. People like Iron Man and I who were paying attention. I played tennis against Wonder Woman a few weekends ago and she beat my pants off. Lois said she served me right."

Eagle Lord smiled. "I am the tennis fan; Rabbit is into softball. But he will play tennis with me when I feel the hankering to play a game."

Spiderman asked, 'What did you do with that large crowd of people you were flying around with earlier?"

American Rabbit replied, "We dropped them off with Arnie Roo in Connecticut before returning to Meta Star City."

Batman then said, "Don't forget that there is a Justice Patrol meeting this afternoon where you boys will receive your official patrols. The rest of us need to get going." And with that, the collection of mainstream heroes departed to resume their patrols.

It wasn't long after the heroes departed when Night the Superdog arrived at the Tennis Courts with a four foot tall union mouse judge. "I told you that I could find them, Ezrel."

American Rabbit and Eagle Lord stopped playing tennis when they saw the arrivals. "What's up, Nighty?" asked the heroic rabbit.

Night smiled and said, "You two are junior independent heroes and Ezrel wanted to help you both fill out your Hero Union registration forms with CHIP. That stands for Central Heroic Intelligence Parliament."

Eagle Lord grinned. "Mousy looks cute, American Rabbit."

American Rabbit signed out with his ears. "Y-O-U W-E-R-E D-A-T-I-N-G H-I-M I-N T-H-E D-R-E-A-M."

Eagle Lord blushed when he saw what Gerard had signled with his ears. "Oh my gosh. I didn't know."

American Rabbit then said, "It might be a good idea to get our registrations started so we aren't caught with our pants down later." He looked to Ezrel. "Is there a registration fee?"

Ezrel nodded his head. "Yes, But I was told that the Justice Patrol was picking up your tab for the time being. I am sure they would have mentioned this at the next meeting."

Eagle Lord smiled. "Perhaps when you get off duty we could possibly entertain you during dinner?"

American Rabbit smiled at Night. "I had fun helping you practice for your scripts, Night. I hope your boss enjoyed your motivation last night. If you would like to get together with me tonight for another session, perhaps we could make it more believeable. Yes?"

End of Chapter One

Chapter Two

That evening, while Ezrel had Arnold over at his place for dinner (Arnold did not want to watch his best friend have another mating night with a dog,) Night and Gerard were finishing their dinner. "I really like you, Night. But the rest of the canines are nice too. I do owe you some time for getting you all hot and bothered yesterday whiole helping you practice for that script for Sundered Hearts. How did that go anyways?"

Night grinned. "Remember how I said that I almost orgasmed; the cast and crew did. You motivated me so much, Shanther gave me a huge bonus for making everyone cream down their legs."

Not long afterward, Gerard changed into American Rabbit before disrobing for his and his guest's fun in the bedroom; and Night then came in from the bathroom slicked up in his favorite lubricant as he joined American Rabbit in bed. Once the two were deep into a loving embrace, the two did get to have a session together exactly as he and Krypto had done the night before. Night's knot was tied deeply into the rabbit's tush as they sexually got even closer. Being the Sundered professional in the art, Night showed the empowered rabbit the best time of the evening. When morning came, the two males were a sticky mess and Night was still tied to the heroic rabbit's backside in the boy's bed.

Night said from behind American Rabbit, "Good thing Thunder Mutt made that wish for the Justice Patrol to be immune to diseases for a month. How are you feeling, love?"

American Rabbit replied, "I feel a little heavy in my stomach. Er... you are a great sex partner, Night. And your shaft and knot are still inside me. How did you get so good at this?"

Night smirked. "I get nothing but practice in Sundered Hearts. This sleepover was a lot of fun. I really like you, Rabbit. You never have to be alone when I am around. Although I should see about getting deflated and untied before getting cleaned up and also, we should see about getting this bed cleaned up. After a hot shower and an enema, we need to see about breakfast and then morning patrols for me. I just hope you are not pregnant." Night was being funny at the end since he knew what those words always did to every mate he has ever slept with. And this time was no different as the rabbit jerked forward making the knot tie more tightly in his rump.

American Rabbit said, "I think you did that on purpose. But you were good, Night. Do you think that I am stupid?"

