Clear All

• [AWT-04] BT-02 Musical Partners

S'taur View - Anime World

[AWT-04] BT-02 Musical Partners
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    04/02/2017

Chapter 01

S'taur View, Anime Oregon; Anime World

For the second time in twenty four hours, the entire S'taurrior game world came to an awkward stop. Bert then said, "All friended acceptances make to Lukas should be switched over to my new partner as well. And his farmhouse should be replaced at his original farm and he should awaken there at his original rank. Either that or shift Lukas to Temporary NPC status."

Orion replied, "Now you know why you and Thunder were given Admin Collars. You are both fair and can help me make this game work. Temporary NPC status until he earns your trust back. He can learn a lot from you. And now for your new kangataur partner form. I hope you can handle the bloke."

And in a flash of light, Bert Thomas the Foxtaur transformed into Bert Skyruroo the Kangataur fuel miner turned guild master. And Bert the human found himself back inside the partner's mind briefly where he got tackled and hugged, followed by deep kisses from his mental partner. "Ah gots me a joey to love and fuck and squirt my juices inside of. Just call me Sky. Its short for Skyruroo. Ah mine fuel for Dezerdine and when Ah am not doing that, Ah am teaching sexy cuties like yas about sex." Bert struggled under Sky as he said, "Ah may surprise yas with what Ah know. What is wrong with my voice?" Sky grinned. "When yer inside of my body, yas talk the way Ah do. Ah'm looking forward toward seeing what all yas know about sex."

Bert was now thinking, 'Ah will kill Orion for doing this to me!' and then he found himself in the pilot's seat with his co-pilot in his lap hugging his torso. Bert was glad that he couldn't see the Kangataur muzzle that was licking his neck and whatever else he was trying to do. Bert hopped over to Orion and nearly strangled him where he stood. "Ah ought to kill yas for putting me in a partner who acts like every day is breeding season!" Orion gasped and coughed before saying, "At least you are not in a prude who lies about his sexual desires."

Bert said, "If Ah cannot control his raging 'ard on, Ah will quit playing this game. Maybe Ah would be better off just 'anging myself." Lukas stepped over to Bert and held him by his shoulders, "If I cannot kill myself, then neither can you. Besides, you were so clever before; use that cleverness to aid you in this problem." Bert said to Lukas, "Sky wants to fuck yas 'ard whether yas want it or not. Yas may 'ave been a prude, but at least yas didn't act like this."

Lukas looked to Orion. "Sir... please don't make Bert suffer through the rapist who never grew up. What has he done to deserve this?" Orion replied, "This is a side mission. You could help him if you truly are sorry about how you acted before and want a second chance inside with Bert." Lukas replied, "Please, not like this; I am begging you, Orion. Bert and I are both fresh. This roo taur will break the boy." Orion then said, "Very well, the roo taur will work as the fueling attendant at the guild base. Anyone trying to cheat him out of fuel gets to deal with his libido. As for Bert, I will grant him his first request. Maybe next time he shouldn't be so quick as to name a second species when I was about to grant him the first one; but be warned, skunktaurs are just as much horny as the roo is." Bert then said, "And Ah suppose foxes just 'appened to be stereotyped as yiff magnets, right?"

Lukas smirked at that statement. Orion then said, "Just choose a taur species and specify how boring you want them to be."

Bert said, "Ah want a skunktaur with a playful attitude but only just starting to be curious about 'is sexuality. 'e should not be over the top pouncy nor in 'eat. Cuddly but not clingy. A true romantic at 'eart; maybe with a slight French accent. Again nothing over the top, but if 'e asks me nicely Ah would 'elp 'im to explore 'imself. 'is name would be Bryan with a Y. Scentaur spelled S. C. E. N. T. A. U. R. A real skunk like name, Ah think."

Orion smiled. "That was a better evaluation of a new character. Let's see how this turns out." And there came a flash of light as Skyruroo was removed from Bert and the Kangataur was sent back to the Guild Base. And within the glow that Bert was within, Bryan Scentaur the Skunktaur Quadi Squire, who was the newest Guild Master of Impirebel Fuels with the assistance of Lukas Quadwalker and Skyruroo, began to take shape as Bert felt the body fill out and the cuddly fur covered his body as Honey Mustard fur covered him overall as a dark Ketchup Red set of stripes extended from his head down to his tail tip and his under coat from his chin to his genitals was covered in Mayonnaise White fur. His eyes were Brown like Bert's natural eye color. His socks around his foot paws were dark red like this stripes. His hands were covered in Black fur matching Bert's natural hair color. Bert sat down in the pilot's seat as he smiled at the skunktaur youth in the co-pilot's seat next to him. Bryan was slowly swishing his tail as he laid his head against Bert's shoulder with a smile. "Thanks for giving me a chance, Bert. I'll bet you have a few plushies?" Bert replied, "I actually do and I like how cuddly they are. I am glad you are calm in here, Bryan. I will help you with anything you want to learn about. Can I do anything for you right now?"