Night hugged the rabbit tightly before he performed a maneuver that placed the boy directly in front of himself in bed where as he planted a deep kiss on the rabbit's mouth. "No more stupid than I was when I first got involved with toons. What brought this question on?"

The rabbit boy replied, "I think I need to go see the doctor again; I think you might have gotten me pregnant after all. And I just started high school at the LIFT."

The black super dog kissed American Rabbit more deeply before saying, "I know right where to take you. Let's get ourselves as well as your bedroom clean, place the sheets and pillow cases into the washer and then I'll take you to Dr. Frostfang. Your friend is sleeping in; we can be back before he knows you're gone. If you are pregnant, I will take responsibility."

Kryptoon Polar Hospital; Reindeer Solitude Village, North Pole

"Dr. Frostfang?" said Night. "This is Gerard Prince in his American Rabbit identity. He needs a mating physical conducted upon him to ensure his suspected pregnancy is accurate or not. If he is pregnant, I have already offered to be a good parent since it was my fault. I don't date too many people, Doc; but I have been told that I am primed to cause a pregnancy if I wasn't careful during a date. I try to be careful; but American Rabbit was just so damned good last night. Don't worry, Gerard, I'll be in the next room reading a magazine."

While Gerard in his rabbit form relaxed on the examination bed, Frostfang asked him a series of questions with the last question being, "How deeply did Night take you last night? And please don't be afraid; If I don't miss my guess, I am going to have to call the Yuskay Groomers in regards to your condition. I am sure Night didn't mean to do this to you."

The young rabbit hero replied, "We used his favorite lube and yes, we did go quite deeply; he had me tied to him for over an hour. What seems to be the problem, Doc?"

Frostfang stepped into the open from where he had been looking at X-rays and the fluid results of Gerard empowered rabbit's medical exam. "While I am sure Night made a joke to you this morning, your fluid tests reveal that Night actually did get you pregnant, Gerard. But there is more to it than that... I am also seeing genetic fluid conversion occuring within your power well. Night infected your power well with his own Alpha blood genetics which was responsible for giving him his initial powers. And I will warn you now, Gerard; Night's initial transformation into his current form was extremely painful. I am not sure how how to remove this kind of infection since it isn't disease based. It is magical toon dog based with both Kryptonian dog and magic reindeer powders thoroughly mixed in. You might lose the ability to access your other forms while you are pregnant and if you are able to take on a form later, it will be Posture Problematic or feral like Night's current form. Night will be highly apologetic when he learns that he infected your power well. He will insist upon becoming your permanent mate as a result. He is a responsible human boy turned magical Kryptonian canine. You need to decide how you want to handle this family induced situation."

American Rabbit sighed one time before remarking, "Contact Rudolph and let him know what happened up here. He should be here so Night has support during this situation. My love of dogs was just as much at fault as was his getting me pregnant. I know Krypto is supposed to be on set later this morning; but I think he should know what happened, too. But only those two. We do not need the entire Justice Patrol up here. Um... does it look like Night was in rut when we had sex?"

Frostfang replied, "Sadly, he was in rut and since you mated with him, you were ripe for the accident waiting to happen. I will call Rudolph."

American Rabbit felt like a used sex toy for a dog. "Man... Night got me pregnant and he infected my power well. I love Harold but this is going a bit far. I cannot power down if I am pregnant. The poor child is going to be part rabbit and part dog. I hope the lapine side is reduced so he can pass a beautiful canine pup. Night deserves that much."

At that moment and without warning, Night padded into the room where American Rabbit was still seated on the examination table. "I also have extremely good hearing, Gerard. Krypto and Rudolph are on their way. I contacted them myself. I am choosing to be mature about this, love. While I am not sure if I would have chosen you for my first mate, It is too late now."

End of Chapter Two

Comment

Chapter Three

Night then said, "Times Heart Tiger will help us. I know you don't want too many of your friends finding out about this accident. As long as you go ahead with birthing my pup, I will help you with getting your power well cleaned up. I have connections with Infernal and the Yuskay Groomers. They usually hate seeing me walk into their business. But As I recall, they will do anything for you."

American Rabbit said, "The doctor said you were entering your rut last night and since I was ripe, I was an accident waiting to happen. I will go ahead with the birthing as long as the experience doesn't rip my insides to pieces. I am not invulnerable like you are, Harold. At least my human form is protected while I am powered up."

Night hugged American Rabbit and kissed him on the muzzle. "I am really sorry, Gerard. I've never had an accident like this in Sundered Hearts. I am willing to marry you to make this right. I know you are needing to go to school and I will help you with your lessons."

American Rabbit hugged Night in return. "I suppose that is what we will have to do. I wouldn't want my son to be without both parents."

Krypto and Rudolph came in and they conducted a group hug. Rudolph said, "If marriage is what you two want to do, we can acquire a proper Bunny Town townhouse for your family life."

Krypto replied, "There is a small canine suburb called Hound Hollow just outside of Bunny Town. It is mainly a canine community within a nice wooded area. I have a home there as do most of the Super Dog Legion and most of the Bat Hound Legion as well. Night was thinking about getting a home there himself when he was ready to start a family. And now with this surprise pregnancy, he will need a place sooner than later. Rudolph and I live in Kennel Court just South of Terryville."

American Rabbit said, "I guess Harold and I should have prepared better before our bed fun last night."

Night said, "Every couple has accidents, Gerard. This could have happened to anyone. In fact, this could have happened during my filming sessions in Sundered Hearts."

Rudolph grinned. "I am sure Shanther would have loved to have that accident on film."

Krypto said, "We will focus on getting Night and Gerard a home of their own in Hound Hollow. Question, guys... One-story or two-story home?"

American Rabbit replied, "The Prince family have always lived in two-story homes back on Earth; but since Night is to be the father, I think he should choose the number of floors."

Night hugged his new lover once again. "A three-story home. And don't forget, Gerard... Arnold will have to move out there with us. He said you both were a package deal and you always said, 'good friends like you guys should not be separated'. Because Arnold will have to be in the same building with us, the third floor will be a single occupant apartment separate from the rest of the house. He will get the third floor and we will have the bottom floors for us and how ever many children we end up having."

American Rabbit said, "I almost forgot about Arnold. Dr. Frostfang said that I might change into a dog like you did, Night... as painfully as possible."

Krypto said, "Didn't you have a canine form in the dream, Gerard?"

American Rabbit nodded his head. "Yeah, Divine Dog, Silver the Holy Werewolf, Shadow Guardian whom was a Hell Hound crossed with an Anubian Jackal and sexy all the way. And lastly Moon Fox whom was a slinky sexy Kitsune todd with the invisibility power. What were you thinking, Krypto?"

Krypto said, "Can you grant a wish while pregnant or do you think you shouldn't do that?"

American Rabbit smiled. "Well, there are two ways, actually... For the second way, I have to be sure of what I want or the wish won't be granted. When should I do this?"

Krypto said, "While you are still a rabbit would be for the best. You will be wishing that one of your previous canine forms becomes the canine transformation result while your human form is preserved so you don't lose it due to the transformation you know will occur. This should preserve your human form so it isn't lost and it does not mess up your pregnancy."

Rudolph said, "That is actually a good idea."

American Rabbit then focused toward an open area in the hospital room. "Here goes and I hope you two are not busy since this is an emergency..." He closed his eyes and sang, "It's Too Heavenly Here!" And without delay, both Arch-Angel dogs from All Dogs Go To Heaven appeared in the emergency room.

Charlie said, "We're here, Gerard. What is the emergency?"

Itchy said, "You got us out of Heaven just in time. We'll do anything for you."

American Rabbit explained the situation. "Late last night, Night the Super Dog was entering his rut phase and I let him sleep with me in my bed while I was in my current form. We had sex and Night accidentally infected my Power Well and got me pregnant at the same time. Because the doctor already predicted that I would change into a dog over time with this infection, Krypto came up with an idea to preserve my human form. But this has to be done before my human form is replaced with the new Canine form. Night and I are choosing to go through with the pregnancy. Krypto's idea was... while I was still in my current form, magically preserve my human form aside from those available within my power well. And leave a blank mold human form that would receive the canine transformation into my previous Moon Fox form from the coma dream."