Bryan nodded his head. "Will you kiss my muzzle and rub one hand over my sheathe? And may I do the same back to you?" Bert thought that was innocent enough as he pressed his lips to Bryan's muzzle and kissed him lightly although the kiss got deeper as the skunktaur returned the favor. And then Bert rubbed one hand over Bryan's sheathe and Bryan slid his hand down into Bert's pants and rubbed over the boy's penis until Bert got an erection which Bryan then stroked it fondly. Bert felt he had to return the favor as he realized that Bryan was also aroused and his hand got wet from Bryan's sticky virgin fluids. And he felt himself also releasing his first time squirt of virgin semen into Bryan's paw. Bert then said, "I am so sorry I did that in your paw." Bryan now said, "Will you lick my sticky fluids off of your hand while I do the same for you? I apologize if I am going too far with this first time but you said you would help me learn." Licking his hand clean, Bert found it to be quite delicious; Bryan liked what he tasted as well and then he pulled the boy down to the mattress like floor and he proceeded to give Bert his first blow job and Bryan coaxed Bert to return the favor for his first time.

Once the activity ended, Bryan whispered, "Swallow it, Bert. Thank you for helping me to learn about these things; I hope you learned something nice as well. I love how you play and taste." After the boy swallowed the fluids, he felt a little high all of a sudden as he laid close to Bryan's body and fell asleep. Bryan grinned slyly as he placed his arms around Bert and he opened the 'Help Menu' as he went into the 'Debug Menu' and he found the 'Shared Existence Protocol' and he clicked on it and then he clicked on 'Yes' and on Are You Sure, he clicked 'Yes' again. Then he closed out the 'Help Menu'. And he gently woke Bert up and sat him upright in the pilot's seat. "You must have been tired, my friend."

Bert tried to focus on the controls but everything still looked fuzzy. He still had that taste of Bryan's fluids in his mouth and in his stomach. And it was making him suggestive to whatever Bryan wanted of him. Bert felt rather lovey-dopey toward his new partner.

Lukas said, "Bert, don't forget that you promised Thunder Rails to be his boyfriend. Orion? Bert is acting like he is high on drugs. I think you should check him out just in case." Orion ran a med lab test on Bert and he applied a curative injection to the skunktaur. "That was acute observance, Lukas." Lukas said, "Clan was once high and he was just like that."

End of Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Orion conducted a full scan on Bryan Scentaur and at the end of the scan, Orion forced Bryan apart from Bert. "That was underhanded, Bryan. Bert never asked you for an agreement. I am going to have to restrict the Debug Menu from the Characters in-game. Only Bert and Thunder have access to those menus. However, I will permit you to stay at the guild base because you could learn something from Skyruroo." Lukas said, "That's a punishment, isn't it?" Orion said, "I don't like to use that term. I prefer to say 'a side mission'. However, I think we have learned an important lesson here. Romantic characters are a bad idea for a naive young boy. So, its time to mix and match so Bert gets a reasonable partner who can make the game fun for him. I am starting to feel sorry for him." Lukas said, "Orion, please give me another chance with Bert. You know that I'm not interested in sex yet." Orion said, "You monitor the new partner and if you can prevent Bert from having another mishap, You will automatically get to team up with Bert once again." Lukas said, "You have a deal."

Orion then transported Bryan back to the guild base to the farmhouse. Then, Bert's body was overtaken by another glowing ball of light as Orion scanned Bert's thoughts in regards to his first species choice before he started this game. He was a little surprised by the Honey Mustard colored male dragontaur with Brown eyes. He knew that dragons were not allowed in the game so he chose to mix a kangaroo, a skunk and a foxtaur. The body that formed in Bert's place had the basic shape of a foxtaur, the bushy tail of a skunk, and the head of a kangaroo. Orion withheld accents this time and instilled a sense of honesty into the partner. He would allow possible dating between player and partner as long as the partner kept the actions honest. The Foxtaur was Honey Mustard in coloration with a double Black stripes down his back and he had brown eyes. His undercoat was Mayonnaise White, while his hands and feet were covered in Black fur. His ear tips were covered in Ketchup Red fur. Bert appeared in the piloting chamber and as he sat in the pilot's seat He saw his new partner sitting away from him at what looked like a computer terminal. "Who are you? I'm Bert Thomas." The new partner replied, "I am Taru Twintaur of Dezerdine, your new partner. I suppose I am here as a trial period to see if anything else goes wrong with your having a new partner. Personally, I think Lukas should be your partner."