End of Chapter Three

Comment

Chapter Four

American Rabbit then finished his explanation. "After I gave birth, the Yuskay Groomers would then clean and repair my power well. I would keep American Rabbit and Moon Fox as my set transformation forms. That way when my original human form remains safe throughout this whole experience."

Itchy seemed to grin after Gerard finished speaking as Charlie handed Itchy a roll of cash. "Don't worry, Charlie. It was just a lucky guess, that's all. Gerard could have done it with anyone." Charlie said, "There was a lottery to determine who you would eventually have a pregnancy with outside of your regular team of friends, Gerard. Itchy won the Lottery with your admission just now. I never thought you and Night would do it."

American Rabbit said, "Look on the bright side, the money stays in the family this time. So can you angel dogs help me?"

Charlie said, "There is always a twelve-hour waiting period between an initial infection and the start of your transformation into a canine. That is what happened with Harold Dangers. How long ago was the infection, Gerard?"

Night said as he looked at a clock on the wall, "We have only a few minutes left, guys. The infection occurred at Midnight last night, Bunny Town time."

Charlie and Itchy both reached up and they touched the tags on their collars. Seven Heavenly tones were heard in the room as the wish was granted to Gerard Prince exactly as he had asked for it to be done. When the effect was over, American Rabbit looked like a blank human form. Charlie then said, "Here is the new scenario, Gerard; thinking you would ask for another form later, the Yuskay Groomers preset a blank form which looked like your original form which American Rabbit changed himself into before he got in bed with Night. When you and he did it, the blank human form got pregnant while human Gerard Prince remained safe inside of form storage. American Rabbit cannot resume his normal appearance while blank human Moon Fox is pregnant, nor can he power down to your normal human form. When his blank human identity transforms over time into his new Moon Fox canine appearance, the changes will be at an end. But while pregnant you still won't be able to power down. That is the best we can do, Gerard. As you recall, we cannot take an innocent life away from anyone."

Night then said, "The tail will be first and it will feel like someone rammed a sharp knife out of your tail bone. Super hearing and the ears will be next. The whole experience is not a fun trip, Gerard. Once the changes start, they speed up until you are entirely canine."

Gerard Blank then looked to Charlie and Itchy. "Would you two please stay to make sure I live through these changes?"

Itchy said, "We were hoping you would ask us to stay, Gerard."

When the clock on the wall reeached the top of the hour, Gerard Blank suddenly felt the sharp knife sensation exactly as Night had described it. "OW! Man... you weren't kidding, Harold... that stings worse than bees."

Rudolph and Krypto looked toward Gerard's backside and sure enough, there were two fox tails sticking out of Gerard Blank's backside. "Well, it has begun," said Rudolph. Night said, "We will all help you throughout the transformation process. The final changes are so mind-wiping, you will likely lose consciousness. I did and you likely will too. I am so sorry you are experiencing this, Gerard." Rudolph then said, "There is no reason for all of us to remain up here to monitor Gerard's transformation. With Charlie and Itchy present, I think I can keep an eye on Gerard until his changes completely end. You two have schedules to attend to. I will contact you both when his changes reach their ultimate end."

Krypto and Night left the hospital reluctantly but they knew Rudolph was right. They both had job schedules to fulfill.

One week later, while Krypto was off in space with Superman, Night got the important call. "Night! Gerard's transformation ended and he went into labor! Come quick!"

When Night burst into the hospital room, he immediately growled when he saw all of the major Death entities lined up and waiting to one side of the room. The main Death had his book open. Night growled, "No! I won't let you take him! Stay away or else I will call the Horse myself!"

The other deaths all said in unison. "Only the living know fear!"

The main Death said, "Had Gerard stayed human, he would have lived. Now, when he gives birth, Gerard dies. You can only save one, Night. Which will it be?"

Night hated being in this situation. "Please permit me to say goodbye to him properly."

"We can give you that time. Not even the Angel dogs can prolong his life in this, Night. They were called back to Heaven."

Night faced Gerard Blank's Moon Fox form on the bed and he shifted into his humanoid black lab identity as he lay one paw-hand upon Gerard's forehead. And then he began to sing in latin, "Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation; Darkness stirs and wakes imagination; Silently the senses abandon their defenses; Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor; Grasp it, sense it tremulous and tender; Turn your face away from the garish light of day; Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light; And listen to the music of the night! Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams; Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before; Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar; And you'll live as you've never lived before! Softly, deftly music shall caress you; Hear it, feel it secretly possess you; Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind; In this darkness that you know you cannot fight; The darkness of the music of the night! Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world; Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before; Let your soul take you where you long to be; Only then can you belong to me; Floating, falling sweet intoxication; Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation; Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in; To the power of the music that I write; The power of the music of the night! You alone can make my song take flight; Help me make the music of the night!" Then with an unspoken wish in his heart, Timesy, don't let this be my World Without Time. All-Stars Burning Bright-!

End of Chapter Four

Comment

Chapter Five

Times Heart Tiger, Dalis Hailey, Miyuki Tsukino and Lightstrike Cavanaugh instantly appeared in the room facing the Deaths without warning as they finished the phrase aloud. "...All-Stars Shine Forever!" Directly on the other side of the bed appeared Arthur Heart Lupin holding his time Medallion which he pressed against Gerard's body which caused his death timer to simply stop! "Get rid of the deaths, guys! I have the timer stopped!" Then he whispered, "You come with me, Night. Hang on to Gerard; here we go..."

The hospital faded away and although one death tried to follow them, that Death landed in the holy light of Lady Amaterasu's bathing chamber and worse, she was in there bathing. "HOW DARE YOU!" That Death's fate will not be revealed. Nor will what happened to the other three.

Arthur Heart Lupin and Night arrived in the Yuskay Groomers where the Hellhound groomers had a second Divine Dog body laying out on a side table resting peacefully. The head groomer said, "Game Master Zecma helped us to arrange this little miracle. We are going to transfer the unborn life directly over into the new body along with all of Gerard's memories of his mating with you, Night. Then we are going to implant a stillborn into Gerard's old body and then Arthur Heart will reactivate the Death timer..."

The Head Groomer then continued, "...and then we will send the dying body back to the hospital room where we will exchange the All-Stars with the returned body. When Gerard's old body gives birth to a stillborn and dies at the same time; that should fulfill Death's entry in the book of life. We will then assist Gerard with his labor at this location. We already summoned Rudolph and the Angel Dogs back from where they had been falsely called away to in an attempt to prevent them from interfering with Gerard's death. When Lighty sees the bad boy maneuver we pulled to save the boy, he will instantly calm down."

Night remarked, "I sure am glad you are allied to Gerard. I love him. We were going to have you guys remove the infection from Gerard's Power Well that I accidentally gave him when I got him pregnant but Gerard told me that you wouldn't help while he was pregnant."

The Head Hellhound Groomer said, "If that were true, Harold, then you guys would not be here now. We also love him."

The labor and stillborn implant along with Memory transfers were then accomplished as they sent the dying body back to the hospital. When the All-Stars arrived in the chamber, the Head Groomer noticed that Lightstrike was unconscious on the floor. "What happened to him, Timesy?"

The caring tiger legacy of time replied, "He almost told the Deaths about the trick we were conducting and I hit Lighty with a knock-out pulse moments before you summoned us."

Miyuki said, "After all these timelines and he still has problems with blabbing the secret plans to the bad guys without realizing he is doing it. If Timesy had not hit him with a time pulse, Lighty would be a fire toad right now."

Dalis said, "Head Groomer, I need to use your memory monitor for a moment to bring up an image I stole a look at during the fight without the Deaths knowing that I looked in the book of life. May I use it, please?" The Head Groomer said, "Since you are conducting an All-Stars mission, the answer is yes."

Timesy and Dalis went over to the monitor while Miyuki and Arthur Heart slowly woke Lighty from his induced time-out nap. Rudolph, Krypto, Superman, Joanie Zamak, Jamie Zamak and Jawl Zamak arrived in the room next. They had come with Batman, Bat Hound, Wonder Woman, Covert Fox, Charlie Barken and his pal Itchy.

Superman exclaimed, "The emergency call to get Krypto and me into space was falsified so someone could do something underhanded while we were off planet."