Outside of the body, Bert spoke from the new Foxtaur body. "Okay, I just met my new partner. He seems sorta stuffy. You know, I may not be playing this game much after today since nothing seems to be working out for me."

Inside the mental space, Taru walked over to Bert and said, "I thought you would appreciate an honest opinion instead of a sleaze trying to dominate your life or a pervert out to have sex with you or even an underhanded turd trying to get you doped up on sexual pleasure fluids. If I assumed wrong, then I apologize. You just met me and you are making hasty judgments. According to your memory files, Linus asked you to give everyone a chance and Thunder asked you to keep grudges and hatreds in game. Instead of my reminding you of what you already know, why don't you tell me what you really want out of this game... although there is a way you might be able to override the Game Master's tampering of your game account."

Bert turned his gaze to look directly at Taru at that point. "Okay, you got my full attention now. How do I do it? If this works, you can stay in here despite whatever else happens." Taru sat down on his rump allowing his bushy tail to bob behind him. "While I speak, you do this. Open the 'Help Menu' and go to the 'Debug Menu'. Look for a listing called 'Host Universe'. Open that and despite what else you see in this mass of settings, scroll down to 'ServerName' and type in the first word of your guild. Then under 'NewStaff' click 'Yes'. Now Click the 'Staff' link and type in your real name under 'GameMaster'. Under 'Admins' type 'Linus Ligrotaur' and 'Thunder Rails'. Find 'PreventOverride' and click 'Yes'. Under 'SoloUniverse' click 'Yes'. Under 'LaunchGame' click 'Wait_10_Minutes'. Now exit out to the general settings of 'Host Universe. Scroll down to 'LoadStaffCharacters' and click it. Under the listing of 'CopyCharacterData' type in how many hours ago you want to copy staff data from. In other words, how long ago was it that you got tired of Orion's interference? If the time was minutes, then type in the number followed by the letters 'min'. This will save every character you and your staff has had access to from the beginning of your game experience up to that number. Now open 'CharacterAdvisor' and type in 'Taru Twintaur'. Click Save and now exit all menus. Log out of the game for ten whole minutes; go use the bathroom and get a drink of water or something. Return to your gaming spot and activate the game once again. At the Welcome screen, there will be a new feature in the form of a drop-down menu. It reads as 'ChooseUniverse'. Select 'Impirebel' and then click 'enter game'. It will ask if you have a former character. Click 'Yes' and then fill in what you had to do when you replaced your collar that one time. Once you get past the welcome screen, you will note all manner of Game Master only options. Go to 'MassMessageFriends' and click it. Under 'TypeOfMessage' select 'New Game World Invite'. Within the message body, type out that you are running your own game universe in S'taurrior and you want to invite them over to play in it. The mass message will automatically add in the New World link and when they click it, it will take them to a screen that reads, 'Are You Migrating From Another World?' Yes or No. If they Click 'Yes', their old data from that date time that you entered on back to the beginning of play will be copied over into your game universe. Their old game data will stay exactly as they left it on the original server. Once the copying process is done, they will be able to continue their login to your game universe. Otherwise, if they clicked No, then they will make all new characters for your new universe. I think you have plenty on your plate for now, Bert. See you on the other side."

After completing the instructions that Taru had given him and just before logging out, He said into the outer area where he was standing. "I have to use the bathroom and get something to eat. Be back later." And then he logged out entirely. Once he was back in the real world, he did exactly as he said he would do. He really did need to use the bathroom and then he really was hungry. Almost as if he was eating for himself and every character he had. When he used the bathroom, it was like someone had pulled the lever on an ice cream machine and left it on for several minutes because he nearly filled the stool if he hadn't thought to flush it every once in a while. In the kitchen, he found himself eating five sandwiches and drinking enough water for five people. Once he finished this, he went to the bathroom one last time and he took a necessary shower. Once he felt clean, he dried himself, got dressed and headed in to where the main frame was at. He activated the computer and he asked it to open a voice and video channel to Thunder Rails right now.