To the side while the Yuskay Groomers were working, Times Heart exclaimed, "Ah ha! Good work, Dalis!" They then projected the two page spread from the book of life had been opened to and using an instructor's pointer, Times Heart pointed toward the entry where the Main Death's bony finger had been pointing to. "The name is not Gerard Klayton Prince. In fact Gerard's name does not appear anywhere on either page. The Main Death is pointing at someone named Lord Dregarr Sluttius! Apparently, Lord Dregarr lost his body within the last few weeks and the Deaths assumed wrongly that he had occupied Gerard's body during his coma on Earth."

The Head Groomer said, "Lord Dregarr is a sex inducing incubi who originally created Sluttium. His power is to cause his sex partner to get him pregnant while thinking that the victim had been in either rut or heat. He was going to use the newborn to occupy himself so he could live on after the host body died." Miyuki grinned. "So all Dregarr is about to do is possess a stillborn." The Head Groomer replied, "That would be correct. And once he is in the new female body, he cannot reverse it, so he (I mean she) will die anyway. So no, Timesy, they did not assume wrongly. But they didn't want Dregarr to get away again."

Lighty calmly said, "So he was the one who got Puppy and I in trouble with our firstborns. The shallow cunt deserves to die. If he gets away from the Deaths, I will hunt him down myself. Now that I know his name I cannot fail."

The Head Groomer then said, "After Gerard gives birth, we will proceed with cleaning up his Power Well and clean out any leftover possession strings. Fortifying the fortress will have extra meaning for Gerard's living body and powers. However, Night... Gerard did offer to marry you for the child's sake."

Night then said, "What color is the child's fur, Head Groomer? There is an important reason I am asking; I gave my word to someone in another universe a long time ago."

One of the groomers assisting with the birthing said, "So far, the male pup has dark navy blue fur. We are already detecting that the boy will be empowered naturally. When we x-rayed the womb as well as the pup's closed eyes, we learned that he has ice blue eyes. How is this important to you, Night?"

Night grinned. "I knew I could never do something like this with Damian Cedalia aka Apollo the Wonder Dog. So that marks Gerard as the mother and Damian filling in part time as the godmother figure when Gerard is off fulfilling other duties. My pup's name is to be... Hudson Hoover Dangers, also known as River the Super Dog."

End of Chapter Five

Comment

Chapter Six

Gerard moaned as he rasped between pushes, "A... fine... name..., love...!" Another groomer said, "He is almost free, Gerard! Take a deep breath and push one more time!" And with the last push, out popped a very adorably cute dark blue male pup with his eyes still closed as the groomers permitted both Night and Gerard to lick the pup clean.

Joanie and Jamie had to hold Jawl back since they could tell that he wanted to hug the newborn pup without permission. Leon and Rianne Prince entered the groomers at that moment; Leon handed the Head Groomer a prepared birth certificate with the correct date of the pup's birth in Camp World local time.

The Head Groomer then filled in the rest of the information. "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Prince. You are both grandparents. Hudson Hoover Dangers was born canine, but once he learns how to assume his human form, he will be able to attend school normally. Your son Gerard wants to marry Harold Dangers so the pup has both parents. Will you give your consent or will they have to elope?"

Rianne spoke up without coaxing. "I am not going to be a shallow cunt like my mother was to us kids. If Gerard wants to marry Harold Dangers, then I approve; Two Hunter pack children joined to make a child thus making the joined family lines stronger." Gerard grinned. "That means W.W.N.N. is also a grandparent. How old is he getting?" He giggled.

Night was writing out a toon note. Dear Hudson of Toonscape, leader of the Rebels, I just fathered our conterpart of you and he looks just like you. Now for the surprise, Damian is not the mother. Gerard Prince aka Moon Fox and American Rabbit is. You guys can stay in Talisman city if you want, but with the passing of this event, you officially exist in this universe now. Gerard and I will be conducting the wedding ceremony soon. Times Heart Tiger and Champion Pony will be getting married the same day. Two weddings in one. The Rebels are invited. Enclosed is a baby picture of newborn Hudson. No, he has not opened his eyes yet. Thanks to a wish that Thundermutt made recently before this event happened, both Gerard and baby Hudson are perfectly healthy as I will be for a month. Signed, your foster father of choice, Harold Dangers, aka Night the Super Dog of Camp World. He then paper-clipped the baby pup picture to the toon note and held it up in the air. "Toon Mail to Talisman City!" POOF!