When the Red rabbit teenager appeared on screen, he was in the process of polishing leather taur saddles. Bert said, "Man, you are more handsome than your father, Thunder. Its me, Bert." Thunder moved around to the other side of the saddle so he could still work as he faced... what was normally a mirror on the wall. But today, he could see Bert standing in a futuristic looking guild base. "Bert? Where are you and how come I can see and speak to you through the mirror here in the saddler shop?" Bert smiled. I'm here in the replica of my guild base just South of S'taur View. I assume I caught you at work. My Guild mainframe computer can call anyone I know the name of whether you are near a video phone or not. I am calling for two reasons, well three... I wanted to see what you looked like and I am not sorry I checked you out; I wanted to let you know that I learned how to set up and run our own S'taurrior game universe. I can share the details of that with you later; and finally, I wanted to check on when when would be a good time for our upcoming date, like I promised you."

Thunder smiled when Bert said that last part. "If you are not too busy, I would love to see you for dinner and a movie this weekend. I was going to go by myself, but since you are really going to uphold dating me, we can make the outing into our date. I hope this next part doesn't bother you, Bert, but I am not a virgin. I have full knowledge on how to safely do it with my friends. Do you still want to date me?"

Bert smiled. "I sure do, Thunder. It would take more than that to make me give up on a hot bunny like you. I'll see you this weekend."

End of Chapter 02

Comment

Chapter 03

After ending the call with Thunder, Bert returned to the gaming spot and logged into the S'taurrior game where he used the 'ChooseUniverse' drop-down menu, he selected 'Impirebel' and then he clicked 'enter game'. The game asked him if he had a previous character and he typed in his identification data and he was soon looking at the game master choices. He also noticed that his guild was no longer on the leaderboard since it was not it's own universe. He also noted that Thunder's guild once again at the top of the Leaderboard. And he noticed that Dezerdine was now a protected world. This meant that it could not be destroyed. Next up, it was time to send out the mass invites. Going to 'MassMessageFriends', he clicked on it and under 'TypeOfMessage' he selected 'New Game World Invite'. Within the message body, he typed out that he was now running his own game universe in S'taurrior and he wanted to invite his friends over to play in it. He recalled that Taru had said that the mass message would automatically add in the New Universe link. Then he clicked send.

At that moment, he was again checking out the rest of the game master functions. He soon saw a link listing that read 'NewSpecies' and he clicked on it. Within he saw the parameters for inviting an all new species and he began designing his dream species, the Dragotaur. He took the body of a moose, added a long and thick prehensile tail, replaced the genitals with those of a prehensile deer and he gave it the feet and head of an ear-less Great Dane; he then removed all of the fur and replaced the fur with fine scales all over its entire body. He would have added wings except there was no parameter for that body part on any of the existing taurs, so wings would have to remain in the world of fantasy for now. And with no slit, there would be no naughty inside sexual action. He then set the sexual cycle of the new species to a once a year mating cycle that also resulted in one egg lain by the dragotaur. They were incapable of getting other taurs pregnant and they could not be impregnated by anyone outside of their species. Next, he set their character to suave (cool) and intellectual Merchant minded individuals. Cursing with vulgar language was not something they enjoyed as they were above uncivilized barbarians. He then gave them a boosted mechanics skill for repairing ships and other equipment. Bert also gave them a bonus to body armor requiring two hits to do the damage of one hit when taking damage from other species. He then set the 'Availability' listing as 'Under Development', 'Awaiting Approval' and 'Awaiting Votes'. The last setting was set to one hundred votes. When one hundred player votes for the new species arrived, he species would go live. Then he clicked save and went back out to the regular view. He then clicked on 'View Species' and rotating pictures of each species appeared on the screen before him. There were two listings: 'Live' and 'Requiring Votes'. He clicked the second one and he examined the creation he had just made as it rotated in front of himself. He clicked on 'OpenVoting' and selected 'AllPlayers' and 'Yes' before clicking Save. Then he clicked on the vote box and it recorded his own vote. Now it read as 1/100 Votes.