Gerard now said, "Joanie, Mom? I need an instructional in bathing our pup safely. We really don't want non-family members imprinting on our child."

Rianne said, "There is an ancient Werewolf caretaking rule that all werewolf families obey. If someone imprints on your child, you either have to scrub the stranger's scent off of the child or you have to kill the pup yourselves as if it was poisoned with the plague. And then, you have to slay the imprinter no matter how young they are. Joanie, you and Jamie were wise in holding your brother back so he didn't accidentally perform this pack taboo and earn the title of Murderous Assassin and Public Enemy Number One."

Joanie paled at the description of dealing with someone who imprints on an under-aged pup the way Jawl was fond of doing with the Baron's wolves in Germany. "Although that seems a bit extreme, Mrs. Prince. The Baron informed Jawl that it was okay to hug a pup."

Rianne then glared Ice Daggers at Jawl. "Did he say it exactly like that or did he imply that you needed the parent wolves permission first and you would have to agree to have your human scent rubbed off of your body? Nasty ways of packs in Europe is to Slime the human in liquid wolf manure until you cannot smell the human's scent anymore. This includes throughout your hair. And while you are with the pack, you are not allowed to wash yourself."

Jawl blushed as he trembled. "You are right, it is just that I am so infatiated with adorable canine puppies and marsupials that I often forget the rules. I am sorry if I look like I mean the pup harm."

Rianne took on a more calm composure at that point. "See? That wasn't so hard. The main rule between the Barons pups and normal Werewolf pups is that the Baron's pups are generally only seen after they have learned how to change forms. And... the Baron's young were-pups are immortal. They can infect as if they were the alpha; by accident. In Night and Divine's case, their pup is the mix between a holy knight, my husband's side of the family and two separate werewolf clans. The very dangerous Lombards who could easily take over W.W.N.N.'s job, except Armchair doesn't want it. And the Dangers line that produces the Wolves With No Name."

Rianne then said, "When Young Hudson learns how to change into his human form, he can make all the friends his own age that he wants. And after he learns the transformation lesson, he can permit you to hug him with the parent's permission. If you accidentally break the rule before hand; the next time you arrive to visit Hudson, you will only find a tombstone. 'Here lies Hudson Hoover Dangers, slain by that anti-werewolf assassin, Jawl Zamak, an evil human who tricked even the Baron into a false friendship'. And then, the parents would want to kill you every time you were near their home. I can see you don't want to be the cause of getting a pup killed. You cannot treat a werewolf pup like a feral wilder. There are rules."

Rianne then turned her attention to teach Gerard how to clean the pup with a warm soapy sponge at first. "...and do not let him chew on the sponge. You don't want him blowing bubbles out his ass in rebellion against you and Night. Your sister Lupa-Vega was all the time doing that. She thought it was funny." Gerard said, "You are making this sound like I will have to ween my pup." Rianne smiled. "No problem for Moon Fox. Remember all those times you laughed at Lighty for having to go feed his brood. This is your first one. A little easier to feed although earlier on, Hudson has to sleep with you and Harold so he doesn't get scared at night. This will last until he learns how to assume his human form."

Night was now making the house arrangements with Superman and Krypto. A three-story townhouse in Bunny Town-Hound Hollow. "The third floor is for Arnold Domingo and that floor will be a single unit apartment. Although Arnold will be permitted to have dinner with us on the ground floor. The other two floors will be for our family. Much like Krypto and Rudolph's home minus the third floor. A magical shortcut will be arranged later between my penthouse apartment in the Super Towers and the new house in Hound Hollow."

Ace then said, "So that is where you will be. One of my patrols with Robbie goes through Hound Hollow. Although you will likely see Angel more than me out there. Sometimes I bring other Super Pets with me on that patrol when they have time."

After the Power Well cleansing and the family is given a clean bill of health from the Yuskay Groomers. Gerard and Night go and pick up Arnold and together they go to the new build site location in Hound Hollow.

End of Chapter Six

Comment

Working...
            X