He returned to the main screen where he noticed people accepting his invitation. He soon received a message from Orion, 'Well done, Bert. You did what I was hoping you would do. I cannot be in game all the time which is why I gave out Admin game collars to people I thought I could trust. When I do log into your server, I will play an ordinary non-powerful character. I saw what you did to create a Dragotaur. I read over the reasonable parameters you set. And thank you for setting it as a vote capable species. Overrunning a game with a new species that hasn't been tested can ruin a game world. The reason I never allowed Dragon taurs is because a dragon room mate at college ruined the experience for me. He was heavily into sex and he had me pinned down nearly every night in the floor of our dorm. One night he was in heat and he tried to get me stuck inside his slit. If I hadn't activated a rescue alarm, no one would have known what was happening to me. I was assigned a new dorm mate after that and although I was continuously sexual in college, which I never recovered from, that dragon scared me, Bert. I promised myself that I would never do that to others. I guess after my almost getting you fucked in my server multiple times, you finally had enough and you created your own universe. I am sorry; but I suppose that will never be good enough. Therefore, I will simply have to try to earn your trust back out of game. Good luck in running your own universe. I will make updates available to all game servers. If you need game mastering advice, just ask me any time, even out of game. Again, I hope you will some day forgive me.'

For the second time, Bert felt like utter shit. He never imagined what all Orion could possibly be going through nor why he was not allowing Dragotaurs in game. One oversexed dragon in college ruined it for everybody. Bert then replied to Orion, 'Dear Orion, I had no idea what you had gone through in your past. I would like to see you out of game sometime before Saturday. I have a date this weekend with Thunder. He told me that he isn't a virgin and since he might want to do it, I need advice/help on that. As long as you are not my dad's age of 38 or above, perhaps you and I can makes things work. Signed, Bert.'

Orion soon replied saying, 'Bert, Linus and I are only five years apart. I am happy you have a date with Thunder. He has been lonely since... well, it isn't my story to tell. I will not spread gossip even if it is true. If you want to take a break from the game tonight and have dinner with me at my place, I will be glad to discuss the game and my other projects with you as well as anything else you want help with. Wear anything you want tonight; or come nude. It won't matter to me since all Taurs are generally naked in this region anyway.

Bert looked around his piloting area and said, "Taru? I need to speak to you." From a side door in the back, Taru stepped forward and sat down on the floor next to Bert with his tail bobbing behind him. "What do you need?" Bert asked, "Did Orion ask you to help me set up my own universe? And don't lie to me. I just made up with Orion and I want to know." Taru replied, "I am incapable of lying to my assigned partner, Bert. Orion did ask me to help you with this. He thought that you hated him since you were on the verge of quitting the game and he wanted to have you make your own universe so you could play without any of the things he tried to force you to accept. You almost made him want to delete the entire game."

Bert now got hit with the third bout of feeling like utter shit... the deepest this time. He had hurt Orion's feelings. Yet the Foxtaur still permitted him to start his own universe. "Taru, how do I set Universe wide fuel price limits?" Taru then began to help him work his way around the game master settings. Fuel prices were set to minimum 50 Creds per Tank to a maximum of 500 Creds per tank. Any attempt to set a higher amount for fuel tagged a warning to the player's account. Three warnings of any sort would net a player with one strike; three strikes, cumulative from all offenses, netted the player a 1 week game ban in his universe server only. You could still play in the other universe servers. He then activated a server wide game master matinee scrolling message to let players know about the new fuel limits and how previous fuel settings were being reset to 50 until changed by the player. He also designated free fueling between missions until Rank Ten. This would permit players to make a better start before having to pay for their own fuel. He also initiated 'Bug_Hunter_Rewards' for players in-game if they reported a bug that no one else noticed after given updates. These awards were equal to a bonus booster of +5% to both experience and creds for the life of their account. He then set up the ability for players to make and use multiple characters per account. The base was one. Extra Character Slots were awarded when a player reached certain mile markers in-game throughout the account. Reaching Rank Ten gave you a Title as well as a new Character Slot, one time only; not per character. Reaching Rank Twenty awarded a new Species Ability from a short list and the second additional Character Slot. Reaching Rank Thirty awarded either an advanced species ability or two more basic abilities and the third additional Character Slot. Reaching Rank Forty awarded either a one-time guild booster of +5% or an advanced species ability or two more basic abilities and the fourth additional Character Slot. Reaching Rank Fifty awarded a new star ship AND a one-time guild booster of +5% AND Two advanced species abilities AND three more basic abilities AND the fifth additional Character Slot. Reaching Rank One Hundred awarded a bonus booster of +5% to both experience and creds for the life of their account. (This was in addition to any Bug Hunter Rewards totals.) This rank also upgraded a ship's tank fuel storage to double capacity and upgraded cargo holds to twice the capacity of the usual amount. He then posted this information into the 'Did you Know?' section of the game loading screen. For players already in game, a link on their screen flashed which read, 'NewRankAwards'. Players who were already at those levels got the chance to collect their cumulative rewards for each mile marker. This link included a listing of the amended rules.

End of Chapter 03

Comment

Working...
      X